alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-20-2014

Drake smirked. ~ She has no idea I'm a cop now~ he spoke to Miles mentally. Drake made his way to one the stair landing in the back of the club and smiled at the bouncer at the stairs. "Tell Indigo that Drake is here to see her. I have a gift fir her." He glanced back at Miles. "She will be very pleased." ~You do have a nice ass~

Kallen looked back but couldn't see it himself. "I don't have any tattoos" he frowned. "It burns" he whimpered. The mark began to burn hotter and Kallen began to twitch. "It burns" he flailed in his chair and fell on the ground, holding his back.

Indigo sat back in her seat looking at her messenger. "You let him get away" she hissed. "You know how hard it is to find a nymth with succubus mix, not to mention he is of noble birth!" She narrowed her eyes at the messenger. A call came over her PA system. "Miss Indigo, Drake is here to see you. He said he has a gift for you. a handsome man with him."
Indigo huffed. "Get out there and bring Kallen to me alive. I need him for my plans" she jissed. She pressed the button as the messenger poofed away into smoke. "Send them in."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-20-2014

Miles looked down at his feet to hide the sudden blush that came over him from having someone other than his brother speak to him in such an intimate way. ~Same for you. Flexes well as you walk.~

Parker cursed under his breath and slid to the ground with him. He wasn't sure if it would help but he placed his cool hand over the burning tattoo, "You just gotta be the center of attention today huh?" He asked nervously. He really hoped he wasn't making things worse.

Drake glanced back but said nothing. When they were allowed up he began to walk up the stairs and wondered if Miles would dare a glance at his ass walking up stairs.
Once inside Drake smiled at Indigo who stood up and made her way straight to him. Her hand reached out and grabbed his cock in his pants and she pressed against him.
"Drake darling. It's been ages" she smiled. "You know I've missed your huge, uncut, mass so badly."
"We only fucked once" Drake said bluntly. "I was drunk as well."
"It was still fun" she grinned.
Drake pulled back from Indigo and removed her hand from his groin.
"Party pooper. I see you did bring me something though" she looked at Miles. "Very handsome."
"He is. He's also mine." ~Look around a bit the best you can. Are you able to sweep a room with your mind?~

Kallen had tears in his eyes. "I don't want be" he choked. He gripped Parker's chest and buried his face in Parker's shoulder. "That feels better" he whimpered. The mark began to fade to a dull red brown tattoo at last and Kallen began to feel better. "I just want to go back to my shitty life of being alone, working my shit job." He sobbed. It had struck him though, that without this chaos he would of never met Parker. "Your the only good thing that came from this day" he whispered.

~Already did. Your 'uncut mass' must be perfect because she's literally not thinking of anything else right now...~ Miles closed his eyes and pushed a bit deeper, but not too much, not wanting her to catch on in case she was skilled at that. ~Ah, she's got a safe in here somewhere and...a memory of Kallen. I can't go digging for fear of her finding out.~

Parker kissed Kallen's forehead, "It's gonna be alright, being a beast isn't so bad. It's not gonna make you less or better than being fully human. You're gonna be fine, no matter which way this all goes," he smiled at him, "trust me, some of these powers can be cool!"

Drake watched as Indigo looked Miles over. ~A memory of Kallen is good enough for me~ Drake reached over and pulled Indigo toward him. "I really hoped we could keep this professional" he began.
She smiled up at him. "Professional? Are you wanting to watch me with him while I spank him?"
Drake didn't bat a lash at that one. "No, I want to know what you have going on with a certain in the dark fae named Kallen."
Drake watched her expression change quickly.
~Get ready to run if I tell you. She's a nasty one.~
"What are you talking about?"
"A little blond boy named Kallen. He has no idea what he is and I suspect you do. Your man went after him." Drake pulled out his phone and showed her the pic of the ogre. "Talk Indigo and I won't set your establishment on fire." His voice was deep and dark. A small hint of his anger.
Indigo shivered. "I.... Yes he's one of mine but what he does on his spare time..."
"You have a residual thought of Kallen in your head" he pointed out.
Indigo glared at him. "The boy is lost yes. I simply wanted to take him home to his parents. Theres a reward on him."

Kallen nodded his head. "I hope your right.' He dried his eyes with his hands. "Shit, usually I'm a lot happier than this. Pulling pranks and teasing people. This is not like me at all. a scared bitch crying on the floor." He smiled at Parker. "Just a warning I am a brat at times. I don't mean to be."

~She's lying.~ Miles narrowed his eyes and stepped up to stand shoulder to shoulder with Drake. He wanted her to know he wasn't a sub, at least, not in this situation. He was on duty and just as capable as Drake. He pushed into her mind and his eyes got a bit wide. ~He's from a noble line, so there very well may be a reward...but...I just don't believe her. She's...wavering. Part of her words are truth, I just can't decipher which ones.~

"Yes you do," Parker chuckled, "if you know yourself enough to apologize for being a brat then you clearly have no intention of quitting," he stood, "Come on, up you go," he held out his hand. A waitress hurried over to make sure they guys were alright, but Parker put her mind at ease. Still though, she brought them both a lemon pie slice with another inquiry about their well being.

