alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-19-2014

Parker nodded, "Let's get something to eat, I'm starving after all that."
"Shall I leave you two alone?" Miles asked.
"Yeah, I think we'll be fine," Parker gave his brother a smirk.
Miles got the hint and nodded, "Very well, just get a cab home then, I'm tired, I'm going to bed."
Parker nodded then tugged on Kallen's arm, "Let's get outta here!" He all but dragged him out of the club.
Miles waited until the two had left before he walked back over to the ogre. He was curious as to why this beast had targeted Kallen. The young man didn't seem dangerous, surely not or he wouldn't have sent his brother out with him. He knelt down and started to dig through the ogre's clothing, looking for clues. He kept his mind and ears open for any indication that the cops were arriving soon.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-19-2014

Kallen allowed himself to be dragged away by Parker. Once they had found a dinner outside of town and chose a booth away from anyone else eating, Kallen finally gathered his nerves to start asking questions. "So any idea on why an ogre would chase a person down and try rape them?"

In the ogre's pockets was a note book with a list of fairy types jotted down. Most were scratched off. At the bottom were a few other fairy types all super rare. A nymph, a pixie, and siren, and n incubus/succubus. He also had a match book for an underground fae club called the cave. It was known for dealing in the darker and kinkier side of the fae world.

Parker shrugged, "No clue, but he did say you are rare. A rare what? Are you a beast of some sort to like Miles and me? Oh and Braveheart is apparently a dragon. Or does he mean rare as in the fact that you're a hermaphrodite?"

Miles pulled out his phone and the card with Drake's number on it. After it rang he started talking immediately, "It's Miles, I found a notebook in the ogre's lapel. He's looking for fae. I think Kallen may be fae. I'm still at the club, what do you want to do?"

Kallen looked both confused and surprised. "I don't go around advertising what I am to just anyone besides being human.. Last I checked." He began to wonder if there really was something weird about him besides his gender. He then let the dragon thing sink in. 'Wait dragons are real too?" He sighed deeply and felt a headache coming on. "I'm all for fantasy and fairytales but I thought they were just stories. Not real. I highly doubt I am part of that world."

"I want you to stop contaminating my scene" Drake was behind Miles with the phone in his hand and up to his ear. He smiled slightly though and took the book from Miles' hand and looked it over. "Did I overhear correct that Kallen is a hermaphrodite?" He looked at the list. "Nymphs and succubi are all hermaphrodites' he stated. "He could also be some sort of rare mix like your brother and you." He glanced up at Miles. "I take it you want to help?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah...you are old enough to have known by now..." Parker lowered his head to think. Then he looked up through his bangs, "well...unless...I hate to ask but, do you have family? Anyone who could have told you what you are...or kept it from you?"

"My brother is involved," Miles said simply, "I was going to investigate rather I had your permission or not. I hunt unruly beasts as a hobby. By day I'm a graphic designer," he shrugged, "what I'm saying is, I know what I'm doing, I won't be in the way."

Kallen shook his head. "I was left on the steps of St. Marie's when I was baby. I grew up there mostly. It was hell. The nuns treated my like shit because of my gender issue." He lowered his head. "I ran away when I was fifteen."

Drake raised a brow. "So your a fae vigilante" he smirked. "So do I call you batman now?" he teased. Drake gestured to the matchbook. "Was that on our ogre?"
The clean up crew arrived and began to help the humans out and take them to a fae who could replace memories.

"So dude," Parker reached out and gripped Kallen's arm, "you really could be something! I bet my brother could help us out! Or the dragon! They are old enough to know what is going on!" He smiled, "It's all gonna be alright! We'll get this together yet!"

"Yes," Miles tossed the matches to Drake, "I don't know if he is collecting fae for his own personal uses or if he's working for someone else. Either way this is all disgusting. Killing a man over a fae," he shook his head and sighed, "I remember when we all got along because we were afraid of having the humans find out about us. I guess that's not a tangible fear anymore."

Kallen smiled up at Parker. "Thank you" he said faintly. "Everything happens for a reason I guess." He let his hand slid over and touch Parker's hand over his arm. "I'm really glad I met you."

