alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-20-2015

Aye…” she managed to whisper in response once he got the last of it out. “Aye.” She caressed one last time, pressed her lips to his cheek, knowing what was coming. Even so, when he was ripped from her she cried out, fists slammed against the bark as she screamed. Over and over, vibrations of emotion wrought through it. She knew it was no use, understood what had to be done. And yet, the mind and heart were two entirely different mechanisms; rarely ever did they agree.

And so that body went limp as well, curing into itself. Her hands slid down the bark. Her forehead moved to rest against it.

One day… her mind echoed in the dreamscape. “One day…” she repeated aloud, promising again in two voices still. For a time she stayed like that, not attempting just yet to get control of herself. Crying, grieving, aching for all that was always denied to her over and over again: family, happiness, freedom.

In the meadow just beyond the shadowed body of the willow tree, the great beast of a dragon faltered out of sight. In place of that after image, a pool of power she’d called on, he appeared as Dragoon addressed him: all silver scales and long white hair.

He said nothing as he took the note. He moved to open it and then hesitated. As cold blues start down at the seal he realized was not merely a matter of privacy. Knowing the contents now, in this dreamscape, could have consequences. “I will give it to her,” he said, looking back at her briefly. “Fare thee well,” he told Dragoon before evaporating entirely.

When she straightened finally, red orbs still opening, she was left staring at the bark once more. Eventually, she allowed her body to drop to the ground, to the base of the tree—his. And in that moment she felt the connection evaporating. The glow was already leaving her, and, her body—like the toxin that had once been present—was fading from sight.

Gone.

When she was finally back to herself, the link broken, blood red orbs opened with a snap and a deep inhale was taken. What… Somewhere between the fight she had lost herself… and yet, she could feel that she had been successful. It was done, it was done and it was only a matter of time before things got worse. Tarrying would do her no good. She would think on the memory loss later. For now…

The barrier surrounded her shattered as she stood. She grabbed her weapon, the one she’d lodged in the ground, as she dashed forward towards him. Now was the time, she told herself as she slid to a halt next to him. One gloved hand reached out, palm open above the eye. Her ability reached towards it, latching on under flesh, leather, and bone. It shot to her hand then, striking out and ripping a hole in the jacket. Leather covered digits coiled around it before she pocketed it into a pouch on her hip, one hooked on a slung leather belt.

A single exhale was released, a great pressure gone—for now. Her duty was done. She turned to go, and yet… something prickled at her senses. Something that made her look down at his kneeling and overtaxed form.

It wasn’t in her the hesitate. Not at all. And yet, she couldn’t say anything to him just then. Why wasn’t she moving? Why wasn’t she fleeing? Leaving him here?

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-20-2015

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

The eye was removed. The color in his eyes returned, before his eyes shifted down to the puppet. It smiled up to him, before the life that had filled it fell apart. His eyes widened a bit. "Oi....Give it back.." He spoke out, as his head turned towards her. His hands shook, as the chain like blade snapped, and turned to nothing but dust. It was all a gift from Vallencourt, his eyes shifted back as a rift begun to open.

From it a white coated figure started to walk out. The long pink hair caressed her face, as she scoffed looking towards Seph and Blade. "Well...Well, looks like I get to have my dreams come true today. You die...And I get the eye.." Bringing the blade to the ground, her tongue ran across her lips.

Seph's eyes shifted to the woman, before narrowing. "Oi! Woman! give me back the eye!" He shouted out towards her, before feeling the force of the Executive moving and bring it's blade down against him. Quickly he brought his arms up, the black moving over his hands and his arms, to protect him from the blade's cut. He grunted a bit, feeling the force of the Executive cutting towards him.

"First you die, then that girl does..." Vexi spoke out. She was the top one of the three Executive that worked beneath Vallencourt, they were asked to join him to take care of the eyes when they rebelled.

Seph would let a tch noise pass his lips, bringing his knee up to push her away, making the black armament move across his knee to add force into it, before jumping back past towards Blade. "It's either we stay and fight, and you give me that eye back, we die, or we run...You caused this, so you're going to fix it. So, stop staring and choose." he spoke to blade, keeping his arms up in a defensive pose. He could feel the power of another one approaching with lightening speed. The Fourth Eye Of Vallencourt...However, would she attack Seph as well..

