alonimi
The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 02-22-2015

"Eight hours ago..Nightsky was imprisoned within a holding cell, constructed of void technology, the Goddess's Knight, Kito Nightsky, was the one who captured him. Our time of peace and fear is now over..." The head of the council members spoke. A sigh of relief now passed the man's lips, his head lowering, his fingers bridging together, as his eyes now read over the report.

From a distant, the Goddess watched, smirking, and giggling to herself, before finally making her exit.

"Target; 0007.
The Nightsky Reaver, Xerosa Sarki "Seph" Nightsky.
Threat Level; Highest among our prisoner's.
Containment level; Void Technology, unbreakable, and binding collar.
Reason for imprisonment; Slaying of the High Gods of the Night Race, leading the revolutionary army against Lady Xeora, and being the right hand man, to Maleanich Vallencourt, or known as his first Eye.
Sentence Time; Life." The words of the warden spoke out to his troops, standing before the containment cell of Seph. His hands gripping onto the clip board, as his gaze onto the man, turned away. "He's to have no food or water brought to him, he'll be placed to death soon, I give it by morrow's wind, if the Lady has anything to do with it." With those words, he left, with a mass part of troops.

"I'm here for the one known as Shade Nightsky, hand him over, and this will be easy?" A woman's voice spoke out, a shadow within the dream he was left in.

Amber hues gazed towards the woman, as he gave a slight shrug. "Sorry, but I'm not handing over my son, to someone who claims to be hunting." His voice called out.

Memories shifted, the dream progressed into different directions....

"Oho! So you've returned to my tavern! Even after you tried to slay me and my child..." The amber eyed man spoke out to the woman.

"I've come to apologize....As well, my sister has been lingering within your tavern for a bit..." The woman replied.

Shifting once more, the clock twitched, standing as though it was freezing.

"I've been gone for a reason.....My dearest...We have a child...A daughter..." The woman spoke out, as she placed a wet rag against the amber eyed man's head.

His body lunged forward, the sound of chains now echoing out in the baron space he was locked away in. Long strands of white ash, with black highlights drifting down into his face. The amber hues piercing darkness, and shallow deep breaths being taken. Sweat rolled down the dark sand toned skin, as his arm tried to push forward, the chain restricting the movement. Before a smirk curled onto the sand toned lips. "Like...hell, I'd be married to some shadow lady, claiming that I have a child with her! Ha! These dreams are really fucked....Maybe, I over did myself." The deep accent spoke out, as he began to survey his surrounding area.  A void cell....Hmm..This was something he wasn't expecting.

The man's body was slender, as though it appeared to have no strength at all within it. He stood six foot, and seven inches. Only the black pair of dress pants resting onto his form at the moment. A long scar moved over his right eye, from the lower part of his forehead, to his jawline. Across the bridge of his nose, a small scar was found, but then again, who didn't have scars now and days. Along the left side of his collar bone, moving to his shoulder, and onto his back, to the middle of his shoulder blades, a tribal mark so to say was found. Etched into his skin, runes of the Vallencourt family, til it reached the eye that rested in between his shoulder blades. On the upper part of his right arm, Two X like eyes hung over a sharp tooth grin, this marking showing the nickname some of the criminals in the Underground had given him, as well many of the lower people in the Vallencourt family had given him.

The Broker.

"Well....How to escape..Oh that's right. " Words slipped past his lips, like sand shifting between rocks, as the waves drug the sand towards the ocean. Yanking his arm forward, the chains shattered fragments of the void now floating around him. Amber hues shifted around, as he began to search for any guards, then again..A dome of darkness that only could be seen from the outside wasn't something he was expecting. "Oi..." He muttered, his fingers pushing together as they snapped. The hollowed echo now rolling through the dome.

A small puppet appeared, before it's hollowed eyes gazed towards its master. "So you got caught...Mm...Lord Seph?" A voice spoke out, the female's voice sighing afterwards. The puppet's hands now smacking together, as a small rift appeared beneath the two of them.

