alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-22-2015

"Big bad palalalaalaladin, can't even escape from wild desires appearing in her head now. What, does the fact you're saving me turn you on? Make you want to feel more of my touch?" His words teasing and taunting, as he felt the mask crack a bit. His forehead moving to butt against her's. He was enjoying this fully, seeing her argue with her self in some manner. The entire time she had been around, no emotions had shown at all, til now.

Pointed ears twitched a bit, as she basically called him a fool for wanting to try and go back to them once he got the eye. "It bothers you doesn't it?.." He spoke, that smirk twisting even more, as he leaned forward a small chuckle passing his lips, til the amber hues lit up once again. His lips next to her ear. "The fact, that I would be torn apart. For your actions, you don't want to see me injured..You don't want to see me hurting? Guilt, what a nice excuse...But, it seems like there is a stick way further in the mud then you think Paladin."

Pulling away, he'd arch his form up once again, trying to push her off of him. Rather edgy about her now touching him fully. "What do you know of love? What do you know of family? I was accepted there. My family didn't accept me. So what am I to do huh?...Am I to just stay back hidden for the rest of my life alone? Despair is a rather nasty thing."

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-22-2015

"Now you're starting to see..." A voice chimed in his head, as he felt the void that had infected the lower right part of his body spreading a bit more out. His hand gripping onto his face. "Oi, why the fuck would you desire me?" Pain fired through his voice tone, as he glared at her walking away from him. "She's honor bound...Family...It means everything to her..Service..It means everything to her..." The voice echoed louder inside of his head. His nails digging down into his skin.

That voice would now be able to be heard by her as well. A shadow of a man would be seen walking past him. The long coat hanging from his shoulders. The amber hues looked down at him, before it gave a small scoff. It would continue on before walking past Blade. "Fiind me..." Raspy, and torn it spoke out, a smirk curling along it's lips.

Something inside of Seph stirred, it grew like he had experienced Death for the first time. It felt like needles was jabbing into his soul, as memories started to burn their way into his mind. Memories of the past.

On an empty Plane, the long white hair danced with the wind, as a smirk curled along his lips. "Oi, you've forgotten me again huh? Or are you refusing to accept that it's me?" A voice called out in the memory, before he started to draw his blade. The two, the man and the woman clashed blades with each other, as they fought one. Finally, the white hair figured, let out a small chuckle, before driving his blade into his own chest. Letting the other person feel the pain he was feeling.

"We're bound together nee?" The white haired man asked, his head tilting as blood slowly started to slither down his lips. His eyes close, as he held the bright goofy smile towards her.

"What do you know of my knowledge of family?! Of Love!? How should I know the fucking differences!" He scowled out, as he griped his hand towards the ground before slamming his fist into the ground. Tears ran down his cheeks, not blood this time just tears. Anger and pain showed within those autumn colored orbs.  "They are all I have! All I've ever had! That is love! That is family!" He knew it not to be true, deep down inside.  His body trembled, as his hand clenched the dirt his hand rested on. Aura flooded off of him, as his eyes stared to the ground.

"In the end..This journey, shall be worth it to both parties..."

Why would this woman desire something from him? Would it mere just their bodies touching and her not having the touch of another, in a long while? Or was there more deep seeded secrets towards it?

It was stabbing him, along with these memories burning inside of him.

"Who...really am I?..." Was the last words he muttered.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-22-2015

truly,” she asked next, voice low and ripe with pain, “want to know what it is I know of love? Of family?”

She was tired of the incessant queries, the same ones over and over. He could not accept that they did not agree. “If you donae have to stomach to know then cease asking me.” It was a warning, in its own—and angry and foolish dare that he would not want to in the way she intended to convey it to him.

“Because we have a long path to walk and it will not be filled with all that you cannot comprehend or deal with.”

Amber hues fought to focus to shift on her as she pulled him up til he could lean against the tree. She was standing before him once again. Her questions was ignored, as a tch noise passed his lips. "This isn't the time..." He panted out, before he shoved her off to the side. Bringing his arms up the armament brought it's self up once again. His eyes shifted to Blade, his vision was still blurry, however he knew the hunter better then she did. "Get away now..." He spoke, and as soon as he did. Large golden bolts would fire off towards them both. Two of them piercing through the skin of his shoulders, forcing him back and ripping the tree down, as he flipped, taking another to his upper thigh, the last one he dodged. Sliding across the ground, his hand came to his lips, as he wiped blood from his lips.

Anger burned inside of him, his aura now floating from his form, showing that whatever had happened from him slamming his fist into the ground, something of power came back to him.

"Oho, good one Sephy..." The voice called out. A blade pulled at his lip, as he smirked, standing on a large branch before them, gazing down at his prey. Eros, the Void Light. He was the second strongest of the executives, and he took pride in taking Vexi's kills. His nose was the prime thing that led him to his targets, he had the scent of Seph's aura memorized deep inside of his mind. The long golden hair drifted to kiss his face, as he pulled down more, causing blood to slide down the sharp blade of his gauntlet. "It's cute...How you two argue...Real cute. Seems you even got to feel her up a little boyo. I'm going to enjoy cutting her up, and devouring her organs." He exclaimed, before bringing one of the talons up.

