alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 03-28-2015

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 03-28-2015

Twirling the dagger around, he moved to stand. An eyebrow quirking a bit, as she spoke. People who were tired of his unwarranted  bloodshed, and his lust for power. Head tilted to the side a bit, once the name Dragoon was mentioned. "Pitiful, the goddess has to send a Demi-god, to someone to bring me down." He spoke out, his head shaking a bit. If she'd look deep within the aura that slowly raised from his form. An image of eyes, almost watching them the two of them, the piercing lights, of eyes..

"Tell me lassy..." He spoke, before throwing the dagger down onto the table, straight into the middle. A point within it, yet he would not need to reveal what was a part of his plan with that, just yet. "Have you ever been locked in chains? Chains that you can't break, unless you grow stronger?..." He asked, his voice tone was serious, no more joking attitude, no cocky demeanor, as he glared down towards her.

From the black of his eyes, a deep hatred was  shown towards something...Some that he had no control over what so ever...

Yes, he had more  then just a few screws loose inside of his head, however it was a lie for everyone to say, that they weren't a least bit insane. Religion, yes that does something to the mind, so does sin. He had slaughtered off a lot in his race, because of the madness that coursed through the maze of his mind. Yet, from it, he earned a spot as a prisoner beneath the one known as Vallencourt. Locked within the tower known as The Underground, locked with the proto-type power of the Eye.

"Some damn Demi-God, who fought by my side, in a war..That I had no part in starting. I only finished it. Has no right to say I'm better or not, nor does a god who has not been placed onto the scales of life and death, and his or her's sins and virtues weighed." The serious tone kept inside of his words. His fingers snapped, as his coat changed. The collar moving up til it reached the bottom of his nose, a small mask reaching around his face. His gloves tightened around his hand, as he reached down to the scrolls at the side of his hip.

"So, excuse me that I can't be reasoned with...Lassy...I'd rather lose my life in battle, then be taken to another prison, charged with multiple charges. Locked away, til I'm executed." Those were his last words, as the puppet jumped from his shoulder, clinging to the dagger. Making sure, that if something was to start, that The Underground, would be left standing after the aftermath of the two.

An eyebrow cocked quickly as she spoke out. A laughter passed his lips, leaning forward, he shook his head. "The chains around me are those who I work for...The reason I keep killing, is for him...And for my life..For my own pride. What else is there to do? When you're locked in a hell hole?." He spoke out with a laughter, shrugging off a bit.

"As for releasing me...Ha!" Once again his laughter boomed out, he bent over his maddening laughter continuing. His aura now flaring off of him. "You were sent to do a job. TO kill me, or to do something that my power wouldn't let me massacre people and gods once again.  Sorry lassy, but I need that power to take care of my own objective. Can't take on the world as one person with no power..So if you're gonna put me in a grave, I'd like to see you try." His voice somewhat cocky, however it was serious.

To the worlds around him, he could care less what really  happened at this moment. This woman, irritated him, driving nails deep into him, as well the peering eyes watching him, as the demonic and dark power coursed through his veins, the boss watching his every move.

Freedom? Could that ever be obtained.

A small jolt of pain passing him, now wincing a bit. Memories seeming to flood within his mind, as he shook his head a bit. raising his hand up over his eye.

"Oooiiii, Blade....Not gonna poof this time are you? I mean, you just kicked the shit out of me and forced me to eat? Can't leave soon ya know, I kinda of need ya around. It's been lonley." A voice echoed within his mind, before it was quickly shaken off.

"Katsz!" The puppet yelled out quickly. The veil that wrapped around the two of them shifted, before the tavern they had rested in, had shifted to the plains of the world outside of the city.

Amber hues sat to the woman, as he started to pull the scroll from his hip. A pair of gloves replacing the ones he wore. A small cylinder resting a top of his hand, a smirk curling onto his lips. She asked if he would run. or not? A chuckle now passing his lips. Whistling a bit, the puppet's form would shatter, before reform around the dagger, the metal of the blade shattering, before replacing it's form over Seph's index and middle finger. Sharp pointed tips, resting at the end of his finger tips. However, this was not the true extend to the weapons. The cylinder's begun to spin, small threads slithered from the circle contraption, that rested a top of the glove. The final fragments of the dagger, forming into two hilts, as they rested within the grips of his palms. His head tilting a bit.

