alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-19-2015

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

A tch noise passed his lips, the puppet's eyes shot up towards it's master. His hand moving back to his face. This wasn't something he knew how to deal with. He could feel her trying to break through the barriers inside of his head. The walls set up to protect him from his past, from the stuff he wished to forget. Through the first layer, he winced a bit, trying to force the will off of his mind. "Damn bitch..." He spoke out, throwing his blade out a few times, before he felt her snapping through another one. Two locks unlocked, and a pathway opened inside of his mind.

There she would a find a man, standing before the last lock. Dark emerald hues gazed towards her. His long jet hair slicked back, as the black business suit rested beneath a long coat that hung from his shoulders.  "So you can fight the eye's power...Something not yet achieved...By any mere mortal..Maybe I should of had him hunt the god you serve first." The man's voice was stern, and it was more of a serious tone then Seph gave off. A scoff passing his lips, his hands moving to his wrists, to begin tightening his gloves. His hand reaching in to grab onto the two curved dagger, that moved up to the man's elbows. "Allow me to introduce myself...I am Melchia Vallencourt. The creator of the eyes, the one who set this man on his motions when he appeared in my world. Honor me with your name young Lady, for I will not allow you to find the darkness behind this door." The man spoke out, before bring his blades up, as though he was about to punch towards the woman.

Shade...That woman..She was something huh? Even though she tried to kill us both. One of the best fights in my life...Maybe if we find more people like that in life..We'll be able to save myself soul from the darkness that embraces it. The void is coming boy, and I can feel it's teeth gnawing at my soul wanting a taste.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-19-2015

lacking. I have seen magai—mages—with a more impressive network of gates and keys on the mind, human, and not. It took me seconds to break what I have thus far.” A sword, her own, appeared in her hand. “Introductions are hardly necessary, but if you need one? Very well.

“Blade Redwind, Paladin of the draconic god Draco and guardian to his people—my own. And you, Plague, will desist the infection you have caused.” And then she shot off, not waiting for a signal, and cut through towards him with both hands on the hilt—fully willing and able to cut right through him.

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!" Seph roared out, as he started to force his entire aura into his blade, before firing off a large crescent blade towards the barrier the woman had put up around her self. She was ignoring him, it was driving him mad, filled him with an fill of wrath. His aura overfluxing, the eye starting to take over more of his body. Letting the grip Vallencourt had on him, and the eye he used to watch over the confused reaper, still remaining.

"You think me the plague to this boy's mind?]/i> Speaking out, he begun to laugh. Throwing the blade out to the middle of the warding area of the mind. Before his lips twisted into a cruel smirk. [i]"The wards set up, have already started with the first breaking of the seal...Can you hear that tune?" He asked, before bowing before her. "You see me as t..." Before words finished, a large spike moved up through the man's torso, his eyes looking down, before his form faded from the mind. The last seal opening on it's own.

Now the music screamed out from the inner rooms of the mind. However, this place was no different then the Haven his soul hid within. The otherworldly place, Seph hide once to keep himself protected from the world. The man who used dolls, to play out his life, as he continued searching for a way to bond his soul back to his body. Feeding off other realms' souls, and life force.

The intoxicating song that lingered, playing it's chords and notes out into the seal of the mind she stood inside, that only showed a welcoming and haunting place within the man's mind. Once she stepped in, the music would be overbearing to anyone, playing loudly where words would not be heard anymore.

At the center of the dark room she would find herself inside of. She'd find a large dark autumn tree, as it's branches were scorched a dark black, charred almost. However it twitched, the branches and roots moving like tendrils, seeping into the other rooms of the man's mind, latching on, to keep what he had worked so hard, to forget, to let disappear from his life. The new Beginning he wanted.

At the base of the trunk, she'd find a stone throne. A man laid out across it. The sand toned skin, all scarred, looking as though some of it had been sown back together. Across the man's lips, it looked as though his head was in an attempt for it to be removed, and his lips sown shut. One of his eyes a glowing bright amber, and the other a bright glowing amethyst. His form slender, looking as though it had been deprived of food, as he remained like this. Moving to sit up, a sick cruel smirk passed his lips. Parting they begun to speak. However, what he was saying would be nothing but a whisper to the wind, as the song continued to cry.

