alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-26-2014

Miles nodded, "Let me get my coat," to his brother he instructed ~Kallen seems nice, but he did just have an ogre try to kidnap him. We still don't know everything about him, so be on guard.~
~I know, I was thinking the same thing.~
~If you don't feel safe take him somewhere public.~
~Yeah, I was thinking the gallery.~
~Good choice.~
"Alright," Miles picked up his wallet and keys, "Shall we ride together?"

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-26-2014

Drake nodded and followed Miles out. They stopped at the grocery store and Drake came out with a small bag of groceries and a pint of rum. He instructed Miles where to drive to the inner part of the city. The worse area to be in fact. He had Miles drive them to the east end bridge which has been out of service for years now. They got out of the car and Drake lead Miles toward the under part of the bridge.
"Just stay close to me. A lot of people here will try and take what we have."
Drake lead the way until they came to an old man sitting on a shopping cart on it's side. He was dirty with a long beard and hair that might be white had it been washed, but looked gray. The old man's eyes were milky white, blind yet he turned his head toward them and smiled.
"Drake, my boy" he spoke. "Who did you bring with you?" The old man stood and reached for miles.
"Master Merlin, this is Miles, a friend."
Merlin snorted. "Friend my ass" the old man smiled toward Miles. "a unicorn. How exciting. I have not seen one of your kind in ages."

Kallen got up and began to wash the dishes. He had to do something to take his mind off what info Drake and Miles might come up with. He began to let his thoughts wonder and he began to grow flustered. A plate slipped from his hands and crashed to the floor.
"Shit! I'm so sorry" he knelt down to start cleaning the broken plate. "I'll replace it I swear."

Miles smiled and shook the old man's hand, "Hello sir, I got a little fae in my too," he chuckled, "it's nice to meet you."

Parker shook his head, "Nah it's cool, don't worry about it, it was an accident," he stood and got the broom from the closet and started to sweep up the smaller pieces, "he's not that anal," he chuckled.

Merlin smiled. "I see it, but you favor your unicorn side more than you know yet. It will come along, don't worry." He turned to Drake. 'Now, what of your problem? You can show me all you need to. It will be quicker."
Drake groaned. "You know I am not a fan of mind melding."
"But it is quicker, and I can not see photos. So get with it boy."
Drake looked at Miles a moment. ~Don't freak out over what you may see. Mind melding takes a lot of energy and... My human form does as well..~

Kallen smiled and stood up from the floor. "Thank you." He felt his lust rising again slightly and wanted badly to touch Parker. He resisted though. "So, what do you want to do?"

~I'm an investigator, I've seen a lot. Don't worry, all will be well.~ Miles gave him a smile then looked around for a seat. He found a cement block so he went over to that and sat so he's be out of the way.

"There is a great gallery I would love to take you too, it's underground, only shows works done by people like us. You'll love it! Plus, you'll get to meet Miles' ex if he's there!" He grinned wide, "He's really cool, I was so pissed when they broke up. I still don't know why though, Miles was very private about that..."

Drake took a deep breath and reached his hand out to touch Merlin's head. There was a great serge of energy as the two joined minds and Drake's form began to s=change. His skin began to darken and grow black scales, his back sprouted wings and a tail. He began to look more and more like a dragon. The mind melding lasted only a minute and when it was done, Drake returned to his human form and fell forward to one knee.
"Shit I hate that." He growled. His hair had been loosened during the transformation and now feel freely to his shoulders.
Merlin on the other hand looked almost frightened. "That mark..." He muttered.

Kallen smirked. "His ex huh? Sounds interesting. I would love to go." He leaned in and kissed Parker on the cheek. "Lets go then. I would love to meet others like us."

Miles' eyes were wide, "Oh my..." he whispered, though Drake hadn't fully transformed, what he did was way sexier anyway. Seeing such a strong and handsome man with wings had oddly turned him on. He wanted to touch them, be wrapped up in them. And that tail...it made his dream come back to life in vivid detail. He shivered in desire, but cleared his throat and asked, "Are you alright Drake?" God and his hair was down too...Miles didn't know how much sweet torture he could take.

Parker smiled, "Sweet, let's get out of here then!"
The ride to the rich part of town was about 30 minutes and Parker had his hand on Kallen's knee the whole time. Once there they went into a restaurant called Chilly's Lace, through the dining hall, through the kitchen then down a flight of stairs in the back. Through a small door and into a bright white, small gallery full of patrons.
Parker smiled, "Isn't this place great!" He pointed to a muscular man in the back, "There he is, Robert, Miles' ex. He's cute huh?"
Just then Robert turned his head and made eyes with Parker. The man smiled a full, dimple faced smile and waved, "Parker!" He called out as he made his way over to him. He was tall, with a strong jaw line and big brown eyes. His blonde hair was pulled back into a short ponytail, "Where's Miles and who's your friend?"
"Miles is working and this is Kallen, just met him last night actually!"
Robert grinned, "I'm Robert Miller, owner of this gallery," he held out his hand, "Very nice to meet you Kallen. Such a wonderful name."

