alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-03-2014

~Anything you want.~ He thought as he slurped around the cock in his mouth. His eyes were watering and he had to breathe through his nose heavily. He had the thought that they were taking it fast again, but he also had the thought that he didn't care. Being on his knees in front of Drake felt good so he told him. ~The thought of you doing that to me got me very aroused. Do what you wish, but just know I am greatly enjoying being stuffed by you this way as well...~

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-03-2014

Drake smiled at the thought and his tail slid deep into Miles' pants and found the man's own member. He began to stroke Miles with the tip of his tail as he let his hand loosen on Miles' head allowing him a bit more free range to bob his head.
~Then I will allow you the pleasure to continue a bit longer before I violate other parts of you.~

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-04-2014

Miles closed his eyes ~Thank you.~ He used the extra room to pull away just enough so he could lick up the side of the cock and use his lips to tug gently at the foreskin. He lowered his head and suckled the balls then licked them gently until he finally pulled on into his mouth and sucked. He used his hand to stroke the member firmly yet slowly, teasing the slit and the precum that was dripping from there with his thumb. He finally licked his way back up the cock and sucked the juices directly from the tip as he opened his eyes and looked up at Drake. ~Please stop stroking me...I won't last...~ He pleaded as his cock began to twitch against the strong tail.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-04-2014

Drake shivered at the feel of Miles' mouth at work. He gazed down at the man and felt his member jump when Miles looked up at him.
He smirked down at Miles. "Would you prefer my tail go elsewhere?" He slid his tail down and around to the back. He slid it along his ass and between his cheeks. ~I can go wherever you want.~

Miles just closed his eyes and took a deep breath, happy he wasn't about to come just yet. He continued to pleasure Drake while his body trembled and his asshole flexed with anticipation. ~Do with me what you will.~ He looked up at him and let out a soft moan. ~This body is yours.~

Drake gave a wicked grin and without any warning the tip of his tail was worming it's way into Miles' opening. He pushed in deep and waggled his tail wildly. His own member jumped again and spurt forth a bit of pre-cum.
~You really are beautiful.~ He stroked Miles' hair gently before taking a fistful and giving it a tug back. ~Open wide~ he demanded.

Miles had tears in his eyes, the rough dry entry hurt a lot, but he obeyed and opened up his mouth wide. He had Drake's precum still glistening on his tongue. He looked up at him and to his embarrassment whimpered a bit in pain as the tail moved inside of him. His face grew pink and he hoped it was masked in the darkness.

Drake held his member above Miles' open mouth and allowed it to drip onto his tongue. Once there was a nice puddle gathered, Drake bent over and locked his mouth with miles'. He could taste himself and the sounds of Miles' whimpers only fueled him on.
He pulled his tail out and used it to wrap around Miles and lift him to his feet.
Drake pulled Miles' shirt off and began to pull his pants off roughly. He continued to kiss Miles roughly as his hands and tail roamed all over his body, enjoying every muscle the man had.

Miles' heart felt like it was going to burst. He kissed him back desperately as he began to feel the air of the night caress his skin. He was still in awe that he would be with such a sexy man.

Drake lifted Miles in his arms easily and walked him toward a nearby tree where he pinned Miles against it. He never broke the kiss and even deepened when Miles' back met the tree a bit roughly. Drake grabbed Miles' wrists and held them above his head. He used his magic to summon a rope and used it to tie Miles to the tree tightly.
~I wonder if I can make you scream~.

Miles let out a deep moan. His mind was being split between eagerness and fear. He was going to be taken by a dragon and he was equal parts excited and worried about the pain. Clearly making his mate a little uncomfortable plays a part in Drake's arousal. He opened his eyes, not really sure how he felt about that yet.
~Miles!~
Miles' eyes flew open and he began to thrash against his bonds ~PARKER?!~
~It's Kallen! There were guys and...I don't know, he just flipped! Help! Please!~
Miles broke the kiss and he looked panicked, "It's my brother! Parker and Kallen need help!" He wiggled again, "Please let me go! I need to get back to him! I don't know what Kallen could do to him!"

Drake pulled back and didn't hesitate to break the rope and release him. He pulled back and helped Miles down gently. "I'll get dressed" he said. He grunted a bit as his hard erection screamed at him for release. This was going to hurt later. Drake shifted back to human form and began to put his cloths back on.

Kallen looked down at his hands and then at the men on the ground. He should be trembling with fear or anger but he was perfectly still and calm. He noticed his hair seemed to have grown at least 5 inches in that moment and he knew his face felt different. Not drastic yet different.
Kallen turned to Parker. His features were more striking along with his hair being longer and paler. His eyes were a more vibrant green.
"Did they hurt you?" Kallen reached for parker but seeing the fear on his face, he drew his hand back. He then noticed the blood on his hand and felt disgusted with himself, yet it hardly showed.
"Well... They shouldn't have threatened you" kallen stated. "They thought they could get me to come with them by threatening you... Those stupid bastards' he grumbled to himself. He felt so broken, yet awake.

"I'm sorry," Miles whispered as he quickly redressed. He hated that he had to end this moment with Drake but he worried about his brother more. He hoped he was alright.
~Parker, are you hurt?~
~No. Kallen...is done...I think...~
Parker looked at the man on the ground, "Dear God Kallen...did you...kill him?"

Kallen looked down at the man and saw him still drawing breath. He shrugged. "Unfortunately he still breaths." He looked to Parker with a faint look of worry in his eyes. "He was going to hurt you. He had a knife to you, an enchanted one." There had been two others. one ran off wounded and the third took off before he could even be harmed.
"If only I had been fast enough to get the others. They will return with more" he frowned. He looked down at his hand. "I'm not yet myself yet. Not strong enough to take them all on." He seemed to be talking to himself more than Parker.

Drake tore out of the drive and headed toward the city as fast as he could go. He pulled his light out of his dash and set it on the roof and turned on the siren to avoid getting pulled over. "we'll get there fast' he promised. It was a bit odd driving with a raging hard on between his legs.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-05-2014

Parker didn't speak, he just watched Kallen warily while he slowly allowed the ice to form on his fingertips, just in case.

Miles stared out the window. He didn't know what to think about, his brother in danger or the near sex he almost had with Drake. The call from his brother had scared him enough that his erection abruptly dropped, but that didn't mean he forgot his feelings. Drake had been powerful, a little scary and very very sexy. Miles was still a bit confused by the fact that he could be turned on by Drake's full and half form. He didn't want to think he had some strange fetish, but he couldn't think what else it could be. He had been frightened too, he had never been with anyone who was so rough, so seemingly didn't care about his well being. Though, he had been warned more than once by Drake that he was intense. He continued to look out the window, trying not to think about Drake anymore.