alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-19-2014

Kallen gripped onto Parker's arm tightly and nodded. He was terrified.
The ogre growled down at Kallen. "I was trying to be polite about having you but you rejected me" he growled. "Your kind are so rare" he smiled and reached for Kallen.
A shot fired at the ogre's back made him pull his hand back and turn to growl loudly at the man who shot him. Near the door was a tall man with long black hair pulled back in a bun. The sides of his head were buzzed down short and his face had the start of a full beard.
"Back down" the man warned. His voice was deep and commanding.
The ogre seemed to pause a moment when he took better notice of the man. "Typical of your kind to join the guard and human police" he scoffed. "I should tear you in two."
"And I will light you up if you move' the man warned. Kallen could see his badge clipped to his hip.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-19-2014

Parker groaned ~There's brass here~
Miles sighed as he put the car into park ~Do they know what they are dealing with?~
~Just one guy~ Parker looked around the room, most people seemed to be running away, but some hung around to watch ~I'm not sure, but I'm gonna say yes.~
"Why?" Miles walked up behind his brother.
Parker pointed to the ogre, "Because that one is making remarks like the brass is..."
"Not quite human?" Miles cocked a brow, "Well, no sense in us jumping in. Let's see what he can do." ~Keep an eye on that boy you're with. He looks like he's going to vomit.~
Parker ran his hand over Kallen's back, "Hey, you're gonna be good baby," he cooed in his ear then kissed his cheek, "Between my brother here and Braveheart over there, we're safe."

Kallen blinked and tried to calm himself. "What did the big ugly mean by rare?" He asked faintly. He was confused.
The ogre charged at the cop who shot again, hitting the ogre in the leg before the ogre swung and sent the cop flying into the wall hard enough to crack the brick.
He then turned sharply back to Kallen and began to walk toward him.
Kallen backed up into Parker's brother, still holding Parker's arm. "Stay away from me!' kallen shouted at him.
"I have searched a long time for one of you" the ogre grinned.

"Shit," Miles snarled.
Parker grinned, "You're gonna love this Kallen!"
Mile's eyes started to grow a pale blue then his fingertips, "Be ready," he instructed his brother.
"Yeah, yeah, I know the drill," he looked over at Kallen, "Dude, what I'm about to do might hurt."
"It might not work on him," Miles said, "he's...something...can't pinpoint it right now."
"Go!" Parker called just as he pushed a telepathic wave out of himself and onto every mind in the room, telling them to sleep. Immediately the remaining patrons dropped to the ground just as Miles released sharp tendrils of ice from his finger tips towards the ogre.

Kallen's eyes grew wide as he felt something pushing into his mind but while others fell asleep he didn't.
The ogre was able to stay awake as well but the ice hit him hard, scureing his chest and belly. The ogre screamed out and thrashed around as the cop came back up from behind the ogre and drove something through him.
Kallen watched as the cop tore a large black sword from the ogre's gut and let the beast fall to the floor. He huffed a few times and with a wave of his hand the sword disappeared in a flare of black flames.
Kallen felt dizzy seeing all this. This wasn't normal at all. His eyes began to roll into the back of his head.

Parker felt Kallen sway beside him, "Whoa, stay with me buddy," he chuckled then he looked at his brother, "I think we scared him."
Miles ignored him and walked up to the officer, "Sir," he held out his hand for a shake, "I believe this kill is yours and since that is the case, so is the clean up," he smirked at him.
Parker shook Kallen, "Can't faint dude, don't you wanna see the rest?" He was grinning from ear to ear.

The officer gave a faint smile and shook the man's hand with a heavy handed grip. "I already have some one on the way to handle that mess. Nice trick by the way. Haven't seen magic like that in ages, since the Merlin was in his prime." The Merlin was a legend among creatures in the realm. Some thought he was only a myth while others held faith that he was very real, and some claimed to actually know him.
Kallen groaned softly and looked up at Parker. "I think I need a drink before you show me anything else" he said softly. He was still trembling in Parker's arms.

Miles nodded, "I come from an old line of mixed blood. Fae and unicorn," he shrugged, "got the telepathy from the equine side and the ice from the elemental fae," he pointed at his brother, "Parker too. Telepathic and ice wielding. What about you? You're awfully," he ran his eyes along his body, "talented..."
Parker smirked, "Come, let's go sit at the bar," he led Kallen through the throng of sleeping people until they got to their destination, "Here babe, have a seat," he walked around the bar and got behind it and pulled out two squat glasses and poured them both some whiskey, "Sooo...that was an ogre..." he sipped his drink, "and my brother and I are Unicorns," he winked as he took another sip.

