alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-25-2014

Kallen smiled. "You know I have a vagina too. My cock isn't all that big at all actually. Only about five inches hard."
Drake raised a brow. "Awwwwww, that's cute. Then again you have both. Your like a sexual playground for perverts" he pointed out.
Kallen squeezed Parker's ass again. "Yup, the right kind of pervert gets to pick a hole and go at it" he smiled at Parker.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-25-2014

Miles' face was so red he could feel how hot it was. He had never been around people who could speak so openly about sex, let alone a condition some would find freakish. He didn't speak after that, too uncomfortable to join the conversation.
Parker answered Kallen first, "I've never been with a person like you before, I bet it's interesting," then to his brother ~Sorry.~
~No no, I'm glad everyone is enjoying themselves.~
Parker gave Drake a look and nodded in the direction of his brother who had his back to all of them as he worked on finishing up the eggs and tator tots turned skillet hashbrowns.
Parker smiled at Kallen, "I think I look good, average size, cut and well groomed."
Miles continued to work on fixing up everyone's plates, it wasn't that he was against talking about sex, just not sure how he felt about doing it in a group.

Kallen glanced down at Parker's groin openly. "Well Drake doesn't want me to come with them on their little adventure. So maybe we can do some exploring" he teased.

Drake began to help with the plates. ~You okay?~ He took a plate in his hand and used some of his heated magic to warm the plate. He hated putting hot food on a cold plate.

"Oh no dude we gotta go!"
Miles looked over his shoulder, "No, less people would be better. We don't want to look like a posse."
~I'm fine Drake, thank you. Just...I haven't been around people who are so open before. Penis size isn't normal dinner time conversation.~
"Posse?" Parker pursed his lips, "Who even says that anymore?"

Drake cleared his throat. "Where we have to go we don't need a group of people to stand out. The people where we are going don't like a lot of company."
Kallen pouted. "He's been telling me I can't go all morning."
~Well you already got to hear all about mine from Indigo. I wasn't expecting her to just blurt that out.~ Drake spoke to Miles.

~Indigo...has...person experience...with it...with you?~ As he asked he handed Parker and Kallen their plates.
Parker made a moaning noise, "Oh this is so good! Thanks Miles!"
Miles smiled, "You're welcome."

~Only once and I was drunk. She took advantage of that. Otherwise I don't really get around so to speak. I've only been in one serious relationship. When that ended I sort of dove into some less than savory activities at the club. I guess you can call that my dark times.~
Kallen took his plate and thanked Miles for cooking. He sat beside Parker. "So you are telepathic right?" He smiled at Parker. "I bet that is useful."

~I haven't been in a relationship for quite some time. Like I said before, I prefer my sex a certain way and I just haven't found a person that can deliver...~ Miles eyed Drake's body before he realized what he was doing. He imagined being held down by him would feel like heaven. ~Most people see me as mild mannered, so they either freak out that I'm into bondage or they think I'm going to break and don't own it. Own me,~ he looked at Drake squarely ~I need a man that won't hold back.~
"Yeah, it has, but since it's just something Miles and I do I don't really think about it. Kinda like your legs are used for walking, you don't go 'wow those are useful'," he chuckled, "I can't explain it. We just use it to talk. I'm not a spy or anything and we don't go slipping into people's minds uninvited. That's rude as fuck."

Drake felt his cock stirring listening to Miles. He gave Miles a stern, solid stare ~Then I won't hold back~ He stepped closer and knew he would back Miles against the counter. ~That's what safe words are for. To that pint, I will not hold back~
Kallen nodded. "Still sounds cool though. I wonder, if I have powers, what are they. If they will be useful or not."

Miles shivered as he felt his back hit the counter. He was pinned in by Drake's sear size alone and his cock responded to situation. He nodded slowly ~I can't imagine you would.~ He lifted his hand wanting to touch Drake, but then he thought better of it and put it back down. They had just met, he didn't want to come off as too eager, but Drake wasn't making it easy. All he wanted to do was strip down and say 'prove it'. He cleared his throat and reached back and picked up a plate, "You're breakfast," he smiled at him.
"Yeah I was thinking about that too," Parker admitted, "once we can pinpoint for sure what you are then we can start playing with your powers," he grinned at him, "you're still gonna be you, you get that right? This doesn't change who your are. Your personality is set at this age ya know. I mean, unless you've been brainwashed all MIB style you're just gonna pick up a few handy tricks, so try not to be scared!"

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-26-2014

Drake took his plate and smiled. "Thank you" he said softly to him. "It smells... Delicious." He lifted his light hazel eyes to Miles and gave him the deep stare a moment later before pulling away. He knew he was a force to be reckoned with and he enjoyed using that force in the bedroom. To find some one who wanted to try his dominance was amazing.
Kallen smiled sweetly and ran his hand along Parker's hand. "thank you. I needed to hear that from some one." It was good to be reassured that he would still be himself.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-26-2014

Miles' body was still a bit warm as he took his seat and began to eat. He watched Parker flirt with Kallen and hoped that whatever information they found out wouldn't hurt their budding friendship. He glanced at Drake and asked, "So, who is this friend of yours we're going to see?"

Drake took his seat and began to dig in. He made sure to swallow before answering Miles. "My mentor. He spoke to me in a dream last night. He knows that I need his guidance. We will go and see him. I need to stop for a few supplies at the store, then we can be on our way."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-26-2014

Miles nodded, "Alright, is there anything you need me to do? Do you even want me to accompany you?"

Drake looked up at him. "I might need your assistance. If anything happens. My mentor is in a less than savory area of the city."
Kallen pouted "but you won't let me come along."
"I told you to stay back for your own safety. I will relay what my mentor tells me. Just, stay here with Parker. Your safe here."
kallen sighed. He slid his hand over to Parker's knee and smirked. "Well at least I'm in good company."
Drake finished his food and set his plate in the sink. "I am ready when you are" he said to Miles.