alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-09-2015

Because you’re not a bad person either.

She watched the moment his hand snapped over his arm, trying to hide the red; something in her shifted, curious… but when the coat came on she denied it. Foolish eyes. But then he was gone, leaving her with an apology and more questions than answers.

By the time she made it down the stairs and out of the home he was already gone. Her eyes looked out over the worn sand paths, the clusters of crab grass growing at the cornered of homes, and the flapping array of colors hanging from homes. Her gaze touched on happy families—mothers, fathers, and children walking in customary garb as they went about their day. Some locked eyes with her and inclined their head, eyes closing in reverence.

She resisted the urge to ignore them despite the hurry she was in and nodded back, accepting their small acknowledgement. She could hear the beach from here, the breeze as it washed over palm trees. The ambiance was ignored as she spread her aura out—feeling for him with her Blind Sight. It took but a moment; then she was walking a brusque pace towards his location and the other man she did not recognize.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-09-2015

"The King and The Queen piece...You've told me countless times, this advice..." Seph's lips parted, as his head lowered even more. His hand gripped onto his knee. He could feel more pain through out his body, from forcing his self to endure this pain, to escape this place. As well, emotional pain, Nova spoke to him, those words, it was like a knife thrown straight into him, lodged in his chest. His hand reached up, to lower his coat. "Old man...Why do I have their mark?.." He asked, as his eyes raised to the General. A lost expression within them. As he showed the Trygon mark, to Dragoon.

A small chuckle passed his lips, as he reached down patting Seph on the head. "That's...Not for me to answer."

"Oi, oi, oi! Why the hell can you dress for that fuck up version of me! Instead of me!? What the hell Blade!? And he's a fucking fool for ignoring that body of your's left right in front of him. JUST LIKE A FUCKING MEAL. Seriously, this is some fucked up stuff! You better get his ass back and  not let him disappear! Or you're going to break a promise! And I don't take kindly to those who break promises to me! And seven hells, you better dress like that for me!" The rage, coming from the Seph all relayed to Blade, as she continued to move towards Seph and Dragoon.

"...It's my fault she got injured old man...Her....And the rest of these people are in danger...Kalria, will be near soon if Eros is truly dead...' He muttered, his head lowered once more. His arm pulling the coat over the slinged arm. He couldn't deal with looking at himself injured, he didn't like feeling this weak...

"A ghost you do not know!?" The voice boomed out with anger. The realm around the soul shook, even though he was speaking to her, while asleep. His aura flared up, his anger raged. If she claimed to not know him, how could she save him. Now it clicked..Now everything, this woman...Wasn't the one who was inside of his head. The tree began to violently shake, as the branches lashed out, this a result from the anger seething from Seph. "To think..I'd put faith...In a god's servant......Fine then..." His voice called out once again.

The shadowish figure appeared, between the three of them. His eyes moving to Draco, as he scoffed. "A lotta of good you did me....." He muttered now, before his eyes fell down to Seph. "You a fool..To not even see....That your. ----- --- in the such scanty clothing....Not even taking interests...Pathetic it.." As he spoke, he didn't know that his words was blocked out, only as though he was lipping them, with no words coming out. Finally his eyes fell down to Blade. "You cannot save everyone...Let him die then..." Pain ravaged it's way through out his voice. It wasn't until then, that The Real Seph had caught on, she had lost  her memory as the lesser Seph had...

"I'm not going back.." His voice called out, once she said that he wasn't allowed to leave just yet, that he wouldn't survive past the walls. A shrug then passed. "Maybe it's best that way nee?...Then your perfect little town won't come to harms way, nor will you." He scoffed, his hand reaching up and gripping onto his shoulder. Questions remained unanswered, and asking her about the mark, would be a ticket one way close to hell, for everything she had been through with him so far.  The long white ash hair falling to his sides and in his face, as the pointed ears lowered even more. Yes, this was the sight of defeat..

Dragoon blinked a few times, as his head tilted. "Well, he was right. You haven't changed one bit." He spoke out addressing Blade, as his finger tapped against his bicep. "Before you get any ideas, I'm not here to attack, nor am I with Vallencourt. I was here for a meeting with Draco..In fact, I was the one who asked about The Eye. That's why my weapon remains on me." He stated, before a small shrug passed his shoulders. Emerald hues moved back down to Seph, as a long deep sigh passed. "He's defeated...I've never seen him like this..For once in his life..He wants to put the others before himself...It's....Not something I ever thought I'd see." He spoke, before raising his arm. "However, I'm going back to meet with Draco...I'll leave him to you..If you can't convince him...I'll make sure he doesn't make it too far out of town.." He spoke out, before raising his arm into the air, making his way back to where he had came.

"To think..."

"Please..Just leave me alone...I'm tired of your herioc, and honor bound bullshit..And saying you only kept me around cause of guilt..You almost lost your life because of me...Just give the Eye to the Old Man...And let me leave.." He spoke out, his gaze now not even going to meet her's, his hand clenching tighter, pain firing through his body.

"...I believed you....Dead Memories...Are nothing...But a promise broken...."

"...Your power has ravaged my body....I returned the favor for being protected..And saved....Why must you bother keeping me around now.." Once again, he spoke out, that lost tone lingering pass his lips. A part of him grieved, that he had to kill Eros, memories of when they was children flooding his mind, memories..Of Nova flooding through his mind, an memories of her completely broken on the ground next to him, for protecting him destroying his mind.

"I..Allowed myself to go to sleep...For you..To gather what you needed, cause of that promise...I guess all God's servant's, aren't bound by their words..." He didn't care, what struck chords, what would anger her, or what would anger the god that spoke to her, and at one point in his life spoke to him. His arms crossed against his chest. "Just let him die..Go be free, and live like you want too. Nothing but an emotionless, nothing but a numb pupppet." He scoffed.
Both Sephs....Now..Were lost..And the one that mattered, was ready to just fall back into the deep sleep, and slip into the void.

Stay shut. Stay. Shut.

Emotions—pressure—cracks—breakingbreakingbreaking—no! Separate. Stay separate. Not mine!

One desperate order came after another as the voice continued, as the emotions continued to assail her and threatened to tear at the very fabric of all that she held together. A hand reached, flattening against the wall to her left as she stumbled. Her jaw clenched, teeth grinding once before she coughed a breath and dropped her head. Nails dug into wood, scraping as she made a sound.

