alonimi
Steampunk OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Steampunk OOC (/showthread.php?tid=578)

Steampunk OOC - danixiewrites - 12-01-2014

I know, I've been letting this sit on the lazy sideburner of theeeere.  XD  Sounds like we're getting a nifty steampunk city though *UBERFLAILING* so I thought it'd be useful to get things sorted on the timeline for the Bazaar and for the journeys of the current ships, so we can figure out where people are, what they're doing, and what they've already done.

Steam & Sugar left off on Day 1, dinnertime.

Pixie Status: Scoping out ships and financiers.
Heading:  Plan to take down their enemies and rescue other former Pixies.

Vanguard Status: In dock, not providing meals, crew beginning to trickle back aboard for system preps.  (Several of them drunk, which is always good.)  Captain likely already bedding down with some entertainment for the evening.
Heading:  Voyage between non-politically aggressive waypoints as well as volatile destinations within each of the contested areas.

Bazaar Status: Finnigan's in high spirits and getting rowdy for late-night shenanigans.
Heading:  Walk-ins for meandering about a neutral steampunk mesa and populating other ships.

Sooooo...Poll:  Where to roll forward to?  Feel free to drop suggestions in here too--I just threw up some options but am open to more.

There's also the option to dump the Vanguard folks into the closed city. *shrugs*

Steampunk OOC - Kat - 12-06-2014

How did I miss this? Dx

Steampunk OOC - danixiewrites - 12-06-2014

Snuck it in on a tired night so totally derped on remembering to announce that I'd done so! ^_^

Well, I'm glad I know about it now. @_@
Also, I voted! Hurrah!

Steampunk OOC - danixiewrites - 12-06-2014

*flails* One vote closer to doing a thing! XD

Figuring out when we roll ahead to will help me determine how far Ellie has gotten in drilling a hole in the floor of their room. Ah, the dreaded logistics I must know before I post things! O.o

LOL that's awesome.
I just look forward to a recap of how they spoon awkwardly in a bed while Romany grumbles about personal space. xD

Steampunk OOC - Ghostly - 12-07-2014

[size=small]Yeah, I'm down for moving onto the next day. I feel bad because our scene with Ellie, Romany, and Lucian was left on me and I completely forgot it was my turn. I enjoy the setting so I'll be happy to get back into this.

:3[/font]

Steampunk OOC - danixiewrites - 12-07-2014

XD Ellie's ever-helpful antics will return...I need amusing chars in my rotation, so I'm excited it'll be rolling back around.

<quote timestamp="1417920799" author="@megs" source="/post/3234/thread]<div>[/align]<div>[/align][/quote]
Are you still up for playing your "pirates"? If so...how do you feel about the Pixies bringing gifts? (specifically...a lunch spread "from Finnigan's"?)

Steampunk OOC - megs - 12-07-2014

I would still like to play them~

And that sounds quite devious, haha. I'm in.