alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-29-2015

“You are,” she whispered of him being acknowledged. “I am here. Dream not of agony, of war, of pain… of memories that ache and burn... think of me and be soothed.” And then as the song played she hummed, trying to suffuse the sound into him—to offer the calm of a lullaby.

Dax was still staring at her gadget, letting out a long irritated hum joined with a deep frown when the itty bitty snake poked her face right into the Vampyre’s. Viridian orbs blinked several times as the letter was presented. Dax didn’t take it right away; she was too busy looking at the little creature striking at her machina.

And then suddenly her eyes lit up before she pocketed the orb with one hand snatched up the snake in the other. “You’re so cute~!” she practically cried before rubbing her nose against the snake’s. Then came the hugging, naturally. But after a few minutes she noticed the letter and released the little girl, settling her on her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed at the contents and she looked at the snake as if she knew everything. “From your master or somethin’?” she asked. “Who do they think they are, askin’ me for cake? Do I look like a bakery to you?” She snorted before pocketing the note. “Whatever. I’m kinda bored right now anyway.

“You wanna come with, cutie? Or you got your own mode of transport?” This she asked as she moved towards the mech bike, a copper and bronzed mechanical thing on two oversized wheels.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-30-2015

"That memory...It shows..That I was shunned...For what I was...There...is no mistake that is me..." He muttered out, not caring that if he spoke low enough, that she didn't hear him. It was  matter of he remembered his past, well the past that was recreated through him, but he didn't know it was recreated for him. He was only accepted once in his life, Nova and Gamma both showed him kindness, and they both loved him like he was a brother, kept pushing him to give up the path of darkness he continued to follow.

That blood thirst...That fear of being wanted, will drag you to the bottom bro..C'mon stop this all...

Those words caused his pointed ears to twitch a bit, as he sighed once more, shifting around, as she continued to rub circles against his skin.  His hand moved down to her wrist, before grabbing onto it lightly. Raising her arm and hand up to his chest, as he sat up. He placed her hand over his heart. "It doesn't beat...It brews, full of hatred..Full of revenge...Post signs stick up in the fork of the paths before me. Saying this way to get it, this way to get away from it all...No matter what, my heart leads me to the sign that leads me to kill." He explained, his eyes closed once again blood trailing down from his right eye once again, no tear this time ran down the left side of his face.

Oi..That piano, it soothes you doesn't it? Sephy...You hurt and ache all the time..You think we don't see it, but even with that thick mask of your's.It's clear as day...You can't hide things so easily seen.[i]

[/i]More words lingered inside of his mind, as though it was like the past was pushing further and further to the edge, of believing everything that something inside of him, wanted to believe. Like a plague, it crawled inside of the cage that was considered his mind. Now, across his collar bone, an autumn leaf, with a reaper scythe over it would start to form, the clan of the Nightsky, this marking, shown only on the reaper...However, the real Seph, the one that was locked away within the tree, had three more marks, just like this, but each one symbolizing each clan, that he watched over. During the experiments of Vallencourt, he had been disfigured, deformed, marks hidden, seals placed hidden, where only Vallencourt himself could remove them. ""How..Can something like me be loved?...You say I'm the Consort or whatever. Yet, you don't even know this information..You're just as confused as I am..." His lips parting as sorrow rung true inside of his voice tone, wincing, as the grief and sorrow he felt, rang true, echoing now inside of his voice.
[i]
[/i]His[i] [/i]head lowered[i] [/i]down[i], as his other hand gripped onto the sheets. "I'm just a puppet..Used for others experiments, others entertainment, others amusement, and others pin cushion, to shun and push away..." Now even as the sadness flared inside of his tone of voice, his aura flared off of him. The form of what some called The Nightsky Reaper shadowing off of him, briefly, flashing back and forward as it continued to show, his emotions being a mess was fluxing something inside of him. His hand gripping her's now, as trembling even more then before.[/i]
[i]
"How can you love something..That is more interested in killing off everything that has ties to him?...And wanting to hide within the shadows..?" His voice asked, no anger, nothing out of spite passed through. This question ran through his head, and through the voice she had heard head as well, countless time a day.