"You're pushing my...Ignorant..Doll of myself, to it's limits....Dear girl...You look like something my puppet once knew, and you've entered my sanctum, now I must force you back out..." Was what his words would be if she could force her self from the song of insanity, forcing the mind of anything it touched, it forced it's self onto, to become insane, to get the thoughts far away from their mind, to the edge of the cost, ready to be pushed off.

[/img]"http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Blade_Redwind/db3670dd-5a99-46f3-b3a1-b12a2f32508c.png" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;" style="avatar] Cry as he might, she would not hear him, she would not feel him, and the impact he set upon the barrier would do nothing more than be noted like the tick of a clock in the back of her subconscious: she could hear it, but she knew now was not the moment to act. Her barrier stood; his will was impossible over her own.

Within his mind she willed her form to stop, a form that existed as nothing more than she willed it to appear. The long braid holding her hair back thumped against her back as the man departed. As the world faded into something darker, something more depraved, she could hear the song. It was something she was not entirely prepared for, that noise. It pushed beyond the guards she placed to protect herself, trying to break them down. Her jaw flexed and her eyes narrowed, her whole face morphing into half pain as she reinforced what guards she had.

Calandra would not have this trouble, she thought. Calandra would have been prepared. But then, her sister likely would not have forced herself into another’s mind, even if Draco ordered it himself.

The sword in her hand dissipated like fragments of light fading from her grip. Here, she imagined as she stepped inward, pushing back against the hymn with sheer force of will, she did not need it.

The tree overtook the room, she noted. Thoughts, desires, linger doubts, and pain… images. She took a deep inhale, metaphorical as it was. She did not need to breathe; this body was not real. It was only as real as she made it.

Garnet orbs settled on the throne, on the man, gentle and soft. The song felt like a steel wind; it cut into her as needles in a storm—ice pricking at skin that did not truly exist. And she did her best to ignore it, though the plague fought on to overtake her.

She was not suited for this. Healing the mind was not her strong suit. She had always been better and breaking bones and tearing men asunder. But she would strive on.

Duty.

The word echoed in her own mind; as it was connected to his, her thoughts became an echo that mixed with the song, like a single heartbeat that drummed once and died—bouncing off walls that were not truly there beyond what he made them to be.

“You ache,” she found herself whispering after he finished speaking. She ached as well; sweat pooled along her brow and the wind-song thrust her hair, her body, asunder. The braid came undone as her felt her knees buckling with the ache. The pressure the song placed on her guards was difficult to maintain. The barrier keeping her body safe would not last long if she were not careful.

It’s not real, she told herself, hearing her own voice echo in the room.

“I will not leave until I have finished the course I have set myself on, Reaper,” she told him finally as she fell to her knees. Gloved hands gripped the floor as the curtain of her hair became unraveled and fell over her back, her shoulder, and pool to the side of her like silk the color of pitch.

Give me strength, she asked next and those words echoed in the room as well. She could feel her guards crumbling, cracking, against the song. She could not let them, she could not allow herself to become lost now—not in this vinework of catastrophe of half wishes and wants—insanity brought on by hopelessness and despair.

It did not help that something within her hurt, that something within her cried out that she knew this—so much of this. It was caught in her throat—choking and unable to rip forth.

Seph...! her mind shouted, cried, aloud in the room.

“Nay!” she ordered aloud sternly, almost unable to stop whatever pain would not go, that sought to connect with whatever was present here.

It was suffocating, all consuming, that pain. It made the wind-song on the outside seeking to enter beyond her guards pale in comparison. And yet, beyond that, beyond all of that pain and agony she did not expect, something came alight—brimming a brewing. A beacon, reaching and telling her to move. It was warm, like a soothing water coursing in her veins and singing with power.

Draco

That will expanded and the heartbeat of words in her mind became louder with it. It beat like a drum, in tune with the organ in her chest. With each beat came a light—white and nurturing. His light—hers. She forced herself to stand then, legs shaking at first. And when her eyes opened, they were glowing with that same light—meeting his gaze.

