alonimi
Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Contemporary (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Valesport (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=577)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter - Kat - 08-09-2016

"Oh, I should probably hurry about my business, though once I've caught up with my sister, I'll happily tour with you-" but his wayward company was flighty, and Artemis soon found himself alone once more, his stature making him stand out like a sore thumb. The humans working in the tea house were obedient little gnats, dancing back and forth between duties, and Artemis almost envied their simplified existence. They never had to chase down a charge who was getting foot jobs in public, did they? of course not. Normal people didn't do such a thing. Hell, normal Fae didn't do such a thing. None that he knew, anyway. Scoffing quietly in muted disgust, he stepped carefully through the delicately decorated halls of the first floor, adamant to find just where Caiohme had gotten to. Here, somewhere, but where?

First, he peeked inside the ladies lavatory, and that was a bust. The response he received was a quizzical glance from a maid tending to the unoccupied stalls. "Many apologies-" He stammered, shying his eyes away from the room as best he could. "Just looking for my sister. Just, uh, continue with work as usual." Backpedaling away, Art cursed beneath his breath, and wandered aimlessly until his next stop. This time, he managed to barge into the kitchen, and with another series of apologies towards cooks and idle waiters and waitresses, the Fae Watcher slumped his shoulders in defeat. "This whole place is a maze," he commented to no one in particular, "and I'm expected to find her without so much as a text to hint where she would be waiting."

Double checking his phone, he presumed his best choice of options would be to exit the establishment entirely, and find the front of the building. So, some time later, Artemis reappeared within the Sleeping Hunter looking slightly disheveled from his trip. As the loop of his past failures played in his head, he spotted the familiar woman seated with another male, though it slowed his pace a great deal. Blinking a few times, he adjusted his glasses and squinted curiously at the two as though able to pick up on their conversation. Never much of a lip reader, he decided he might as well make an introduction rather than gawk at the pair from several yards away.

"Caiohme, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
Quite tall in his suit, there was very little one might otherwise find intimidating about the Arden male. "I did have quite an adventure trying to find you though." Brushing a leaf from the lapel of his suit, he straightened stiffly as though having been touched by something unsightly. "So, about our issue... have you found anything out?" Glancing to the stranger, Artemis seemed slightly suspicious when he asked, "And who is your friend?" He seemed familiar, the stranger did, though Artemis couldn't quite put his finger on why.

RE: Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter - Ghostly - 08-24-2016

Adon was not considered to be related to any profound intellects, most who had met the youth could tell you as such. Nearly all of the actions he took had been either out of the base understanding of human emotions that he'd gathered in his years, or from his razor sharp instincts keeping him out of immediate harm. A middle ground had yet to truly be discovered; though a foray into such a compromise had been attempted several times, poorly. In plunging his kin's depths, a brief thought of what exactly brought him here to do this scratched at the back of his mind. In meeting his sister after so long, was it really inevitable for him to desire her like a ravenous beast? Or were his strings really that simple a means to pluck at to make him dance accordingly.

Their lips together could not have been sweeter, and in their departure he only wanted to take them back, but Ki left him with a statement most keen to Adon's heart. With one final push Adon bottomed out inside her, he paused to look down upon the goddess he lusted after. The fledgling Vereaux could dislike his progenitor all he wished, but there was no denying that the two of them were formed with the utmost care to be perfect reflections of a man locked away from the physical world. "We do what he cannot in his stead." A low groan from deep in his chest might have betrayed the white topped male to be disappointed in realization, but his unnatural oculars were as steady as ever as they beamed down upon Ki's sapphire hues.

Cock still resting thick and pulsing within her, he wrapped his strong arms around her back and pulled her up with relative ease into his lap. One set of digits entwined in her mess of black locks at the back of her head, leading her into another needy embrace. His soft pink organ wasting no time in tasting every inch it could reach. The other arm rest at the curve of his sister's wonderful hips to keep her steady as he bucked his length in short, but filling thrusts. Adon could feel her slick cunt wrap tight around his member at with every tug it gave against her walls as if to keep him there as long as possible. The pair were in some twisted sense made to fuck one another better than most others could even dream of.