"That damn...Dragon...He's always came to save me...He throws me right back into the fray...Then comes back after me..Catches me and throws me right back into The Hold....Let's them tear me apart, and prod me for something they believe I have..Nothing I've ever heard of..You're not alone, cause you have others!" he yelled this time, his head shook in protest to those words of her saying that she didn't have to understand love, to have it, nor did she have to be alone.

"People praise you for what you are! They accept you! They love you! You'll never be alone, if shoved off the edge, and sent to the abyss! They'd pull you right back up!" His voice continued to protest, and yell out. She could feel his heart racing now, as sorrow lingered all about his presences. "You understand it! You just refuse to accept it! As for I have never been given it! I have never been taught to love! I've always been alone!" Tears slid down his cheeks, as he dropped his hand from her's. His entire form shook, trembling with all the sorrow, all the anger he felt inside. It flooded over him, as though it had all been bottled up, locked away, and sealed tight, just waiting to explode and be released within a matter of seconds.

"We do not belong to each other. You belong to whomever your true mate is. I belong at the blade of the Reaper's Scythe, always waiting for the blade to cleave through and tear my soul a sunder from my body...."
[/i]So much time he had spent in darkness, alone, letting himself fall into the abyss without looking into the light. He believed he belong to no one at all.

So, long he had spent locked away. His heart didn't accept anyone nor anything. This..True for the puppet that was playing his life before her now, and the one that was locked away at the tree. However, something within his true self seemed to spark, as it cried for help, for the first time in it's life.
[i]
-------------
Emerald orbs shifted as Draco began to talk. A scoff passing his lips, a shrug passed his shoulders, as he begun to stand once Draco had left. "She has my protection...Yet...My words remain true..If she fails him.." He muttered to himself, before fading from the room. His body cloaked, his aura hidden, as he sat between worlds now. Yet, when he needed to step out, he would be a top of the roof Blade and Seph rested in.

A deep sigh rolled past his lips, as he laid back within the shift aethers.  [i]"The void is a problem..But the bigger problem, is the one who controls all the puppet strings.."
With that, his eyes closed, as he began to nap, while he had time.

----------

It was the last thing he could do for his son. This was the final key, he could give Seph to trying to accept that he wouldn't be trapped within this hell for ever. And now, his soul drifted on, to where Seph had tried to take him so long ago, when the Envy doll had collected the soul for him.

A small mur passed through the stitched scarred lips, as his head nuzzled into the ghost, as though she was there with him. Pointed ears twitched, causing the piercings to jingle, causing the keys attached to the small braid in his hair, to linger out within her lullaby. In a way, if anyone saw this, they would basically say Seph was a child, being lured to sleep, through the comfort of another, by a soft lullaby. However, for the first time, in all the years he had been asleep, and awake. He had actually spoke that he didn't want to be alone, crying for help. The true pain of the man, sung out even if he was only speaking in his sleep. Yet, here...Even with the spiritual form of his mate, he finally found some bliss, and dozed off to rest and heal. The hope, he had found shattered...Now, it was returned as the ghost sit, consoling him and trying to ease everything that he was feeling.

-----
Miko hissed loudly, happy and wiggled as Dax started to hug her, and rube her nose against Miko's. She flicked her tongue out, flickering around her, bouncing up and down, her head nodding once she was asked that if it was from her master. As well, when the bakery question was asked. Miko didn't know what a bakery was, but she knew what cake was. Since it seemed to be the one of the only things Seraph would eat.

Once Miko was asked if she had transportation of her own, or if she wanted to ride. She swung around the bike, looking over it. Her head tilting, as the metal showed her own reflection. A loud happy hiss passing her, before she curled against Dax's shoulders, as Delsus did on Seraph.

Seraph...

Well, Seraph was popping small candy bites in his mouth, offering some to the serpent that hung around his neck, watching as it ate the candy with him, while they continued to wait.
[/i][/i]

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 09-03-2015

"Rewind...."

A soft voice called out, as the crater that rested within the forest would start to form again, back to it's original status. Eros stood, his beast form standing proud, as Seph started to gather a strength that the eyes had yet seen.

"Pause..."