By Draco… it ached… something else, not just him, but a pains he had felt since… No, gods no. Stopstopstop, she ordered—pleaded within her own mind as a pricking of tears came to the corners of her eyes without her permission or consent.

“Stop…” she breathed, voice strained and laden with an uncharacteristic whine. “I beg you…” She could hear them. Some part of her could, but his voice overshadowed all--that damning pain she knew all too well and tried night after endless night to forget—had eventually been unable to and merely forced herself to become numb and move on. A pain worse than all others; a pain that had once made her want to draw her weapon along her stomach; a pain that…

“Broke me… that is the phrase you are looking for.”

Shut up. She forced it all back—back into the box even as the contents spilled over and mixed with the other things she felt fully. She couldn’t—wouldn’t—lose control. Refused to. Absolutely refused to. Not here. Anywhere but here.

“Please…” she whispered next; not to the duo, but rather to the other in her head. The one she felt but did not understand—the one who cried at her and lashed like the burning pit of hell.

"- ----ted -o-....-- -hi-- -'d -e-- --d -ai--" The words now was dying down, as the pain she felt was relayed to him as well. His hand reached out, a flicker of void energy coming off from his palm. "Fine th--, I'-- E-d H-m..." His voice called out, as he turned to Seph that she could feel and touch.

Amber hues shot, as she started to talk, her voice was shaky. Was she crying?....

"Oi..." His voice called out, as he moved to stand. That faint aura now flaring off his form, as he stood up with his head hung lowered. He could see it faintly, he could hear it faintly. Something within him, he could feel the flood of emotions flowing off her, and the pain she was feeling. She was crying, his voice tone was serious, filled with anger, as he gripped the hand of the shadowish figure, before he ripped it backwards.  The figure's arm would come off, before the energy that sparked from it, faded just as quickly. "Shut the fuck up..And go back to sleep.." He spoke out, he had no idea what he was talking about, the words just came out on their own. His arm burned, as he felt the mark that had started to appear, seared into his flesh even more. He staggered forward, as he dropped to his knee, feeling blood slowly sliding down from his lips.

This wasn't from his own wounds, fuck no..Broken bones wouldn't cause this. Whatever the hell that shadowish form was, it was tied to them both, he could only see it for that brief moment, from her crying out in pain, pleading for it to shut up.

The trinket, that had fallen from Eros, when he was defeated, began to light up, the feel of burning metal lingering through it's form, as it started to release everything that was locked away inside of it,  it was close to triggering what it was meant for. What it had been created for.

Deep beneath an ocean, of endless seas, a smile flickered from the shadow of a person, sitting on a throne, locked away in the space of a mind of a man who wanted to be free, locked away, only for the purpose to set a motion in plan to free him from the binds, that locked him away. The Artificer, the kindness of the man's heart had set everything in motion, without the master's orders. Not a word could escape from his lips, but the trinket, was only one part of the five piece puzzle...

As he stood, a shadow cast over his face, as he stepped forward. His arm now raising, as though he was going to smack her. He could feel the pain increasing as he stepped closer, his eyes somewhat blank, as though he was out of his mind, not knowing what the living hell he was doing or what was going on. His arm quickly wrapped around her, as he pulled her to him, feeling her head press against his chest, pressing against the broken ribs, and her chest pressing against the arm that rested in his sling. However, he ignored that pain. "It's.....Fine..." His voice was shattered, pain riddled through his tone, pain he had never felt, blood still slowly rolled from his lips. His arm pulled her closer, as he winced a bit from the pain of his injuries now. "Sshh...It's..All..Fine..I'm here..." He spoke out, as his eyes gazed back out into the streets.

That moment. The trigger was set off...

The trinket released what it contained. Time would freeze around them, around the entire time, in that moment that he told her it was all fine. That he was there..The world would shift, memories would release them selves, as they would unlock a part of the history that was never told to her, nor to Draco...

The room was dark, only lit with candles. The long haired man, smiled as he held two sons. "My two boys..." He spoke out, as he looked down to the purple haired one, then to the black haired one. A tear would slowly slide down his cheeks. The mother looked up, a disappointed look in her eyes. "Xerosa..We have to damn..The oldest one...He'll become a threat to everyone..." Her words escaped as the world shifted on further into the memory.

Seph huffed, as he held the stick up to his shoulder. His eyes watched as Kito played with the other kids, pointed ears twitching, as they argued with him. They were all told to shun Seph, to never accept anything from him. That he was trouble, and that he would hurt them. Kito argued with them, argued with them at all. "My brother is not evil! He's a kid just like us! Shut up!" The voice called out, as Kito started to cry, he hated this. He wanted to play with his brother, but his friends would not join in, nor would the guards of his mother and father, allow him anywhere near Seph.

Time skipped once again.

This time to where they was teenagers. Seph's body was tied down, with runes. He squirmed fighting against it, as Kito's eyes fell down to him. "I'm sorry brother...Mother said we had to do this..." He exclaimed, as Xeora made her way up to Seph's body. She scoffed, as she waved her hand. "Sacred Night God Art; Entangled Dreams." She exclaimed. When her words ended, Seph's soul was ripped from him, tearing away from his body, his purple hair, his amethyst hues, now shifting to a white ash and a gold color. A small seed flickering above him, as the seed floating, and Seph spewed blood up. He felt his body starting to decay, his host was already failing without his soul. "O Oi....K Kito..." He spoke out, before more blood fired from his lips, Kito's blade ran across his chest.

However, before the final blow could be dealt, Xerosa made his entrance, removing his son from the carnage that was being forced on him, disappearing. "My son..I'm sorry..." He exclaimed, as he gripped the seed into his head. Kneeling within the center of the small realm he had created, he'd force the seed inside of the ground beneath him. "I will not allow you to die...If I have to give my soul, and my power to you, I will not let you fade, because your soul was born so dark!" His voice cried out, his father showing the grieving pain. His hand touched the boy's forehead, a crescent moon appearing, to lock all that power down deep inside of him. As he placed him on a throne. "Sleep now boy....I'll find a way....When you wake up..You'll forget my face......" He whispered to his son, one last time, as he looked down to those lost eyes of his son. Seeing that his eyelids were getting heavy from the spell.