"Cry of the Divine..." He called out, a strike of dark green lightening fire downing and striking on Seph.

Quickly his arms moved up. Smoke rolled off the hardened skin from his aura focusing into one spot to protect. As the second bolt went to fire down, now this time on Blade, he grunted a bit. Using his speed, he would push her away taking the other hit. "You have the fucking eye....Run.." His voice was dark, he was trying to catch his breath, he was trying to come up with a plan for her to get out of here.

"If I die, it doesn't matter..You'll complete your dumb fucking mission. I'm just another target right!? Run!" He shouted out, before feeling another bolt fire down onto his form. His coat, had steam coming off of it, as certain parts of it started to become burnt from the bolts.

"He...was lost....He's hurting...Questions...Just like a child..It's the only way he can act...." A voice called out, to her, and her alone.  "His questions aren't to annoy you...Yet..As I am..He doesn't understand compassion..."

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-23-2015

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-23-2015

His torso, remained bare, other then the small vest, that would go over a dress shirt. Scars showed at his right arm, where he had once removed his own arm for some mission, that he never had told. However, his blood was special, and Blade had already seen that. "Man, it's true when they say dogs never back down from protecting weak kids." His voice held no emotion other then joy, in it. He was let loose to do something that the leader of his title, couldn't do.

"Damnit...." Was all that escaped from Seph's lips. He stepped forward now, as he stood. This wasn't her fight this time, his thumb moved to his lips, before he bit hard into it. His aura flared up, as he was starting to get the hang of handling it, and being able to bring it forth. "Stand down! And run!" He spoke out, before another bolt of lightening struck down onto him. This time, the lightening bolt had changed into a blueish green color. Some dark ice gathering at Seph's feet, as he ripped he foot forward.

"He's not like others...There's a reason Vallencourt, recruited him..."His voice panted out, a shadow cast over his face. Green smoke flew from his lips, as his hands gripped into a fist. He was focusing, like his mind was speaking to him, to push him to learn something new, and to gather some strength somewhere. "Let me show you...I'm not some helpless pup...That you have to jump into the bullet to save me each time...Fucking please! Trust me for once!" His voice called out, as a large aura like object flickered behind him, throwing a punch towards Eros.

The man's eyes widened in excitement, as he jumped back, watching as the rubble flew at his body. His hand slashing out at it, his tongue coiling against his lips as he began to snicker. "D'awww, did Sephy boyo find a girl to protect? To play the hero?....To make..." His words trailed off, before his gaze shifted towards her, jumping down he'd open a rift, before appearing behind her. His arms extending out. "..sure, her safety she'll fall for you? Cute.....There's a reason dearheart..." His words called out, first to Seph, then his gaze and words shifted to Blade, as the bolts would shift to a black color, now all firing off at her with him standing close to her. If she could read her movement, he would use the one thing that would stop her from sensing him. Slipping between worlds, each time he struck towards her. His body reappearing this time to her right, then disappearing after the attack went off, and then to the right, actions repeating themselves, before he'd pull back to a different branch, another attack a large bolt firing down to Seph, this time the black lightening hitting the man head on, like he was a lightening rod, created just for Eros.

He knew Seph's speed all too well, he knew that the lightening trigger ability of him shifting between worlds, and firing his lightening. Seph wouldn't even be able to move, noticing the second barrage to go off. Making him the perfect target to attack, after firing the barrages at the woman.

His pupils now slitting, becoming more like the Snake he was. His tongue rolling across his lips, almost drooling at the excitement coursing through his veins. "..I'm sure the taste of both of your organs shall be a feast, truly worth fasting on...For the past two days, I've watched.... " He begun to speak, before his body shifting back into the Multiverse of worlds, before appearing to another branch, nearest to Seph. "....Waiting..Til you all was alone...I watched Vexi fail to capture you...Dear Sephy, did you forgot....Once I have your smell, I'm just like a wolf...I'll hunt my prey, then strike like a snake hidden in grass. This foolosih woman who took the eye...She brought you into this trap...Now she'll watch you die, and give me the eye in return." As his words spoke out, his lips turned into a sick and sinister grin. The eye being removed, they had been given a file on Seph, before leaving out...On how Vallencourt knew the boy before he was given the eye..He let out a small chuckle. "Just be a good boy Seph, kneel down and die...We'll bring you back to life, and you're family will welcome you with open arms again..." His words slid past, filled with venom, trying to fill his mind with the toxin belief that they were family, and he was welcomed back, either through death or having the eye.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-08-2015

Broken rib—as few, yes, she surmised from what she could sense of her own body—mapping it with her Blind Sight. Punctured a lung too. Her eyes dimmed, garnet orbs focused on Eros as he spoke to the man behind her.

When he was done talking she struck the point of her blade into the ground, holding onto hilt. She didn’t visibly lean into it, but it helped hold her up nonetheless. Again, she spat; this time the wad of red a more obvious shade.