The voice called out once again, as a hand moved forward. Slowly the small body raised it's self up to Eros's form.  It's gloved claw, moving along the jawline of the beast, as a tear slowly started to roll down the face of the person. Rose hues of rage began to burn, as the person's head tilted back towards Seph. A low growl starting to perk from the small lips, of the person. The rose orbs shifting back to the one it's heart cared for the most. "My Eros...." it's voice called out. "You...Died a hero's death...Just like you wanted...Burning with pride...Fangs sharpened and baring out to the challenger of your game..." Once again sadness spoke within the voice of the being. It's tail lowered it back onto the ground, as the crater reappeared, mere moments, as the group that Nightsky and the Paladin had been traveling with had left.

Slowly it knelt down beside the broken and shattered body of Eros. Only for the rose orbs to gaze down into the dying lights, that was the man's eyes.

"K..al....." Eros spoke out, his arm moving to raise, before falling back to the ground. A laughter passing his lips, as blood began to follow, a sneer passing the being lips as it watched it's friend slowly fading. "...His..Scent...." Eros spoke once more, before moving a hand up to the being. A small crystal forming within his hand, before it dropped onto the being's lap. "End..It...We're..All..Cur.." Before his words finished, his bones began to burn, a smile resting on his lips as he faded away from the scene.

Long dark blue hair drifted into the being's face, as tears begun to fall onto the ashes that drifted off into the wind. It's claws gripping onto the crystal left for it to seek down the one who had hurt him. As it begun to stand, the sound of turbines echoed through the forest, the large airship showing above it's form. The rose orbs drifting up, before three large shadows stood behind it, kneeling down.

A loud hiss echoed into the beings ears, it's head tilting, as a dark chuckle passed through the Aether's. "We both seek...Revenge...Accept..My guidance, and I shall lead you to victory...." The voice called out to Kalira. Her head tilted, as she turned about face, the large serpent like tail, reaching out to grab onto one of the three that knelt down behind her, in respect. She lifted the frail body up into the air. As she flicked the crystal towards one of the much larger men. "Give it to the hounds...We will avenge the one we called brother....My word is law..For I control time...Heed my word elites.." She spoke out, with a small hiss, as the two that wasn't caught by her tail nodded. One made it's way back to the shift, as the other waited for it's captain.

This wasn't a mission from the one she called boss. No. She had planned on shedding blood on her own accord, and use whatever offered the small girl, any power. "As for you Fate....I think something has plans for you.." She spoke out, before nodding her head. The presences that had spoken to her, now slithered it's way through the life stream of the world around the one she called Fate, before soaking into it's form.

The other male, that had been left kneeling, moved to pick up it's captain, placing her on his shoulders. The lower half mask covering his mask and nose, as he gazed down at the form of something coming to life. Before his eyes shifted to his captain, her lips spread in a wide smirk, as the dark blue hair shifted to it's true color of a dark pink. A small giggle passing her lips, her tongue rolling across her lips. What had she found to join her in this hunt? Was all he could think.

"My thanks...Kalira..Of the dark blood." The voice spoke out, like a snake hidden in the grass ready to strike. Long blue hair moved onto the form, as it shuffled it's self making it into a pony tail. The long dress coat moving over his form, as his clawed hands moving up to rest at the knot of the tie, as he pulled it up. His tongue rolled across his lips, as the large rune of The Cross Family moved over his left eye, even though the true color of the orbs had yet been seen. His hand moved across his waist, as he bowed before the captain, and the one who carried the small girl around. "I will help you achieve victory...For my story has still not ended..." Once again the voice called out.

The long blue tail swayed behind him, the piercings jingling, as he raised up and it moved around his waist. Those who knew this man, knew the true horror of what he brought coming back into life. They knew that is gaze was a weapon, that would surprise anyone who never gazed into them. The sapphire orbs gazed towards the captain and her elite guard, a devious smirk curling onto his lips, as a gigantic serpent spawned behind him. It's body wrapping around it's master, it's head lowering over the top of him, as it's tongue flicked out. 

Malice's eyes lit up as she gazed down at her master, knowing this was the last time he could call himself to this world. Bringing his right hand up into the air, he tilted his head a bit, as he watched the black start to twirl around within his skin, a scoff passing his lips. Disgust, that he had to take an offer from The Void, to gather himself back into this world.