Drake nodded and slowly stood. "I'm fine." He looked to Merlin and saw the expression on his face.
"The boy in question is of two souls" Merlin began. "The Trinity woman who was taken so long ago was bread with the head master of the order, not for an heir, but for a new form."
Drake's eyes widened. "You mean.. Kallen is of the Trinity bloodline but the soul inside him?"
"Is that of the order's leader. The young man without memory of his powers is the son of Trinity but inside him is another soul. That soul is of the leader. He will try and regain control."
"But that was a hundred years ago. kallen is in in his twenties."
"The mark of rebirth. His body and all with it is recycled each time he passes. He returnes fully intact." Merlin looked to Drake. "You must keep the headmaster from taking control. He is a very evil man. You would have to kill him and remove the means of his rebirth to do so."
"I can't kill Kallen. He's an innocent" Drake protested.
"he is" Merlin agreed. "The only other way is to meld the souls together and create a new being. It is unclear how that new being will be. Good or evil, or perhaps both. In the mean time, you must give Kallen a reason to hold onto control. He needs a reason to stay."

Kallen smiled at Robert and took his hand. "Thank you. I have no idea what it means or who named me" he admitted. "but I like it." He eyed Robert openly and felt a shiver run through him. The thought of being pressed between Parker and Robert as both men pounded into each of his holes, made it into his mind.

Miles had stood and walked over to the two men, "That will be hard to do. The young man seems content, but I don't know if he has any goals in life. We don't know much about him actually, but I hope he would chose to stay in control because it's the right thing to do," he sighed, "I don't know...Anyway, does that tell us what he is? I admit, I don't have much knowledge on this subject."

Robert smiled, "Let me should you guys around, there has been new stuff added. Parker your stuff is still near the back," without thought he took Parker's hand and led him to the longer wall on the left. Parker gave Kallen a look that was meant to say that Robert was just a friend. He hoped Kallen understood.

Merlin nodded. "He is half incubus and half Nymph."
"In other words a sexual bomb. He's not only beautiful but can seduce just about any one. That sort of power is scary." Drake glanced to Miles. "I could sense his seductive powers a bit earlier. He has no control over them yet." He sighed.
"With powers of a nymph as well, he could do more than seduce others. If he is an elemental he could be rather powerful. Only a few others are stronger than that combo. Dragons and unicorns for example. But his bloodline is very strong" Merlin said.

Kallen frowned a bit at Robert taking Parker's hand but followed them. "I finally get to see your work" Kallen said finally. "I'm excited." He looked down at their hands together and suddenly felt out of place. Like a third wheel.

"Shit and we left him with Parker!" Miles' eyes grew wide, "And Robert! Fuck!"
~He's an incubus nymph combo!~
Parker gasped suddenly at the news, but played it off like he really really liked the painting in front of him. He pulled his hand from Robert to point at it and said something lame about the light direction. He looked over at Kallen and grinned, "I hope you'll like my art, I haven't done it for a while. I miss it."
~Should I tell him?~
~NO! Not until we are all together. Just be on guard, Drake's pretty sure he has no control over it yet, so-~
~So his flirting may not be personal.~
Miles frowned ~No, it might not...I'm sorry.~
Parker hooked his arm with Kallen's, "So what kind of art do you like?" He would try not to think about the news he just got, he had to act normal until all four of them to talk this out.

kallen felt better having Parker with him again. He pointed to one of Parker's paintings. "That one is amazing" he smiled. "You should paint again. Your very talented.

Drake ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Merlin. "Is there any way to tell when Kallen is using his powers?"
Merlin nodded. "The eyes tell the truth. They will shine brighter when powers are being used. Hidden powers act the same as known powers."
"Tell your brother to look out for kallen's eyes glowing or looking brighter. Beyond that kallen should be himself. Or as much himself as possible any way." This was already shaping up to be a head ache.

Miles nodded ~His eyes will glow when he's using his powers, even if he doesn't know he's doing it.~
~Alright, good!~ Parker was glad to hear that news, now he would know when Kallen was really flirting with him or not.
"Thanks! I stopped because school happened but even after I got my degree I just didn't get back into it."
"He's right though," Robert chimed in, "you're very very good. I've had people request to buy your stuff before. I've told you that. People don't by shit."
"I don't know, Nickleback is still going strong," Parker joked.

Miles looked at Drake, "So, once he is aware of this other soul locked inside of him won't it just give it more power? And if it does look like he's losing the battle with himself how do we help him? Is there a spell we can use or a potion? Anything to help him stay true to himself?"

kallen giggled at the joke. "Your stuff isn't shit though. It's amazing" he smiled. "maybe I can help you" he looked to Parker and felt his heart flutter in his chest. Parker was special to him already. He could feel it.

Drake sighed. "I almost want to lie to him to and tell him he's just a normal fae."
"There is a spell we can use" Merlin began. "But it takes a lot of magic."
"Sir, no offence, your too old to do magic like that."
"We would not have this problem if you would just take your place." Merlin gave him a stern look.
Drake glared back at him. "Dragons are collectors. We were never meant to have the power you are talking of" Drake said. He looked to Miles. "So, we can either try a spell that could kill Merlin, or just lie to the kid and hope for the best." Inside Drake wanted to lie to Kallen but knew it was wrong. He knew the only way to battle this was head on with magic.

"Well what is the magic? I can be a conduit. If you can produce it I can enhance it," Miles looked between Drake and Merlin, "Could that work?"

Parker smiled, "Yeah that could be fun!" He looked at Robert, "How have you been? We don't speak much anymore."
"Yeah, I know, I don't break promises though," Robert sighed.
"Huh? What does that mean?" Parker frowned.
"Oh, your brother didn't tell you?" Robert shrugged, "When we broke up he made me promise not to talk to you."
"What?!" Parker looked offended, "Why?"
Robert shrugged again, "I don't know."
Parker huffed, "That's not cool," he looked angry, he couldn't wait to see his brother now.