"Darling'..Me running is basically me, saying I'm going to fuck your corpse after I'm done with this spout. " Answering her question, his arm raised. The threads now entwining with the metal even more. Straight blades created, however, small incisions showing that the blade would split when he decided to use it.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 03-29-2015

Open up wide; swallow down deep…

Winds shifted as the puppet broke away into something else, as he readied himself for something he could not possibly expect to be victorious against. Strands danced in the breeze; they tickled her face and kissed her cheeks.

Success pained her; death was her gift. So many wanted so much more for her; too many cared, and, few understood the path she walked. Draco held back his voice, coiled it back in all that he wanted for her and could not give. Cal looked at her with the same reflective and agonized eyes she gave in return. Everyone had something to say; no one dared speak it beyond a tear-soaked whisper caught in their throat.

You don’t need tears for alibis…

But, this wasn’t personal; it never would be. She always had one job, one job to do and finish. More often than naught that job added to trail of bloodied footsteps, added to endless pile of bodies that gathered without her ever having noticed.

Did she want to win? Wouldn’t death be so much easier… if only…

Come undone; surrender is stronger…

Maybe it would be easier to let someone end it, to finally rest. It would cocky to admit he didn’t have it in him. But, it didn’t make sense to entertain such thoughts; they only added to headache his presence, his aura, his pain caused her.

“Should you succeed, Reaper, I would only ask that after you finish that you send my body back to my sister Cal. She deserves to mourn me over my people’s customary funeral pyre, tears to ashes and back to the hands of Umber before passing onto the next life.”

Would it be too much to ask that Draco not revive her? Would he if she perished her? Mayhap.

As she spoke the sword lifted from the sheath through the will of her power, draconic runes alit and humming in white hot telepathic energy. She release the sheath and it removed itself to somewhere else, another place within the radius they occupied. In the same motion, the hilt moved to her grip. The weapon’s blade took on a visual length of six feet; the hilt itself could probably only be covered by four fully grown men’s hands. It contrast to her smaller one’s was noticeable; were she a man, some might even say she was compensating.

But, the Nexxus Blade was hardly her craftsmanship, gifted to her by the Draco when he named her his paladin—his warrior.

“I will not bend or break in the wind as others have for you, Reaper. Take heed.” And then she shot off, pulsing white energy shifting about her body as she angled the blade wide and swung with one hand, aiming to hit—knowing he would block even as she focused her direction on his shoulder and downward.

Make me feel alive, please... her subconscious mind cried against her will.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 03-29-2015

"Teachings of the old mate, that's what we'll use." A voice lingered within the stirring madness of silence. The amber hues watching the woman as she started to draw her weapon out. It was like memories was playing out inside of his mind, a cinema rolling only he could hear, yes..That's what it was.

"Remember Seph..You'll have no memory..You'll have no friends, no family. Nothing, this is your start...All over again....While within time..A part of the man you are..Will remained locked, sealed deep inside of a void, beckoning, calling, wanting to devour what you become..Is the disappearances really worth it, dear old friend?" The voice asked, as the visions of a man reaching for a new book, the Autumn Leaf printed on the front of it, with the true name of Seph written down at the bottom, in the ancient language of the Nightsky. Opening it, blank pages rested at the end, a small rune drawn on the very last page. The quill moving, as blood dripped off the metal. "This will be painful either way.....Dear friend...Downfalls will happen...A prison just for you...A slave to a man you look up...These memories, will seep when you're near someone you once knew...They will cause great pain.." The demon's words spoke out, as the red and blue hues gazed towards Seph.

"Do it..."

"I don't ask them to bend...Nor break before me.." His lips parted, speaking out, as though he was speaking in silence. The world around him was blank for the moment, as he tried to figure out what was going on deep inside of his head, before a tch noise passed his lip. Drawing one of the blades up, he let the coils of the blade wrap around the thick metal of the sword, trying to push it back towards her, but feeling some of it starting to into his skin. The sound of sizzling now echoing out, as his acidic blood touched metal. However, he didn't know if it was her metal or his own metal, starting to be devoured by the toxins that lingered within his blood cells.

The amber hues locked in with the fiery ruby orbs of the woman, before his hand raised with the other weapon. It hadn't snaked out, like the other hand, that was trying to keep the blade from digging across his form. "And at the night's end...The souls shall beckon, the stars will fall, and the moon shall crash..." He whispered out, if she listened closely, as well pay attention to his aura, she'd be able to tell he was chanting something, readying some sort of ability.

"They eyes, spoke to me one night..Told me a child..Would be the prime subject of everything I've worked for..." The memory of Vallencourt first meeting him ran through his mind, as a loud tch noise past his lips, as anger flared from his form.