“This is family you wish to be a part of?” she sked more to the wind than to either of them. “Ones who seek power as child would a mother’s touch they had never known?” As she spoke she made a barrier against her lung, shifting the cracked rib with a twitch of her eye, with a hope to keep the blood from drowning her. “Love is unconditional,” she argued, voice full of force—power. “It does not expect, bargain, or deal; it is forgiving, accepting, and blind to all faults.” Her eyes shut as she exhaled once, asking for strength as her legs wobbled. Her grip tightened on the blade and she held fast. “Love endures,” she whispered softly—venomously—as if speaking from somewhere deep within her heart—deep within the well of emotions and memories she so often placed aside and boxed away. “It does not kill mercilessly, trying to save itself in light of fear. In spite of fear, like courage, it lays down the sword and gives over its own existence so that others might go on.

“Is this cold embrace what you seek? Truly?” she asked the man behind her, turning her head just enough so that she could look at him in the eye.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-08-2015

"I...Just want the damn eye back...Where I can go back...Where I want to go..Alone..Back, hidden...With my puppets...I'm not fit for this world, or that world...Should of just escaped..." Was that escaped from his lips, now another tch noise passed through his sand tone lips.  No, he couldn't even sense his aura flaring up, it was otherwordly, it didn't belong to him, or at least that what he would come to believe if he knew it was leaking from him. His fist slamming against the ice, as he tried to stand, falling back to a knee.

"Because you are loved..Don't think I am...I'm not falling for his tricks..." Muttering, he was trying to fight all of it. Eros's words, Blade's words. His hand clenched tighter, his nails digging into his skin, drawing a small bit of blood.

Eros's eyes fell to them, as he hung from the tree branch with one arm, as she stood guard in front of him, and he spoke non sense.  His free hand moving upwards, as he stuck his pinky in his ear twisting it a bit. "Oiiiii, are you both done talking about love?..." He asked, an eyebrow quirking. He was growing rather tired of this touching little moment, it made him quezzy, sick to his stomach. His tongue once again rolled across his lips. The blonde strands of hair drifting to cover the reptilian eyes, as they continued giving their cold stare. Pulling his free hand from his ear, he yawned a bit. "Circle Nine. Void Lightening." His words filled with malice, his finger extending out towards Blade, before a small beam of lightening fired out, black and purple colored.

This time...The attack may of been smaller, however the energy was pure ether, concreted straight from the point of the darkest dept of hell. It was meant to immobilize, and cause enduring pain, he needed to shut her the fuck up, he needed to remove her from the fight first to do his job. His smirk grew even sicker, as he flipped up onto the branch, giving it a few seconds to see if the attack would land. If she thought the last ones only felt like flea bites, this one...Well layman's terms it'd feel like taking a full blast from the shotgun with the barrel pressed against the skin.

"Idiot! Idiot! You goddamn fucking self sacrificing idiot! Why are you letting yourself get injured?" That voice called out again, this time panic rested in the voice tone, as well anger, and..Maybe even a bit of worry.  "Dodge it! You're already in bad shape! You can't take that! You can't take a hit from something like that...It'll be the end of you both!" The voice called out once again, trying to get Blade to move. She was the only one with abilities to fight, and she was injured. Damnit...

Inside that safe haven, his fist slammed down against the stone throne. The amber hues burned brightly in the darkness the realm kept shadowed over it. His arm tremble, blood seeping through small wounds on his hands. "Just my luck....I have to be locked away...Imprisoned, in this hellish sleep...Unable to help.." His voice called out to the realm, the branches tightening around him even more. As he tried to break free once again.

Eros, let the few moments pass, before standing up on the branch. Now it was time to finish this. "I offered you Seph...You could of came home..Had a new life, maybe even as my personal butler. But nah, you threw it away...All for a girl you don't even know. Tragic,  you're not even a  hero...You're a failure." His words passed through with venom once more. Making a few hand signs, he began to chant. Ready to fire a spell off, that would claim both of them if his previous attack had hit like he intended it too.

"I may not be a hero..."
"I may not be a hero..."[i]
He spoke, as he started to stand. His aura continued to flare off of him, yet still unable to harness it, to use it as it was meant to be used. His body was trembling, too much had happened to him. His mind a complete wreck of emotions. Anger, hatred, sorrow, pain, however deep inside, a bit of happiness was there. That was shown on the smile on the blood stained lips, as he limped forward, trying to get to his feet, trying to think out of a plan.

Next to him, an image would appear, that dapper fucking coat, drifting in the wind from the strikes Eros had let out. It was faint, barely noticeable, the long white ash hair glowing, as his hands remained clenched. A faint..Glimpse of the soul? A ghost maybe?...
"I'm not returning...."
[i]"I'm not returning..."

"She's right...That's not love...Even though I don't know what love is....What you've offered isn't..."
"You and your master's sick games, aren't going to work anymore."
"I swear..If it's the last thing I do...Eros..I'll fucking break every single bone in your body...Cut you up..And send your corpse back to the old man..Just for fucking almost killing her.."
"Even from the grave...I'll  hunt you."

