alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-28-2014

Kallen looked up at Parker and knew he looked like a mess. He was sure his eyeliner was running. "I don't know how to control my powers. How can I test them?" He let the glass go and felt the pieces crumble from his hand onto the bar. He looked a bit amazed at his own hand to find it unmarked. "I always have jerks like that all over me at clubs and bars. I'm use to brushing them off, or tease them enough to get a few free drinks. That's about it." He wiped away the tears and most of his make up with it.

Drake let his fingers knead at Miles' hips and took in the man's scent. He tilted his head and took Miles' lips again, using his own to part Mile' and push his tongue inside slowly to deepen the kiss. He began to wonder if they would ever get to dinner or just skip to desert.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-28-2014

Parker chuckled, "You're ruining your face bunny and you put all that work into it," he took his hand, "Okay, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. You're just so pretty and I know people want you. I got jealous," he blushed when he admitted that and hoped the dim lights in the club hid it, "I'm sorry."

Miles moaned against Drake and wrapped his arms around his torso. He felt strong, large and domineering. It was thrilling to be kissing such a desirable man. His body loved every second of it and his cock grew in his pants at the pleasure.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-28-2014

Kallen stood and hugged Parker. *happy now? You really know how to work that pathetic look* *It's not an act. I was really scared I lost him already* *Don't panic. I won't let this one slip away so easily. I sort of see the appeal in him as well*
Kallen smiled. "Thank you for coming back." He pulled back enough to kiss Parker on the lips softly. "Oh god I bet I look like a mess" he chuckled.

Drake lifted Miles up easily and walked him to the kitchen and set him on the counter, never breaking the kiss. He slid his thumbs into the top of Miles' pants and moaned softly against his lips. ~I'm suddenly not hungry any more. Not for food any way. Just say the word and I'll stop. If I'm moving too fast, let me know.~

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-29-2014

"Yeah yeah," Parker chuckled, "what can I say, I like ya," he took Kallen's hand, "wanna dance?"

~We're both going too fast...we should stop...yes.~ It took all of Miles' willpower to say this to Drake but he did want to get to know the man more before he offered up himself to him. He ran his hands up and down his strong back though, God he felt so good.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-29-2014

Kallen nodded and took Parker's hand and lead him to the floor. He placed his hands on Parker's shoulders and slid tight against him. "Feel free to put your hands anywhere you like" he said with a little smile. "I won't stop you." He pressed his groin against Parker and began to move his hips before turning with his back to Parker and moving slowly against him with his ass.

Drake groaned against Miles' lips. He was having trouble stopping himself. He began to kiss down Miles' neck and came to rest his head on the man's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Shit" he sighed. "I don't want to stop. You might have to freeze my ass" he smiled. He nuzzled against Miels' neck with his face.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-30-2014

Parker placed his hands on Kallen's hips and moved with him slowly, "So since you weren't trying to seduce that man should I go kick his ass?"

Miles chuckled, "Well I really want to explore this place and get to know you more," I'm not going anywhere. We have all night."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-30-2014

Kallen smirked. "That would be very macho and sexy of you, but not needed." He leaned his head back against Parker's shoulder. "He's not worth going to jail over." Kallen pressed his ass against Parker's groin.

Drake smiled and kissed his neck. "Well, you can look around while I cook then. Theres a cat outside that shows up at random and hangs out. You might get him to come to you. Also an owl that lives in the big oak out front. Both are friendly." He stood up and looked at Miles. "So, you can ask me anything tonight. I'm an open book for you" he offered.

Parker chuckled then kissed Kallen's ear, "You should be more aggressive. Tell them to go away."

Miles cocked a brow, "Saying it like that makes it sound like you have dangerous secrets..." he gave him a little smirk.

Kallen smiled sweetly. "Do I really look like the aggressive type?" He continued to move his hips and saw others watching them. He ignored them and turned in Parker's arms again to face him. He slid one hand up the back of Parker's head and the other rested on his hip. "Maybe I should be though. It could get me out of a lot of trouble."

Drake smirked back. "Not really dangerous. Well aside from getting into bar fights with trolls over people who aren't worth it, or the time I challenged another dragon to a battle with magic to show off for the Merlin. I was just starting off as his apprentice and I wanted to prove I was worthy." He shrugged.

"You should try, yeah, it doesn't make much sense to let a person touch you like that if you don't want it," Parker gave Kallen a worried look, "that's why I was so upset. Most people won't tolerate that, even in a club."

Miles nodded, "Did you want to fight in your beast form? Are there others like you, that can do that? In our community it's just a myth that dragons can evolve."

Kallen frowned a bit. "I guess I'm still starved attention at times and will put up with just about anything to feel wanted. I can be a drama queen some times. I warned you. I'll try hard to change that" he added softly.

Drake thought about it a moment. "The other dragon I met could only take on some trates of his former self actually. I've never met another dragon that could go full on, or was willing to go full on beast any way. I'm sure it can be done by others. I think if I changed to full dragon in front of most people they would shit their pants' he laughed.
Drake gave Miles a kiss before stepping away to start cooking. "I actually would love a good fight in my true form. I would either need medical or sexual attention afterwards though. Fighting always gets me going and my dragon form and I have some issues" he smirked.

"I would like that," Parker ran his hands up Kallen's back, "I want to be the only one who touches you," he whispered in his ear sweetly, "I didn't like that man's hands all over you. He didn't appreciate you, he was just a pervert."

"Well I was going to ask if I could see your form..." Miles chuckled, "I get like that sometimes when I fight though, all that adrenaline, it can make the blood flow to all the right places," he shrugged, "but I haven't been with anyone in a while to relieve it."

Kallen shivered in Parker's hands. *Damn, I think I like him a lot as well* Kallen leaned up to kiss Parker on the lips. "I would like that a lot" he whispered. "You want to get out of here? I don't care where we go. I just want to enjoy you without all these eyes on us."

Drake raised a brow at Miles' request. "Well... We would have to go outside" he smiled. "If you really want to see it." He turned to look at Miles. No one had ever wanted to see his true form before. Usually others were afraid of it.

"Nope," Parker chuckled, "I want to dance some more, I like it here. I don't want anybody touching you but I don't mind showing you off," he gripped his ass and pulled him closer, "You look so pretty tonight."

"I would love to see it, I am curious, but I'm more hungry," he pointed towards the stove, "can I help with anything?" He walked over to him and touched his hip, "Then, later, I want to see you, all of you. Strong and powerful," he smiled, "I bet you look magnificent," his tone dipped at the end, giving away his arousal at the thought.

Kallen let out a small yelp when his ass was grabbed. He took Parker's lips with his own rather desperately. When he pulled away for air he spoke "Whatever you wish then" he panted. He ground tight against Parker and didn't acre who was looking.

Drake shivered at the thought. "You will get to see all of me" he chuckled. "I sort of have to strip or I'll tear my cloths" he laughed. He turned his head toward Miles "you can get the potatoes started if you like. Just peel and cut them in small chunks for me." He kissed Miles on the forehead.