He gritted his teeth, before taking a deep breath firing needles off towards Vexi. The executive slicing the needles away before firing off, dark pink arrows of her arrows towards both Seph and Blade. She was here to do a job, and she was going to enjoy it fully.

"You're going to have to help him..." A voice would only ring out that she heard.

wanted to move then.

Protect.

Her jaw flexed and she gripped the hilt of her sword harder as several things happened: the attack, the conversation, and then his motion to stand beside her. She didn’t give a damn about any of this, she told herself. She had done her duty; it was time to go. And yet…

Protect!

“You do not give me orders,” she said evenly, coolly, even as her eyes focused on the woman and shut the voice out of her mind. She would try to kill them and likely succeed in killing him. “And she does not decide when my end comes.”

And then another voice, another cut through her clouded thoughts. Damnit, she whispered in her own mind. She did not have the time or energy for another battle. Decision made, however against her own nature it might have been, her eyes glowed and she sheathed the sword on her back. Energy, Draco’s, poured out of her. Whether the woman moved or not, the ground shook. A wall of solid rock spewed forth, endless in direction and almost height.

In that same moment she reached for him. “Do not fight me,” she told him, voice clipped and stern, before flinging him over her shoulder and leaping upward. It occurred to her, latently, that she’d left her cloak back there. She lifted into the air, rising as quickly as her abilities would allow her too. Whatever complaints he had would be ignored.

Why in the seven hells… she asked herself, moving as far and as fast as she could. No, she would think on that later as well. The stupidity of this entirely situation, however, was not lost on her.

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

"Oi! Put me down!" Protesting as she jumped in the air, his amber hues shifting as he watched The Fourth Eye passed them. Her head nodded to Seph, as she offered a smile to him. Her lips parted, time slowed down, as his eyes widened a bit. Her stitching, everything was not ready for her to rejoin battle, she was going into a fray that she had no part in. "OI! Paladin! Let me go!" He shouted out, he squirmed trying to break free.

"It's okay Sephy..I'd gladly fall to keep you alive...Miss! Get him out of here!" At first she whispered to her self. Before she yelled the last part.

The Fourth Eye, she had always been by his side. Friendly, seeing him like an older brother. She staid near him to keep him company, playing the stupid games he wanted, always offering a hand to him when he was sick. She wasn't one of the strongest, but she would be able to hold off Vexi until Blade was able to retreat somewhere else, that Vallencourt wouldn't be able to see.  "Rift jump, get him away from this planes, make sure he doesn't return please!" She spoke out offering them a smile, and a peace sign, before turning to start into the fight.

Vexi gritted her teeth in anger. "Step down young one! This does not include you!" She shouted.

Then the battle commenced. The outcome of the battle, would be the slender girl known as The Fourth Eye, dying. However, she gave her life in order to protect the one she cared for and took care of her.

But why the battle commenced, and Blade kept him over her shoulder. "Damnit! Let me go back! She can't fight that bitch on her own! She'll die! Why are you saving me anyways! Give me back the eye! And we can..." As he went to finish, something in his mind flicked, knocking him out, making him less resistant to Blade's protection.

Deep in the sleep, something in his mind triggered. He found himself within the ruined village, that surrounded the tree. He looked upon the throne, noticing as the man slept. It was like something was protecting him from the branches of the large tree, that tried to embrace him over and over.

Once again, the morale of this entire story. Trees are dicks. Seriously, ripping a loved one from another, but as Seph looked onto this scene, he didn't know what had happened in his mind. Sighing, he traveled around, looking as the souls screams out, to try and get free from their bindings. His eyes shifted to what looked like a rift. However, it would be a picture show, to show him what this man had did.

He looked dead up like him, but scarred and torn apart, from what his body was like. Watching as the Reaper, slaughtered an entire realm, his stomach turned, as he watched him kill of those who had done nothing. The dark beasts his tree had created to devour souls, nuzzling the sick children of the slums, as they offered them a sweet release to something where they'd no longer suffer. The Reaper, watched perched on top of a lamp post, his hand moving up to move the tears from his eyes.