"Your name...Snake?..." The small girl spoke, her head tilting a bit, as she waited for an answer. Her long tail smacking against her guards back.

"For now...You can just call me Fate...I'd rather my real name not be known...Until the time is right..Dark Blood Kalria..." He answered. Devious actions resting within that voice tone, as he hoped on top of the serpent's head, as he sat cross legged. He would follow this sky pirate to her destination, and would help her in the battle against Nightsky...For the simple fact, to get revenge.

"Well enough....Back to the ship then...." Her voice called out a command, as the four of them returned to the ship. Making their way towards Vayne, slowly. As they followed the scent of Seph and Blade. The entire crew, all smirking, as the prepared themselves for battle. Ready to claim blood for The Hunter of Blood.

The sapphire orbs watched, as she commanded them all. His back resting against Malice, as he let a low chuckle start to pass his lips. This was perfect.

File uploading......
Nightsky Datebase.....
Target found...

Name; Kalira.
Story Progression; Max.
Threat Level; XXX.
Who she was created after for this storyline; Ragna The Omega.
Blood Type; Dark Blood. Just like Eros's glue like blood. Her blood can contain and shell poisons, toxins, disease, anything that would become harmful to one's body. Harboring them, until used like a weapon.
Her Clan; Siin Demon.
Reason she was recruited by Vallencourt; Her blood type. And her ability to create crew members, from The Omega Song. The song known as Raven's Harrow.
Fighter Type; Caster.
Targets she seeks; Blade Redwind and Seph Nightsky.

Secondary files being found.........
Name; Arc.
Threat Level; X
Weapon; Spears.
Job; Guardian of the Captain of the ship.
Blood and DNA traces; That of a Behemoth. Shown by his large stature, and his strength.

Name; Pages.
Threat Level; X
Weapon; Knives.
Job; Scientist.
Blood and DNA Traces; Baphomet. Shown by the large horns that curl from his head, and the presences of dark and death lingering from him.

Third file being found.
Beast's Name; Malice.
Title Granted; Consort and Broodmother of the Chapter.
Status; Legendary Creature of the Night realm.
Threat level; Unknown.

Pushing into the final files of the last man to appear.....

Name; "Fate"
Codename; -I--OU-
Files corrupting...
Files being deleted now..

Threat level over XXX....
Proceed with caution...

His lips tugged into a smirk, as he reached to his hips pulling a book from it. A quill moving into the void corrupted hand, as it touched down onto the pages as he begun to write, about the adventure taking place. The nightmarish sapphire orbs gazing at his words, as they became like blood on the pages he had written all before now. "To think..They could pull my file..." He snickered.

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 11-20-2015

Pain. So much pain. It suffused through her—through his skin and into hers where he gripped her wrist, where he pressed her fingers and palm into his chest. Warmth and agony wove one into the next. Garnet orbs caught amber-gold and held through it all.

He didn’t understand, but it wasn’t a contest. It wasn’t a matter of whose pain was greater or worse—who had suffered more, or who had been misunderstood the most. It was not the time to tell him that she did grasp what he meant—that fear others held for him. The world outside of Vayne was not as kind to someone of her ilk, to someone who had been taken at a young age and only bred to kill. There had once been a time that her title—The Machine, her name--Blade, had all been but a whisper on someone’s lips; there had once been decades where it was something to be passed on during dinner discussion in a dark pub corner when someone needed something done. Why? Because she hadn’t known any other way to live, because her concept of love had once been limited to ‘How can I use this--what I sense--against them to gain the upper hand?’

But he wouldn’t want to hear that. She knew now that trying to rationalize his pain alongside her was futile when there was so much he didn’t comprehend. Yes, it was true. She didn’t know why the tie existed between them. But she knew what it meant. Denying it would only cause her more turmoil. She’d been there once; it wasn’t worth it to return. These thoughts shifted through her as she watched the leaf-mark appear on his collarbone.

As his shouts echoed in the room she remained silent, unreacting. And yet, her gaze did not waver from his face, from each expression he made. Her focus did not drift from the words that escaped him in a tumble of unrepressed emotion.

Pain. So much pain.

