alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-21-2015

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-21-2015

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

His pointed ears twitched each time, as he scoffed. "Children, are the only ones incapable of fighting....." he muttered once again. As she spoke out about him leaving with her an eyebrow quirked. Removing a scroll from his belt hip, be would unroll it before him, as he picked up the half eaten bread, and began to chew on it. Then once again..

His aura flickered, as he started to focus it to his finger tip. This time the black armament, covered his finger, as he focused his sight on the scroll. Nothing else left his lips, as he started to fill out the information he had so far gathered on the bounty hunter and this world she had entered.

"With more knowledge, Vallencourt will have to left me back with them..And this non-sense of me being hunted, will faded." He spoke to himself mostly, his head nodding, as he continued to write on the paper with his own aura. The black shield would start to bubble, as though the aura was eating through it, however he had been able to maintain, the aura without it burning his skin for now.

"Your partner huh?..." he spoke out once again. Shaking his head his dismissed the thought. "There's something more....It wasn't your responsibility, to drag me here, or save me in fact. It was just to reclaim that relic that gave me power..." His voice become more serious, as he dabbed the final part of the scroll he could fill out now, before finishing the bread.

"Then why bother taking me along with you...?"He asked.

"For the love...Of everything. Does he ever shut up?! If he's not talking to you, he's talking to himself."

[/img]"http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Blade_Redwind/db3670dd-5a99-46f3-b3a1-b12a2f32508c.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;] “The elderly,” she provided for him as well, “The ill, and the disabled are also incapable. And those without power who have yet to seek it. And then there are those who are pacifists, but they would never hire a bounty hunter.” Another bite as he played with his scroll and tried to recall his abilities. If he could recall enough to protect himself then she would have a reason to tell the nagging voice he need not accompany her.

As she watched, ate, she placed her elbow on the table and put her cheek in her palm to rest. She admired that he decided to scribe details about her, even if it wouldn’t matter much in the long run. Many knew the The Machine well enough throughout her homeland, though a good percentage of it involved rumors—stories. Even so, he wouldn’t need to ask much to know the most basic of information: where she’d grown up, what had happened the tribes, the disappearance, the start of the hunting, and then the eventual rise of Vayne in the southern region.

For years, as a result, she’d gone without ever mentioning her surname to anyone.

She didn’t expand on the question of a partner. He would eventually see for himself if he came along. And then there was—again—the query about bring him along. And she shouldn’t feel guilt; she didn’t. But why offer him to tag along?

“My reasons are my own, but if you are inclined to go your own way—again—I will not stop you.” And then she finished her meal, swallowed a bit more of her wine, wiped her face, and sat back in her chair.

“You would follow me regardless, I am sure. Better the devil at my right hand than the one at my back.”

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

"I would follow, cause you have the source of my power." He growled out towards her. Of course he would follow her, until he was able to reclaim his eye. Then he'd have his powers back once again, then zip and gone. White ash hair fell into his face, as he pondered on her other words. He stopped his scribe, as he sighed a bit, as she continued to deny any type of reason why she had spared him.

"Curiosity is a dangerous thing..It eats and gnaws like no tomorrow. Your reasons are you own, however, I feel like there is some doubt in your own actions to yourself..." Once again, he spoke out, speaking his own damn mind, like she cared.

"He....Can bring his aura to him. However...I am the key. You are a lock, a key as well.." The voice spoke for the final time, the aura that the doll had given her, as she battled the Real Seph within his mind, was now starting to fade, to lay dormant, sleeping inside of her, to be there when times was needed.

His eyes moved to the food on the plate. He didn't want no more of it, it made him feel sick to his stomach. He was used to Apple Juice, Tea with toxins in it, whiskey, bourbon, and rarely a sandwich. Sighing, he cut some of the meat up before eating it. "Never..." He spoke a bit of anger now raising through his form. "...Call me a Devil...." He spoke out, sour words pouring from his lips, as it seemed to be something that struck a nerve.

As she spoke out guilt. His hands clenched into a fist. Devil.. He shook his head, no he wouldn't let that name get to him. He was the Ravager, He wasn't the Devil. He wasn't that sissified light fighter, that helped forsake him to the darkness. "I'll leave it be for now..." He spoke out, as he moved to stand as she asked him if he was coming along or not.

A tch noise passed his lips. He rolled the scroll back up, before placing it back to his waist. His fingers now snapping, as the coat retook it's place over his dress shirt. He brought the mask over his face. Even though she had claimed the eye. Hunters hunted him for his life, and a mask would be the truest way to hide from the fact, some may be lingering in this world. "Show me this world of your's....Drive my curiosity even more..."He said, finish speaking. His hands moving to fix into the pockets of his coat.