You'll understand one day...

Was all he heard within the dream he was having. As he shifted, he watched as the Reaper's twisted smirk, and grin filled his face full of excitement as he slayed an entire army just for the hell of it, out of boredom.

His body shot up. Sweat poured down his forward as he took a deep breath. His ambers shifting, as he let a tch noise. "Only a dream..." He muttered under his breath, before his head shifted around the room. "Where am I?..." He spoke out, wincing a bit, his hand moving to his forehead. His body felt different, then it all dawned on him. The Eye had been taken. His head shifted more, before his eyes caught Blade.

"Give it back!" He shouted out, not caring if he was in no shape to fight or not. Jumping up to his feet, he brought his fist up, ready to fight once again. His body ached just as much as his mind did. His arms lowered. "Oi...Give it back, where I can go save The Fourth Eye."

Little did he know...It was too late for that. Most of the time, when he had comrades around him, he shadowed out them dying. This time..He was denying it.

Teeth gritted and rubbed together as she told him, he would need to rest. A scoff passing his lips. "It's all your fault..." Was all that escaped from his lips. He shook his head, before he started to make his way out of the room, his hand moved up to his face, the mask begun to form it's self over his face. The long coat, moving down onto his shoulders. This world, where was it?...He had never heard of it. Letting out a loud tch, his hand waved. Trying to open a rift, back to somewhere he could go and get more power from. "Why the hell isn't it working?..." He spoke out.

A false idol stolen from you..It took those powers from you.

"God fucking damn it." He muttered beneath his lips, before he pushed his way back into the room. "Give me back the eye woman, and take me back to my tavern..." He demanded, a serious voice tone lingering in his voice, as a low growl echoed up his throat. His hands folding down into his pockets.

She won't do it, she's noble bound, she'll return to that god with whatever order she was given. The only order she won't proceed with, is killing her consort..

"Why'd you save me?...Your job is complete right? Go turn in what you got, get your money, and move along to the next job. That's how it goes with all you hunters anyways? What's the life of a target mean to you anyways?" He asked, his head tilting, his eyes narrowing, his wrist flickering in his pockets, still trying to open a rift. Now all he had was the armament, and his speed.

She died you know..Your true power remains dormant. And the only one who can lead you there, is the one before you.

"Now would be the time to return to your god...To get that eye destroyed. Either you shake him, or you take him to a jail cell, that you know he won't be able to be found at...Or you just let him be devoured by the plague that will one day claim him.. The voice called out to her once more.

A sigh passing his lips once more, before he slumped against the wall. His head hung, as his teeth gritted more, his stomach rumbling a bit. He knew it, the Fourth was dead. Protecting him, he was fighting it all, did he really want to break down? He was a Reaver, why did this woman call him a Reaper, he wasn't anything like that.

It's because you truly are a reaper...

Anger? No. Let it be. Anger will make you lose control, will take everything with it. Steer those emotions away; do not feel them fully. Siphon them off. Ignore the pain.

She exhaled once, long and low as he leaned into the wall; it was as if she were releasing a great stress.

“Come and sit. Eat.” Did it hurt that he thought her a mindless bounty machine? Nay, that would be folly. It would require her to care about his opinion. She did not. “It is not about the money,” she offered finally, softly, before reaching for her goblet of wine and drinking. Agony... guilt... she could sense that from him.

He let another tch noise pass his lips. "I don't wish to eat! I wish to have my damn powers back, where I can go back and fight!" He stated out, his fist sliding from his pocket before slamming against the wall. White ash hair fell into his face, as he growled towards her. Deep thoughts lingered in his mind, she didn't attack why he was trying to get her to attack, then the Eye forcing it's self out, what was that all about...

