alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-05-2014

They pulled up to the location and Drake climbed out of the car to see the man on the ground. He knelt down and felt a pulse, faint. "What the hell happened here?"
Kallen glanced at Drake and smiled. "He was going to hurt... Parker." kallen winced and grabbed his head. He stumbled a bit and his eyes flickered between vibrant green and the usual green color they had.
~Kallen is aware of his other half and the two seem to be fighting for control~
Kallen looked up at them all staring at him and suddenly felt scared and aware there was something wrong with him.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-05-2014

Miles lifted his hand, "Kallen, I'll be forced to ice you if you can't get control."
Parker frowned and hearing his brother's voice seemed to snap him out of it, "Wait Miles, just wait, I'm sure he can do it, just give him a minute!" Then he looked at Kallen, "You can do it right? Come on, come back to me Kallen. I just met you! Don't go away now!"

Kallen's lip began to tremble. "I... I did that?" He looked at Parker. His eyes faded back to normal but his hair remained the same. He stepped back from everyone trembling.
Drake placed a hand on miles' shoulder as a way to say "at ease".
"Kallen, what was the last thing you remember" Drake asked.
Kallen looked down at the man and felt tears stinging his eyes. "We were leaving the theater and we felt like we were being followed. These men came out of nowhere. One grabbed Parker and held a glowing blade to his throat.... I... I screamed and..."
"It all went black?" Drake held up his hands and began to move forward toward Kallen.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-05-2014

Miles walked over to Parker and grabbed his shoulders, "Are you alright?" He still looked concerned.
"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," Parker looked over at Kallen, "I wasn't in any danger...that was him. God Miles you should have seen him. So methodical, so in control," he frowned, "It was...unsettling..."

Drake reached Kallen and pulled him close. "Your safe now." ~I'll call my superiors and get this handled. This man needs medical attention and I'd like to question him.~
"kallen, you can stay with me tonight." Drake offered. He could tell that the brothers were shaken and kallen would more than likely not be welcome with them tonight.
Kallen looked to Parker and felt like throwing up. He had scared him bad. All he could do was nod and sniffle. He felt pathetic. Inside his head the other was calling him pathetic and telling him he had it all under control.
~He will be safe with me, and you and your brother will be safe from him. We should see Merlin soon about this.~

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-24-2014

Miles nodded, "We can all recoup tonight then meet up again tomorrow to go over our next steps," he touched his brother's back, "come on Parker."
Parker nodded and gave Kallen one last look before he turned his back to him.
Miles gave Drake a soft smile then he left as well.
After a few seconds of walking Miles asked Parker, "Are you sure you're alright?"
Parker nodded, "Yeah...Kallen was just...God Miles...he was like...a monster."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-24-2014

Drake lead Kallen inside and got him settled in at his apartment. He glanced over at the young man. He thought about how some one like Kallen use to be his type and in any other situation, and if he weren't interested in Miles, he would be sweet talking Kallen and kissing his neck. He shook the thought away. He had grown up yet that slight attraction was still there.
Kallen seemed to twitch his head toward Drake and smiled slightly. Drake took notice of the small changes and it made him uneasy and put him on guard.
"So this is your place?" Kallen smiled at him and began to remove his jacket. He casually walked toward Drake with that smile on his lips.
"Yea" Drake grunted.
"It's nice. I bet Miles likes it."
"He hasn't been here yet." Drake felt no need to lie, but he already saw Kallen's game in play.
"Oh." Kallen reached Drake and slid a hand across his chest. His eyes began to glow slightly and Drake felt his body warm. "His loss." Kallen smiled and leaned in toward Drake and kissed him.
Drake felt his body wanting to move into the kiss. He felt his body trying to move on it's own without his permission. He bit into his own cheek and yanked away from Kallen. "This isn't you! Stop using your powers."
Kallen smiled sweetly. "You can tell when I am using my powers? That's impressive."
"So your the other Kallen. Not the sweet and innocent one, but the evil one."
"Evil is a nasty word" Kallen rolled his bright green eyes. "I mearly did what I had to survive."
"Well if you want to continue to draw breath, you'll let my sweet little Kallen take the reigns."
"Sweet and little?" He smiled and moved in again. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" He grabbed Drake by the groin.
Drake narrowed his eyes and grabbed Kallen by the shoulders. "WAKE UP!?" He screamed.
Kallen blinked and suddenly looked frightened for his life. He looked down at his hand and drew it back quickly as the tears began. "Oh god... What did I do?"
Drake sighed deeply. "It wasn't you."
"I like Parker.. Why was I.... Touching you.." He began to sob. "Parker.. He hates me now. Don't he?"
Drake didn't have an answer for him. "Get some rest. I'll take the couch. You can have the bed."
Drake was worried. Kallen's dark half was dangerous, seductive and cold, and familiar. Drake got ready to lay down after he got Kallen settled. He closed his eyes and sought out Miles. *He's afraid that Parker hates him. I think his darker half is now lashing out at his behalf. It's as if they hate each other but they also love each other. It's so strange."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-24-2014