His breaths were shallow, his mind still trying to think of a plan, as he finally stood, next to that shadowy ghostly figure. For once, he stood proud, determined to do something. "Oi...Eros.." He spoke out, still letting that smile rest on his lips. "It really was fun wasn't it?....Getting to grow up, and pester the shit out of each other?" He asked, his eyes somewhat in a glare.

The tables had been turned. Eros's hand fire straight to his forehead. Memories flashing back from when he was younger. When Vallencourt took his blood from him, telling him he had another experiment, that he'd become friends with. Now the memories of him, Seph, Vexi, and the other two executives firing through his mind.

He had bought time...

Once meaningless, I lived my life for duty and nothing else. Loyalty above love, I told myself. With love came purpose—a strength I had not understood. There are things… things you can accomplish when you love unconditionally. Knowing that… I must follow my own path.

Forgive me. “I’m laying down the sword,” she said to the voice in her head, the one that wouldn’t cease, the one that seemed to understand all that she did not. Uncharacterically, she smiled. Her hand lifted, once more erecting the barrier. But this time her eyes didn’t glow as brightly. No, when the surge of power hit, she held on the hilt in her hand.

I know you, another voice argued in her head against what Eros said as the attack struck the invisible wall… as it cracked… ruptured… shattered… and struck her in the chest. I know you... And yet she smiled, jaw flexing against the pain. A cry left her as she hit the ground, shifting just in time with what energy se had left to avoid hitting Seph. Her body rested when it stopped, almost crumbling. And then an exhale of pain, a crack in her voice, before she spat blood again—almost unable to find breath in the liquid that flooded one lung. Her eyes closed against the strain; and yet her grip tightened on the hilt of her blade. Still… she smiled.

She hadn’t been wasting time talking, no.

Garnet orbs that dimmed opened to look at Seph. “Listen to me,” she muttered, trying once against to erect the barrier over the hole in her lung—stave it off. She didn’t know if it would work; however, often… her gut was the thing that saved her when logic failed entirely. “Listen…” she muttered again, this time insisting.

Another exhale escaped as she fought against the agony in her muscles, her bones, against pain she had not been familiar with in a very long time. Her eyes shut and closed; a gasp before she moved to lift herself. And then she tried to meet his gaze, demanding he meet her own. With the last of what she had she forced the blade in her hand to hover in the air, covered in a hum of white energy. In the next breath she sent it to him, to hang in the air in front of him.

“My strength is now yours,” she whispered as if chanting some kind of spell—holy and of the old world, “My sword your shield.” As she spoke runes alit on the blade—moving and shifting. “Become as I would, His right arm. As my proxy…” She took in another breath, forcing the words that would appear on the sword that would now begin to become readable, “Blessed is the Paladin, so rightfully chosen to protect My people against foes that would otherwise not fall.” As she continued, her voice became two—Draco’s and her own; the former in the back of his mind and heard only by the two of them. “Through my Will shall the unyielding fall, and, may they be given the foresight to die with humility against a force greater than their own…”

Hoping he would take what she offered—what she’d planned in the moment of her sacrifice—she allowed her eyes to close fully… collapsing into exhaustion.

Was it good enough…? another voice whispered to the void, to the blackness where the other has cried she not give herself so willingly. A voice that was of another her, another place, hallowed by shadows and swallowed in darkness.

The amber hues moved to the blade as it was forced onto him. Before shifting back to Eros throwing his childish fit, due to the fact he was forced to show his true form. His hand gripped onto the hilt of the blade, before his back turned, to kneel before her. A tch noise passing his lips, as his aura now flared into the sky. Everything that was hidden, that he couldn't grasps, now was becoming able to use, even if it only meant for this small fight.

"So we meet again Dragon...." His voice called out, Amber hues meeting the wall that divided Blade and Draco's power from his own. A smirk curling onto his lips, as he let a small chuckle pass his lips. "Why has my betrothed forgotten me?...What are you hiding from her?....You'd betray the trust I left laying in you?...Sorry, Draco...But I'm borrowing this weapon to my own design for a moment....." His voice called out to the image of the god. A cocky smirk resting on his lips.

Seph now knelt down next to Blade, a tch noise passing his lips, as he sneered. "Baka..." Muttering he reached to his coat, before removing it and throwing it over her. His hand clenching the hilt of the sword,  the amber orbs shifting to the runes as they lit up, he could read them now, he could feel the omnipresence of the god inside of the blade. A smirk coiling onto his lips, as he moved back to stand.  Once his body stood up, the blade was held off to the side, as though he was dragging it as he moved, showing that he didn't have the strength to lift The Nexxus up, as she was able to do. On his upper right bicep, a mark started to engrave it's self into his skin, slowly it started small at the bottom, the Trygon mark, replacing it's self where it rightfully belonged, however it was only a small portion of the bonding mark.