A long moment passed on where she let him cry, in which she did nothing. Eventually though, her hand moved. The soft pads of her digits slid along his chest before lifting entirely. Wordlessly, she reached for the back of his neck and pulled him towards her so that his cheek was made to rest again her collarbone, his face brushing her neck.

In a strong whisper, she said, “I belong to you... and you...” Her hand moved to run through his long strands. “You belong to me.”

Red lips pulled into a devil-may-care smirk as the snake curled around her neck. She supposed it was answer enough, either way. She crumpled the note before flicking a silver lighter to flame up. She lit the ball on fire before dropping it to the ground to burn. Once it was nothing more but ashen embers, she stomped it out with a boot.

Next she got on the bike and turned it on, revving it to life before grabbing a set of goggles hanging off one handlebar. When those were in place she set off. Avoiding pedestrians in the streets was a simple affair in Vayne; they could feel her before came and kindly left plenty of room.

Once she was at the front gate she stopped only long enough to grab her guns and sign out, next taking the bike forward and through to the other side where Seraph waited. She came to a stop a few feet behind him and let both feet press into the dirt to balance her bike. Her arms moved to cross one other the other and she leaned on the handlebars. She placed her chin in the center.

“I’m always put off by men who know me when I don’t know a damned thing about them. For instance, a bloody name. Most people sign their notes with a name. S’poor manners not to, luv.”

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 11-21-2015

The young serpent, hissed happily, bouncing in it's swaying motions around Dax. Showing that she was happy, to be around someone else, other then the one she called master, and the one she called brother and sister. Before coiling a top of Dax's head, looking towards Seraph.

"Now...I don't really care about the Dragon, or the city...But I do care about Seph..And you being the one who saved them...You must care for Blade aye?" He asked, his head tilting more, as though he was an inquisitive owl, looking for answers from the woman. His hand bringing another piece of candy back to his lips.

"Cause..." he spoke with a mouth full of the sugary sweets. "There's a threat coming after the two of them..And I really don't feel like fighting by my self....Nor with the treat, now joining them...Do I really think..I can take them alone.." He muttered beneath his breath, seeming as he begun to rant to himself, before shrugging. Leaning against the wall of the city, the sapphires remained on the woman.

"As well.." He sighed, before moving his hand up to slam against the metal part of his right shoulder. "Through the words of "Lord" Dragoon, I was told you was a mechanic, that may be able to help, with fixing this damn arm.." He muttered out once more.

One of Sera's strong points, not seeming to being able to ask for help in any matter what so ever. Yet, this was no time to go with his pride, and neglect the fact his friend was in danger.

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 11-23-2015

All of it, she spoke in her own head, give me all of it. Gentle digits ran through his hair still, down his back where they rubbed. And he relaxed into her—slackening his hold, his embrace. Her smile was subtle as she opened her eyes and looked over at the food she’d brought for him. He still needed to eat, but perhaps it had been too taxing—their conversation, the day...

With a sigh she moved him so he laid back on the bed, carefully extracting his arms from her body. It was then she remained, watching, soon reaching and pushing hair from his eyes... running finger along his brow and cheek.

Without another word she moved in beside him, lying down. She didn’t need rest, really. But given all at that he’d... another sigh. Her hand reached for his and she wove her fingers into the spaces between his—squeezing once.

She would stay.

The dragon’s paladin? Ha. The smirk wouldn’t leave her face, not even when she leaned back off the handlebars of her bike and dug a pack of smokes out of a pouch. A moment later she had a white stick betwixt her lips lit, silver lighter flickering shut. Smoke expelled from her mouth and nose as she pulled it away, as she placed both hands on her thighs with the cigarette between two fingers.

Green eyes zeroed in on him as the little snake curled up on the top of her shaggy brown head. “Usually. Ya know, when she’s not pissing me off by goin’ off half cocked—thinkin’ no one else can help her.” Dax shrugged. She and Blade were more than friends, better than sisters most of the time. But... the vampyre generally hated it when she got herself in a bind that could have easily been avoided if she’d only called for a little back up. “She ain’t a god,” the brunette muttered more for herself than Seraph’s benefit—no, Sera. Sera sounded better. A girly. Ha. It was probably the hair—the eyes. All blue and black and just a little odd.