Miles was sitting on his couch, Parker had fallen asleep on him, his head in his lap. Miles had his eyes closed as he ran his fingers through Parker's hair when he heard Drake. *He's shaken up but more worried about Kallen's mental state than himself. How is Kallen by the way?*

*He's asleep. The thought of your brother has kept him rooted more or less to his usual state. I'm not sure if merging them is the best idea, but it's still an option...*

Meanwhile:

Richard looked down at the stack of papers at his new desk. This was going to be a pain in his ass for sure. New partner and big case. The higher ups were lead by the council and council didn't like to give too much info. Richard knew this all too well, seeing as how his father was once a council member.
He ran his fingers through his short blond hair and sat back in his chair and looked at the old dusty files. kallen was the name at the top. No last name, like the kid was a damn pop star. Then again this was no kid. This was an almost over 100 year old dark being known by others a trickster and seducer of great measure. The file underneath was the only known enemy of Kallen, and it was only a single slip of paper that read "Omega".
Richard set the file down and looked across his desk at his soon to be partner's desk. It smelled of smoke. Damn dragons. This was going to be an interesting one to say the least. His kind and dragons were usually enemies yet the top brass decided they would work well together. Playing off each other's strengths and weaknesses. Richard was told once that he had no weaknesses. His kind were perfect. He knew better. The moment one of his kind began to think they really were perfect, is the moment they turn into selfish, egotistical shadows of their former selves.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 01-02-2015

*We'll talk to them both tomorrow. See what Kallen wants to do. It's his body.* He opened eyes *I'm sorry we couldn't finish our night properly. I am looking forward to having another night with you.*

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 01-03-2015

Drake smiled. wanted to apologize for that. Our first time should have been more intimate and a lot less, rough...I was overwhelmed by the fact that you weren't afraid of my true form and I got carried away. I would rather like to take my time with you. I jumped right into treating you like property and not a lover. I'm sorry.*
Drake was actually amazed that Miles suggested there might be a next time.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 01-03-2015

Miles was moved by Drake's apology and it made him feel better about their lack of intimacy. He smiled *you're beautiful Drake and your dragon is gorgeous. I hope that doesn't embarrass you, but it's true. I'd... like to play with your dragon again, but maybe just a Tad bit softer.* He smiled, closing his eyes *that isn't to say I didn't enjoy your power. Because I did. Very much.*

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 01-03-2015

Drake began to feel a lo better. *I would like that a lot. Usually people are afraid of my dragon and freak out, not get turned on* he smiled. *Maybe once we get this ordeal settled a bit, we can try for round 2? Perhaps another date or quiet evening inside, or outside* he smiled. He liked the idea of being out in the woods with Miles.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 01-03-2015

*I wouldn't mind the woods again. I liked your cabin. Maybe I'm strange to be turned on by your dragon. You don't mind being seen with a strange man?*