"Oi, shut up...Get me out of here before I miss the meeting..Plus, this is going to cause a lot of Havoc and chaos. Meaning more money on my head! Meaning more blood! Mooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee bloood, to paint the streets with." Excitement rung in his voice, as the other chain now snapped. Afterwards, he leaped into the rift, the puppet following with him.

This event..Took place three weeks ago. Gods across realms, panicking, from the Godslayer escaping from the cell that was promised to keep him contained. Many of the council members, and demi-gods of the Night race, have been sent out to speak to opposing gods, and demi-gods, asking for their help in capture of Seph.  A crisis the Night race cannot afford having at the moment.

As well, within the realms that The Vallencourt family has terrorized, the price of Seph and The Leader of the Family has raised. From actions that happened a few days after the breakout.

To Current Day.

Some hot wild sex scene..Within his dreams.
"Now we are bonded together, the Trygon tradition and ritual is now complete." The woman spoke out.

"So, that was a bonding ritual? Huh...I thought those things, was getting dressed fancy, going before a bunch of a people who praise and yell, and some holy wanna be, and giving each other rings. This is better I suppose."  The amber eyed man spoke out.

Stiffling a yawn from the sand toned lips, his arms stretched high above his head. The sound of a few bracelets clanking together, as he rolled out of his bed. Grabbing onto the dark purple dress shirt, he begun to button it up, before adding the tie around his neck, tying it. "Mmm...It's been slow..None of the other Eyes have needed information..Nor have any bounty hunters came to ask for knowledge.." Muttering, he grabbed onto the black coat throwing it over his form. At the hip line of the coat, scrolls were found locked onto it's side, as the autumn leafs danced across the bottom, in a dark orange color, embedded as a design into the leather. Grabbing a pair of glasses, and pushing them up the bridge of his nose, he begun to make his way downstairs, to the make part of The Underground.

The large bazaar standing out with the normal drunks who lingered about it's spaces, the normal bar tender, and dancers. Shifting into his normal booth, his feet moved up onto the table. A yawn once again passing his lips, his hair still sticking up wildy from the night's rest before. "I tell you what..These dreams are weird as all hell...It's like, I'm living someone's life. Granted, that seems like an amazing time. But bonding with someone...Ugh.." He muttered to himself, his arms crossing against his chest.

The Town, known as The Desert's Sorrow. The location of Seph's broker business, and information hub for bounty hunters, and mercenaries. The Underground, owned by The Broker himself. It's lavished beds, filled with sin. It's rooms filled with murder, various acts of prostitution, weapons dealing, and drug dealing. Well, sometimes the trade of various legendary artifacts, and horrific science experiments.

This was home.

This was the end of the story for some..
And the start to other stories.
[/align]

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 02-22-2015

The world was a cold place to live in. Temperature had nothing to do with it. If you measured all the good in the world against the bad, it was her opinion that the bad generally won out. It wasn’t that the good wasn’t worth saving or fighting for; mostly, it was that the good always fell short of the bad. Too much of the latter and not enough of the former.

It all added up to the chill, the cold. The kind of cold that made your bones ache; the kind that wore you down and made you want to shut your eyes and never open them again; the kind of cold that made you wonder what the point was.

Some people liked to say that kind of brittle freezing point had to be there to make all the wonderful things feel as great as they did. If you were happy all the time eventually you wouldn’t be anymore. They argued that the reason for the bad wasn’t the balance, not really; though, that did count for something. No, they argued that if you didn’t have it you just wouldn’t appreciate the other moments—the ones you wanted.

But, what about the people who had so much of the cold they didn’t know what the sun looked like anymore? What did you tell someone who was so accustomed to the dark, was so born and bred in it, that if they could only see the light they’d understand? Would they? Truly?

But that’s all it ever amounted to: that constant lack of light. You grew into it; you learned to just accept it and become apart of it.

