alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 01-03-2015

Drake chuckled *your not strange at all. I've seen and met strange people in my time. Your rather enjoyable, sexy, smart...* Drake had to adjust a bit. He was already hating the fact he had to sleep with cloths on, but he couldn't trust being nude around the darker Kallen at all.
*I find you very enjoyable. I just worry that I'll scare you off some how. I do have a bit of a temper when pushed. Then again all dragons do.*

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 01-03-2015

Miles smiled *I already knew that Drake. That doesn't frighten me. So far, nothing you've done has scared me. We should probably go a bit slower though...I'd like to get to know you more.*

Drake sighed deeply * I do agree. I would like to know you more. I get a bit distracted by your looks though* he teased. * I think I can behave myself some.*

Kallen tilted his head as he watched Drake through the crack of the door. (He's not sleeping)
(He's talking to the unicorn telepathically. You can't hear them can you?)
(No, I can't do that psychic stuff.)
(Shame. I can. Do you want to listen in?)
Kallen shook his head. (No, that's not right.)
(Pht, you and your morals. You are pathetic. Would you like me to teach you though? Maybe you can talk to the other unicorn. The one we like.)
Kallen frowned deeply. (Parker is afraid of me now because of you. He hates me. He'll probably never talk to me again.)
(Make him talk to you again.)
(You can't make some one talk to you or like you. That's not how it works.)
(It is in my world. Called manipulation)
(I want him to trust me.)
(That will never happen) Dark Kallen said.
Kallen felt tears again.

*Just some?* Miles chuckled *Well then, you're stronger than me. Your appearence makes me...well...aroused. Especially when your hair is down.* Thinking about Drake's body was starting to get him warm. He looked down at his brother's head on his lap and realized he couldn't get an erection with his head right there. *Goodness Drake we should stop. Parker's right here on my lap. Don't make me hard.* He was grining.

*On your lap? Kinky* he teased. *So a mental image of me wet, hair down, and panting in pleasure is a bad idea?* He smirked to himself.

Miles felt his cock jump and smirked *That's evil.*
"Shit Miles..." Parker groaned and sat up, "that was in my ear. Fuckin A." He glared at his brother, "Goodnight," he flicked his brother's nose then left the room.
Miles chuckled then said *He's gone Drake, he didn't like my dick twitching on his face.*

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 01-04-2015

Drake laughed quietly to himself. *I won't mind your cock in my face* he smirked. *Or anywhere else on or in me* He sighed deeply and pulled the blanket over himself and undid his pants. His hardening member was rubbing uncomfortably against his jeans. He was cursing himself for not owning any sweats, boxers, shorts, or pajama pants. Just jeans.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 01-04-2015

*I'd like that too. Yours is very nice. Thick, looks like you could hurt me real good with it. I can't wait for you to hold me down again. Use me.* Miles leaned back, getting comfortable.

Drake smiled *I would love that. Spread your legs apart wide and watch you squirm while I thrust deep into you.* Drake licked his lips. It was hard to stay tamed around Miles.

*You'd make me scream. You're going to stretch me and make me squirm.* Miles was growing harder *You'd like that hmm? You get off on pain...don't you?* He was really asking, not teasing and he hoped he showed it in his tone.

Drake thought about it a moment. *I do enjoy pain, but also the softer stuff. I'm not sure what started it all, but pain to me is pleasure. I guess I wasn't held enough as a kid.* It was actually rather truthful. He was sure that his love of pain had to do with his childhood and tough skin as a dragon.

Drake thought about it a moment. *I do enjoy pain, but also the softer stuff. I'm not sure what started it all, but pain to me is pleasure. I guess I wasn't held enough as a kid.* It was actually rather truthful. He was sure that his love of pain had to do with his childhood and tough skin as a dragon.

*I only like it a little. I might not be as strong as you...I hope I'll be able to please you.* He was getting a little worried that he couldn't be the sub Drake needed.

Drake closed his eyes. *I could use a little less pain actually. I think it's time I try and be.. Less hard core I guess. But if you ever want to fight back and hurt me, go for it* he smirked. *I won't beat you bloody or anything like that. I never want to actually hurt you.*

Miles smiled *that's good to hear. I really want to make you happy. I'll gladly kneel for you.*