alonimi
Inverted Cathedral OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Inverted Cathedral OOC (/showthread.php?tid=560)

Pages: 1 2

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 11-18-2014

<div style="text-align:center;]<Eventually gonna put a cool pic here with all the characters working at IC with the title somewhere in it.>

<div style="text-align:left;]Alright, so we moved ahead to day five to line up with the 3 day skip in Tsundoku. The night before in the old AH thread is assumed to have happened last night. Day two ended on a blur with Ruka and Likereal having to part ways early for some reason--probably something that needed her attention that the bar.

Hopefully we can stick to the same timeline with the bookstore xD. [/align][/align]

Inverted Cathedral OOC - danixiewrites - 11-26-2014

I really should get my fox shifter up in here. She's super broken though. Moreso than my chars' typical brokenness. XD Ages ago I was planning for her to rent a room from the day staff because she has nowhere else to go; I can't figure out what her new direction would be from that (what in the world she could do in IC beyond hiding in her room...so she's interacting with others...lol), and usually I have at least some ideas to roll with as fallback.

...I suppose maybe her conflict could simply be...wallowing in self-destructive self-pity for a while and then maybe eventually figuring out something else to do with her crappy life. (ZOMG the introspection! Alls the introspection ever!) :D

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 11-26-2014

Speaking as Ruka's player, introspection is awesome.... if not long-winded sometimes. >,>; Bring her in if you want.

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 12-01-2014

Weather and time has been updated.

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Angel Kimmi - 12-01-2014

Koolios. I shall check and if necessary alter my post

Inverted Cathedral OOC - danixiewrites - 12-11-2014

Want me to wait on Ruka? (Not that I'll necessarily get a post done, but just in case I manage to squeeze one in during the kidlet's nap time?)

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 12-12-2014

NO! WAIT FOR ME! -cries- I will get a post in tomorrow for her if it KILLS ME!

Inverted Cathedral OOC - danixiewrites - 12-12-2014

LOL...^_^ NO DYING! Cuz then there'd only be the ONE Ruka post. :P

Seriously though I was really surprised I got a post done last night, and my writing compy is broked until I get a part in soooooo I'm not rushing. XD

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 12-14-2014

I'm sooooo sorry. I will do my posts tomorrow. -sniffle-

Inverted Cathedral OOC - danixiewrites - 12-15-2014

You can doooo iiiiit! No worries though--busy time of year sticks me in primarily read-only mode unless I get more than 15 minutes to sandwich together. Smile

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 12-17-2014

ARG! I wanted to do posts tonight but it's almost 3 am. D<

No happy. Not happy at all.

I will bloody well get one for Ruka done in the next two days. At the very least before the weekend. Because weekend means the final stretch for classes and I have to wrap presents.

Inverted Cathedral OOC - danixiewrites - 12-17-2014

*preps all the lavender candles ever* XD Such a busy time of year...we still have an old tricycle to sand down, paint, and do repairs on...and it's what...the 17th? O.o;; Gonna take some Santa magic to get it under the tree in time!

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Angel Kimmi - 12-21-2014

I think everyone is busy over Christmas.

Inverted Cathedral OOC - Blade - 01-12-2015

Posted! All is updated >D

Inverted Cathedral OOC - danixiewrites - 01-13-2015

I'll tackle Lyta words tonight after my novella hour. They might not be posted til tomorrow. *flails*

Edit: And it's there...and there are far too many words.  O.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;