Her brow rose as he spoke of a threat, as he spoke to himself. “There’s always a threat comin’ after those two,” she bit off before standing, putting her kickstand into place so the bike wouldn’t fall over. And then she moved towards him, stopping only when she was at his side and could eyeball the arm he’d given a few good wacks.

“Machina specialist,” she told him. “The first in this realm,” she also felt the need to say—ego partially unchecked. When it came to gears and wires, she had a tendency to think of herself as a god. With no respect to personal space she gave a tap with her knuckles, smoke now hanging from her lips. And then she took a hold of his arm entirely, moving it about slowly—poking at his fingers. “What’s wrong with it?” Already, she was pondering just taking the whole thing apart bolt by bolt. “Power source? Hmmm...”

“We really don’t want warriors attackin’ here anyway. Dragons are assholes when they’re threatened—when they’re eggs are.”

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 11-24-2015

His teeth gritted a bit, before his eyes dashed to her, as the pings of the metal echoed out. The device on his arm, was something he used to shield the bones of his arms, tube and wires wrapped around the calcium enriched limps, tangled. However, tubes that worked like veins were shown above that, once it had been opened up, all of them tied to the mark on top of the metallic hand.

"I don't care if you're the first or the last." He huffed out, shaking his head his tail swatting at her, to try and tell her to back up a little. "The power core to it, is nothing more then the neurons in my skin. The large tubes are used to feed the soul of prey, into my system to sustain my need to feed." Speaking, he brought it up, before clenching his fist. The tips of the talons scrapping against the metal, as he shook his head sighing. How he missed his real arm....

"The man who created it was a madman...It's too heavy. It can't take enough damage in fights, nor can I quickly strike with it." He spoke his complaints of the arm.

Now reaching up, he gripped to his pipe once again, placing it between his lips, taking along draw off of it. His eyes slowly shutting. "These attackers don't care if dragon's get angry or not..." He started, blowing smoke from his lips. His eyes watched the horizon, letting a small scoff pass once again. "They want the fake Nightsky.." Once again he spoke, this time with a more hush hush voice.

"Truth is..I can't fight these guys alone....I'm not as I once was, and using the ace in the hole at the start will lead to nothing but death. I wrote this story, I wrote this path the reaper and the paladin at the moment, at his wish....The Real Nightsky, is slowly losing a battle, we can't afford to let him lose...And these small tiny problems, he set into my story...To make sure Blade was true to her word, to make sure she was the one who could save him.." He growled, a bit of anger showing in his expression.

The serpent around his neck, lowered it's head more into a restful gaze off towards the distances. Knowing, the one who had condemned him to this form, and had caused his brother to suffer was lingering with the ones coming. "...Nightsky welcomed stuff like this..."

Seraph, didn't have to share this information, however he would not share it with Blade, or the two gods that were lingering in the city. Yet, he felt he should share it to someone who was playing the god's rules and out of the protection of another's sanity. To show the true threat of what would come, if Blade did not get to the tree in time.

"So..Can you fix it up...And help me in this little side mission?" He asked, before placing the pipe back into his coat, going back to eating his candy.

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 11-28-2015

She released his arm when he swatted at her, but did not step back. A single brow rose as she pulled the cigarette from her lips and exhaled smoke, eyeballing him. “Oh quit being a baby,” she muttered, rolling her eyes. “Can’t fix what I can’t examine, now can I?” She gave one of the metals plates an idle tap with her finger.

She was looking at it again, thinking as she bit her lower lip. Her experience with machina had more to do with metal and wires, rubber too. And a bit of Dragontech reverse engineered. She’d never actually worked on something that was half man and half machina. It’d be new, that was for sure. She’d have to consult some medical texts, at the very least. Or, get a Traygon healer to help her. That might speed things a long quite a bit.

“You’re going to need Siderian Steel if you want it to be lighter. S’bout as light a metal as you can get in our realm. Weighs as much as a feather and is as strong as all get out. Made from dragon scale...” she sighed. “Won’t be too hard to get. Probably. Traygons make silk from it.”