These thoughts didn’t weave through her mind, no so clearly as to be considered thoughts. It was more that they remained a subconscious presence reminding her of her own existence. They stayed there even as she entered the location of her next assignment.

Fitting in wasn’t really difficult. The black cloak that consumed her form covered everything aside from a section of her face; all that it revealed, below the shadows, were fiery red lips set against pale features. The heavy fabric of it barely hushed along the floor, and, boots clipped audibly enough to mix in with the sounds of other patrons. At best, someone might sight the tip of a sheathed blade peeking out from the bottom—indicating it was strapped to her back; however, she certainly knew she wasn’t the only one packing heat in the crowd.

Too much chaos, dissension, and malevolence surrounded the area. Her mind was sick with it, the way it penetrated and reverberated… the many emotions of patrons and employees alike. She could almost sense it pouring out of the walls, like a pus that wouldn’t do anything but fester and boil over.

Still, it wouldn’t be her first or last time in such company. And while there was a part of her that hoped she could quickly conclude her business here and be on her way—even lacking the gift of premonition—she somehow imagined it wouldn’t be that simple.

Eyes shifted to the woman, that had entered the club. The men, tilting their head, before the scoffed, and went back to adding their coins to the gambling tables. Trying to line their pockets more and more with money.

One of the tavern maids blinked however, before slowly approaching the woman and bowing before her. The girl maybe in her young twenties. However, even though she looked like she enjoyed working here, a mark could be found on her forehead. Three small upright eyes showing. These was the Mark of The Third eye, she worked within The Vallencourt family, not only as a maid at The Broker's Underground, but as a solider for when she was needed. "May I help you with something miss?" She asked, her head tilted a bit, as the pointed ears a top of her head started to twitch a bit.

However, if the cloaked woman would take the time to look around. Other members that worked for the Vallencourt family lingered around. The Bartender, had two eyes engraved onto his right cheek. Some of the gambling hosts, had four eyes marked onto their collar bone, showing beneath the desert clothing that they worse. Even though they didn't belong under the First eye, they all still worked under him to help this place remain..As Seph described it calm.

The small puppet that had helped him jump his cell, however...
It's legs swung from the edge of the bar counter, it's head tilting a bit. "A new comer...?" The female's voice called out once again, a small scoff escaping from it, as it landed onto it's feet, from dropping off the bar. Slowly making it's way towards the booth Seph sat at. Approaching the one known as The Broker, it's arm reached up tugging at the bottom of his jacket. "Someone...That I've never seen in here has arrived..Boss..." The hollowed eyes staring up at him, as the upright eye symbol finally appeared on the back of the puppet's neck. This showing of which of the eyes it worked for solely, and obeyed.

Amber hues shifted down to the doll, as he let out a deep sigh. "Well..That's just great.." A mutter passing, as his hand reached into the jacket, to remove a mask from within it. Placing it over his face, he felt the frames of his glasses pushing harder against his face. His hands moving into his pockets, as he stood. The amber hues now gazing towards the new comer from the back, who was this woman? What was she wanting with this place?

A tch slithered it's way passed the sand toned lips, his teeth gritting. This wasn't good with a new comer, making their way into his establishment, while beneath in the labs the Fifth eye rested and was regaining their strength, as well..Why the person who was truly the Puppet that followed and helped him out, was away seeking out an artifact for her master.

Could this person be fooled as easy as the other newcomers, that came in and didn't speak entering?

Who knew.

Snapping his fingers, the long threads of white ash, who shift in color, and turn a dark purple, before the pointed ears of the man disappeared, changing into two ears a top of his head. The amber hues of the man now shifting to a dark amethyst color. His fingers now trailing along the bottom of the mask, making his way towards the maid and the cloaked figure. "Evening mysterious figure~! I'm sad to tell you, The Broker isn't in today, but if there is anything we could help you with, just let us know, and we'll do our best to provide the service that you wish for! And if we don't have it, well we'll serve you a drink and send you on you're way, happy and content!" The deep accent still lingered in his voice tone, his arm moving across his waist line as he bowed before the woman.