Drake growled and reached out to grab her by throat. "So he's of noble blood."
Indigo looked shocked. Her eyes turned to Miles. "You bring a psychic into my club" she snarled.
"Tell me everything or I will cook you."
"fine!' She squealed. "Kallen is from the Order of the ouroboros and the Trinity family!"
Drake's eyes widened. "That bloodline was wiped out a long time ago. The Trinity were a family of Nymphs of royal blood, and the order of the ouroboros was a myth."
"Not a myth. They were a clan of fae who lived off sexual energy. They kidnapped one of the Trinity women and held her as a sex slave for years until she gave birth to a baby boy. He was left in the human world to live among them, but something went wrong. The Order wants him back now. They wish to breed him. They are looking for something in his blood. To make something. That's all I know."
Drake felt sick. They were using the boy for their own means.

Kallen ate his pie happily and sat closer to Parker this time. "Ok so maybe I enjoy being a brat" he smiled. "Life is too short to be boring. I like to have fun and make others laugh." The mark still burned a bit but it was better. Kallen was able to put his shirt back on and thanked the waitress for the pie. He told her he just fainted was all. A long day.

Miles sighed ~I can knock her out so we can leave. Unless you think she'll just let us go after choking her.~ He gave Drake a long suffering look.

Parker smiled at the waitress and she nodded and left them to their dessert. Parker was full by the time he finished the pie, "So what now?" He asked.

Drake released her. ~knock her out and lets go. We need to find Kallen and protect him from the order. Shit that means we need to stash him some place and I'm not getting any sleep.~

Kallen shrugged. "I would probably be at home by now curled up on the couch watching a movie and about to pass out" he smiled. "What about you? What are you usually doing about this time?"

Miles hit her mind with a harder sleep suggestion than Parker used at the club and watched her head drop onto Drake's strong shoulder and start snoring. He looked at Drake, "I'm sure Parker wouldn't mind watching him for a while. They seem to have a quick friendship building. Put her on the sofa over there then we can head out."

"I'm normally at work right now," he chuckled, "I close most of the time. There is a girl named Susan, she's got two kids so I pick up nights so she can be at home with them. She's out of town this week so someone else picked up tonight for me so I could catch a break. We should probably meet up with my brother though, compare notes and have him get a look at that image on your back."

Drake lifted her up in his arms without any thought to it and set her down. "Yeah lets get going" he grunted. "We have some research to do as well. The order isn't an easy one to pin down with how elusive they are. We may have to get help."

Kallen nodded. "Yeah sounds good. The more I know the better right?" He looked nervous and scared. "I'm worried that things are worse than they look. What if I'm like a troll or something" he made a face. "Or a shit monster in disguise." He was joking a bit but was still scared.

"I have some good books at my house, we can go there if you want, see if I can aid in research," Miles said as he took his place a few paces behind Drake, "I think your free pass just got revoked."

Parker shook his head, "Nah man, you're too pretty for that!" He reached out to his brother ~We're free, wanna meet up? I want you to look at something.~

~Sure, my place, give me like 30 minutes to get there though.~

"Let's go," Parker stood, "We'll go to my brother's place, see what we can make of all this."

Drake laughed at the free pass comment. "Yeah I think so."

Kallen stood up and followed Parker.
They arrived at about the same time Drake and Miles did. Drake had dropped Miles off at his car and followed him. "We need to sit you down and tell you what we learned kallen." Drake looked at the young man. He was very pretty indeed. Parker looked like a younger and edgier version of Miles. He would have to watch his thoughts around the other telepaths but he was already attracted to all three in some way or another.
Kallen stayed tight close to Parker. He still didn't know the other two men that well. The dragon had saved him so he felt he could trust him, and Parker seemed very close to his brother and Miles felt safe as well, yet he was still a bit shaken after all that happened.

Miles opened his door to his condo and it was dimly lit by a small sconce on the wall. He flipped the switch and all the lights in the room came up. It was full of bookcases of all makes and colors and all of them were full of books, near to bursting. He had a nice large sectional in tan and a flat screen on the wall, under that a dresser full of DVDs and games. Two gaming consoles were resting on top. A kitchen island separated the living room from the kitchen. It was there that he walked to, "Any one want something to drink? I'm going to put a pot of coffee on."
Parker went to the sofa and laid down on it, "Kallen, take a deep breath, we didn't kidnap you," he rested his head on the arm of the sofa, "You're safe, come here and sit with me."

"Coffee sounds great" Drake said. He walked over to a book shelf and began to look the books over. Pulling one off the shelf in the old language and began to read it.
Kallen walked over and took a seat. "I'm fine, thank you" he answered Miles. He took a seat and sighed deeply. "I know I just.. I'm still a bit off."
Drake glanced up from the book in his hands. ~We need to tell the boy what he is and where he hails from~ He spoke to Miles. ~Kid looks like he's about to burst out of his skin~