alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-02-2014

Drake moved his head closer and began to shift back to the half form. He stepped up until his clawed hands were on Miles. One hand on the man's ass and the other at the back of his head. His eyes were rimmed in black that matched his scales. His tail slid deeper into Miles' mouth. ~That's good to know~ He leaned down and nipped at Miles' neck with his black lips. His erection was so hard it throbbed against Miles as he pressed in closer.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-02-2014

Miles closed his eyes and let out another moan. He felt Drake's erection and it matched his own. ~Have you done this before?~ He opened his eyes. ~Has anyone else sucked your tail before?~

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-02-2014

~Never~ He licked his way around Miles' neck and pulled down the collar of his shirt to reach his collarbone. "You are the first" Drake's voice was deeper than usual. He flapped his wings as his tail wiggled inside Miles' mouth. He gripped his ass a bit tighter but carful not to dig his claws in.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-03-2014

~I'm honored.~ Miles lifted his hands and placed them in Drake's hair. ~it's soft, I love it.~ He moved his head and licked his lips, "Dammit, you're too much."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-03-2014

Drake lid his tail to wrap it around Miles' waist and hold him close. He tilted his head to kiss Miles on the lip. He pulled back slightly and parted his lips, showing his fangs and sharp teeth. He recalled the image of Miles on his knees before him and he shivered. ~I want you on your knees, like in that little vision you gave me before. Looking up at me, awaiting my commands. Almost begging me to do something.~

Miles shivered and let out a deep moan, "Whatever you need, I'll try to provide. Do you wish to have pleasure now?" He gripped Drake's hair tightly,"Do you want to see me on my knees now? You've prepared my mouth already... shall I use it?"

Drake smirked and knew it looked wicked in his altered form. "Get on your knees now and part your pretty lips for me" he demanded in his deep voice. He felt his member jump with excitement at the thought of attention at last. He released his clawed hands from Miles to allow him to move. His tail still slithered and roamed around Miles' body. It slid up his shirt then back down to his pants where the tip slid into the waistband.

Miles quickly obeyed, slumping to his knees, eager to please Drake. He looked up at him his eyes sparking with desire as he lifted his hands to rest on Drake's strong thighs, "I've never tasted an uncut one before," he licked his lips then opened his mouth like he was told. He rolled and flicked his tongue teasingly as he began to rub his legs. He didn't take the member yet, though it was tempting with it twitching near his lips as it was.

Drake took hold of his member in his hand and the other hand rested on Miles' head. He pulled back on the skin to reveal more of the head and the glistening precum. He guided his member to Miles' lips and smeared the pre on his lips. He smiled as he watched how eager Miles was to taste him.
"You look sexy on your knees" he stated deeply. He pushed the head of his member into Miles' mouth.

Miles flicked the loosened skin around the head before he puckered his lips and sucked on the tip. The precum was warm but had a pleasant taste that he enjoyed. He ran his tongue over the slit with a moan, looking up at Drake.

Drake held back his moans. He wanted to let Miles work for it. He pushed Miles' head forward a bit. "Take more" he instructed. He enjoyed watching Miles' lips work his member. He had the urge to grab Miles and pin him against a tree but held back. He wanted to take his time and enjoy this. The first time with Miles.

Miles opened his lips wider and his throat. He lifted his hands and cupped Drake's sac. He rolled them around in his hand has he sucked harder on the thick mass in his mouth.

Drake finally let out a small moan and began to massage the back of Miles' head. "Taste good?" He licked his lips. "Take it deeper" he added in a deep tone. He pushed on the back of Miles' head a bit more. He pushed the thought of tying Miles up to a tree and taking him hard, into his mind.

Miles gagged,from both shock and the ever intruding cock. He squeezed Drake's balls a bit harder. He tried to pull back and realized he was trapped by Drake's big hand and his cock dribbled a bit into his pants. He was trembling in arousal and desperately wanted to touch himself, but wouldn't dare with out permission.

Drake smiled slightly and cocked his head to the side to watch Miles better. His own member jumped at the sounds of Miles gagging.
"Your an eager little slut" he said. He licked his lips and began to play the thought in his mind again until it was torture for him.
"Do you want that? To be tied up like some slave and be pounded like meat?"