alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-20-2014

Miles looked up at Drake and instead of answering him asked ~Do all dragons know telepathy? I have only ever spoken to my brother in this way. It's very...different. Intimate.~ He looked down as he started to scoop the coffee into the filter ~It's not bad, I'm not complaining, just surprised I might have been able to do this with others and not known.~

Parker sat up and pulled Kallen close and just held him, he didn't think there was anymore to say right now.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-20-2014

~It's a skill I learned from another. Took a very long time to master but no, not all dragons can do this. I'm just trained is all. We all have the ability to learn, some better than others. I'm sure even the nymph can be taught~ He took up another book.

Kallen laid his head against Parker and closed his eyes. He felt safe here with parker and tired all of a sudden.

~I see. Well I am pleased you're inside me.~ Miles looked up quickly at Drake ~That came out...sorry.~ He gave a sheepish grin then went back to preparing coffee.

Drake smiled slightly and kept turning the pages of the book. He went to say something to Kallen but saw the little blond had fallen asleep. ~I guess we do research then. He's asleep.~ Drake walked over to the kitchen area and opened a few cupboards until he found the mugs and took a few down. He turned to watch Miles at work. ~Thank you for your help so far. Good help is hard to find. Every time they give me a partner I tend to scare them off or they are just incompetent.~

"Who do you work for may I ask?" Miles took a red mug, "I used to work for a P.I. specializing in beasts, but he was more scared of them than he should be so I left and started my own work on the side under the table. Then I got the graphic design gig. I still do the side work though. Tonight I just did it because my brother was involved. Normally I don't bother if someone isn't paying me."
The coffee was high enough that he could pour them both a mug quickly. He pointed to the cream and sugar then asked, "So, tell me about you being a bouncer. Was that it or did you...partake of the amenities?"

"I work for a special division of the human police that know about us. Mostly fae run but there are a few humans in the ranks. As a bouncer I saw a lot going on's in the club, had a bit of a rough patch after a break up and partook in whatever I was invited to." He shrugged. "That's how I realized I enjoyed the company of men as well as women. Before that I was strictly straight and rather homophobic." Drake paused and realized that was more of himself that he shared than he had ever in one meeting.

Miles nodded, "I've never been with a woman," he said simply, "I lost my virginity to a good friend of mine when we were 14. He had heard about it in a book and wanted to try it. He ended up not enjoying it. I liked it greatly, so I didn't bother with women," he shrugged and leaned against the counter and sipped his coffee, "As I got older I realized I wasn't attracted to women at all. I found out later that I'm pretty rare when it comes to unicorns, most are either straight or bi. But I do have fae blood so I chalk it up to that," he smirked, "Strictly Dom or Switch?"
He enjoyed being able to openly talk about not only being a beast but his sexual preferences with someone. He was close to his brother, but not that close. The most they ever exchanged was if they got lucky or not, no details. He looked over Drake again and wondered what he would be like in bed, he imagined he would be fierce and exciting. He was so sexy it bordered on ridiculous.

Drake took a deep sip of his coffee as was, black. "I guess I'm mostly dom, but have switched a few times." He shook his head "I don't usually talk about myself this much" he smiled. "I tend to keep myself private to others. Just how I am." Her looked up at Miles and studied the man's face. "I've only met a few unicorns over the years and most were prissy bitches" he shrugged. He was thankful that Miles wasn't a prissy bitch.

Mile's eyebrows shot up, "Really? I've never met any others besides those of my family," he added more sugar to his coffee, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry by the way. Just curious," he took a sip and looked away. He hoped he hadn't made Drake uncomfortable.

drake smiled. "I've been around the realm a lot.. That didn't sound good." He smirked. "I don't mind sharing, just... Not use to it." He set his coffee cup down and stepped closer. "So tell me more of yourself then." He leaned against the counter.

Miles shrugged, "I'm not sure if there is more. I'm rather dull to be honest. I go to work, come home, read or play a video game or two then go to sleep. I enjoy going to the gym, but it's really an after thought, if I make it, great, if not..." he took a sip then cocked a brow at Drake, "Or were you asking about my sexual preferences?"

Drake shrugged. "Just chatting in general, but if you like to talk about that, I'm a good listener."
Drake reached up and began to undo his bun. He let his long black hair down. It fell to his waist and revealed a few thin dreads and a few small braids. Some had colorful beads at the ends. Drake slid the hair tie around his wrist and messaged his scalp, letting some of his long moehawk fall forward. "Sorry, my head hurts after having it up all day' he groaned.

Miles turned his body some so his growing erection was blocked by the counter. He couldn't speak for a moment after having seen Drake make himself even sexier. He cleared his throat, "I'm a sub, I have tried to Switch before but it really isn't me. I haven't found a good partner yet that can really be as strong as I like. I'm a strong man myself so unless the man is..." he had to stop himself from saying 'fantastically built like you', "well, you know, bigger than me, the restraint doesn't feel genuine," he glanced over at Drake and his cock jumped again, he quickly looked away and his eyes rested on his brother, who he was mortified to see had his eyes open.
~Yeah bro I heard all that.~ Parker smirked at him.
Miles looked back at Drake and whispered in a small voice, "Parker's awake..."
~You want him to take you right now don't you?~ Parker teased his brother.
~Leave me alone!~
Parker had to hold in a chuckle. He closed his eyes and smiled ~Trojan man!~ He sing-songed.
Miles cleared his throat again and took a long drag of his coffee, burning his throat.

Drake finished off his coffee and paid no mind to Parker being awake. He could tell by Miles' body language that the pair must be having some sort of embarrassing mental conversation. It was rather amusing. Drake set his mug down and smiled. "So your brother teased me that I should ask you out on a date. So does chasing bad fae and having coffee after count as a date or are you a traditional dinner and movie sort of man?" He smiled.

Miles stuttered and dropped his coffee, "Shit," he whispered.
Parker laughed, "I'm goin' to bed. Leave you two at it!" He moved slowly so he wouldn't wake Kallen and made his way to his brother's room.
Miles said goodnight softly then looked around for his paper towels, finally, he realized they were behind him and he grabbed some and started to wipe up his mess. After a while he said, "I am not picky. I...if you are actually asking me out..." he finally felt together enough to look at Drake, "then just surprise me," he gave a small smile then went back to cleaning up.