“Try as you might,” she said, voice tight and strong, “My will shall overcome yours… Make it easier and allow my aid. You,” she said with an exhale, “need not this false power or ever present agony.” She lifted a hand, touching her chest as her head dropped. “It is killing you, Seph… And death, it was never your gift, but mine.” At the same time, from behind her, a shadow made itself known gently. The silver glow of wings that fought against the darkness around her. The aura that left her then was healing, soothing, coaxing—seeking nothing more but to be allowed to end the pain he surrounded himself in.

What words left felt alien, as if they were not her own, but someone else’s. difficult as it was to fight, unable to understand, she let them be.

"Death was not your gift...It was mine.." The words echoed around the room, as the multicolored hues shifted gazing towards the woman again. The scarred lips twitched, before turning into a twisted smirk. His body leaned back into the throne. His fingers flicking out a bit. The sounds of bones popping, now breaking the silence, the song died down and the green flames of the torn city that would be around the tree now appeared. The long white ash hair, shifted down into his face, the braid that held keys falling and swinging back and forward.

"You ache..." Those words now echoing around, before he pulled his hand from the arm of the throne. "Girl..." His lips parted, as his body seemed to gather life back inside of it once again. Now slowly he stood up from the throne, before his hands shifted down, folding into the pockets of the pants. "You only made it here cause I allowed it..The song, it's a plague to drive everyone away, and it's not even in the stages that truly push those away..." His tone, it was dark, it was filled with malice. Nothing but destruction rung within his soul, his aura, this was who Seph was once. Who the man who cast off his entire history to start a new, only to be burdened and thrown back to darkness, within a new life.

You know...Kito was born of light, he always got praised, always got everything to go his way. They shunned me, hated me, cast me out cause my soul was dark. I slaughtered my entire race to save them, not out of anger, but to save them. Sometimes...It feels like I have strings pulling at me, my beloved...Like something else is playing a dark game with me..I fear the outcome my love...I fear what is really asleep inside of me.

Pointed ears twitched, the song of the piercings hitting against each other now, as he finally caught out his name being called out, a scoff passing his lips, his head shaking. No, this woman didn't know him. He had never seen her, his dolls had never seen her at all. Shaking head head once more, he let out a long sigh. A cloud of green smoke passed through his lips, his head tilting off to the side. "Death has been all I wished for...For from the ashes of the fallen Reaper, a new one will rise..And I can begin my life a new...This time..With more power, with both light and dark..." He scoffed once again, before his hand clenched.

Dark purple and green aura formed in like a spear, as the blade of the scythe begun to flicker. "Show me....Why I believed it was a good idea to allow you within this haven..." His words spaced them self, as though time it's self was slowing. Now life brimmed from him, as he started to take a stance. Bringing the ethereal staff up to his shoulder as he started to kneel down. His lips remained in that twisted smirk, as he started to force himself into a pose, a small chuckle passing his lips.

Bring his arm that didn't hold the staff up. Seven coffins fired from the ground. Slowly each one opened, before different versions of the man stood before  her. Each one, never seen however one, maybe int he past somewhere, there was that. However the Envy's doll's eyes shifted to the other. Letting a tch noise pass his lips. Quickly his form would shift, his body becoming black, as now only the amber hues shifted to show. The long white ash hair glowing, as he quickly took down the other Sin dolls, before jumping back towards Blade. It's eyes shifted towards her, no words escaping from it's lips. It's string still undone from the previous life.

Even though there's an empty space of voids....

It's head nodded, before taking a deep breath. Slowly the energy and willpower of the Seph that stood before her, that created this doll, was shifted to aid her.

An eyebrow quirked as his lips tugged into an expression of disgust and disapproval. "The hell kinda of form was that...?" He muttered, before he readied himself, for this battle. She wished to claim something that kept the darkness of the Reaper locked inside of him, this man that stood before her, from the one outside.

Then again...Seph wanted to be free, he wanted to reek havoc across all realms instead of being locked and remained sleeping. The Chapter's seals, were ever bearing, and they were to be kept lock to keep this reaper from ever returning, unless the host on the outside, was close to death or his soul was saved truly.