"For we fight the shadows of tomorrow darkness.
Our songs, carry the winds of sanity.
The tree sings out to us, as the autumn embraces us all.
The darkness, offers it's warmth embrace, sheltering us from the pain light brings."
Xerosa sung...That entire night, as rain began to pour into the realm, making sure that his son was safe. This was the hardest thing Xerosa ever had to do, was force his son locked away, where his mother couldn't finish the job  she had started. She couldn't even look him in the face doing it, this was the start..Of it all...

The one moment..His entire life love was shown...He was forced to forget, to fuel his vengeance, to send it back tenfold to his mother.  The Seph that had been bond to the tree...Didn't even have this memory, now it was unlocked to him, the one that remained holding Blade...And Blade herself.

Within that realm, that song sung out, forcing Seph to clam down, forcing him to forget the emotions that was showering over him. Something to ease him, to take all the pain away from the one who was getting the blunt end of the stick from his little childish tantrum.

They say the Autumn only blooms five times, in a life time...He had awoken four times. Each time the soul had bloomed...The last time it would bloom, was said to be the last, for the Autumn would be no more, it would return to the one it protected and serve.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-10-2015

that moment there was nothing but them for her—his feelings and her own. And that made it easier to breathe, easier to forget and to want to feel things she had not for too long. Instinct and muscle memory, things part of her knew that others did not, made her head lift—made lips brush against his own bloodied ones before pressing fully and entirely and opening.

And then came the flashes—the passing moments in time that overshadowed all else and quieted the storm. It was difficult to understand what it meant… but, it was not so hard to understand that this was intentional. That tug, the same tug that had made her dive in front of Eros’ attack… that had made her offer him her power—Draco’s… That one told her she couldn’t keep ignoring it. Not guilt, no, something more—something hidden.

When it receded finally, the sounds outside the alley pricking at her ears and the light from the afternoon sun drawing further into the passage, she was kissing him still. But the action was gentle as she allowed him to continue holding her. With that, she went about unraveling the ribbons of emotions within her mind—her chest—and created a barrier; soon enough, those bits were back in their box and tucked away as they always needed to. And it was in that moment that she finally pulled away, exhaling heavy-soft breaths as she let her forehead rest against his.

“Thank you,” she murmured. And then, “I know you… And yet… I do not…” She smirked barely, unwilling to open her eyes. “You bear the mark of The Consort, you are able to channel my focus—tether my emotions with your own, and Draco’s weapon accepts you…” A sigh. “One day, perhaps,” she said in something akin to humor, “my life will be my own. Or in death I shall find peace.”

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-11-2015

It didn't make sense at all to him, he was a Nightsky. He was the first child of Xerosa...The one he sacrificed everything for to protect.  "My gut told me to act...To stop whatever...That darkness was..." He whispered out, he didn't understand it at all. "Your tears...Pushed me to stop whatever it was...That pain...I don't know what it was either...." He spoke out rambling, as he was still trying to keep his eye contact broken from her. His cheeks burning a brighter red, as he sighed, letting his eyes close. "I'd...Really like something to eat...And a shower....?" He spoke out, trying to quickly change the subject. She was speaking nonsense, she didn't know him, at any point, and he as well had no idea what that memory was being fired out for. Why would something from his past be shown to him?...He had no recollection of it. However, it wasn't meant for him at all...It was meant for the true him to see, and for his mate to see as well.

"Just...Don't cry again...Alright?" This time, a bit of worry took place in his tone, as he returned his weak gaze back to her. Behind her, he caught a glimsps of Nova, standing, as she smiled brightly to him. Nodding her head. The last person he had ever seen cry...Before Blade was Nova, his childhood best friend...The one who had died in that gods forsaken war, that started out of no where. The one, who stopped him from clearing out his entire crew...Along with his other friends, four lives..For the price of a hundred?....Was it worth it in the end?...It still haunted him.

He would force a smile to his lips. However, a part of him knew Blade could feel the confusion bellowing and coursing through his form, his mind, how his brain rattled, trying to find answers, that was so clear in front of him.  Yet, somewhere deep inside of him...His heart yearned for more of this.

However, this memory firing forth, only brought on a chain of events..That would bring answers to some, and questions to others.

Dragoon's maw separated as he yawned, once again appearing before Draco. "So..It seems like both of them are battered..Not what I was wanting..However...Seph, seems defeated..This is bad old friend.." His voice called out, as he moved to take a seat cross legged on the ground. This time someone else had followed in with him. Dragoon's nail moving to clean out his ear, as he muttered to himself. "The boy..Is the last puppet...He has left...In a way, I'm starting to think...That this is the real Seph, crying out to be saved...While his soul is still locked in The Sanctumn...Nothing more then a puppet...But a puppet...That is becoming the ashes of rebirth for him..If she can save him..."

"I'd advise..Letting him know the truth of what he is...Trigger words such as Reaper..Could end up really bad, for us..And more so for your Paladin, old one.." The voice called out calmly, as the talon fingers moved up gripping at the pipe between his lips, as he pulled it from his lips. A long trail of green smoke flying pass his lips. Jet hair drifted down against his pale skin, as the mixture of sapphire and ruby hues gazed towards Draco. A hood coat, remaining on the man's figure, as he stood behind Dragoon. His right arm, had been left to the new age technology, now fully a mechanical, instead of the flesh that devoured souls to gain power. At his side, a large thick book rested, with a quill resting within it's pages. "When I rewrote his story like he asked..He didn't want any of this to happen..He was suppose to start a new life...One where he wouldn't be locked away...One where he wouldn't be shunned for what he is.." Once again the calm voice spoke out, as his head gazed upwards.

Bringing the pipe back to his lips, he let a small chuckle pass his lips. "I only allowed it, cause I believe fate, doesn't keep these two apart old one...And I believed that you would protect him, if the time came..And he needed it...Dragoon, has asked me to show my face to you...To the one that is keeping The Reaper alive. To answer whatever questions you may have, to be answered. However, apologize..." He spoke before removing the pipe once more, as his arm went across his stomach. Bowing before the old god, as he allowed his eyes close in respect. "I am. Seraph Cross, or as the Night's race calls me. The Final Chapter. The story keeper, the fate writer of it's people." He spoke before raising once more, as he brought the Japanese style pipe back to his lips. Remaining quiet now.