Eros's reptilian hues gazed down at Seph as he began to chuckle. "You can't even lift that sword! You're still weak! You're nothing without the eye!" He spoke before firing a breath weapon off towards Seph. He knew there was no way he could escape from it's blast radius, and if he did it would hit Blade.

The black shadowish ghost figure smirked, before moving his arm into the air. "Harken onto me...Vestige of Light...Bind this darkness to the Autumn Solace..And let there be a new shade of hope..." The voice called out, before the ghost faded away. A hint of laughter following behind it.

The small chant. "Let me be your armor for once." Was all that escaped from Seph's throat, as he raised The Nexxus up in front of him. The hilt, now shifting as the Real Seph had told Draco, he was borrowing the blade, to a form he could it as. A dark aura, along with Draco's aura gave off of it, as the blade became slender, and pointy, a rapier so to say. Throwing it down to his side, the amber hues glared towards the blast. Now...

Quickly The Alter form came to his body, his skin now shadowish, the long white ash hair glowing, as well the amber glowing bright. His strength was boosted, however this power came at the price of his bones starting to creak, and taking too much stress. Lunging forward, he'd slice the blast in half, making sure that it would miss Blade, even if he did take part of the hit. This was nothing at all, with this form active on his body, a smirk curling onto his lips. "Forsaken art..." He whispered, watching as Eros began to panic, not knowing how to deal with Seph like this. "Raptured Sunrise..." Was the last words escaping his lips.

His speed make it seem like a rocket went off when he pushed forward. First, from the left, a strike down through the upper left of the man's shoulder, down to his waist. Next, he'd bounce himself off the air currents, moving to bring the blade from the lower left hip, up to the shoulder, next he'd come from above, making sure he sliced the beast into pieces. Everything had to be one time, everything had to be perfect. If he missed a single second, it would be the death of the paladin and himself.

Two ribs cracked, his shoulder starting to break in several places. Blood coating his lips, as he continued his process, repeating the order, moving centimeters over each time he changed the directs of the attacks.   Now Eros couldn't keep up with his speed, and since he was using Blade's Alter form, he didn't have a scene for Eros to follow.  The Executive had moved from realm to realm to strike, Seph was shattering that barrier, making every escape impossible for Eros to jump through.

Now...His foot lunged upwards kicking Eros high into the sky, and away from area Blade had passed out in. This was going to be something he made sure he wouldn't recover from. "I will burn all hope from you....For everything you've done...For all you've threatened me with...And for hurting her....Eros. Pray to your gods, because I won't be forgiving in your end..." He spoke out, bringing the rapier up in front of him once again, the weapon shifted. Autumn leaves danced off of it as it shifted into a Spear, Throwing it down towards the beast, his eyes narrowed. The Alter form was given out. Blood Splattered from his lips, no...Not down yet. The ambers watched, as the spear hit the center of the slices he had  made. His right arm shattered now at the shoulder. His panted, as he coughed up some blood.

"He doesn't remember why his heart yearn for her...I don't even know Dragon God....Why my heart yearns...For her....But this is the product of your proxy....Trygon and Nightsky mixed as one...." The voice called once more, to the god, before his eyes closed. "She....Promised...She'd...Save me..." It grew silent then...

"Have...to....Finish..." Weakened, he threw his last bit of his strength into the attack. His foot hit against the hilt of the blade, as it sent Eros flying towards the ground. Once it hit, a small impact crater appeared in the forest. Eros's body shattered, the blood trying to close it's self back, pulling it back. Yet...The aura that had built up, was eating at the blood, absorbing it, and breaking that bonding spectility that it possessed. Stripping Eros of his healing ability.

"H..a..h...a...Taken out...Like a beast....Touche...Boyo..Touche..." As his bones started to catch a blaze, his eyes closed, a smile moving onto his lips, a small trinket falling to the ground. And above in the sky, Seph's body began to fall. The amber hues looking to the sky above the forest, a small laugh passing the stained lips. "Even if I don't make it through this...At least, I saved her..." He muttered to himself, his gaze moving to the area that she rested in.

"Stitch...ed..Rapture..." It called. The aura arms appearing above Blade, as it started to course the soulish threads through the hole in her lungs, healing her enough to where she would die of blood lost, or air.

"Time to sleep..Eh?"

That shadowy form, coiled in the fetal position and floating, blanketed at in darkness beyond the abyssal barrier that he viewed them through… the combined sum of her locked memories, reached out and pressed against that barrier. The dragon behind her said nothing, more an after image than anything else. His light glowed, overshadowing her briefly, before leaving entirely—smiling sadly. And yet her fingers pressed—like a child try to reach that which she could not.

“Seph…” her voice whispered, echoing, before fading almost entirely into silence. And yet the form remained… like a painting on the wall—both a vivid reminder and a comforting support. As if all that she was before was now reflecting into him—connected more than she had been before the mark began to reappear on the other.

When the coat blanketed her she shifted, cringing once in her unconscious state. The mask, blank emotionless, would not remain when she was thus. Soft features, normally hard and unyielding, were tight with the agony she could not have fully expressed before.