If she hadn't found a way to stop his chanting. The blade would release it's self into the form of a whip above her. However, instead of moving to strike at her, like an enraged snake, striking at it's prey, ready to devour whatever it had locked it's fangs inside of, small needles began to fire from the threads that had connected and made the blade, into a whip like sword. The needles each laced with a toxin, that would start to burn the skin. However, would not affect anything else other then the cells within the skin. However to the muscles would it would start to loosen them and relax them out.

"You showing up..Has been more of a pain in my ass, then I'd honestly like to tell anyone." He growled out, towards her, pushing back at the broadsword. 

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 04-24-2015

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 04-24-2015

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

It was seen, the way she wanted to smirk. She held too much pride for her job, to show any type of excitement or happiness in the heat of battle. However, Seph wasn't the same. A smirk started to curl onto blood toned lips, as his body was forced back. Blood pour from his body across the ground. His hand moving up to his neck as one of the whip swords fell to the ground. Spitting a wad of blood down onto the ground. Throwing the other blade down, into the ground, he'd sigh deeply. Reaching up, he'd start to undo his tie, before throwing it off to the side. Removing his coat and shirt, he'd reach down tightening the gloves around his hand. "Connect...." Was all that escaped from his lips, blood rolling down his chest, as the blade would move into a much longer one, the threads, clattering as the sound of hissing echoed off them.

This time..The toxic aura flooded from it, a lot more threatening, and serious then what it had previously been. Flipping the sword around, where he held it with the hilt's end pointing forward, and the blade backwards, he brought his arm up. That cocky attitude seem to fade, now replaced by a much more...Serious attitude. His eyes scanned around, as though he was starting to plot inside of his head. A sharp whistle passing his lips, as the gloves shattered from his damaged arm's hand, the shards moving up, to cover over the wound, pulling the muscle back together where he could use his arm temporarily.

Lines drew themselves out across his back from the eye, now making their way towards his color bone, a flux in power showing, his aura flaring into the air, as though he was the wick to a lantern, and his aura the flame. Gripping onto the hilt of his blade, he drew back a bit, before taking off quickly towards her, his body lowering, as his leg swept out, trying to caught her off guard, if the blade came flying down towards him, quickly, he'd move to her side, trying a different tactic, in throwing his weapon out like a whip, from it's weird stance. Just enough to entangle her and fling her.

He was trying to buy time, where the eye could finish it's power transfer, and he could actually fight without having to hold back.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-11-2015

Always sick, you idiot.

Her own voice echoed in her mind as the aura he released grew ugly—dark. But, it was different now, making her take pause. The eye, another voice whispered—Draco’s. You must take the eye.

She could see the markings as they poisoned their way along his skin, sinking and suffusing into his body like a virus. Her mouth twisted into a scowl, emotionless void temporarily forgotten. He would kill himself long before she did. She needed to get into his head, his mind, and break the connection—kill it entirely. Then, perhaps, she could remove the infection from his back.

But, her people were not permitted entrance into another’s mind, not without permission. Was there a way to get there without breaking taboo? Damn you, Draco.

As she raced towards her, she waited and counted the heartbeats. Red orbs bore into amber ones, locking and searching. When he was right on top of her she leapt upward and over him. She faced his back as she landed. Her sword cut in a sweeping outward motion, white-hot energy with it as the runes glowed. She pushed that energy towards him, not intending to hit him with the cut of her blade.

“If you let me in,” she told him, “I can free you of this disease, Reaper.”

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-12-2015

[/img]"http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/XxAnimatedSinxX/u0-eus-d2-d1ec424e9cd946ea9b43b1fbdddd7d2bpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg_zps5a4xwten.png" style="avatar" style="max-width:25%;float:left;margin:0 18px;]

A deep breath was inhaled, as she started to swing her blade down at him. Everything within his mind stopped, as he felt the heat of the aura flying towards him. "Kas..." Was all the escaped from his lips, as his blade flew up knocking back the aura, matching it his own. His body leaped forward, as another breath of air was taken in. His wrist flicking out, as a second version of him would form in front of him. However, as soon as it was brought alive, it turned to sand falling to the ground before him. Flicking the hilt of the blade, it'd snap back to it's form, before slamming down into the ground.

