alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-30-2014

Parker was shocked by the sudden kiss, but he wasn't upset by it, "You are too cute!" He danced with him a bit longer, enjoying the closeness. He didn't make mention of the fact that their erections were grinding against one another. When a lower tempo song started to play he pulled away, "I need a drink," he smiled and pulled Kallen along with him. When he got to the bar he ordered a coke. The man that had been messing with Kallen suddenly came up he smiled at Parker, "So, he was waiting for you it seems."
"Yep," Parker smirked.
The man looked at Kallen, "Was it worth it? He get you going?" He looked at Kallen, "Because whatever feelings he gave you, I'm sure I can do much better."

Miles nodded and found the pot to throw the potatoes into, "I can always turn my head if you are modest," he teased him as he began peeling the potatoes, "God forbid I embarrass you," he looked over his shoulder and winked at him.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-30-2014

Kallen's eye twitched again and they shined a bit. He turned to looked up at the man and smiled. "He's worth the wait." He looked the man up and down a moment then his eyes narrowed. "I'm not really in the market to play comparing games any more. So you might as well move on to another and don't waste your time on me. I'm spoken for. Officially." He turned back to Parker. *This man is testing my patience* *You were about to throw yourself at him a while ago* *I was upset that Parker hadn't shown yet. I get slutty when sad. That wanting to feel desired thing is a pain in the ass at times.*

Drake chuckled again. "We are out in the middle of nowhere. I bathe in the river out here without a care." He glanced at Miles. "Besides your going to see me naked eventually" he winked. "I'm not shy. Nudity isn't a big deal to me."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-30-2014

"Then let's not compare," the man smiled and looked at Parker, "why don't we take turns or we can tag team him together," he glanced at Kallen, "He's slutty enough."
Parker chuckled, "But you're not handsome enough. I'm not gonna touch you!" He looked at Kallen, "And I don't share, if he is slutty, then he's gonna me by slut, alone."

"I was joking Drake," Miles chuckled, "I figured you didn't care about being nude. With a body like yours you better be confident!" He looked over at him and smiled, "God you're absolutely stunning, I'm not sure if I have a right to touch you."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-30-2014

Kallen smirked. "Hmm I can be rather slutty." He glanced at the man. "Theres your answer there. No tag team for you. Go bother some other twink."

Drake set down his fork and walked to Miles and smiled. "You have every right to touch anything on me." He let his eyes roam up and down Miles' body. "Your no slouch yourself" he added.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-01-2014

"Hey now, let's be nice," he pulled up to Kallen and his eyes flashed with desire.
"I think he's drunk," Parker rolled his eyes, "or dumb," he took Kallen's hand, "I guess we're leaving after all."

Miles smiled, "Thank you. I try to be healthy is all."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-01-2014

Kallen nodded. "Yes please." Ge held Parker's hand tightly. *Just grab that asshole by the throat. Better yet, let me take over again. I'll make sure he never bothers you again* *No don't. I don't want to make a scene. Besides, he's bigger than me.* *I'm stronger than he will ever be. Give me a minute and that jerk will be begging for help.* *I don't want to frighten Parker, or myself. Please just stay out of this*

Drake smirked. "Well you look damn good." Drake set back to working on the steak and the rest of the food. It wasn't long until it was all ready and there came a mewing sound from the door. Drake walked over and let a shabby, one eyed orange cat inside. The cat made his way to a plate Drake set down for him with scraps of meat on it.
"Ready to eat?" He asked Miles.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 12-02-2014

Parker took Kallen out of the club and when he looked at him his face looked worrisome. Parker frowned, "Hey, Kallen, is everything alright? Look that guy was an ass, just forget about him."

"Yes, it smells so good," Miles reached down slowly and rubbed the cat's ear, "he's so cute!" He looked up and said, "I can't wait to try your meal, you seem like you enjoy cooking," he took his place at the table across from Drake so he could look at him and talk as they eat.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 12-02-2014

Kallen forced a small smile. "Just a bit worried about the info we got today is all. It's still on my mind." *You can say that again* Kallen took his hand and held it in both of his. "Just scared I will lose myself. Become some one else. Scared I'll lose you."