The others were an afterthought to Adon, but their presence in the manor was not unnoticed. He placed his full attention upon his partner, however likely this was unable to be dragged out for much longer. Breaking free from the kiss, Adon wanted, no, needed to hear her gasps and cries once more as he finished. Knowing how debased she could while his cock stretched her to fit him, how he violated that pristine visage she put on for everyone she entertained. Teeth raked over Ki's delicate throat, his breath hot and heavy while he gripped her hair likely a bit too rough. "Ah. I'm coming!" Adon let loose a guttural grunt as his rod pressed feverishly to her womb giving into a shuddering release. Skin chilling from the quick descent from euphoria, the Fae let a strange sort of sigh into the neck of his sister, still holding onto her figure relentlessly even while his semen leaked from her nether lips. "My dearest Ki." He'd never truly had a chance to know her, but in this fleeting instance he seemed to understand more than he ever had.

RE: Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter - Chris - 11-12-2016

"Those are very noble goals."

A light snort escaped the Vereaux, humored in manners that betrayed his predatory nature. Providence's gaze stole a brief glimpse of Caiohme's stoic visage before lingering upon his dainty fingers. Silently analytical, the lawyer's company surmised the directive her body language relayed. "You don't have to look at me so..." Providence began, alternating his focus on Caiohme and the careful words he'd use next, "You don't have to believe me either. I know very well what I shared was genuine -- damn the individual who says otherwise." Sharing the sentiment was something close to therapeutic, shifting slightly in search of the chirp that gained his interest. Naturally, one smiled in the process of laughing, correct? So when Providence found the source of it all, he returned the gesture with faint chuckles and modest smirk.

"You should smile more often. Suits you, y'know?"

Beneath the false pretense people cautiously forged, lied someone original... and the Vereaux was no exception to the rule. Retiring his swirling blues from his hands, the hues darted their attention on Ki's Watcher ahead. "Because, unless I missed one earlier, that was a first in the time we've been conversing, hasn't it?" Simple questions deserved simple answers. Although, Providence sought to exploit another curl of her buds. Whether the Arden concealed it behind her teacup, her company would jot the victory on his mental list of achievements. Regarding her next statement, Providence deemed her invitation another victory on his list.

Two for two.

"I'll be around so I'm positive we can arrange something." Starting out of his seat, Chance's eldest rounded the table toward Caiohme before situating himself atop the draped furniture. Lifting her gaze to find his with a hand he extended underneath her chin, the Vereaux exchanged a courteous beam. "Contrary to belief, Watcher, I can be gentle," Providence broke eye contact, asserting his attentions on the female's lips his thumb gingerly brushed across before returning behind knitted digits. What happened next was ambiguous to Providence, calculating his chances for a press between lips or guidance leading him and the Arden to a bedroom. His top result unfortunately was a slap to the face. Trying his luck, Providence blindly attempted to shoot three for three.

Incapable to see it through, the moment was stained at the arrival of another 'Suit.' His brow arched catching the man's hopes of not interrupting, skeptical to believe he blindly ruined what transpired seconds prior. Exhaling a sigh, Providence hastily quipped, "Fun over," offering a wink Caiohme's way before his swerving sights on the surprisingly tall third wheel. Immediately taking his hand to shake, Providence presented himself as a free-spirited soul projecting positive vibes and sunshine.

"Providence Lyon Vereaux. How the FUCK do you do?! Me and Caiohme were just discussing my Daddy issues. Y'see... he beats me and I was seeking legal advice!" He jokingly spewed a half-truth, glancing in his peripherals interestingly enough to see how Ki's Watcher would respond to the misleading portrayal.

"Sorry. I never got your name. You are?"

RE: Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter - Kat - 11-13-2016

Pressure was building, a flame stoked and fed by the constant battering of pale hips assaulting her equally fair flesh. Ki was left voiceless, the only noise heard through pummeling of Adon's pace being that of their connected bodies slapping harshly at the waist. The woman bowed, back forming a nimble arch against the mattress, her hands slipping from the male's toned torso so her spastic digits were free to rip and pull at the clumped sheets. With a series of pants bordering hyperventilation, Ki's lower body abruptly locked into a state of constriction and tenseness, strangling her sibling's cock with enough force that he felt each individual undulation of the slick inner walls encasing his girth. Adon would come, but Ki did so first, drenching the snow topped Fae's shaft and engorged head with the sweet release of their mutual desire.