Events where happening everywhere...

"Boss.." A female voice called out, as she stood behind the large chair, that watched the screens before him. Watching the fight between Eros and Seph. A sigh passing the older male's lips.

"What is it?..."

"Kaliria, is missing...She wasn't given the clear to go after him..."

"She asked to go claim her friend's remains....To have some time to remorse him.."

"Do you think that wise boss?...She is rather vengeful?..."

"Eh, I believe she knows that her turn will be next...Since you've failed once, and that Eros has failed indefinitely....Plus...I'm closer to finding where all that dark power the boy holds locked away...And once I find it..We won't need the eye...We'll need the person able to use it...That way, I can get what I've searched for, since I found him.." The older male explained, before waving his arm in the air. Shooing off the girl.

Vexi sighed, as she quickly turned, leaving the office of Vallencourt. As she stepped outside of the door, her head lowered.

"Vexi..I'd never let another person carry him away from a battle....I know how he is..He's too full of pride..He'd stand up and fight you, even if it meant death..All of you used him...Treated him as a caged rat, nothing more..When we were younger, he was happy to call you his friends....Even now..He still sees you all as his family..And look what you're doing..For Sephy...I'd gladly give my life, to let him finally have a happiness, like him and Eros showed me....My noble sacrifice, will make him weak...It will hurt him...But..from that moment of him remembering, that I stood up for him...That I Gave My Life for him...He'll gain a power, that will burn you to the ground...And Father alongside you..." Those words...Vexi remembered them deeply. Lisanna was right..In a lot of aspects..But Vexi owed her service to the boss..And never disobeyed an order, no matter how wrong she felt it was.

---

"Seriously though...." Seph spoke out, his stomach started to grumble, as he nuzzled his nose against her's once more. "..Can..I please get something to eat..and a shower, before anything else messed up happens?....Maybe a bit more rest?" He asked Blade, as he lowered his head a bit, letting his gaze fall to the ground, before his head quickly shot off to the side, now fully noticing her attire, basically left her pretty revealing to him.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-11-2015

To whom it may concern...
The Story thus far, I've created..The chess pieces, the players in it...

(Has nothing to do really with the RP at the moment. More or so, explanation to readers. As well, this is all being explained, as though it's all thoughts, of a character. XD)

When, I wrote the Reaper's new story. I made a King Piece, so imperfect, so fragile, growth to be added in the development, of him growing into a new person, on his way to be saved. My dear best friend, offered his previous life, to start a new one..One where he could change the events of being forced asleep. However, even sometimes even if we rewrite the story, we remain a prisoner to our fate. I for one, will not allow fate to be broken. The hollow haven, known as The Sanctumn, is where he'll remain locked til saved.

He was given the title Reaper, by his father, the god I once looked up too. Oh, how that man could make my blood freeze over in battle, that insanity blade singing loudly, as he clashed against his prey. However, my best friend has never heard the bard's tale, of what the god gave up, in order for him to live on, continue to force his way through that abyss, he was thrown inside.... No.

I wrote as he was called The Reaver...Close enough to The Reaper, however..The word Reaper, being a trigger word, that would spark something inside of him..A deep dark song, from the void it would call, to devour the soul, and brand the flesh of some new toy. A new knight to stand and defend it, and take over.

Instead of being locked away, he was taken in...To become an experiment, to slowly become what I saw him become in the past...

Horrible actually....I'd rather he just accepted his fate, and stayed locked inside of that hollowed haven, he sleeps inside of.

However..I couldn't tell a friend who wanted an escape from all of this, no...He needed to be saved. Yet, even if I write something, it doesn't mean it always comes true...He showed me, the power of The Chapter, is never absolute, in folly...My writings was for Blade to find him quick, and save him. But by the fury, her memories is gone as well.

Oh well..Something will play out...

Vexi, the strongest of the four executives, of Vallencourt. Ah, now yes that was a tricky one...To go into Taboo, and dig up stories of the Old Chapter, is something, that you know. Would get my hands cut off, if the goddess could find me. But fuck that bitch, she's not writing the stories, I am.

She was based off the Sister, that Seph stood toe to toe with. Sister, not by blood, but by friendship. Sin..Yes, she was the one who helped Seph through everything back in the days, when the Envy doll first awoke in that strange world..Or, at that time he was called The Artificer, hiding things he created, acting as though he had never seen them. Letting the woman and her child find them, in rejoice, he'd just smile..Knowing the true dangers they brought out..

However, instead of being more caring towards her brother. This version has a deep hatred for The Reaper, she envies him, cause of all the work Vallencourt placed into him, all the training, everything that was given to him by the one she calls Boss, the one she calls Father. It's rather disgusting seeing such envy now...Now I kinda of feel nauseous, to even think of the past on how me and Seph always clashed blades together...

Eros however, was a different story...

He was based off the old me..The one that believed in nothing but the hunt..In making people suffer, making them cry out, begging for their life,before I stole their soul. Ahhh, yes those sweet old times, before I lost my damned arm, thanks to the fucking Reaper child, sleeping against his tree.

You could say...The old me lived within the beast-kin hunter. In the end, you seen how his story went. Even as he was being defeated, no regret was shown in his thoughts and mind...I can remember the days, where I was like that. However, the last time..I was sealed by bother The Paladin and The Reaper, I saw how the mind the Reaper truly worked...Even though he was deranged, and he killed off the one's who got close to him. Deep inside, his heart was filled full of daggers.

It wasn't until I became the new Chapter, til I understood it all..Til I saw what all went on in his life. I mean, truly...The man is, was my best friend. When I saw the frantic eyes of the true man once again..The scars, that littered him...I kinda of pitied him. He was a child lost in time...He just wanted to be accepted, he just wanted someone to see him as something else then the beast, his mother put him out to be...

Even if you're swallowed by darkness..Your heart still yearns for something yes?....

Now..Things are starting to get deeper and deeper. Peaceful times may rest on our heroes time table..But the events that are coming...I fear may be something that will break them apart...To see him, so defeated...I've never seen that look on him, my entire life...

I must lay down the pen for now, I must meet with Dragoon. If everything I've laid out in plan, to come true. I'll have to answer questions, that have been left unanswered. Seven hells, I've put too much work into this story..I want it to have a perfect ending..

For once..Seph deserves a story, to where he's not shown as The asshole, everyone sees him as...