Those who were gambling, serving drinks, and doing the job of hostesses for the bazaar, all stopped in their tracks, gazing towards Seph. The puppet climbing up his back to sit on top of his shoulder, it's hollow eyes staring towards the woman. This was more or so, giving a vibe of unwelcomeness to new comers. Showing that if a person didn't show that they were part of the family, or honored guests within the bazaar, that they were treated as though they meant harm to someone within it. The boots of Seph tapped against the floor, within three tones. Each one alerting those beneath in his labs, that someone was here, to keep down and make sure that the Fifth eye, was hidden from everything.

For him being the Right Hand man of Vallencourt, it seemed more like he was doomed as a prisoner to remained locked up in this place and take care of the children who continued to disrupt their father's plans, and make the family look bad. To lose a fight against a Hunter, or another Criminal family...Meant that you were a disgrace. Even though Seph had done neither of those yet, he was still locked here, to punish the others in forcing them to work under him, and heal up the other Eyes, when they come crying and whining, cause they broke their new toys.

"Well...What will it be mysterious figure?" He asked once again, a smile lingering on the mask as it shifted to show a smile welcoming face.

It could be said that she was not a woman who enjoyed attention being drawn to herself. There were times when it couldn’t be helped; however, as a general rule it wasn’t in her best interests to be looked upon by a vault of eyes—peering and wondering the why’s or how’s of her presence. At least not beyond what was he norm for anyone else. She was a woman who blended in, slipped between shoulder blades, and went about her way as if there was nothing to curve and eyebrow at.

She’d been trying to do as much here, but it appeared that wasn’t going to be the case at all. She could feel heads turn, look, and then eventually go back to their business. When the servant approached and addressed her she was already looking up, but one could not see her eyes under the drapery of her hood. It hung over her eyes, barely brushing the bridge of her nose.

Red lips were relaxed, lacking any smile or real indication of any emotions she actually had. She thought of responding to the girl, but thought was pushed aside by a series of motions once her presence became public. And then came the man; he bowed as well—addressing her. She could sense she was not wanted--the unwlecomness coming from the 'imp' of a doll. If his aura bothered her she did not let it show.

“I did not realize one interloper would be cause enough for introductions. Is it my understanding you do not receive guests often?”

Every movement was taken into consideration, analyzed, and stuffed away. She wasn’t here for the party, the drinks, or the money offered in a game of chance. However, if she had to pander a while before acting—before knowing in which way she should act—she would. The fewer casualties, the better.

"The Broker doesn't like newcomers...They leave a vibe in the air, of coming in for more then just wanting knowledge." The puppet spoke, as it's head began to twist and turn, the hollowed eyes still staring towards the mysterious figure. It's hands clapped together, as the other started to disperse, some of them muttering and talking to each others in whispers, asking what Seph had planned to do here. If something was to break out, they were more worried about their own lives, then the safety of one of the leaders.

Fighting a scoff, a tch noise wouldn't escape from his lips, as his arms moved out to the side, in a cocky stance. "Nigh, we don't take well to new comers who come in, not offering the token given to those sent to the Broker, or appointments not made by the others to lead them here, or even personal visits to The Broker himself." The accent seeped through the porcelain of the mask, the fake ears twitching a bit. The viable illusion used only to protect his identity, in case of a hunter making him.

However...For a Hunter, not to pick up the coat that he wore, through the job posters and descriptions that those who wanted him brought in. Well, that was something, since most of the hunters who did come after him, kept the information close. His head tilted as a sickening grin began to grow beneath his mask.

"You seem...Happy.....Yet..Sickened.." The puppet spoke to him, telepathically. It's eyes shifting to it's leader, as it's head continued to shift and turn. However, it's body began to tremble, as felt the trembling of the man's body that it rested upon.

Many things played out in Seph's mind. His hands trembled with happiness, inside of his mind he shouted to himself, the insanity within his soul speaking out.