She crossed her arms over her chest as he spoke about something called a story and then snorted. “Now you’re talkin’ about fate—something I ain’t got much use for. You wanna help Blade? I’ll be in your corner, assumin’ you’re not bullshitting me.” Fate, for all its uses, wasn’t worth a damn. Not when she had to watch as it cost Blade her first lover. Better to not put stock in it at all and make your own way; that’s how she did things.

“Aye... I suppose.” She took another hit, exhaling. “I can try, at least. So long as you quit complainin’.”

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 11-29-2015

Elsewhere...

The ship began to throw it's cloaking device on, hovering about twenty miles from Vayne. Small eyes looked over the horizon, as a huff would pass her voice. "Freeze...." She muttered. Time would stop all around her, her generals, all stopped, frozen, as the men flying the airship would become that as well.

"Now tell me Fate...What is it you can do to help me?..."Her voice had grown colder, hatred burned and grew like a wildfire in her voice tone. Her eyes shifting to the man, who had lounged against the large serpent.

From the pale lips, he begun to stand, slowly his body swayed to the young girl. His hands moving up to her cheeks. Sapphire hues lit up, as the void black energy beneath his skin begun to twist and turn, showing even more. Ice begun to flood over the ship, the sound of ticking now echoed out. "I'll give you power..That you'll never need these people again...A key, to unlock all of that hatred inside of you...To become what you want to become..." He spoke out, before reaching inside of his coat.

Now, /Fate/ begun to chuckle, as he pulled up a small crimson bell. Slowly, his hand begun to swing back and forward. The sound of bell, chiming out, echoing far out from the ship. "Indulge in it...It'll mark the one's we hunt..." His voice called out even more, a vicious tone ringing inside of it. As the sounds of screams filled the frozen airship. Souls lingering from the frozen bodies, before firing into the captain.

------

Pointed ears twitched, listening to what he need. Snapping his fingers, another one of the serpents appeared. Dropping a sack of the items she requested. His head nodding towards Storma, before his gaze shifting back towards the forest. He could feel them drawing even closer. "I'm not bullshit you..Woman.." He muttered as he yanked his arm from her, now reaching down to his hip and removing the thick book, from his side.

Pulling it up, if she would catch a quick glance at the title, it would be labeled as Nightsky; The Reaper's Tale. "If you would so kindly miss. Whatever your name is. Fix up my arm.." he spoke out, his voice as though he was trying to rush her along. His hand quickly hit the page, the sharp talons writing in, as the words begun to burn into the page, as he wrote out the tale, hiding the city from what was coming. He could feel the malice lingering from the shift, his eyes, his ears, his mind, had all read this tale over and over before it was about to happen.

Faded dreams of Nightsky's story, had fogged his mind, every since he had created the new story. Now it was time to act. Once the beckoning of the bell came towards them, only Seraph, and Dax would hearing it's ringing. In which, it only meant they were marked. The city behind them was now replace with a large plain, a trick used to lure their targets from finding them, the city, or even worse, the Paladin or the Reaper.

"In which a tale starts, we all listen to the story dearheart....Sometimes the endings are not what we wish of it...But..I promise you, by the end of this...We'll have a new story to tell..." He spoke out, offering a small smile, before returning his arm towards her. "We have two days to prepare, from the sound of that bell...And if it's what I think it is..We best be ready..." He explained.

His head tilted a bit, before looking over the woman for the first time. A scoff passing his lips as he shook his head. The largest of the three serpents, looked up at it's master, before over at Dax. A small hiss passing it's lips, as Miko would bounce on top of her head, showing Delsus, that she approved and liked this person, even though she was only sent to find her, and that was it.

"Did you bring the damn cake by the way?"

RE: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 01-18-2016

"They say love stories are meant to have happy endings...Not all of them..." A voice called, as foot steps started to approach the door of the Haven. Nor more time to waste, nor more time to sing..

"And there's blood on your hands...And blood is best washed away with your own blood..." A crooked smile began to twist onto the man's lips. His hand reached up, the dragonic claws slowly running through the amethyst hair, as the dark amethyst hues stared at the door. The sound of a song, a dark and twisted, sick twisting tune luring off the man. His hand fell back to his side, as the long dragonic tail swayed behind him.