Drake looked at the matches. "We had a common goal and potential enemies. Things were rather peaceful yet there was still factions in the dark that did not work well with others. The club for example is owned my Indigo Morgan. She is a nasty piece of work. I say we start with her. Take a photo of the ogre with us and show it around. See what we can get."

"Same here, glad my brother and I was there to help," he kept his hand where it was but went back to eating his dinner.

Miles nodded, "I've been there before on another...thing," he slid his eyes away, "I have never spoken to, nor seen Indigo Morgan though," he glanced at Drake, "Are we going to do this now or wait until morning?"

Kallen picked at his food a moment. "I suppose theres ways to find out what I am or what I can do. We should get with the dragon and your brother tomorrow then. Till then. Tell me more about you." Kallen smiled over at Parker.

"Now." Drake snapped a photo of the ogre with his phone. "Before the train goes cold and we lose clues." He glanced at Miles. "I know my way around the club well enough" he added.
Drake headed for the door. "We can take my car together. No sense in wasting your gas."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-20-2014

"Eh, not much to tell," he shrugged, "what do you want to know about. Mundane shit like where I work and my hobbies or stuff about me being a unicorn?"

"Very well," Miles nodded, "Lead the way," with one last glance at the ogre he turned his heels towards Drake and followed him.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-20-2014

Kallen lit up. "The unicorn stuff. Tell me all about that" he grinned, He turned in his seat to face Parker more. "Are you immortal or something? What else can you do? You don't have a horse cock do you?" He tilted his head slightly and let his eyes trail down to Parker's groin, now curious.

Drake lead the way to his car, a classic firebird. Not the typical car for a cop, but Drake didn't look like a typical cop.
Once they had pulled up to the club Drake turned off the car and looked to Miles. "Just follow my lead and let me do the talking. Indigo and I go back a ways."

Parker chuckled, "Nah man, normal penis," he smirked, "I'm not immortal, but I have telepathy. You know, because horses can't talk," he shrugged, "that's all I got, that and the ice thing, though Miles is way more adapt at it."

Miles cocked a brow then slid out of the car. He looked over at the club then back at Drake, "You look like you belong here," he teased.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-20-2014

Kallen smiled. "Still sounds amazing." He shifted in his seat but winced. His shoulder hurt. He recalled the ogre touching his hips and shoulder through the night. Something burned. He began to tug at his shirt. "Ow. That fucking hurts..." He pulled up his shirt revealing a strange mark like a faded redish brown tattoo on his shoulder. The mark was red around the edges as if freshly inflicted. It was the mark of a Celtic triangle in the center of a snake swallowing it's own tale. "Whats on my back?"

Drake smirked and pulled out a leather jacket and slid it on. "I use to be a bouncer here ages ago. I know the place well enough." He snapped his fingers, already getting into character. At the door they met by another huge man, a gargoyle judging by the mark on the man's neck.
"Drake. Long time no see" the man spoke.
"I wanted to show my new play thing around" Drake answered. "I still have a full pass as I like right?"
The bouncer at the door nodded and stepped aside to let them in. He smirked at Drake. "I thought you went after the delicate little ones."
"I grew up some." Drake reached over and grabbed Miles' ass and pulled him along. He lead him inside and omce in, he slid his hand away from his ass. He hoped that Miles would play along and get the idea that Drake was the dom in this relationship as far as anyone needed to know.

"An ouroboros," Parker leaned in close to get a better look. It seemed to be raw, "What the hell...you never had this before?" He reached out to touch it then thought better of it, "Let me ask my brother. Hold on."
~Ouroboros Cherry?~
~A snake eating his tail. Could stand for rebirth, like the phoenix. Why?~
~Not sure yet, I'll get back to you.~
Miles broke the connection then glanced at Drake, "Really? You could have just flashed your badge and asked to see her," he rolled his eyes, "you just wanted to touch my ass," he smirked at him, but was sure no one in the club noticed and he remained two paces behind him as was proper for most subs.