[/img]"http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Blade_Redwind/db3670dd-5a99-46f3-b3a1-b12a2f32508c.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;] “Then you greatly underestimate me, Reaper, just as many before you have done,” she whispered, head still tilted downward, eyes still shut, and hand still placed upon the center of her chest. She could see the room changing; after all, eyes that were truly not there did not need to be opened to know what was going on.

And then she smiled; the action seemed fitting and yet uncommon on her feature she lifted her head and dropped her hand to her side. “The pain that sings within me is louder than any hymn you can summon, than any swath of dark you intend to wrap me in, and any lashing you intend to break upon my body.”

The light of her wings glowed then, cutting through the abyss. They expanded and grew to reach some twenty-five feet or more in span. Black feathers rained, floating around her and fading into specks of light. Her eyes, opening slowly, hummed white; it was a shade that completely overtook her natural color. In her right hand a sword reformed, the hilt relaxed in her grip. The blade was thin, bright with ever-changing runes of draconic script, and six feet in length on its own.

You do know me,” she said next, voice sounding not like one, but two. “You know me well enough to know I will not stop until I have finished; that I will not stop until you are purged of the disparity you choose to surround yourself in, Seph Nightsky.

She did not appear fazed as the coffins appeared, as they slid up from whatever dark portion of his mind they once occupied. Her glowing hues remained on him, intent and driven. It was not until one of the manifestations—dolls—choose to act of its own free will that her head turned.

Draco’s power… her thoughts echoed aloud, two voices. Consort… they said next. And then came another smile before she looked back at the one who challenged her.

You know this form,” she told him next. “But you ignore what it represents.” Her eyes shut then, body humming with energy and new-found strength. That light erupted, beating like a drum and rippling out ward. It cut through the darkness, that aura, Draco’s. It sought to soothe the ache, the pain, and remove the eye from him. At the same time the sword in her hand poured over with it. Her hair, her clothes, slipped from black to white-silver, the ebony colorlessly driven away.

This world… it was all mental. And that was how she would fight, only attacking 'physically' if he did so himself. And thus, her power—His—went on forcing its way to every crevice of the metaphorical citiy and memories of anguish.

The multicolored hues remained on the woman as she started to speak out with two voices. His free hand moved to his lips, before he bit down onto his thumb. "Forgotten Nightsky Reaper Art." His lips parted as he spoke out. His aura flared, as the blood that moved into the palm of his hand, began to engrave it's self onto his skin temporarily.

"Heed my words Paladin..." A voice would only to appear to her. As it spoke out. A sigh sound passing through the silence after his words. "Old times, you may of fought against the Nightsky arts. However this time, you need the power of will I've given to you from breaking from him...The thing you about to see, is a mere shield behind it's aggressive force. Only Night race aura..Can slice through it's barrier...It's how the host is protected." Was all the voice that spoke to her, said before it faded. The will and energy that was given to the woman from the doll, had did it's deed it had set inside of all of this.

Bringing his scythe down, the blade begun to flicker more, and his smirk turned twisted. Two large aura arms appeared behind his back, both of them crossing and stitching at the form, as though it was continuing to repair his body from something else, and the damage that would ensue on it. "Stitched Rapture..." He spoke out, before dashing forward, throwing his scythe out into a slash towards her, moving to where his feet planted against the bottom of the crescent blade, putting more force into the attack.

Even when we've lost all memories, and we're nothing but the chicks of a phoenix, I'll be beside you, and offer you what I can. You've shared your power with me, I'll share mine with you.

[/img]"http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Blade_Redwind/db3670dd-5a99-46f3-b3a1-b12a2f32508c.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;] Wings spread, stretched, flicked once as wide as they could go. Hair whipped around her, silver strands snapping and reflecting as the light grew bright—not just from her, but behind her. It continued to beat outward, faster still. One sweep of power at a time, it reverberated in the chasm of this space in his mind like a boom, shifting through all and none.

There was nothing to heed, nothing at all. There was nothing but this, this construct he’d woven with threads, memories, and pain brought on by the eye. “You fear, Seph. Fear would be enough for me to break you, to wretch your mind asunder; however that is not my desire. Strong though your will is, a Nightsky’s mind is no match for the force of my own. It has never been.

Allow me whatever aid you desire; it only tells me that you wish to free of this agony.”