Did Vallencourt forsake him too? Did he make him a target?.."Instinct doesn't cause you to save someone you hunt. Are you stupid or something?" His head tilted, malice showed within his amber hues, as he glared towards her. Because of her, everything was falling apart, and he was being hunted by something he couldn't fight on his own at the moment, and why was that. Well, one day a girl showed up in his tavern, and then fought him. Then she stopped with a barrier around him, and well he didn't have his powers then. Simply put in his mind, never trust any woman hunting him. Stay far away from them, after he got what he needed out of them.

His eyes shifted as the door slammed shut, another tch noise passing his lips. "No, it's that you can, and you won't. Give it the fuck back...I'd rather not be slaughter, without a chance to fight back." He spoke out, before slamming his fist back against the wall. Sit and eat, he didn't want to eat, he wanted revenge from what happened. "Because of you..." He muttered.

"God....Does he ever shut the fuck up?" The voice only she could hear spoke out once more.

"The puppet is gone...And The Fourth is gone.." He spoke out, a disappointed look on his face, his hands clenching tighter. He wanted to rip this woman apart, for taking that power from him. His head still ached, it still felt light, as though something that he had blocked out was brought to light, but he was still lost within it, all.

"That family accepted me, they asked me to help them. Now they want me dead. Great. All because of some hunter's mission, for some pathetic god, who can't even do his own goddamn job!" He spoke out, before shrugging his shoulders, his body slid down the wall, as he muttered and mumbled to his self, more or so then speaking out to her.

He was now in a dark place, unknown to him and without his powers. His mind now thought on a way he could get it back from her. He was starting to plot, his hand moved to grip onto one of the scrolls that was attached to the belt that moved across his hip. His mind thinking, trying to think out a strategy to do everything he needed to, that way he could get back to those that accepted him, and needed him.

"He's clueless, he was a prison...He was a tool...You broke those bonds, and busted him from the prison, they locked him inside...I kinda of wished you didn't now. Out of mind, he speaks too goddamn much, and inside of his mind he mutters and curses himself over and over..It's never ending, he never shuts his yap."

He has no one, the voice whispered within her. You cannot forsake him now.

And why not? When was the last time she gave a shit about a bounty? She had never once stopped to contemplate the consequences of what she had to do before. For ages it had been about the money—money she needed to live, to eat, to survive… for Dax… And after? Monotonous habit born out of avoidance of Vayne and a family she did not know how to interact with.

He’s breaking.

And she could feel it. She feel all that he felt for what she had caused. He was without ability, it seemed… without a way to protect himself… And that was not something she had planned on. What she had planned on was a meal and then departure. Without him. But now…

She shouldn’t care, but she did. That care was as unexplainable as the loss of memories and her saving of his person... as unexplainable to her as it was to him, were she to ever speak of it. In that manner, some part of her was glad he did not know her, that he did not know how utterly out of the norm it was for her to give a shit for anything beyond her duty.

She set the fork down and the chink cut through the room, the lack of noise now present because he’d coiled onto the floor. She stood then after wiping her mouth and crossed the distance to where he sat, fumbling with his belt. A brief moment passed on where she watched him before, finally, she reached down as pulled him to stand, hand gripping his upper arm.

“You asked me to retreat, Nightsky,” she said without malice or smite, fiery eyes meeting his amber ones. “To retreat and take you with me or to fight alongside you. I chose the best course of action for the time. And that girl you mourn for died to ensure your survival. Now…” she went on, pausing once, “you will eat. You will eat because you need to; you will eat because your body will not recover from what I have done to you if you don not; you will eat,” she went on, voice soft and stern, nonthreatening, “because that girl would want you to.”

And then she turned, tugging him with her across the room. And once she reached the seat she had not occupied, she moved him down into it.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-21-2015

A tch noise passed his lips, as he was forced to sit, and he was told to eat. "It wouldn't of turned out like that.." He spoke out, his arms folding behind his head before, he sighed a bit. He grabbed one piece of bread, bringing it to his lips. A scowl of disappoint and disgust, as he was commanded by someone. He chewed the bread, however his eyes stared down to the ground. His mind was still working in gears, as she spoke out.

"You're not doing it because you want too.." he spoke out, after swallowing the bite of the bread he had taken.

"He's right. You're lying." A voice echoed out once again.

