alonimi
[Historical] Do Not Want [1x1 Kat & Blade] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: [Historical] Do Not Want [1x1 Kat & Blade] (/showthread.php?tid=601)

[Historical] Do Not Want [1x1 Kat & Blade] - Blade - 04-25-2015

[Historical] Do Not Want [1x1 Kat & Blade] - Kat - 04-25-2015

[/img]"http://i.imgur.com/vJvwbuJ.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]Rockland Morandori had a face buried between her thighs when a knock resonated at the door.

"I'm busy-," She moaned, a hand idly moving to cover her panting visage. "Leave me alone!"

A second knock sounded just as the tongue pleasuring her swirled oh so close to that tangle of nerves settled between nether lips. The woman arched, another groan escaping her before a hand swiped at the skilled servant, shooing them from her leg's embrace. "Fine, fine! If I must!" And so the Fae rose in her excellence, a tanned body of soft flesh that caught the light from the dwindling candles; shadows danced in her wake to cover the walls in decadent silhouettes. It seemed this evening's festivities would have to wait, and though she rarely went without, the woman couldn't help wearing an expression of disappointment.

"Run along then... We'll continue another time." A robe was draped languidly over her shoulders while steps led to the source of the interruption, silver hues settling on the door handle while her lover slipped through the partitioning doors between her room and Marquee's. The two rarely kept the barrier closed, though this night, he was away on business, and Rockland felt it best to keep entertained in his absence. Of course, that was her own personal business, and whomever thought themselves worth her attention currently needn't know what she had been up to. Bouncing dark tresses with long fingers, the creature opened the door and glared at the person like they had ruined a very important presentation.

The Fae's scold game was strong.

"Mistress, there is... Someone here to see you. They have a package." Her manservant Gustav stated plainly, one hand behind his back while to other rested folded across his lapels. His ebony coif had been tamed for the evening, though wisps of teased the lobes of his ears, refusing to be anchored further. "Shall I show them in?"

"No, no. As I am thoroughly roused from my slumber, I will see to it myself." Rockland narrowed alien orbs over the fellow's features before adding quietly, "I don't see why I employ you if you need guidance to perform even the most basic of tasks."

Gustav may have wanted to comment, but an ushering motion was made, and he took the hint to make himself scarce.

Still wearing nothing but a robe, with intricate detailing depicting a series of sun beams that spread down her back in a fashion similar to how her wings would appear, should her wings unglamour themselves. Such displays never had much need. Showmanship was saved for sailors and savants, not a Lady of the Fae court. Posture adjusted so she was straight and refined in her near nude state, it seemed to embellish upon what dichotomy existed between sleaze and sophistication; her first impression surly sealed with what regalia the woman had committed to wearing.

Long, bare steps were made through the hall, and her figure traversed the distance without pause, descending the stairs where they wrapped to hug the lobby of their maison. The Morandori household was quite well off financially, and the extravagance of the showroom screamed opulence and hedonistic depravity. Perfectly acceptable for the time period. Luminous gaze settled on the figure stilled in her foyer, and a few low tuts were made before her throat cleared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ah, I was told you were here to see me. I'm afraid Marquee isn't home, but whatever business you seek to settle can be settled with me." A smirk played her lips as her attention visibly dragged over the gentleman's form. Almost predatory.

[Historical] Do Not Want [1x1 Kat & Blade] - Blade - 04-26-2015