"Yes! Yes! This one shows no fear to the eyes! It shows no fear before the illusions of power! Her blood...It must run cold...It must run beautiful to paint onto the canvas of the world! Her souls, it must quiver and shake, as the needles dig into it, and it's slowly ripped apart. I...I...Want to tear her a part right here...And paint this entire room with her blood." The eye between his shoulder blades, the etched rune engraved into his skin, now twitching as it started to stir to life. The side affect of his marking from The Boss, or as some called him. The Father.

Clenching his hands before the woman, he let out a small chuckle. "That we may be...What is your business now lass?" He asked once more, his head tilting a bit. The puppet's small frame shuddered and trembled in fear, as the insanity lingered from it's master's form. His form leaned forward, as his lips twitched beneath the mask once more, the sickening grin growing. "Oi, answer me...The song is about to start..." He spoke one last time. The amethyst hues starting to shift a bit, as some of the amber started to show.

Boredom...Imprisonment....

Man..How it could fuck up his illusion.

It would have been better to make it seem as though she belonged in other ways then, hiding what she was with a veil in the form of an offering. It would have made sense to another hunter, to someone who didn’t mind mucking themselves so deep in lies they lost their own intended nature. Bounty hunter, smugglers, thrives… they were a network of lies and misdirection.

Not her; she’d not been made that way.

There was a lot of fear in the room, especially from the disjointed imp on his shoulder. There were whispers, murmurs, and hesitation. What was more, she could feel in an influx of emotions from the man in the mask. She could feel his grin, the way it crooked on his face—not at all belied by the mask he covered himself in. She could also sense how torn he was; something brewed within his chest, his head—something both terrible and maniacal.

Insanity covered in cordiality and impatience. Interesting.

And while she couldn’t be sure, she could feel something moving along his back… something stirring to life. Was this the man she sought?

Patience.

“I am looking for someone. I was told to begin my queries here.” Her voice was soft, but direct. Like her face, it lacked any indication of emotion. The sound was calm, neutral. As she said as much her feet shifted, spreading just barely. One hand, hidden by her cloak, tensed as if readying.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 02-23-2015

With the tilt of his head a bit more, he blinked a few times. The eye of Vallencourt, opening more as the blood lust in him continued to raise. His heart raced with excitement, before the pace slowed down. He took a deep breath, as he looked up to the ceiling. "What or whom is this person you're seeking mysterious figure?" He asked, once again.

The puppet blinked a few times, as it seemed it's master had calmed down, looking back down to the woman. It's head mimicked it's master. "Yes, yes..Maybe we can help" It spoke out, as it continued to stare at her.

The two of them seeming to be working in sync with each other's mind, once Seph was calmed down.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 02-23-2015

Something slowed. Some simmered instead of bubbling over. Her eyes narrowed in the darkness of her hood. Her mouth twitched into the barest of a smirk before going away entirely from her features. It was so subtle one might have had to have been right on top of her to have seen it, or, have especially good senses.

Her hand, her entire frame, relaxed. Even so, she did not shift her feet back.

He was either coincidentally misguided, merely having some of the many traits her mark had, or, this was indeed the one she sought. But, if he was not, she had no need to alarm anyone else within earshot of what she required should her man be in residence, or, should someone who could warn him be in residence.

“Such details cannot be given openly,” she allowed. “Nor are they details I give to a man who has yet to introduce himself, or identify if he is master of this operation.”

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 02-23-2015

An eyebrow quirked as she spoke out. A small chuckle passing his lips. "Well, lass. I can't tell you if he's here or not. As for me being the master of this operation, nigh. I am only just a simple puppet for his works." He spoke out, once again as his arm was placed against his waist once again, bowing before her. "For what I am called..They call me, Rave." He explained, before raising up once more. His teeth now gritting, damn he had to come up with a name right off the spot, and without thinking this thoroughly.

The puppet nodded it's head. "And I am Vexillian. I work under the Master of this place, or the one known as The Broker." It responded to the woman as well.