Drake and Miles ate while talking. Drake occasionally tossed more food to the cat who stayed at his feet. He was really enjoying this. Talking with a handsome man in his cabin. It was nice to have company out here.
After a while he smiled up at Miles. "So, you ready to see it?" He smirked. "My dragon." He was rather nervous still. He was worried that he would scare Miles still. Part of him was sure he wouldn't scare him though.

Parker nodded, "I understand that, but we got to take this one day at a time..." he didn't know how he felt about Kallen saying he didn't want to 'lose him'. It was odd that he was that important to the young man this soon and he didn't know if he was worthy of that.

Miles stood up and made his way to the door, "I am excited to see it," he gave him a soft smile, "please, show yourself to me."

Kallen nodded. "I'll try to not worry. Can you just keep me distracted for tonight then?" He looked up at him and smiled. "We can do whatever you want. Name it."

Drake shivered a bit and got up and headed to the door. He walked out on the porch and began to unbutton his shirt and tossed it aside. He stood bare chested with his back to Miles and began to undo his pants while kicking off his boots.
"Well, I hope I don't scare you" he smiled. He was a bit nervous.
Drake slid his pants off and didn't mind that he was nude. His large limp mass swung between his legs as he walked out into the yard.
He took a deep breath and let his glamor fade.
He began to shift into the half human, half dragon form. A man with wings and scales.
It wasn't long before his form began to shift larger. He began to change into a large black dragon with a long tail, massive wings and a long neck. He had several spiked horns on his head and around his face. His eyes were still rather human looking, maybe a bit more gold in color.
He slowly turned to look down at Miles and waited for his reaction.

"How about just a movie dude," Parker chuckled, "the little theater downtown shows older movies. Maybe there will be an old scifi or crime picture playing. If we're lucky it will be some Hitchcock!"

Miles' heart was beat wildly, Drake's dragon was much larger than he imagined, but just as beautiful as he was in his dream. He was a bit frightened by him, clearly a creature that large could kill him with just a single blow, but he knew he was safe and that helped keep the fear low. He stepped closer to him until he could reach out and touch him. The dragon's skin was warm, the scales as large as dinner plates and the black was absolutely stunning. He leaned forward and kissed one softly then he began to walk down the length of his body until he reached the tail. He ran his hands over it and closed his eyes and began to push his thoughts and images into Drake's mind ~When I said I dreamed of you...this was it.~ He opened his eyes when his dream came to the part where the tip of the dragon's tail was thrust into his mouth. He reached down and rubbed the tip of Drake's tail as the dream tail pushed its way into his throat.

Kallen smiled wide. "I live old Hitchcock flicks!" He bounced up and down a bit. "Lets go!" He practically dragged Parker down the street.

Drake saw the images and he shivered. His tail quivered against Miles and slid around to wrap around him. ~Dirty thoughts about my true form before you even knew of it. How strange!~ He slid the end of his tail up Miles' body and slid the tip along his lips. Drake already felt aroused from being in his dragon form, but Miles' dream and thoughts were making it stronger.

Parker chuckled and followed Kallen happily. He hoped this would get his spirits up, he didn't like seeing the young man so upset.

Miles let out a soft moan and without really thinking about it he opened his mouth and licked the tip of the dragon's tail. ~I won't apologize. You were beautiful in my dream and you are beautiful now. Does my reaction trouble you? I will admit I am not sure what this attraction says about me, I am just enjoying the feeling, but I am aware that it is strange."

Drake moved his head closer to watch Miles better. ~It's amusing to me to say the least.~ He pushed the tip of his tail into Miles' mouth. ~Usually people scream and run when they see this form.~ Drake licked his lips.

Miles' eyes flew open and he would have gasped had his mouth not been full. He looked up at Drake and ran his tongue over the tail ~You're quite stunning. I would never run from you.~