Even as he faded into sleep she remained, memories unwilling to go—as if some part of her, separated from him on the other side of the barrier, could ease what pain he could not be rid of even in rest. And that body leaned against it, unwilling to go.

A deep inhale was pulled into her lungs as the healing aura did its job; still, she did not wake. Yards away, the battle over, the blade in the crater shifted as Seph lost touch with its power—with Draco. The red orb at the end swung as it returned it its original form, the fetal dragon in its center glowing once as it hit the thick leather hilt. Metal gleamed in the daylight and the hum, the glow from the runes, faded as they stopped moving and became nothing more than unintelligible decoration.

It was in these final moments that the beat of hooves echoed along the dirt path—four sounding as many—as thunder and burning flame. Smoke flared from nostrils and fire spouted forth from a long snout—from around hooves too large to be from a normal steed.

“People are not meant to ride on animals,” a voice snapped. “Why did you give me time to get a mech bike?!”

“Because it’s not exactly a luxury right now,” the beast growled back, pushing on. “Quit whining, old woman.”

“I am not whining,” she shot back, clinging for dear life about his oversized neck. Short brown strands whipped her neck and face. “I’m pointing out the obvious.”

“Then the obvious would be that I am not an animal.”

She grunted at that, deciding to concede. “How much further?” she shouted over the wind caused by the death-defying speeds they were going.

He stopped suddenly, jerking the woman’s entire body forward more than it had been before. “Jeeze… I’m gonna be sick…”

“We’re here now.”

“Good.. that’s great… awesome,” she muttered as he knelt and she slit down of the Fire Drake’s back. And that’s when she saw it. Forrest green eyes narrowed and then widened on the collapsed form. She ran. “Blade…” she said softly. Her head jerked back to the not-horse’s “Ghost, I thought you said she checked in?”

“And I felt something was wrong; which is why I told you we didn’t have time for you to grab the hunk of metal on wheels.” He didn’t give her time to argue. “There is another.” He inhaled deeply and looked towards where the crater was. “It must be the other she spoke of.”

The brunette lifted her, fairly certain Blade was alright for the moment since she was breathing. In one motion, she placed her friend’s body on the back of Ghost and got on herself, however hesitant. Without saying a word, he headed off in an even trot towards the destruction.

“Her sword isn’t in the sheathe,” she told him. “What the hell happened here?” She got off as soon as he stopped by the man with ashen hair. And then she froze. “Ghost…” she began.

“Get him. The sword next. It’s over there.” His long snout jutted towards the reflective blade in the crater.

“Yeah… sure.” She did both, wanting to say more… but let it go. When she got the sword and took hold of hilt, knowing it was going to be a bitch either way, something caught her eye—something gleaming in the sun. She bent and retrieved it, folding it over in her hands before deciding to pocket it. Questions later, after all. With a grunt, she dragged the weapon with her and—somehow—managed to resheathe it into the casing strapped to Blade’s back. “You sure you got them?” she asked as he turned to go.

“I won’t go as quickly,” he assured her.

She muttered something under her breath as she held them both, cursing the Fire Drake not letting her bring the mech bike. God, she hated riding. Had hated when she’d had to with Blade.

God damn backed woods medieval… “I hope you know I’m going to cuss you a new one,” she told Blade. “Stupid idiot. Simple job my ass…”

"They say a man, doesn't have a choice the path his soul takes. It chooses from birth, if you go with light, become the hero, be the one everyone loves, the savior of the day. Or you get stuck with the darkness, where you're looked down on, where every action you do, if it's correct, it's still wrong, and frown upon! You're the villain, and you live your life like that! No one knows, how much ink you spill on the pages to write out your tale, no matter how tragic, no matter how joyful, no matter how sorrow filled, it is! There will always be a reader, and usually that reader is the reaper that claims your soul. We all choose our own paths, some chose wrong, some choose correctly, some just play the cards to see where the gamble takes them. But the soothing noise of the autumn is what we all dance for, for she bring us our solace, she lures us, and protects us in our sleep. To the Mother Nightsky, we send our praise, for she is the one who has forsaken the one that saved us all....That's how our story will go." Even if he was talking to himself, the voice called out in his own realm, as he struck the chords harder, the music only playable within Seph's dreams and Blade's dream, if she was still sleeping.

How long had it been?...A couple of days at least. His body tossed and turned a bit within the bed, tangling him self into the fabrics, before he winced, yelping out a bit. His body shot straight up, as he just stared forward, the amber hues gazing around, as his left arm went to grip his right shoulder, as the pain fired through it, then the pain of the ribs being shattered. "Gods damnit.." He muttered to himself, his eyes began to search around the place, where he was it seemed empty...Had the woman finally shaken him? Shit..This was not good at all. She still had the eye. The long white ash hair drifted down into his face, as he pulled himself carefully back against the headboard of the bed.