As the last of the words left, two voices echoing one right after the other, the darkness behind her receded. Her mind bloomed into his and roar cried in that brilliance. And then the dragon appeared, larger than imagined with black feathered wings too great as the clouds spread. Ice blue eyes, silver-white scales, shone in the light coming forth—beating outward. Jowls spread from the beast as he came into attack her, thrusting forward with that scythe. Another roar, half pitched and deep mauled the ‘room’ with thunder and vibrated windows in broken city buildings—shattering them. Sharp teeth, fangs, and an outstretched tongue like that of a snake and reptile all at once. The dragon’s form coiled with strength.

Her blade drew upward, deflecting his blow and holding it at her glowing gaze met his “Can you feel it?” she asked. “It has already begun.”

A small laughter seeped past his lips as she told him he feared. His head tilting to the side, before he would be flung backwards from her blocking his attack. She had shown the force of will, she was extorting on the mind, and making this her own little world it seemed. Spitting some blood onto the ground, he reached up to his lips removing it. The skeletal figure now appearing between the two arms, as they continued to work on his body. Before flicking a bit, a large gash being shown within the shield that made it's way across  his form.

"Fear?.." His words echoed out now, once again as time begun to slow it's self. "I fear nothing. I do not fear death, for I am death. I do not fear life, seeing how it's boring. The only thing I would ever say I'm close to fearing. Is being put back asleep.." The words distorted and echoed out time, acting like it was teetering to freeze once more.

"You honestly believe me to be afraid of these powers?" He spoke, with a sinister grin on his lips. Darkness now coiling beneath his skin. Showing that the flow to break the Vallencourt's eye was starting to take a grip. In fact, that sacred little rune, would be the start of opening the gate for him to enter into this new Seph. For all that power to rush to someone, who's fate wasn't sealed to being forced asleep and live as dolls, shattered out.

It would be a great time for anyone to look at the man..And honestly question. Is the Seph they knew, really inside of that beast?

Lore behind it..The Envy doll, was the Seph, that he always wanted to be. Not shunned cause of the darkness and accepted. It only made sense that it split its self from the master.

On the outside, the rune would seal it's self shut, and would begin to crystalize. As though it was removing it's self from the body, something pushing at it to be forced off his body. Blood ran down from the outside's lips, as he growled a bit. He could feel the impact that the depts of his mind was forcing onto him, while Blade was trying to push what she called the Plague from his body.

Not my power,” she told him smiling softly.

And then she took a stepped forward, bringing the brilliance, the soothing aura, and the hum with her—closer to him. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes once. Darkness could not touch her, creeping away with every step she took. She could feel it trying to anchor its way into her veins, unable to do so.

When her eyes opened again, they looked at him still. “Love… that is what you fear.”

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;" style="avatar]

A small chuckle passed from his lips. The roar hit him, before it showed him backwards. The tree started to twitch as the branches reached out grabbing onto the man. The roots begun to swirl around is body, until only his eyes was shown. "Ah yes..." He spoke out, the eyes flickered, as they started to lose their color, now another chuckle begun to escaping from his lips. His eyes closing. "You're the one that the Envy doll mated with...That's why it saved you...You're one of the prime targets in my hunt..." he spoke out, laughing louder. She may not of known what he was speaking of, but the power she exerted, and showed him.

Yes, she was the one.

She was the one who was claimed as his mate, the one that he shared a bond with. Even if he remained asleep and the doll bonded with her..That mark still showed. Breaking a hand through the roots, he pulled his arm out. "If you don't believe me Paladin...Then take a gaze..." His words spoke true, as he showed her a Trygon mark, that the Envy doll, Blade's Seph had. It was now weathered, and it looked like something's claws have been moved through it.

"Does it ache you!? Does it send needles to your hurt, seeing what you've done to someone connected to you? Fearing love?" He spoke, followed by a tch noise. His finger pointing towards her, as etheral shards started to linger from his skin, showing that this nightmare was being put to sleep slowly. [i]"I've never known love...I've never known  happiness. Speak your nonsense..And believe it..See what happens the next time we meet."" Was his last words. The tree tugging and trying to pull him back. However, he fought to keep himself there. He had found his target, the one he searched for. This meeting, was long over due.