It's eyes however shifting to Seph, knowing that the eye was opening with curiosity, knowing not only that the insanity that breached through that door was coming, but the one who blessed it's master with the Eye could see and hear everything going on within the place.

The patrons of the place, continued to whisper to each other. "This show..Boss is putting on...Is he going to slaughter her?" All of them asked between each other, as they sighed, continuing with their gambling.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 02-25-2015

Even as she listened to him speak, introduce himself as… ‘Rave’… she felt the movement of lips—the fluctuation of vocal chords, the flicker of tongues to make certain sounds that could not be heard very well. Her ability to feel all around her honed in on that, noting the use of the word ‘boss’. Such a word did not make him her target; he appeared in charge to some degree. However, it didn’t rule him out either.

“Blade,” she replied, giving her name in return. It likely wouldn’t garner any murmurs; she was a long way from home, after all. “Blade Redwind.”

She didn’t turn her head, or make a motion. Her body remained standing as it was. She all but visibly ignored the creature on his shoulder. “I should clarify then; I do not discuss such matters in the presence of so many ears.

“If you are in fact the liaison here, temporary or not, then you can either direct me to a place we can speak privately… or, you can direct me to someone who can assist me.” The way she organized her request would come as less of a request and more of an order; though, no true inflection in her tone gave it that air.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 02-25-2015

To be asked to direct her somewhere private where they could speak. The doll began to tremble with great vigor. It's hollowed eyes now looking towards the ground, as it's frail form began to shake. It could speak up and say that it could take her to a place, but the way Seph's vibes and aura flooded from his body, his mind, into the doll, it would shake it's head. Remaining sat a top his shoulder, not leaving no matter what was said or told.

"Of course, of course." He spoke out, as he offered a small smirk beneath his mask. "This way.." He spoke out, extending his arm out. As he started towards the area that was secluded from the reason of the patrons. His gloved hand moved up to pat the puppet on the head, as he took a seat in the booth. Now he needed to close all the aura in, and keep it locked within his mind, that way he wouldn't give him self away. His feet moved to prop themselves onto the table. The long hair drifting down in front of the mask, his arms crossing against his chest.

"Hmm.."The doll spoke out, as it's arms raised, a shroud of darkness following over the booth. No sounds, no vision, nothing could be heard or seen within the barrier locked around the two, at the booth. "With the Haven Shroud, you're free to speak without anyone else hearing or seeing what happens in here....I do hope me being here is not a problem..I was left in charge of Rave, while the master was gone, to make sure he did nothing stupid." It spoke explaining, as it's eyes shifted back to Blade.

Seph, had no need to speak the nice to meet you. Deep inside, a rancor burned within him. How he hated having to conceal business from others.

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 03-21-2015

She followed without responding or appearing the least bit approving of his gestures to bow or be polite. Whether it was because she was rude in general, or, if her very nature merely dictated she didn’t have time for niceties… was a mystery. Then again, she wasn’t at a place where respect was required to be given, nor was she in a place where she would normally give it. Her current demeanor was that of one who was wholly prepared to strike if the situation called for it.

When they stopped and he took a seat she hesitated. It wasn’t visible as she took a moment to consider. A chair would have allowed for her to keep her cloak on; it would have allowed for her to keep her weapon hidden. But, that was not the case with a booth. If she was displeased she did not let it show. Instead, she pulled the hood back from her cloak first before taking it off entirely and dropping it on the seat across from him. The long sword sheathed and strapped to her back came off next; this she set up against the booth itself.

In this entire process she revealed herself for what she was. Long black hair fell along her back in a braid looking more like woven strands of silk than hair. Bright scarlet eyes with bits of garnet in them were without any outward emotion; that lack of emotion was present also in her high chiseled features. Her lips, unpainted, matched her eyes and kept a flat line of disinterest. Set onto her forehead was a silver woven band; at it center sat a flat sphere with what looked like the emblem of a tiny dragon in the fetal position.