The cop took notice of the open glance but wasn't about to make a big deal of it just yet. "Black dragon" he said bluntly. "Pure blood. My name is Drake, of course I wasn't original in choosing a human name. Drake means dragon." he shrugged. He glanced past Miles at Kallen. "He has no idea what he is, does he?"

kallen looked down at the drink in his hand but his eyes lifted slowly at the words "ogre" and "unicorn". He raised a brow. "I thought unicorns were horses with a horn, or horny horses" he cracked a slight smile.

Miles shook his head, "I am not sure on that," he eyed Kallen for a while before turning his eyes back to Drake, "A dragon. I have only met three others in my lifetime. Strong, loyal, good lovers," he stated the traits simply, not with flirtation in his voice at all. He waved his hands, pointing to the patrons on the ground, "hese people will be getting up soon, the ones who left more than likely called the authorities. I'd rather my brother and I not be here for that...so are we free to go Officer Drake?"

"They are," Kallen shrugged, "we think...they are hella old, like B.C.E. old. Basically our family line has just told the story that we are fae and unicorn, but hell, we might not be," he chuckled, "I just know I can do this," he lifted his hand and slowly began to frost over his fingers, "I can't even feel it."

Drake looked around at the others and nodded. "Yeah, but if your brother plans to keep an eye on that one, call me if anything happens." Drake pulled out his card and handed it to Miles. "I'm curious myself as to why the ogre was so riled up by him." He gave Miles one last glance. "And all dragons are excellent lovers" he corrected him with a small smirk.

Kallen leaned in and looked at the ice on Parker's fingers with wonder. "Wow..." Kallen reached out and ran his fingertips along the ice. "So your like Ice Man from the X-Men?" He smiled and looked up at Parker. "I'm jealous. Being a hermaphrodite isn't a super power" he teased.

Miles cocked a brow at Drake and twirled the card in his fingers, the man was intriguing. Miles spoke to his brother ~He's a dragon.~
~He's hot as fuck.~
Miles smiled then put the card in his back pocket.
~Ask him out!~
~Goodness no! I just met the man!~
Parker rolled his eyes and reached out and found Drake's mind easily ~If you think my brother is hot ask him out. He's a great guy.~ Then he turned his attention back to Kallen, "Like a hermaphrodite as in you got a dick and some ovaries I can't see or like hermaphrodite as in those hentai futa girls with all the trimmings?" He grinned wide.

Drake paused and smiled. ~I just might~ He spoke back mentally, showing his own talents of telepathy. He then walked outside to meet his clean up crew.

Kallen blushed deeply. "Like the futa girls.. I even had small breasts but I had them removed years ago. I I.D as male but no matter what I still look rather female." He bit his lip nervously. "It makes dating difficult. I either get total perverts or anyone I like is disgusted by me. I've had stalkers in the past but never had anyone break some one's neck over me."

"Yeah that was a bit much," Parker nodded, "I bet you look hot though...I don't have a fetish or anything, but I'm Pansexual, so, yeah dude, you're like the best of all worlds!" He laughed.
Miles walked up, "We need to get going. The officer, Drake, said someone would be cleaning up the kill, but I don't want to be around for them or anyone else who comes this way," he smiled at Kallen, "My name is Miles."
"Cherry," Parker grinned, "you can call him Cherry."
"You may not call me Cherry," Miles pursed his lips, "stop that!"
Parker chuckled, "So hey," he walked back around to Kallen, "you gonna head home or you wanna hang for a bit longer? I mean I totally get it if you just want to call it a night. You've seen some stuff," he looked at him with understanding. He knew what it felt like to be in a room and have no idea what was going on. Watching his brother give their family dog frostbite on accident was a rude awakening.

Kallen looked up at the other brother, Miles. There was some sort of inside joke about the name Cherry for sure. "I'm Kallen" he offered softly. He was still shaken or he would be all over flirting with both brothers.
He turned his head toward Parker and felt rather small for saying so. "I don't want to be alone" he said. "I'm afraid to go home right now. I live alone..." He dared to glance back at the ogre on the floor. "Maybe you can shed some light on this a bit better.' He glanced at Miles then again at Parker. He could tell that at the least he and Parker were getting along fine and could be friends at the least. He felt strangly safe with the pair.