He waited for her to lead the way. If he was going to follow her, it would be good to learn more of this world. It would be nice to know more about this race she was...More knowledge, fed his mind, it fed the curiosity of the worlds he hadn't seen or the races he hadn't fought before.

He wouldn't have anyone else to be around him. Since she took that eye..The Fourth, had given her life for him to live. However, the Seventh Eye still lingered about, he would probably try the same as the Fourth. "Where are we going anyways?..."

To his lower right side, the void would show slowly starting to corrupt his skin, since the eye had been removed. The eternal key was used to lock that darkness inside of him, from escaping from inside of his mind and soul. A deep sigh passed his lips, as he finished up, before he begun to step out from the shower. He begun to dry himself off, before he let his hair clung to his skin for a bit. "Need to hide this..." He muttered. He reached down, as he started to spin black bandages over the skin that was being corrupted by the void. Pulling his shirt up, he started to pull his hair up, placing it up into a pony tail.

His coat moved onto his form once more, as he started to move his way into the other room. "Vayne then...Your race..." He muttered. His mind was a bit curious, a bit more wanting to edge towards the knowledge. As well, his mind creating the plot, and plan to steal the eye back from her.
[/quote]

"What's that?.." He asked, his head tilted once more, stopping a few feet from her.

Elsewhere

Vallencourt sighed, as he looked down to the mangle young girl who was the fourth. "Don't allow the Seventh to get to him...As well, Vexi. You have permission to go all out...Leave nothing of either one of them..Make sure no one else finds the eye." Vallencourt's voice, was strict as he ordered the woman to do his bidding.

"Yes, sir." Was all that escaped from her lips, as he commanded her. She would slip, as she started to branch her way through networks of realms, now following the scent of his aura.

Ready for transmission. Recording now,” the computer-like voice said.

“I am home,” she said aloud. “I will be taking the Southern Road of The Iron Cross. Meet me along the way as you see fit to. I will have company.” She paused. “…Try not to get distracted.

“End recording,” she said next and the device beeped.

Instructions?” it asked.

“Find the tracker 003 and deliver as soon as possible. Cloak.”

Understood.” In the next moment the tech’s blades spun faster and it shot off into the sky, disappearing from sight moments before it rightly should have.

She finally turned to him. “Machina specially made so that I can keep in contact with those who dislike it when I am unreachable.” Dax in particular hated it when she went dark for too long, especially when it wasn’t on purpose. She’d hated it when they were teenagers, but had no means to do anything about it then. She stared at him for a moment longer before turning and heading south along the road.

His hand moved down. rolling the scroll back up, it was sleeved back into the belt along his hip. Long strands of white ash fell into his face, as  he started to move his fingers out a bit. His thumb curling in, as the others remained bonded together. THe black slid over his skin, before he'd lung out, reaching towards her hip. Showing he was going towards where he though the eye was.

There wasn't people here, no one could interfere, or try to stop them. If that strike missed, he'd try to pounce on top of her, trying to take her down where he could get the eye before whomever she was meeting, would show up.

Damnit! He yelled at himself inside of his head, his body squirmed as he tried to slide his arms down from her grip. "So what's it really matter? If I return to him to you? If I play with a dragon, I should be eaten no?" He asked, mocking her, as she smirked a bit. Not caring that sh had him pinned.

What a brat.

Her eyes never left his; though her aura did flare when his did—when the clone appeared. Her body, her abilities, flexed in preparation to counter attack. However, when the clone turned to sand there was no need. And then she was silent as he went on his rant, as he wriggled to free himself from her grip. As he pressed, tugged, and pulled—chest and thighs rubbing against hers—something else boiled to the surface. Something she had not been expecting at all. Her hands burned with it—skin under tight leather-like attire did.

Desire.

She almost didn’t recognize it. And her mind froze with the realization once it made itself known. The unwelcome strain on her heart reached for it, threatening to do Draco only knew what.

“Stop moving,” she finally spat, unable to keep emotion out of her voice. Her grip tightened and she pressed her body into his harder, spreading his two legs with her thigh. All the while, she refuted with her mind what her body cried out for—not understanding at all what it meant.

“I told you—guilt. Do not ask me to explain again,” she went on, tone low and level. “I have offered to aid you, to not leave you to the wolves—to a man who views you as much of a pawn as you claim others to be, to a man who will break you when he finds you.

“That is not family—love,” she spat again. “That is desperation and manipulation masquerading as love.”