Once the grains of sand flew up, his lips quickly tugged into a smirk. Exhaling, a the wind flew from his mouth, almost as he was roar. Steam rising within the reverberation of his voice, his aura lacing into whatever he was created with this. Needles laced with the toxic aura flew towards her. Moving his blade up to his shoulder, he scoff, spitting some of the blood onto the ground. "Sorry lass..I don't let women inside of my head...It's bad for everything you?" He spoke out, as he tapped the blunt edge of the blade against his head, before his form would shift backwards again. The darker aura rolling off his form, growing sicker and darker, as he moved the blade back to the ground.

"I think it's about time for this thing to awaken.." his words slipped out with excitement, the dark runes moving along his shoulders now, over his collar bone, as the eye started to twitch, showing it's furthering progress. "Nothing can free from me the disease that courses in my veins, my mind, my eyes. It's there to keep me protect. Don't ya know? It's there to make me free."

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-19-2015

Pay attention, she ordered.

It didn’t matter what the aura felt like. It didn’t matter that this felt familiar to her. Whatever it was, it didn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of the mission. Her orders were to take him down and disable.

Draco had never ordered her specifically to delve into his mind, but it was foolish to think she could take the eye otherwise. He was tied to it; she could sense it in both his physically and in his emotions. Was this a joke? Why would he want her to break natural laws? Edicts?

And then it became worse. His aura mingled with her own, poisonous and slick with foreboding. Someone of a lesser caliber would have felt weakened by it. At best, the flat line on her mouth became that much flatter. Garnet orbs became harder as he spoke.

“I will ask for permission one last time, Reaper. Allow me entrance into your mind to purge you of this disorder.” Her voice was clear, concise, and loud enough to be heard at the distance between them. Even with the wind whipping her hair, her long braid, it would carry. “I do not wish to do this by force, but I will if I must.”

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 06-19-2015

His hand moved up, the blade dropped to the ground, before the puppet appeared. The cloak swirling around it's form, as the gleaming eyes pierced and glared towards the woman who was fighting it's master. His index and middle finger pressed against his forehead. A small chuckle started to pass through his lips. Now his aura flared, a dark coat moving over his form, as the gauntlet appeared over his right arm. The Eye twitched as it started to gaze around, hissing and a dark screaming aura lingering from it. Gripping onto something, a scythe begun to take form within his hand, before shattering and turning into the long nodchi Masamune blade, the Seph that everyone knew him to wield, The Nightsky Reaper's Scythe, The Sinner's Autumn, or well once the one known as Rapture shattered his old blade, the newest one called The Shattered Autumn.

The end of the blade was a bit curves like the blade of a sickle. The piercing ambers gazed towards her, as a tch noise passed his lips, before he busted out laughing. "Voices in my head, are nothing but a trick...You want to remove something, that has kept me alive, that has kept me protected, hidden from everything! The Boss granted me This Eye and the job of slaying the highest, because it's my place in the darkness skank!" He laughed out, before dragging his blade back, before leaping up. Throwing the blade out in a few slashes, toxic kinetic aura blades forced their way towards her.

Something about all of this made him nauseous to his stomach. It all felt like it had happened time and time before. You make me sick....." A voice echoed inside of his head. His hand clenched a bit, as he continued to gaze down at her between his fingers. A pounding headache echoing through his head. "You're relaying on an eye...A gift from someone who died...Someone who failed us...Look at you..You've become soft..You've become weak...This woman is nothing." The voice spoke once again, as the landed back down, bring his blade in front of him, in a defensive pose, as he exhaled. A long cloud of green smoke escaping from his lips.

No matter how far you stray, my dearly beloved...I'm sure I'll find you at some point...Or you'll find me. You do have this habit of picking up bounties on my head for some reason....Even if the world turns dark and swallows me...I know you'll save me. That's the bond we have nee?"

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 06-19-2015

He is ill, my lord… so very ill. Is it right? To force this? Some would call it rape, but I believe that, at least in this instance, we both might call it mercy. Forgive me…

She shut her eyes then. The blade in her hand twisted in her hand and she struck down with it. A ripple, a reverberation, came after. It expanded outward well enough that he would feel it. Once it was in the ground she moved to sit on the ground in the cross-legged position. Her hands came to her to the side of her knees and the palms moved to rest there. She split her mind in two then: one to reinforce the barrier and one to break through and into his own. It would be an attack; had he any wards placed, or had anyone else placed wards, she would have to cut through them—like slicing steel ribbons.

But the mind was a matter of willpower. That is what she need most at that moment: more willpower than he possessed.

“Forgive me…” she whispered, not knowing who she was apologizing to—him or Draco.

And then her mind expanded outward to his, readying to break down anything in place as swiftly as possible. The real battle would be there.