alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-20-2014

Drake raised a brow. "Last one who said to surprise them, ended up running off shortly after" he teased. "Then again she was more upscale city girl and didn't like camping at all" he shrugged. "I'll think of something in the middle then." He grabbed some paper towels and began to help. His hair swept over his shoulder.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-20-2014

Miles wasn't sure if Drake really meant it or if he was joking. He didn't ask for him to clarify either, if he asked he'll definitely say yes, if not that was okay too.
He could smell Drake's hair and it was so pleasant he almost groaned. No one had ever affected him so strongly before. He could barely concentrate. He sighed and whispered, "We should probably look through the books, do some research," he turned his head and Drake was closer than he thought. He had the thought that even the man's nose was nice.

Drake titled his head to the side. His light hazel eyes caught the light just right and seemed to set them on fire with a flash of yellow. "sounds good" he said. Drake stood and offered his hand to Miles to help him up. 'We can talk about our date later then" he smiled.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-20-2014

Miles nodded curtly, surprised and flattered he really did intend to ask him out. God he really wanted to see him shirtless. He jerked his hand away, mortified that his libido decided to rear it's head now and rushed from the kitchen.
He went over to the shortest bookcase in his home and pulled out two books. He placed them on his coffee table, "One on nymphs and Succubus and the other on old tribes and organizations," he unbuttoned his suit jacket and took it off and placed it over a chair. He was left in just his dress shirt, tie, vest and slacks. He sat at the far end of the sectional, away from Kallen.

Drake walked over and took a seat beside Miles, but was polite not to sit too close. He lifted one of the books and began to thumb through it. "There was a mark on Kallen right?" Drake looked over at the small blond and raised a brow. "We should have a look at it. Where was it?" Drake stood up and sat beside Kallen and shook him gently. "Kallen" he said softly.
Kallen groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Hi." He smiled up at Drake.
'I need to see the mark you have. Please."
Kallen sat up and pulled off his shirt. His slender body was well toned and built. Drake had to admit that Kallen was what he use to go after. The slender and delicate males were his particular type but his taste in men had changed some. Still Kallen was nice to look at.
Drake touched the mark on his back and knew he had seen it before. He nodded. 'You can put your shirt on and go back to sleep" he smiled. "I will tell you what we find."
Kallen nodded and lay back down. He was out again in a moment.
Drake took his seat back and sighed. He leaned over to whisper. "I've seen both marks separate before but never together, plus the snake is faceing the right, not the left. That means something."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-21-2014

"Could it be a curse?" Miles stood up and grabbed a book of curses. When he returned he sat a bit closer to Drake than he intended, but he didn't want to offend him so he didn't move. So it ended up him being close enough that he was wrapped in Drake's pleasant scent.

"That could be troubling if that's the case. Why make a beast forget then toss him to the humans unless he was extremely powerful or dangerous," Miles bit his lower lip and narrowed his eyes, "I don't want to discuss liflifting it until we find his clan."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-21-2014

Drake nodded. "I agree. Locating his clan would be wise if they still existed.' He sighed deeply. "Last I had hear, all of the Trinity clan was wiped out. The last was the daughter of the lord. She had vanished one day though. This was over a hundred years ago. Legend has it that she was never seen again and presumed dead."

"Or someone has been cleverly hiding her or her heirs all this time. Without a properly IDed body I don't feel comfortable declaring her clan extinct. Even if it has been one hundred years," he looked over at Drake to see what he thought.

Drake nodded. "That sounds reasonable." He rubbed his eyes. Drake was a bit wore out after the day but he was going to fight sleep to find the truth. "We also need to look into the order. Shit I'll have to bother a very resourceful contact."

Miles noticed that Drake was tired, "You should get some rest. You can crash here if you'd like, the sofa's large enough," even as he made the offer he continued to flip through the books.

"Thank you" Drake said. He stood up and began to unbutton the flannel shirt he wore and set it aside revealing his bare upper body. His pant hung around the bottom of his hips revealing he was likely not wearing any underwear and going comando . His arms and back had rune tattoos on them that matched the ones across his fingers. He sat back on the couch and laid his head back. "Just beat is all" he grumbled. "We can go find my contact tomorrow."

Miles mouth went dry and he openly looked over Drake's body. His semi erection started to swell to full hardness. His eyes lingered at Drake's groin, he'd never had an uncut one before. His mouth was watering, imagining how he would pleasure him. He turned his head away, "Let me...well...get you a pillow and blanket," he cleared his throat and stood, making his was to the closet but the front door. He hoped when he walked back his erection would be gone.

"Get one for Kallen if you have it" Drake said. He began to remove his boots and undo the button of his pants. He watched Miles walk away and wondered how his ass looked up in the air. The thought of bending Miles over and spreading his cheeks open made him groan. His cock stirred in his pants and he had to remind himself he was a guest and had just met the man. His cock pressed against his pants making it hard to think of anything else.

Unfortunately his cock didn't abate so as he walked back over to Drake his mostly complete hard on was pressing against his slacks. He hid it behind the blankets until he reached to sofa and had to drop them down so he could cover Kallen.
He handed Drake's over to him, "You going to rest now or look through these books a bit more?" He sat down and when he did it pulled his slacks tight again his erection, showing it off.