"Gihi....." Was all that escaped from his lips, as the door was blown from the safety that kept the Reaper safe. The song now flooding inside of the realm, inside of the Haven, where the man slept, where his soul was kept from the outside world. From the falling of the bolted door, creatures begun to swarm inside.

Dark twisted, creatures, as they tilted their odd heads, hissing loudly. The song that flooded from the man's aura, came from their hisses. All of these experimented patients, had become nothing more then attack dogs for a the man. Now, they begun to attack and assault everything that lingered inside.

The precious treasures of the Reaper.

"You took my soul...Made me harbor and adore a new one..." The man spoke out, as he started to follow in his horde of creatures. The coat would rest on top of his shoulders, the collar and shoulders adorn in raven feathers, as the long sleeve button up shirt, and tie remained resting against his chest. His hand moved to reach into the coat's side, as he'd remove a small object.

"You took our Ragna..." Once again, his voice sung, alluring and taunting the sleeping Reaper, as his crooked smile started to twist even more. His pupils now starting to slit, turning more reptile like, as his tongue ran across his lips.

The long plague doctor's mask, did much to hide his face, from those who didn't know him. The white of it, once gone, now remained with the stains of ashes, making it look like it had been burnt. "Tick tock Reaper..You allowed me in stealing my soul.." Once agian he spoke, before aiming what he had removed from his coat, before firing off a shot.

Blood would gather at the end of the barrel, before firing towards the deranged looking creature, that the Reaper had turned his very soul into. As the attack struck, and the creature fell to it's knees. It sung out, it's note shattering, and it's chords, sounding distorted.

The old song had been destroyed..

It was time for a new one...

A small sneer passed his lips, as he started to approach the throne, where the Reaper slept, with some woman's ghost cradling him, comforting him. "You don't deserve comfort, you don't deserve to be saved. You deserve damnation, deserve pain beyond relief....But..." He spoke, his hand moved to remove the mask, before throwing it towards the large tree behind the two. "How is it you say...Kast?" He muttered, as the mask shattered, scalpels would turn from the material, as they'd begin to dive into the trunk of the tree.

Now the damage was done. Blood would start to run down from the Reaper's lips, as Raven's lips only grew into a sicker smirk. His fingers worked quick, as he started to load the pistol once more. A small shell, that had no gun powder inside of it. However, what he did...

Well, it worked.

"Such a self inflicted pretty little matyr, you have Nightsky...Sad, I couldn't end here before you..For all the pain, you, and your family has caused me....I would of loved, to remove her skin slowly, as I drove the song deep inside of h er mind...But killing you...Putting you into a damnation, where you'll never be saved..Is waaayyyyy more......Artful...More...How to say...Songful.." He spoke out once more, as he approached the sleeping Reaper.

His claw jetted up, before diving deep inside of Seph's chest, right where the man had shot him before. His hand clenching his heart, causing the sharp tips to dig deep inside of the muscle. "Your story is on it's last line...It's last page...And it's stained with your blood...Seraph can't save you...You're mate can't save you...." He sung out, as his song now would start to swirl against the barrel of the gun, before injecting it's self inside of the barrel.

"Does Death dream?...Tell me your dreams...As you fall..." He spoke, before firing the gun off once more. This time, the bullet drove deep inside of the tree. The tree now caught a blaze, a dark purple color, as the song begun to work it's magic, Degrading and decaying the soul from the inside. Raven's hand ripped from Seph's chest, as he held the dying heart.

"Remember...I am the Deathsinger..I am the RA-V-3N...To me....No one, but me and my song birds get a happy ending..." He sung out, as he started to walk away from the throne, where Seph's cold body laid. Bringing the heart to his lips, he bit deep into it, before throwing the muscle to the ground, and spitting the blood and chewed muscle to the ground.

"All the work, you did to save yourself...Only pushed a way I could cheat your scythe...Cheat your actions...You started a spark...You turned the crank, and let the song begin once again...My Song Birds, found a purpose for me...And helped me harbor a new soul..And created a monster, you could never reap..A monster you could never touch..." Singing once more, he reached for a tissue, as he started to wipe his hands.

His tail slammed against the ground, his arms raising to the air. "Feast..My song..Devour everything that is beyond living, and never accepting death..."