The past of people, effect them in some way they don't care to show.
Seph, was ripped from his life on the outside. He didn't know emotions, he didn't know what it felt like to be loved, to be welcomed, no..It was all hatred towards him, he was forsaken a long time ago.

How did the Envy doll do it?....

"How...Was..He..Able..To...Find...Someone...As..Entertaining..As...You...?"His words seeping past his lips, as he yawned. His tone sounding like he was exhausted, feeling pain that shot through his form. His words finding question in how all of this happened. He had lived for so long, been around many. His  hand clenched into a first. Iransu..Nova...Gamma..Those three they adored him, loved him...A trail of blood moved down from his right eye. His hand clenching tighter, as anger ran through his form. "You're....Doing nothing...But digging a grave...A grave for both of us..." His words called out, the exhausted tone growing more, as he fought against the light she had invade his mind.

Did he really fear what it was like to be loved? Maybe so, who really knew what went on inside of his head.

On the outside.

Seph grunted a bit, as he fell to his knee. The eye was now completely sealed, it was safe for removing and he could do nothing to protect himself from whatever was coming. His head was light, it was like he was almost blind from the headache that was growing. Blood begun to slide down his back, showing the eye was ready for removal.

"Damnit..Send all of the Eye out. Kill Seph, reclaim the eye.." Vallencourt's voice rung inside of the chambers he hid himself inside of.
[/i]

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-20-2015

Anger, animosity, aggression, pain, fear, agony, envy... There are things I have felt, Seph. From you, from others…” And then her head dipped, lips pressing to his forehead. “When we meet again, I will embrace you with open arms.

You will be loved.

And when he spoke the last of his words, slipping away, it was then those lips pressed into his. Her thumb rolled over his cheek gently as she cupped along his jawline. “I promise…” she said in finality, not quite answering his question.

Outside the barrier remained steadfast around her, impenetrable. Some part of her could sense something was stirring, but all was well for now.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-20-2015

Warmth?....

Was this what was known as comfort?...

His teeth gritted, the scars tugged, as his lips moved into an expression of disapproval...Something of confusion as well. This form, this place inside of his mind. His body was starting to disperse, as the tree tugged and tried to force him back into the dark corners of his mind, forcing this version of him asleep. Once her lips touched his forehead. The amethyst hue faded, the amber one returning in it's place. Another trail of blood running down his scarred flesh.

His eyes widened, kindness wasn't seen in them. His pupils shifted, slitting like a snake ready to strike. "I'm not going to go yet! You stupid bitch! Why did you touch me with your disgusting hands!" He screamed out, as he started to fight the branches as they tangled around him. "As well, the lips of a god serving whore! Words of lies!" Anger still struck....Highly, however pain fired through that tone too.

Words of lies..?

Once  her lips connected with his and she craddled his jawline and cheek within her hands, promising.

"I promise one day brother...I'll make life better for you! I'll save you! I'll be the light that shines the way out of the darkness! Don't forget that! I'll never leave your side brother..I will..Save you. I promise..." Voices echoed in his head. Chills fired down his spine, was this all a ruse to trick him into falling asleep.

He shook his head, as his aura flared up a bit. Now the ambers showed panic, panic of the lips, of the touch, of what he was feeling inside. His arm raised up, as he slammed it down onto her shoulder. "You..Vile..Bitch....Why are you doing this to me!? Promises are nothing but words! Y...You can't save me!" The panicked tone fired out of his lips, as his hand gripped onto her shoulders.  His head lowered, everything sounded like a bed time song...

The chills continued to fire through is form, the warmth he was feeling...Why was it luring him to calm and sleep? "Fucking! Answer me!" Some..Would see it as acting like a child...However, his mind was gears firing at full speed. Questions firing off every corner inside of him.

When the time comes....You'll be there right?..Even if I'm decaying...Losing everything..To save me from the darkness that wants to swallow me whole?

Yes, my love I will.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-20-2015

Because, your agony will always be mine. I will take your anger, your hate, your malice, just as I always have. If death is my gift… love is yours.

