alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-21-2014

Drake noticed the bulge in Miles' pants and felt a bit less sleezy. He took a seat and set the blankets aside. His own hard cock pressed against his jeans. "I can stay up a bit longer." He blushed realizing how dirty that all sounded. He let his eyes fall to Miles' groin and licked his lips without knowing. He wanted to taste him so bad.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-21-2014

Miles saw Drake's tongue and he shivered with desire. He quickly got up, "Well I'm going to head to bed, you have a good might Drake," he gave him a soft smile and another full once over of his body. He turned and quickly made it to his room. He sat in his bathroom until he was no longer erect. Then he undressed, put on his pajamas pants and climbed into his queen sized bed next to his brother. Sleep came quickly and he dreamed about a great dark dragon.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-21-2014

Drake covered Kallen up and helped move him to the end of the couch. The little blond half woke long enough to smile up at him and even reach out to touch his chest. This wasn't helping his situation any. He only wished the man touching his chest was Miles, more than Kallen. Drake covered him and stepped away to let the young man fall back to sleep.
He took the other end of the couch and covered up. He didn't want to make a mess and avoided touching himself. He had to will his hard cock away.
His eyes began to drift close and he heard a voice in the distance. He reached out to the voice in return.
"I heard you need my help" came the voice.
Drake smiled as he walked through a brightly lit garden and came to sit next to an older man with long white hair and shite beard. The kind older man smiled at him.
"Hello sir" Drake said. He took a seat and offered the man his hand in a friendly shake. The old man had the same rune marks across his fingers.
"It has been ages my friend" the old man said. "You need my help?"
Drake nodded. "I am working on a case. I have things to show you."
"You always have interesting things to show me my friend. You can find me under the troll bridge" he offered. "I will be waiting for you. Just bring the usual payment."
Drake nodded and the dream began to fade away.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-22-2014

Miles walked around the cave slowly, he could smell the dragon, it was a pleasant scent though so he wasn't as fearful as he should have been. When he rounded the corner the dragon was sitting on his haunches, looking directly at him, like he had been expecting him. It was massive, with a long snout and piercing hazel eyes. He had wrapped his wings about his great body and his tail was whipping around behind him, making the dust from the cave floor swirl. He blinked once, then Miles could hear him in his mind ~You unicorn fae beast. What brings you?~
Miles shook his head, "I was wrong. I shouldn't be here," he took one step back and the dragon's tail shot out and pushed him into the wall. Miles gasped, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!"
The dragon chuckled in his mind and it was such a human sound that it was creepy. ~Oh no. I have been waiting.~ The tip of the tail came around and flicked Miles' nose as the body of the tail kept him pinned. ~You've had your eye on me.~
"No."
~You desire me.~
"No!" Miles looked away.
~Even now...you are hard.~
Miles was mortified to realize he was. In front of this creature. What sort of man was he!?
~Open your mouth.~
"What?!" Miles snapped his head around and glared at the dragon.
~You heard me. Do it.~ The dragon narrowed his eyes. ~Now.~
Miles, scared for his life, obeyed. He parted his lips slowly and gagged when the dragon thrust the tip of his tail between them. His eyes grew wide as the dragon penetrated his mouth, down to his throat, over and over again in a lewd imitation of a blow job.
~Your mouth is perfect. Hot. Small. Tight like a woman.~
Miles gagged and groaned, saliva dripped from his mouth and to his horror his erection was harder than ever. He wanted to touch it badly.
The dragon laughed again ~You take it so well. Just like a slut.~
The word made his entire body shiver and he felt his cock pulse so strongly...

...that it woke him up. He gripped the sheets and clenched his teeth as his cock released his seed all inside of his pajamas. He took a deep breath when it was all done and he dared to look over to see his brother still fast asleep. He sat up with a groan and quickly got out of bed so he could freshen up.
Once under his shower head he went over the dream again. He was mortified that not only did he have a wet dream about Drake, but that it was Drake in a beast form. Most dragons he knew couldn't even change back to a beast form, a fact that made Miles believe that there wasn't even one. He didn't know what that said about himself that the Drake he wanted to pin him down and have his way was a beast form that may or may not even exist. He felt ashamed, dirty and still slightly aroused. He had no idea what this said about him as a man so he just hurried up and washed then went back to bed and hoped he didn't have another dream like that.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-22-2014

Kallen had awoke first and sat up on his phone for a while. He had called into work with some excuse that he was sick, even sold it well. Drake had to admit the kid was a good actor. He woke to hearing Kallen sell his sick story and hang up.
Drake sat up and began to comb out his hair with his fingers. He felt Kallen's eyes on him and was aware that there was a strange energy coming from Kallen. An energy that made Drake slightly aroused. There was no doubt in his mind that Kallen was an Incubus and able to tap into some of those seductive powers. It made him a bit uneasy to think if Kallen could tap into them fully, what he was capable of doing.
Drake looked up at the small blonde and smiled. "If you stare to hard I might catch fire" he stated. He grabbed hi shirt and pulled it back on to keep Kallen's eyes off of him. The kid was attractive but Drake was already getting to like Miles.
"Sorry" Kallen blushed. "Well, I called in sick today. So I can be with you guys as you find something out about me."
"You probably should go back to work." Drake began. "Live your life as normal as it was before all this and we will fill you as needed."
"You want me to sit around so you can pick and choose the truths you tell me later?" Kallen narrowed his eyes. "No thank you. I'll come with you. Besides this is like some sort of adventure." Kallen smiled wide.
For an instant Drake felt uneasy about the green in Kallen's eyes. That color was pretty but something dark about it. Something mischevious.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-22-2014