Her attire stuck to her as if a second skin; at the same time though, it gave when her body moved despite appearing to be leather. Boots that laced up to the knee with only a slight heel were on her feet, and gloves with a large and open cuff went halfway up her forearm.

When she finally took a seat she slid her cloak over towards the wall. One leg crossed over the other and her arms over her chest. At the same time, cool red orbs settled on him and appeared to ignore the doll. Despite this, she replied.

“Perhaps it is the creature on your shoulder I should speak to, since he is above you—as he claims.”

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 03-22-2015

The puppet froze as the woman spoke out those words. It's head lowered a bit, it's legs swaying back and forward. "Um..You should speak to him..I'm..Just to make sure he doesn't start some large pool brawl, or starts a large gambling ring that our partons all walk out with no money and never return.." It spoke out, it knew that Seph was already on edge with all of this, and it was rather irritating to him, when others said something along those lines.

"You can tell whatever, to whomever. You need information, and we need the thick stale fog of air in here, to clear out. New people, are usually rushed out, as of the bosses orders. " he spoke out, another shrug passing his shoulders, as he leaned back even more. Showing that he was trying to rush things forward and faster.

The mask, now would have a small crack within it, showing that it was something that was only used for a limit time. Since the mask he used when he went on missions for the boss, was one that he kept hidden from the sight of patrons, since he knew a lot of bounty hunters would come to claim the bounty that had been placed on his head.

The eye on his back, now closer to fully opened, as his aura still lingered from his form. A low sigh passing his lips, as he tapped his fingers on the upper part of his arm.

Why was he imprisoned to deal with this stuff?..It clicked inside of his mind, the other eyes had free roam, they had groups that lingered around him. He had a doll, the one that sat on top of his shoulder, she was only an object, of the real person who worked under him, seeing how she was always out gathering information, and relaying it back to him through the doll.

Sighing once more, he tilted his head. "So.." He started, another crack starting to form through the mask. "Whom is it you're looking for?"

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - Blade - 03-26-2015

The Underground..The Eye of Death. 1x1 Blade and Sarki. - sarki - 03-28-2015

The fingers continued to tap as she spoke out, that he should of outing her, out of the establishment. However, pointed ears twitched as she said the name, a blank express covering his face, beneath the mask. Another crack slowly starting to move through the mask. "Ah...That name..." He spoke out once again, his arms sliding down to his waist. The blank expression doing it's best, to try and keep an non...Angered look, or a blood lust within it. Sliding a dagger down the sleeve of his coat. He kept it, rested to his wrist, ready to grab it if he needed it.

"Oh...Um...Tha---" The doll spoke out, as the amber hues shot up to it. A small chuckle passing Seph's lips, as he leaned back. He had no idea what the girl had to subdue him, but this is how it normally worked. They come in looking for him, and in the end, he'd just throw a corpses out back, to the mangy hounds, that would devour them.

"You see.." he spoke out, a small bit, before chuckling a bit. The mask cracking more, as pieces began to fall off of it, falling towards his lap, before the shards began to turn into small particles, fading into the non-existences. "...He doesn't stick around long, when he comes in." He spoke out even more. The sand toned lips, growing into a sicker smirk. The rune on his back opening up more, as the whispers of the Vallencourt's Fallen members spoke out within his mind. The boss was watching him, was watching him. This was not an idea thing for Seph to do.

No. Not at all.

Moving his hand up to his face, he chuckled louder. "...Well, that's a lie...I'm right here.." He spoke out, as the mask started to fall off the rest of the way. The glasses, cracking a bit, as the amber hues returned. The long white ash hair, falling down into his face. The puppet on his shoulder, began to tremble, as Seph shrugged a bit.

"Tell me, darlin'..." He started, before letting the dagger move into the palm of his hand. OF course, this wasn't his idea weapon. But it would do for now, if he had to fight the woman right here and now. "...Who has placed a charge on my head, to send a girl to take me out?" He asked, tilting his head.