That is why it hurts; that is why it hurts me.” Fingers curled, digging into his scalp. And she did not know if she did it because of what she accepted from him, soaking it into her being, or because it all ached.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-20-2015

Was it that there was always a calm, once a storm passed. She was embracing him now, her finger tips digging into his scale, as she pulled him forward into her. The branches tugging and fighting against her. His chin rested on her shoulder, his eyes still wide, from him being touched. This was something...Something he had never felt in his life time.

I will take it all away from you...
If death is my gift...Love is your's...

Why would someone want death as a gift?....Why would they want their upon themselves. He had lived all his life wanting it, now he thought about it. Kito was the one to free him from the torment he lived through. It was to set him free. This world...The tree, it was lonely..He was forced to sleep several million years at a time, before being able to wake up for a few times, before Kito put him back to sleep. Making excuses, that he hadn't found a way to save him yet, that he needed to sleep, where others could live.

The ambers slowly started to die down in expression, as he was still kept in the embrace by her both and the tree he called his souls. It was...Soothing? Was that the right thing to call it. Blood ran down from his lips, as he bit hard into the corner of his lips, his body still turning into the small shards as the tree pull him in. "Death is not a gift you'll receive...Unless by my hand..." His words spoke out, as he felt his body starting to go limp..

What she was doing...It was helping him fall asleep, without it being forced. Soothing, like a lullaby to his pointed ears, as it cried out for him to rest, and let her take care of everything..His eyes clenched shut, as the blood tears slide down his cheeks. "Find it....Find the gate that leads you to the haven...Find it and there you shall find me...Once you able to able to break free of the chains.." Was his only words.

Why did he say that....He was telling her to find him.."Promise...Me...That, you'll...Save me...My..Beloved..." Was the last words that escaped from his lips, as he started to drift into a sleep. He could no longer endure the soothing embrace, or the temptation of the lullaby that rung in his ears. The tree would snatch him back, giving him no time to hear her answer.

Was it only because of what she had done towards him? The panic that shot through him as she spoke, she touched him. He wanted to rip her apart, tear her soul from her body, hang it before her god, and torture it, until he devoured it before...But because of this, something changed a bit. For now..

Back where Dragoon rested..He blinked a few times, reaching into his coat. "By the way..Draco..." Speaking out, he sighed deeply, before pulling a pipe to his lips. Taking a long draw off of it. He would hand out a letter to the god. "I found this in a wrecked village that Seph had visited....A coffin sealed and locked by something I couldn't break...A note was attached to it..It seemed to endure the weather and time....It was addressed to your paladin..." He spoke before tossing it over to Draco.

If the god went to read the letter, it would proceed to say.

Dear Blade,

I don' t know where you have disappeared off to this time. However, there is something I must tell you. You may already know, that the real me is asleep, locked in the darkness of life, that has always been my story. As well if you're reading this, it means that the Seph you knew, is now long gone. The Real Seph, has awoken and has reclaimed all his puppets in some manner.

So, ya know and all..I didn't mean for this to happen. I was ready to meet the little devil, you said was my daughter and looked exactly like me. It would been fun, to see a spitting image of me and all you know. But, its still me somewhere inside there...The bond, we have...Makes you connected to that dark asshole of a man, that Seph really is....

But..You'll have to work to repair him...The Goddess, she ripped his soul from him, and turned him into what he is. He thinks Kito is the only solution to end the pain he feels, the torment he lives through. But the light you've given me, well. It's a savoir too..If only he could feel it and know it as well.

Oi! If you're standing near Draco when you read this...Maybe he might be able to find answers to sealing the soul back into his body. Healing him, and ending everything that would tear you apart on the inside, because of how he feels.

Maybe the one god I trust..Can save you heartache...

I'm not good at writing these things, and I fear as I remain here at The Forgotten Coast, that my time is growing short. I just wanted to know, I'll always be there with you. I'll show you the way, of breaking through all of his arts, breaking through the hell he has created between worlds. As well, I'll be there with Rapture, to help her in spirit and form, even though I haven't met her. Haha, I guess you could say I'll be some type of guardian angel, of a sort.

I love you, Blade. Always remember that.

Sincerly Your's,
Xerosa Seph Nightsky.

Would be what the letter left behind would read..