alonimi
Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: Gothic Ghostly Castle RP (/showthread.php?tid=565)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Blade - 11-26-2014

xD That sounds like funny hi-jinks. I'm all about the funny hi-jinks with this thread.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - euphoricvoodoo - 11-26-2014

And there is the mad witch scientist running about bringing robotic creations to life with magic who really would rather he didn't sell because it's on top of a particularly nice alignment of ley lines. She really doesn't want to be kicked out.

All the hijinks must be had!

<quote source="/post/2338/thread" timestamp="1416986776" author="@euphoricvoodoo]And there is the mad witch scientist running about bringing robotic creations to life with magic who really would rather he didn't sell because it's on top of a particularly nice alignment of ley lines. She really doesn't want to be kicked out.

All the hijinks must be had!
[/quote]xD That's so brilliant! I love it!

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - danixiewrites - 11-26-2014

<quote source="/post/2329/thread" timestamp="1416985454" author="@Blade]Shay (hobobob) had the rad idea of making the character who owns the joint a reg old human who inherited it from some odd family member. Like, the poor bastard is just all.... "...wtf?" And now he's responsible for some shady, haunted, and creepy manor.[/quote]I suddenly have this vision of Marilyn Munster inheriting her family home.  O.o

<quote timestamp="1417016284" source="/post/2369/thread" author="@danixiewrites]I suddenly have this vision of Marilyn Munster inheriting her family home.  O.o[/quote]

...I'm... not entirely sure how to respond to that.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - nusith - 11-27-2014

I'm thinking of a werewolf character, or maybe a voodoo priest who summons ghosts to mess with everyone and makes voodoo dolls of patrons. Not sure yet.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Blade - 11-27-2014

I'm still working on the opening post--like saying how the place is. So, take your time and all. But what do you think of this poem?

<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Mind your feet, heed your mind, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]A path less traveled taken. [/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Off you go, oft to stumble, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Wandering, weary—vacant. [/i][/align]
<div style="text-align:center;]
[/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Pass beyond the moaning door, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Beyond the aching leer. [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Stay while, rest your feet, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Enjoy the quaking queer. [/i][/align]
[/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Music we have much of, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Witches and warlocks. [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Spirits like to sing, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]As goblins boil-toil pots. [/i][/align]
[/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Misty hands will prod-molest, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Will poke and grip or grab [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Plasma-white to ever strike, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]New life to trod the lab. [/i][/align]
[/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]We are never ever short for guests, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Nor the roaring plays and clamor. [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]Just mind your feet, heed you mind, [/i][/align]<div style="text-align:center;]<i style="font-size:10pt;]While wandering-weary Lavenza Manor. [/i][/align][/i]<div style="text-align:right;]
[/align]

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - euphoricvoodoo - 11-27-2014

Get out. Now. Take your talent with you. I can not deal with it.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Blade - 11-27-2014

<quote author="@euphoricvoodoo" source="/post/2547/thread" timestamp="1417073925]Get out. Now. Take your talent with you. I can not deal with it.[/quote]

That was so not a grab for compliments x,x but thank you. I worked on it all day long. Mostly because interruptions.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - euphoricvoodoo - 11-27-2014

Eh if I complement it's because I mean it.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Hobo_Bob - 11-29-2014

I plan on one of two characters for this thread....
Another Page
or
A socially inept zombie that tries to explain magic with science.
Like his own existence, how a vampire needs to feed on blood, what is the chemical change of a werewolf to man ad back....
yeah, that'll be fun~

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Blade - 11-29-2014

xD That'd be totes funny.

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Hobo_Bob - 11-29-2014

right?! I wanna do the zombie now...
its something I was thinking of.
It's a classic 'monster' but in a non classical way.
cognitive, doesn't understand emotions and what not so when people get angry he kinda goes '....they must have had gas'

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Blade - 11-30-2014

LOL Zombie Sheldon!

Gothic Ghostly Castle RP - Blade - 11-30-2014

What does everyone think of <font color="#19e6d6]these floorplans[/font]? The ones that are the first set for three floors. It's very of the old world feely with servants quarters and all. But, opinions are appreciated.