Til next time folks...
I'm sure, those who find these pages...Will be on the edge of their seats, to see what else, the blood split on these pages, will continue to show.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-14-2015

[/img]"http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Blade_Redwind/db3670dd-5a99-46f3-b3a1-b12a2f32508c.png" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;" style="avatar]The smirk morphed into a smile—soft, gentle—as she listened to him; her body shifted so that she could support him, strength returning. All that she could not see with her eyes she could feel: the stain of heat blooming on his cheeks, the pain wracking his body emotionally and physically, and the confusion. The denial was prominent. She didn’t understand it either. Not the darkness, the agony of another from somewhere else, nor the way in which it afflicted her—the ghost in her mind; the voice.

She ignored his request about tears. It wouldn’t be an issue; not one that she knew of, as it was difficult to even smile without feeling too much of herself. It was easier to remain placid and view what she felt from afar like everything else she felt from others.

When he spoke of food and shower she pulled away, curious about the affection he briefly displayed. Hers had a reason; the kiss did. Her body had been unable to ignore that connection, the contract she didn’t understand that he possessed, when she was in the throes of despair.

“Come…” she began to urge as she stepped back, intent on taking him back to his room. But then he looked away from her and she became curious. A single black brow rose. She was an empath; not a mind reader. Not unless he let her in. “What is wrong?”

Long silver-white hair, straight as a cascading curtain when it was unbound, curled behind him like a tail of a braid on the floor of marble black laced with moving specks similar to stars. It was here that Dragoon had taken a seat even as another man hovered behind him.

“There are chairs you know,” the dragon intoned with a smile in his voice. Like Ruka, his skin was almost white; barely did there exist a healthy shade of rose pink. Facial feature were entirely human; he looked human. Young, perhaps visually twenty-five or so. His eyes were a cool and blue ice; arctic, but warm. They settled on paper in his hands and white and blue robes hung about him—a crescent moon symbol on the back emblazoned in silver. With small round glasses perched on his nose, he looked more the scholar than anything else. But the fangs that appeared as he grimaced because of the man’s words, the one of the floor haunting his work-space, revealed he was anything but a simple scholar.

Gentle bangs jerked as the dragon looked over at the other one, looked away from a worktable most certainly spilling over with crystals and metal gears—some dragontech in the process of being made. They remained on the hooded being for a few brief moments before focusing on Dragoon. He was right, the silver-haired man knew. It felt as though it was a rare moment in time that anything he tried to do for Blade worked favorably. This was merely evidence of that, he supposed--of his good intentions going badly for someone he loved... for one of his children. How his own daughter had escaped his impossible mistakes was a wonder. But he would make do, just as he always did.

"She can," he finished, believing--knowing--that she could.

When the other spoke up, book in hand and pipe coiling smoke coiling in his work-space, Daco sighed. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He could no more control what she called the boy than he could control a chaotic storm. It was one of those things that had been left over from the time before; things he couldn't erase--like the tie that bound them. Her soul refused, even in death--refused to submit to what broke a contact of his own House. "Yes, I know very well," he replied to the last part as he dropped his hand. Of the Reaper part, he had nothing to say.

He looked at Seraph now. "Questions, I have none. But... you are right. I will do whatever is in my power to protect both of them; though, I will not interfere lest I must." He nodded once. "Thank you for you assistance."

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-14-2015

His eyes remained lower, before his head shook. "No..Nothing is wrong..Just your attire, not something..A lot of people run around in, then again...Everyone seems dressed like that around here.." He muttered to himself, the cheeks still red, as he brought his hand up to his face, as he begun to follow her. Not really knowing why he was going to, or what all was coming towards all of this.

"Let's just go okay?" He scoffed, as he reached down, placing his hand down in his pocket, trying to take a few steps forward, stumbling as he did so. Trying to move past her before she asked more question about his shy demeanor.

He didn't really know how to react to what she had asked him, a sigh passed his lips. “Oi..What was that otherwordly figure...That was pointing something at me?.." He asked, as he stopped for a second, leaning against the wall for a moment, after she had released him. “Something..Make me feel..Like I know who it is...For a second, it kinda of felt like a darker version of myself...” He spoke out, his mind questions if he had fallen that much already. If the eye being removed from him, had released something else that was locked away inside of him. The memory too, it kinda of raced through his mind, making him question more and more. However..

Sighing, he stumbled forward once again, before he reached down, tugging at the hem of the silk. "Let's just go...I'm hungry..And I want some apple juice.." His voice kinda of seemed a bit lost. But, his hand still gripped onto the silk. A sign that he didn't want her to leave his side for the time being. He felt weak, almost too weak as he gripped onto the silk tighter. His head lowered even more. “Please....Don't leave me...I'm not ready to die...And.." His words came out a little shaky, at first, and even more as he went to say what he was going to next. The arm that clenched to the silk. “...I've come to enjoy being around you..Even though I'm nothing more, then childish and a smartass...It's only because of you..I'm alive right now.." He stated, kinda of feeling bad asking this of her.
----------
Dragoon's eyes raised to Draco, as he spoke out. A shrug passing his shoulders, as he moved to stand up, moving towards the chair. Pulling it out, he took a seat, before reaching up and pressing the button along his helm, letting it come up. The human face showing, as though he had no dragon's blood within him. This was the creation of the God of Insanity, him and his three brothers. To have a humaniod look, but to be dragon like, all the same.  "Time grows short old friend..." He muttered, as he knew Seraph would speak what he needed too.

An eyebrow quirk, as he spat out a tch noise. Placing the pipe into his coat, as he reached down, metallic fingers tapping against the book. "You have faith, a child with no memory can pull this off, in the time needed, without memory of who he is, what he is, or even where he's located." His voice sounding rather annoyed with the comments, the old one made. "I am bound to my oath as a friend, to save him from that horror that is scaling across his mind, and tearing at his skin. That damn mark of your's..He tried to rip it off his flesh, when I couldn't explain what it was...And it just healed. Trust me...The Reaper, doesn't like being marked unless he has an idea of what it is..." He grunted, at the pain firing in his shoulder, at those memories. But he knew they had meaning, deep meaning within them. All clues, leading down the chase, that would lead them to this moment.