What a mess they made, the likes of which seeped across layers of excess bourgeoisie bedding.

Cradled in the embrace of her fellow fledgling, Ki panted and gasped and pining uncontrollably for her mate, desperate in the way one might be when they were denied water for a prolonged period of time. It was a sticky sweet sensation, all sweat and feverish kisses between the duo, her lips drawn to his with a hunger palpable. Only when he had calmed his thrusts to more subtle renditions of his previous fervor did Ki snuggly pocket her features against the nook of Adon's neck, allowing the thrum of blood to travel near the crest of her tipped ear. "Oh, Adon, with your winter hair and your emerald eyes, how did you come to know this dark and twisted place?" Her reference could mean anything, from the tea gardens to the branch of the Vereaux they both hailed from. Even a mild reference to their creator, who had wore signature coal colored strands for eons.

Much the same as what color Ki had been created to exhibit, the ebony locks tousled beneath their cuddled pile atop desire stained sheets.

"Do you ever wonder what might occur if the beast were freed from his cage?"
Peering upward to Adon, Ki's icy gaze studied the virtue of her brother's jawline, content to behold the exquisite craftsmanship such a creation had required to succeed. And succeed he had after being abandoned, hopeless only to rise among the mortal populace like a beacon of sheer perfection. Her words regarding his status were no more fabricated than the orgasm she had so recently enjoyed, and the woman expected Adon could decipher the truth to her intentions. "Do you believe it is the time our creator was freed from his prison?" Tongue flickering from the parting of her glossy lips, Ki tasted the pulse presented, kneading lightly with the tip of the encroaching muscle.

"Lucky has sat comfortable for too long. Let's light fires to see if she is still worthy to combat them..."

RE: Ο κυνηγός ύπνου || The Sleeping Hunter - Ghostly - 01-04-2017

Soft flesh met one another in the afterglow of the pair's incestuous coupling. Each was short of breath in their mutual release, nipping at the lips of the other. In coming down from the ecstatic high, Ki was remarkably silent save for the briefest of gasps as he'd shift around to a more comfortable position with her face held to the curve of his neck. Even now his cock remained buried inside of her cum stained cunt, still rigid with his metaphysical virility as he mentally relived the encounter. That, and her inner walls never quite ceased their ministration across his length even though he'd brought a halt to his near violent thrusts against her fair hips. It was as if Ki was hardly satisfied, and being a Vereaux himself, Adon agreed with the sentiment.

Adon was perhaps about to continue with his limitless vigor if not for Ki's abrupt series of vague queries turned near supervillain worded plotting. "Kayen," Adon began to speak before correcting himself, "Our father. You wish to have his shackles broken?" The Vereaux male pondered the notion that Ki cleverly seeded into his thoughts at what one could consider a most opportune moment. With his face caressed in thick raven locks of his sister, Adon inhaled her scent as if key it to memory. After a what felt an eternity to him but was merely a few seconds, he laced his arms around Ki's lower and upper back and raise her to a sitting posture in his lap for the two to carry on with the conversation.

"I'll be honest, I don't have a care for the politics of the Fae. That said, despite his cursory abandonment of me from his presence, Kayen is my creator all the same. I would see him freed if possible." Not typically one known for his pondering intellect, Adon managed to strike with a question of his own. "Have you approached Vian about this as well?" Adon couldn't rightly remember when he'd seen or spoken to his younger sister last. In fact, what memories he had of her were nebulous at best. What had she been up to these past years?

With a shallow exhale that ripped what lingering reservations that might have lingered, Adon locked his magical oculars of vibrant swirling hues with Ki's. "Sister, do you always weave your schemes after you've lured someone into bed with you?" A shake of his snow white baby curls as if amused by the thought, he continued. "Regardless, you know I will provide you my aid. What is required of me?" Where Ki had prior found respite against his neck, Adon now took refuge in the swell of her breasts, his cheek pressed to her fair skin listening to the beating of her heart.