Pointed ears twitched, as he heard the voices all around him, he couldn't tell if it was night or day. He hurt, everything was still a blur to him of what had happened. His head leaned back, as he gazed at the ceiling above. A tear of blood ran down his cheek, as he let out a long deep sigh. "Eros...You fool..." He muttered his himself, moving his hand to his face. Digits pressed against his temples, as he finally felt that his arm had been bandaged up and put in a sling to heal up. He'd be out for a while, this was starting to turn out badly if Blade had shook him and went off on her own. None of the coin he had back at The Underground was on him, he had no one to hire as a body guard, without The Eye, he couldn't sense anyone around.

"Oi! Oi! Seph! When we finally get to go on missions! I'll show you the place I'm from! It's a giant island in the sky, filled with  lots of beasts! They're delicious! You hunt them, kill them, eat their meat and bones, and gain power from them! When The Old Man let's us leave, like he does Vexi and Kalira, we'll go there, I promise mate! Me, you, and Lisanna!" Memories, that's all they were..From when he was a teenager..With Eros.

"Know this mate..The day you become useless to The Old Man..I'll hunt you down, and I'll devour every single organ in your body. You're nothing special, a failed experiment. Or you'd be an executive!" Eros's voice snarled out at him within memories.

Amber hues drifted down to his right arm, a brow started to quirk, before he quickly reached over, moving the bandages up over the mark that had started appearing on his arm. "Out of all the things I can't remember..Of course, this damn mark, that looks exactly like her's....Is still there, and I remember having it..." He muttered to himself, before sighing once more, making sure the bandages would come up. He felt his leg in pain as well, knowing that the bones had shattered in it as well during the fight now.

Then he heard it, his stomach starting to rumble, a tch noise passing his lips. "For once, when that nagging paladin isn't around, I'm actually hungry..And I want to take a shower...I'm afraid to leave this room...For what waits on the other side...May be my end.." He whispered to his self. His head lowering, to gaze down at his battered form.

"My strength is your's..Let my sword be your shield..." Those words, echoed through his head, as he cringed a bit. His hand clenching into a fist a bit, before he released it letting out a small chuckle, as he remained sitting up against the headboard. His concentration, on his own thoughts.

"Man..I'm really in a bind this time...Seems like guilt wasn't enjoy to keep you around...Kinda of sucks, ya know..." A slight whimper passed his lips.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 08-09-2015

my idea. They had to cut you out of the Siderian god leathers. Your entire body was like one giant bruise. Are you listening to me, woman?”

The footsteps stopped just outside the door. A swish of soft material and a chime of metal on metal could be heard. And then there was her voice—Blade’s. “I am not upset about the state of attire.”

“Then—.”

“I will not be scolded.”

A huff. “Yes you damn will be!” came the shout from the other woman. “You said it was going to be a simple job—easy peasy. Right? Well what the fuck happened to easy? I’m not used to you coming home looking like someone tossed you through a meat tenderizer and a deep fryer. Not since…”

“Dax…” the other voice replied softly.

“No! You’re not talking your way out of this one!”

“It is my duty,” she told her, voice stern. “I was asked to go on Draco’s order. What would you have of me?”

“What I would have is you not trying to take on everything by yourself. You could have let me come with you! Let any of us! There are plenty of people who would help you. I… Damnit…” Dax hissed outside the door. One could almost hear the way her fists clenched at her sides. “I refuse to almost lose you again, do you hear me? You try to act like you don’t feel anything—and I get it, believe me. I learned a long fucking time ago why. But that doesn’t mean I don’t see it in your eyes—how lonely you are.

“Stop pushing us all away because you’re too afraid to feel again.”

There was a long sigh after that, a lengthy pause, and then the door opened. But not before Dax muttered, “I’m not done.”

This Blade ignored as she stepped into the room, leather sandals padding and soft, off-white, sheer silk trailing around her and grazing the floor like a cloud. It did nothing to hide what lay underneath; not her breasts, bottom, legs, abdomen, or sides. The front of the garment plunged low, stopping at her navel; every hem was decorated in some woven series of intricate knots; it left her back entirely bare and her arms and shoulder as well, tied at the back of her neck. And her hair, previously braided and bound tightly, hung to the back of her knees—a straight sheet of ebony. The chiming came from the chained jewelry that hung like a crown around the back of her head. Silver bands were wrapped around her upper arms as if they’d been glued there. She turned once she came into the center of the room, right arm—the one with the red emblazoned mark of Draco—facing his side of the bed where he would see it.

She wasn’t ignoring him, per se, but she was going to reply to the woman who was almost like a second sister to her—even if it had nothing to do with their current conversation. “Where are you revolvers?” she asked, one hand on her hip and the other indicating to the empty holsters hanging from Dax’s sides.

She would be visible now, dressed in brown leather chaps and vest without a shirt underneath. Her hair was somewhere between shoulder and chin length, a deeper chocolate than what she wore. Green eyes appeared to be blazing at the warrior. She was shorter than Blade’s six foot, perhaps no more than five feet seven or eight. She was lanky too; muscular, but lanky—obviously built for long range attacks and only up close if the battle called for it. And unlike Blade, she was more hips—more breasts—looking like every bit the hard-nosed vixen that her mouth made her out to be.