Parker woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around him and a hard on pressed to the crack of his ass. He smirked, thinking it was Kallen and rocked back against him. The arms tightened and rocked back with a groan. Parker's cock twitched and he reached down and rubbed it. The two of them sped up until the speed jarred Miles awake.
He jerked and called out, "Parker!"
His brother, hearing Miles, squeaked and jumped from the bed as if he was burned.
"Shit Miles! What the fuck?!"
"I was asleep!" He threw a pillow at his brother's face.
Parker made a face, "God...brother dick..."
Miles huffed and left the room, "I was asleep!" He called back just as he walked into the living room. He was barefoot and shirtless and his erection swung freely in his loose pajama pants.
He gasped when he saw Kallen and Drake, "Oh! I forgot you were here!" He placed his hands over his groin and ran back to his room.
Just as he got in he saw Parker completely naked.
"Dammit Miles!" Parker threw his hands up.
"Why are you naked?!" Miles asked a bit too loudly.
"Shower dude!" Parker laughed, "Pervert!"
"Ugh," Miles shook his head with a sigh.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-22-2014

Drake couldn't help but smile and Kallen was giggling like a girl .
"Sounds as if you two need your own sleeping space" Drake called.
Kallen was amazed that Drake could be so bold and his face grew red.
Drake had noticed Miles' morning wood and took note of the size, A nice size he could easily fit down his throat. He shook the thought away quickly. The last thing he needed was to add to the chaos of the moment.
Kallen stood and stretched. "Wash up real good for me Parker" he teased through the door. in his little sexy voice.
Drake shivered again at the thought of Kallen mastering his Incubus powers. That boy was going to be dangerous.
For now Drake sat back and finished buttoning up his shirt.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-23-2014

Parker laughed, "Will do bunny!" He called back before stepping into the bathroom.
Miles freshed up at the sink and dressed in simple black slacks and tight black tee before he went into the living room.
"Sorry about this morning," he rubbed his neck nervously, "anyway, you two hungry?" He flicked his eyes over at Drake, but when the dream flashed into his mind he looked away quickly, "I...well...I'm sure I have something here..." he made his way to the kitchen.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-25-2014

"I'll come," Miles looked at Drake and was sad to see his hair back up, "I'm curious as to what we can find out. Everything about this..." he sighed, "just one event can your life forever," he smiled at Kallen, "hopefully, this one will be for the good," he looked through his fridge and saw a few things he could use to make a nice large breakfast.
By the time he got everything out Parker had joined them. Parker went right up to Kallen and kissed his cheek, "You sleep well?"
Miles put the bacon in the oven and threw the tator tots into a skillet with some chopped onion, bell peppers and cheese. The eggs he got started in another skillet. He looked up at Drake, "Yes, I didn't ask you, did you sleep well? I hope my sofa was comfortable," he gave him a soft smile.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-25-2014

Kallen turned and placed a hand on Parker's hip and nuzzled against him. "I did. Your couch is comfy. Would have been more cozy next to you" he smirked.
Drake returned the smile and walked over to stand next to Miles. "I've slept on far worse" he said. "I had some odd dreams though. One was more of a vision than a dream I guess" he sighed. "How about you. Sleep well after our adventurous night?"

Miles blushed, "I did..." he glanced at Drake, "you were in it," he smiled, nervous to reveal that, but feeling a bit bold too. The man did say he wanted to take him on a date.
Parker nodded, "Definitely, would have been much better to feel your dick instead of my bros."
Miles sighed and mumbled, "I was asleep..."

Drake chuckled.
"So is that why you were sexually assaulting your brother in your sleep?" Kallen smirked back at Miles. Kallen had slid his hand to Parker's ass and gave it a small squeeze.
Drake smirked. "It's morning wood, there is no such thing as control." He leaned in toward Miles. "Stop blushing like that" he warned softly. He slid his hand across Miles' lower back.

Miles' entire body got warm, but he was able to play it cool, "I think it was a combination of a change in sleeping arrangements and meeting new people."
"And for the record I didn't assault Miles," Parker shook his head no, "I'm the one who woke up feeling like a hot dog bun!"
"I'm never gonna live that down..." his brother groaned.
"Hey Drake," Parker grinned at the dragon, "he felt pretty big, you're in for a treat," he winked at him.
"Parker! Dear God!" Miles scolded, but his brother just laughed.

Drake smirked. "It's not the size that matters but how you use it."
"Sais the man with an elephant trunk in his pants" Kallen grumbled. "What, I look over while your asleep and your shit was peeking out the top of your pants" he smiled.
Drake blushed this time. "I was asleep' he grumbled this time. "Can we talk about something other than our dicks?"
Kallen smirked. "But it was just getting good."

Miles cocked a brow and gave Drake a smile, "So it's all fun and games when it's someone else huh?"
Parker chuckled, "Hey Kallen, we don't know anything about your dick!"
"Or yours brother," Miles looked at Parker, "so you sure you wanna go there?"
"I'm not ashamed," he grinned, "It's not as big as your kielbasa, but it will get the job done!"
"Oh dear," Miles chuckled then started to stir the potatoes. He had to admit he was a bit envious of Kallen, the young man got to get a glimpse of Drake. Thinking of the man and being so near to him made him want to ask if he had ever heard of a dragon going into beast form, but he didn't want to come off as being silly so he didn't.