Bringing the food to his lips once again, he took a deep bite into it, as his amber remained locked on her. The other hand moving to rest down by his side. "There's something that you're keeping hidden, keeping out of your mind..You're acting strange for a hunter.." he spoke out, before giving a shrug. "I only said retreat, or fight with me in hopes you'd give me the eye back, where I could fight that bitch." He grumbled, swallowing the bite of food again. Before placing the half eaten bread onto the plate that it had sat on.

"To the ends of the earth, he's going to follow...Until he gets what he wants from you...And you'll have to deal with that excessive talking..Until you find me.." Once again it spoke out, speaking out of place. However it gave fair warning.

Leaning back, he moved his arms behind his head, as he stared at the ceiling. "You kinda of fucked everything up. I hope when you return home. Everything that makes you feel welcome is gone. That way you can know what it feels like. " Grumbling more to him self, a long strands of ash drifted into his face, still the locks from bed head, sticking up everywhere.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-21-2015

[/img]"http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Blade_Redwind/db3670dd-5a99-46f3-b3a1-b12a2f32508c.png" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;" style="avatar] When he didn’t fight her or moved to get up, finally eating, she moved back to her seat and picked up her fork. As he spoke, she took a few bites. Like an arrogant child whose toys had been taken away he griped and bemoaned her. Threats, at best.

“You will find that I rarely do what it is I want to,” she told him in response. She paused briefly, eyes narrowing on the insult. It didn’t bother her, really. If words hurt her feelings then she’d have been dead long ago. Still, he was as caustic as they came with a mouth as foul as she’d ever heard. His accent was distinct, no refinement present.

At best, she was taking notes, she supposed. He was childish petulance embodied. Pretty face, aye, but nothing about him reflected that image.

She reached for her drink and washed down the last of the cheese noodle substance. Her fork poked at a few veggies as she sat the goblet down. “As for how it would have turned out… I weighed the variables of going back after your screaming fit. I would have been incapable of saving you both.

“Curse me if that is your desire, but it will change nothing.” Her voice was still as calm and as cool as ever despite the errant voice pricking at her subconscious. “At least you are honest,” she remarked about his attempt and previous manipulation. And then finally she looked up at him, single black brow arching. “You know nothing of me, Nightsky. Do you imagine that every bounty hunter is cut from the same stone?”

She had never been normal though. “Then you shall be disappointed,” she said of his hope, that her people and family would be lain to waste. She took a bite of the leafy greens, chewing once more and swallowing before she went on speaking. “It would do you well to be kinder to she who is contemplating not leaving you behind to fend for yourself in her homeland.”

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-21-2015

His eyes shifted to her, before scoffing. "You're going to do it anyways, nee?" He asked, tilting his head. Before shrugging, he gazed up at the ceiling once again. His mind wondering, on what he was truly going to do. Why was she keeping him near her? It bothered him, he remained quiet for about ten minutes, sitting in his own thoughts.

His hand moved from the back of his head, as he moved his palm up. His wrist flicking over and over, as he continued to try and open a rift back to his home. A sigh passing his lips, it was like he could feel something inside of his self, trying to break through to give him power once again, yet..There was locks all over the deepest parts of him, that he couldn't reach it at all, to gain it back.

"Hunters all have something they return to. That they cherish, it's a tactic, that is hidden beneath them." He spoke out, no emotions within his voice tones. "Pawns, for others to place someone's else's life in danger, that way they don't have to crawl into the horrors that stand in life, the nightmares that soldiers see when they sleep..." He continued, his hand shifted around, clenching his fist, he could feel aura starting to raise from  his clenched fist, the toxic aura, eating the air as it started to raise into the air.  "...They hide what they truly care for, what they push themselves to step into danger's sights......Knowing that it's finish the job, or die, or even worse return to what they care for, failing..." His words spoke out finally ending, before he started to wave his hand, the own toxic aura, showing it was damaging his skin.

"He's figuring out his aura...Soon it won't burn him. For now, it sees him as a stranger...That aura, it won't burn you..But him..Strange no?"

"I may know nothing of your family or race....But, it's the same somehow. Something that you don't want to let out...."