“Don’t change the subject,” she shot back, hands on her hips. “You know as well as I do why I don’t have them—why you don’t carry weapons in Vayne past the exterior wall unless you’re The Consort or His Paladin.” And then she glanced at Seph, arms crossing over her chest before she looked back at Blade. “We’ll talk later…” she turned then, moving to leave.

“Can you bring food and drink?” Blade asked her before she left entirely. “I havenae eaten yet this morning. He hasnae.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” was her last response before slipping out the door.

Blade remained where she was, staring after the space Dax had occupied. Though, after a long moment she looked to Seph. Briefly, it only just occurred to her just what she was wearing in his presence. It got very hot in Vayne during the summers and her people had always preferred warmer weather even when they’d traveled. Still… many outsiders balked at the idea of being almost, if not entirely, nude.

“How are you?” she asked anyway, voice gentle but lacking any real emotion as per usual.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 08-09-2015

"They say we're crazy....They say we're crazy...We're just adapting to the world around us." A voice whispered to him, however it wasn't his inner self no.  Something inside of him, told him to just walk away from it all. The voice, that of a woman, before a small chuckle was given. "They're more valiant then you...They're more honor bound...They praise their god and follow his orders....Look, she wasn't sealed away...Shoved, and abandoned at all...Don't you think little leaf..You should just get up and leave...Before problems is created for them as well?..." The voice continued to whisper to him, as he stared down to the bed, even as Blade spoke to him.

"I'm good...Nothing to worry about.." Was all that escaped from his lips, a bit of the blood that had ran down from his eye earlier, dripping down onto the silk of the bed, before it began to eat through the material, before it hit his skin once again, then it acted as though it was just normal blood once again. "Maybe..." He spoke once more, before raising a bit more, to where he could force himself to the edge of the bed. A small grunt of pain passing his lips, a tch following it, as he stood up. God, it felt like the pressure he was putting on his leg, was going to cause it to snap once again. It wasn't fully healed, but it was good enough for him to walk..To walk away from this place entirely.

"..You should finish that conversation with your friend...Also.." He spoke out, as he started to make his way towards the door of the room, his stopped right before it, not really giving her a chance to stop him from moving away. The bandages slowly starting to shift down a bit, the mark would be seen if she came to the right angle of him. His hand moving up to quickly cover over it however, his hand gripping against his skin. "..Thank for everything..And sorry.." He spoke out, before he snapped his fingers, letting his coat fly over his form, and the black slacks mover over his legs. His boots also appearing, he made his way out of the door, before trying to find the exit of the place.

Once he found it, he exited the door, before his eyes set out across the city. Pain sat in his gaze, as he sighed deeply, making his way through the streets, ignoring anyone who would say anything to him, or give him any disgusted looks. This is what it was like to feel safe, to have people to be around, it was something he didn't know, and he wasn't going to place any gambles on. If Eros had found him so easily, Kalira would be right behind him soon enough, he wasn't going to risk the peace of these people...Or taking a chance for her to be injured once again.

"You're a fool you know that..." Another voice appeared inside of his head. The world around him shifted, changing as though it was back to the desert streets, where he grew up in. He blinked a few times, as a woman stood before him, her coat keeping the bandages around her form hidden. The face mask, to keep the sand from blasting in her face, the long crimson hair falling into her face, as she stomped her foot. "Boyo, haven't we had this talk many times before! You're not some burden! You're not some parasite, sat in, to start off a war and bring anyone harm.." Huffing, she shook her head before stepping to the much taller male. Her hand moved up to his cheek, as she patted it a bit, patting it. Nova... She reached up pulling down the face veil, before wrapping her arms around him. "Sephy...You're more kind hearted then you give yourself credit for...Look, you're still in pain...Still suffering from everything, trying to hold it...All in..It hurts to see that from the Haven..." She spoke out, as she sighed. Reaching up, she ruffled his hair, before smiling up to him once again. "We were all sand rats...We all knew life would take us at some point...Just because we're ghosts..Doesn't mean that we don't love you..." Then it was gone. His hand clenched his heart. His eyes remained closed.

This must of made him look like a fool, like some crazed idiot just standing here. However, his eyes opened, as he looked up to look at the bright sky above him. He had to still get out of this city. Even though he had already gotten lost, once he stepped out of the door.

Before he took another step forward, a claw reached out, grabbing his left shoulder. "Nay boy, ye ain't going a damn place.." A rough voice spoke out, as the dark emerald hues fell down to the male. The General had stepped out of Draco's sight just for enough time to stop him. Shuffling him off to an alley way, he forced Seph to take a seat on a crate, as he sighed, crossing his arms against his chest. The large lance still on his back, Seph knew that weapon The Horizen Scar. This was Dragoon...The one who had helped him escaped from the prison that he had recently been in. "Now...Ya know, Blade has done a lot to keep you alive...Don't ya think it stupid, if you just go rolling out of this nice desert place? And let that go to waste..We're gonna sit here, and wait for them to show up..Or I'm taking you right back." He spoke out, before he patted Seph on the head.

"Sorry kid, I had to remove that eye from you..."