Pointed ears, twitched a bit, as a few serpents slowly started to coil around their master, as his metallic arm moved up to his face, the sharp tips tapping against his forehead. As they whispered things to him. It seemed something was on it's way to Vayne, yet he'd wait to speak of what knowledge they were bringing him. "This..Seph, you don't know him. You haven't felt him old one...This is the one, that has been sheltered, hidden from the world. Locked within a sleep..Each time he's woke up..Childish acts, starting wars, to try and get someone to come and save him. Always ending in failure, and him battered and scarred, more then I'd ever like to see of a person...You're Paladin, only has so much time left...I can't prevent..Him falling into a true sleep once again. " His voice only held the intent of being serious, the anger it was wanting to release,  he held back, not letting himself lose his cool.

"You...You are to blame for this..Along with us two..The previous Chapter...And the gods of the Night....This, is neither of their fault..And never shall be...If she fails....Or is too late...." He started to speak.

Stopping his partner, his eyes closed, his fist slamming down to the table, to draw Draco's attention away from the papers that had been lain before him. "I will slay her...My oath to the God of Insanity...My heart to that child's remorse, his sorrow, the torture he's endured, all to get free..I will slay her..And I will kill the ones who have sent him to this hell, and allowed him to be devoured by the darkness, scratching at his mind." Dragoon..For once in his life, let the regret, the hatred towards all of this speaking out. He had seen too much, and his old heart...Was starting to grow colder, continuing to watch the boy's promises become broken.

Seraph's head slowly nodded, not speaking anything else. The sapphire orbs, could see the ranchor, burning from Xerosa's chosen before him. That rage, that honor, that oath, to protect the only thing Xerosa ever cared about.
------

"Oh...They are all trying to get in here...They will slay you..Knock you down...Tear you apart as they always have..." A voice called out to Seph within Sanctumn. His hands grabbing at the stone of the throne, as he felt the brambles tightening around him. The amber hues lighting up, as he listened to the taunting voice. "Come on Nightsky, just give in..Let us have the power you harbor, and we'll give you power to take care of it all...Take vengeance against all of the one's..That have wronged you." Once again it called out.

"Shut up..." He made a small remark towards the voice, before shift the best he could. His eyes closing, as he tried to drift off into a sleep. To ignore the voice, to ignore everything that made his heart slow down. The Puppet...Well not even puppet..The body of him, was clinging to her..He needed the puppet to continue on, he needed the rest of those memories, before he gave up to the void..Then..

Then he would slay everything that ever walked in his path. Abandoning their souls, to be damned and lost.

”I won’t remain quiet for much longer Reaper...” The voice spoke out once more.
Seph’s hand moved to his upper arm, as he gripped onto mark of the Consort. The amber hues glaring into the darkness of The Sanctumn. His heart slowed, as he took in a deep breath. From within the realm, snow began to fall. Oh, how he hated snow. I feeling of it, the emotions that fell from it. It brought hope, some said to him in the past. It was more favored by his brother, as he favored the rain, to relax. His digits dug tighter, pressing against his skin.

”By time..You have enough strength to speak....She’ll be here...” He muttered to the voice that spoke to him. He knew, even if she had broke the promise. If he went flying off the deep end and was consumed by the darkness that threatened to take his life. If she had gathered her memories back, she would go to hell and back, to try and save him...

And if she couldn’t..She’d stop him...

This he knew..All to well. Amber hues drifted to the coffin, locked in chains, as it didn’t rumble. It didn’t speak anymore, inside locked away. It was the key, that gave him something to live for. The one doll, that had broken his master’s ruse, and orders. It was there to remind him, to continue on, fight the darkness, not to let him consume him. Yet, he knew all too well, his dolls decayed after a time. A sigh rolled pass his lips, purple smoke drifting from his lips. Sand started to seep from the coffin, as it fell to the ground. The brambles embraced him more, digging into him, as he took an even deeper sigh. Laying there, drifting off into a nap for the time being.

She'll be here..." He muttered, as he started to drift off into a small sleep. His arm moving over his eyes. "...I know it...This mark...Knows it...That old dragon god..Knows it.."..

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-27-2015

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-27-2015

"You've got me confused...With someone else...I'm no one's..I'm just the ace up the sleeve, nothing else." He spoke out, letting a faint chuckle pass his lips. He couldn't take what she had serious. He wasn't her consort, never in his life had he met her, until a few days ago, when his world got turned upside down.

"Answers..Seem to be lost within the depts of the abyss for everyone...How do you plan on getting answers?.." He muttered out, more or so meaning to think it, instead of saying it. A sigh passed his lips, his head rolling back a bit, another sigh rolling past the sand tone lips, as he stared up at the bright sky above the two of them. Goddamn, the sun sucked. Yet, when she tightened up, even trying to hide it. For some reason he could feel it.

"I really want some damn juice..." He spoke out, after a few moments of silence. His mind, geared, rolling through thoughts, rolling through everything that happened. He was trying to process it, trying to figure out where each puzzle piece laid, where each one of the memories placed themselves, together to pull the two of them together. She had answers, she wanted yes, however..The main questions he had, was why he had their mark? Who the fuck was that shadowish dapper mother fucker trying to assault the two of them? And why he was randomly wanting Apple Juice...He hated Juice, he hated fruit...

----------------

Dragoon scoffed, as Draco spoke out. His head shook, a bit. The eyes glaring towards the one he called friend. "It's not a threat...I'm merely speaking..What I'm going to force my hand onto, if the boy falls to the Void..." He stated, his head shaking. His arms crossed against his chest, as his head leaned back, to look at Seraph.

Jet strands moved down into his face, the metallic fingers coiling against the serpent that spoke to him. His head nodded a bit. Clearly, the demon was ignoring everything Draco was saying to him, after he had said he agreed time was short. Sapphire orbs, shifted between the two, before he shrugged. The serpent began to coil around it's master's shoulders, the cold ice pink hues of it's eyes, glaring to the two of them. "If you say so, old one. She believes he deserves something better..Yet, she has yet to understand the past, or what it brings...However..Something's came up..I must scurry away for a bit.." He spoke out, before reaching to his hip, removing a small book, he'd place it onto the table next to Dragoon. Afterwards, he'd start to make his way out of the chambers that they were all meeting in, his body shifting down into the town.

The book he had left, it was all information, on to where to find the only two he counted as Seph's true heirs, for when the time was needed for them, if it ever came to that, for them to join. Each Nightsky, each Nightstar, each Nightwind, and each Nightmoon, they each had a fate, they all had paths and roads untraveled to go on, all of them were written by Seraph now, and he knew the exact location, where The Nightsky's New Reaper, and it's Nercomancer hid and rested at.

--------

Digits grasped at whatever, brushed against his face, a small groan passing his lips. The feel of warmth, for once feeling the inside of the darkened realm. Branches of the tree shifted, swatting down towards the spirit, that approached it's master. Once the feel of something warmth pressed against his temple, and the fingers laced in with his, squeezing, a bright dark blueish green glow gave off his form. The braid hanging from the right side of his head, keys would jingle, as the soulish armor of his hands clenched into the hand of the ghost that was comforting him now.

What is this?.... The voice from beyond beckoned out, even though it yelled, pointed ears didn't twitch. His body didn't respond, in the way it normally did. No, that which was calling from the void, it's grip was being stolen, something else had seeped in, crawling to claim what it saw as it's prize and weapon. How did it enter!? Where did it come from?! It shouted, it screamed at Seph.

A smirk curled onto his lips, once arm moving around the ghost's waist, as he kept his fingers entwined with her's. His eyes not opening, no, he was at bliss for the moment. Now he was resting. His lips parted to speak, yet nothing came out, only that smirk, knowing that he was safe from one of the things he feared. Purple and blue orbs drifted around the throne, as they darted at the branches, keeping it away from the one they had seen as their savior.

And at the pathway before the throne, a soul began to take form. Long hair drifted into the man's face, his hands resting inside of his pockets. The curled beard, showing as it did when he had flesh.
You can't stop..What the boy wants...And she is what he wants...This realm..Denies anyone entrance, unless he says so otherwise..

Soul, bite your tongue! You know nothing! I will corrupt him, and pull him to the bottom!

No..
As long as that Paladin, keeps her grip on him. You'll slowly start to lose the control you have on him...I've no idea, if that is actually her...Or a fragment of his memories, playing out...But, now the chessboard has shifted...

My son..Wil be free.

--------------------------------
"Now Delsus..We need to find that Sass mouth friend of Blade's..." He spoke, as he brought the pipe to his lips. A fire burned brightly within the sapphire hues, as he let out a low whistle, unless someone had some type of animal DNA within their cells, they wouldn't hear it. Two more serpents began to appear, one that met the size of the one that rested around his shoulders, and one that was consider just a whelp to the two. A clawed hand reached up, placing a small piece of paper to the neck of the smaller Serpent. "Miko...Find the one named Dax...Make sure this message gets to her..." He explained, before patting the smallest of the serpents on the head. Listening to it hiss in happiness, that it's master  had given it praise.

The Message was simple.

"Meet me at the front gate...Bring only yourself..No one else...This is a matter to save Nightsky and the Paladin, from more troubles. PS. Bring Cake, or something sweet."

Watching the little serpent coil  it's way between worlds, as it begun to find Dax, and do as it's master asked. Seraph's gaze turned to the other one, that didn't rest on his body. "Stora...Return seeking...It seems someone has messed with my story...It seems as our creator...Our old master has some ploy in this little invasion somehow.." He scoffed, one hand folding now into his pocket, as his metallic hand gripped onto the big book at his hip. He made his way towards the front gate, not wasting anytime, he ran, passing through people, not caring if he had knocked anyone over or not.

Time was becoming short, he needed to play his part. Just as everyone else in the story did. For this chapter, he needed the friend of the Paladin, the one who knew who Seph actually was, plus he needed cake, and someone with bigger guns then him. "Now..Dear little brother..." He spoke as he stood outside the front gate, his metallic hand running against the serpent. "..Do you think it's time we had our fun as well?" He asked, smirking, continuing to wait to see if the message delivered, and hopefully the sass mouth arriving.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-28-2015

“Pain…” she whispered, “To ease it… one must understand the same agony, one must have walked to same path… and one must have come out of it with compassion…” Her eyes then looked above into the darkness as if they could see the other.

She laughed earnestly—smile genuine and unrestrained. “You cannot have him, but you may try. Console yourself with attempt, for that is all I will allow.”

Bright green eyes were narrowed, fingerless gloved digits holding a kind of tool as she knelt. The open door to the garage let in light, but she didn’t need much to repair what was wrong with her mech bike—not with her eyes. She blew out a breath upward, pushing shoulder-length brown strands out of the way in the process. One final turn… and done!

She stood then and reached for a rag in her back pants pocket so that she could wipe sweat from her face. The brown leather patch-work chaps and tight vest were not conducive to hot weather, but she’d make due. Always did when Blade was in residence in Vayne and trouble dragged her south to the Traygon haven. Heh… when she was done with this shit she was going home to Machina City… probably had a mile high stack of letters from her father waiting for her desk.

Bastard.

If she could only convince Illyandra to…

Something buzzed on her right, flapping and spinning. As she looked, hands on her hips, a small round ball appeared—one she knew well. “What’s up?” she asked her creation as she opened her hand for it to land. It did so immediately and withdrew its spinning components. She blinked when the message was relayed in coded beeps from her device and frowned.

“Seriously?” she asked, knowing it wouldn’t reply. “Well… that’s bullshit.” Like she didn’t have enough on her plate without her little gadgets finding interlopers—armed interlopers—making their way to Vayne. No one they were expecting either.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-28-2015

Removing his coat, he folded it up, as he threw it over his shoulder a bit. His bare torso now showing, this time now it was clear even more was going on then either one of them could describe. Scars, that he didn't have before, looking like he had been hacked up in certain areas of his back, and stitched back together was now showing. This was from the memories being unlocked, the start of the true one returning to where it belonged in the world, and not just some locked away spirit. Where the eye of Vallencourt once rested, now..There was six more, yet they were all sown shut, scarred up as though they had served their purpose in the past, even the one she had removed was now showing like that.

Something had changed in him in their way back to the house. A bit of fear coursed through his veins, and it had shifted his mood to somewhere else. "I'm just going to go back to my room..." He spoke out, before shaking his head. "It doesn't matter really all that much...Soon, you'll get you're answer, be back out working like you wanted, and be rid of me...Free of the burden I am to you at the moment..Dragoon will shift me back to Amber Hold...Shortly after that.." He muttered out, as he made his way towards the room, giving her no time to stop him, as he fell to the edge of the bed, his hand going to remove his boots, as he stared at the floor. Placing his boots off to the end of the bed, he flopped back into the bed, curling up. His teeth once again gritting. "Fate..Is something cruel...And I don't want to believe in it anymore...This is all a joke..." He muttered to himself, curling up even more. He had pushed him self too far, and all of this memories crap, him being called a consort, a husband, it rattled his brain to the point where he was exhausted even thinking now.

He just wanted to be left alone...Or at least he played it off like that..He wanted this all to be over, and he wanted to remain locked up...Or at least he believed that's what he wanted.

What did he want now? From his right eye, a trail of blood slowly began to roll down, his left tears. One of his hands moving up to his face, to hide it, if she continued to follow him even into here.
-----------------------
Dragoon's eyes fell to the book, his clawed hand moving up on top of it. As he let out a deep sigh. "Seraph...May of been a problem for you and your Paladin in the past..." He spoke as he continued to look a the book, a sigh rolling passed his lips, his other hand moving to push the button on his helm, causing it to fold. "..But his darkened heart, burns to reverse the fate of the only person, he's ever called friend...And he'll go to any extreme to do so..Old friend.." He explained, before leaning back into his chair, listening to the question asked to him.

His shoulders raised and lowered in a shrug. "My only problem, is that you've continued to keep her in the dark..When you could see Seph when he awoke...And the carnage he brought to everything..The pain he was feeling..And him trying to call out to someone, even though he did it in the wrong ways...He believes Kito can save him, because his mind was a blur from the Envy doll...With Blade..Yet..At the same time, I believe deep in his heart..He knew if he let the darkness take over, and he destroyed everything he came into contact with..She would come to stop him..And save him..." He addressed, that was it. Not another word escaping from im, as he let out another sigh.

He remembered..Watching Seph reap Nightsky City...To the higher ups, he had no problems doing so. But as he sent the roots to the lower slums, to the sick, the poor, the orphans...He showed remorse, he showed sadness, he watched all of it, without doing anything to stop it, or even trying to act. For that Dragoon, felt like he had let his people down, but as well he felt Seph needed to send out his cry for help, in the only way he knew how to...Before that damned Goddess got a hold of him again, or even worse..Kito put him back asleep..

-----
Rule Number One... It spoke out to the Paladin. His arms extending out, rune slowly making their way from it's chest, down it's arms. A dark purple flames now appearing around him. The Reaper form of Xerosa showing, as the long white purple hair shifted to a white, the amethyst shifting to an amber. Chains moved from the soul's body, as the souls that drifted about the two of them, all danced within the mad song of the previous Reaper. Even if you are born of darkness, you'll be loved, you'll be accepted. Accept nothing else, don't let the chains of life drag you to the abyss, that wants to devour you. The true meaning of this rule..Never forget, your heart, is not a void. It called out, before it pulled it's arms together.

The image of Xerosa, and then Seph sitting there resting, with her coddling him. Even though it was a spiritual form of his mate. She'd see how much Xerosa and Seph looked a like, how much it killed a father to have to lock and hide his son away from the world, just to keep him alive. Now a barrier formed around the throne, protecting the two of them from the void touched branches and roots, that tried to swat at her. The souls, all praising in song as they did as Xerosa had asked.

He is your shield, as you are his shield. You will be the queen piece, to lead the king to victory, and from the darkness Paladin.. His voice shifted, as his presences faded, once again returning to the natural flow of life that circled around the realm. Well one could call it life, other's would call it death, since it was the shifting souls, still lingering, waiting to be delivered to where they were to go.

A loud roar bellowed out from the darkness, as it screamed trying to force it's self to remove the ghostly presences of Blade. The void didn't like this at all, it was closer and closer to hooking Seph into fully giving in, til she had showed up. It's voice now unheard as it cursed her, it threw it's threats towards her.

His body now shifted, as he moved to lay across the throne, making the ghost shift with him. His hands gripping tighter once more, as he nuzzled her. Clearly showing he was asleep once again, as he tied to position himself better, to get comfy and more at ease. "Right here.." His voice stirred in his sleep, as he nuzzled his head against her's, his thumb rubbing against her's. "Don't leave...Don't let the darkness swallow me...Don't let me fall back into that true sleep...And never awake..." It was as though he was having a dream, and his words was just speaking from what his soul felt, as the tree that wasn't corrupted, shifted and blew within the dead silences, showing the solace he felt at the moment. "I..Just..Want to be acknowledge...Loved..I want my Blade..."

For once..A cry of help...Was spoken without a war happening.

Slowly the sounds of pianos and violins started to play out across the realm. The souls was showing their sadness to the Reaper's words to his mate, they were offering a peace, and tribute to him, to help her ease him.

----------------

Miko's eyes shifted a bit, as she darted into the garage that Dax's had been working in. She had entered, just in time to hear her say bullshit. Miko's eyes lit up in excitement, as she darted around Dax's, hissing happily, as she wiggled moving up near her face, to inspect her, before flicking her tongue out. Her tail moved up, holding up the letter that Seraph had sent to deliver to Dax, the little serpent seeming friendly, curious, as though she was happy to see another person other then Seraph for once, and being able to interact with it. Once the letter was taken, the young one's eyes widened towards the orb, as she darted towards it, striking at it playfully, as her head tilted a bit.. She wouldn't leave until the words of "Alright, I'm going." Would come out of Dax's mouth, she was there to make sure the letter was delivered and she made her way towards Seraph.

Back at the front of the gate, Seraph yawned, as he continued to write inside of a book. The sapphire hues looking down over his own words. "Rule Number Three. Even through pain, the connection of companions, grows. Always there to protect, and correct the wrongs. Even if you didn't cause them. Always keep your brothers and sisters, close...More so, the one's that are not blood." He muttered to himself, as he closed the book. His hand moving up to draw his nails across Delsus's head once again. "Malice is there with Kaliria....Delsus..Meaning that the crooked fang snake, interfered with my story...We may not make it through the end of this.." He spoke out, yawning as he stretched a bit, after placing the book back his hip.

"Now where is that woman? And Miko? Hopefully Miko, didn't get all playful and distracted meeting a new person."