alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-28-2014

~What should I do to get ready?~ Miles asked Drake. He loved the feeling of Drake's large hand on his knee. He didn't know if he would ever be satisfied until he felt Drake all over his body. He knew now that he needed to feel him inside of him, he also knew he didn't want to rush things, but he wasn't sure just how strong he could be.
Parker nodded, "Sure, sounds good," he grinned, "which one? So I know how to dress," he wiggled his eyebrows at him.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-28-2014

~Just dress casual. I'm not the 5 star fancy type unless it's a special occasion.~ He gave his knee a little squeeze. He wondered how long he could keep himself from just taking Miles and doing what he wanted to him.

"How about Red's. It's not as sleezy as laid back as where we met but not as sleezy as the Pit." He poked at his ice cream that had melted in the bowl.

~Alright. I will be ready for you then.~ He turned his head and looked at Drake with hungry eyes ~Always ready for you.~ He sent Drake an image of him on his knees, blindfolded.

"Sure sounds good! Wanna watch some movies or play some games until it is time to go?" Parker took Kallen's bowl from him and dumped the melted ice cream out. He held up the bowl, "Want some more?"

Drake stifled a small groan and smirked. "Ok, I have to go for a while. I will see you later then" He stood up but leaned down to kiss Miles on the lips. He pushed an image into Miles' mild of his grabbing Miles by the back of the head and pulling his head back and telling him to open his mouth wide. "I'll call you" he smiled.

Kallen shook his head. "I think I'm ice creamed out, but relaxing with the tv sounds good. Hope you don't mind I get cuddly" he smirked.

Miles wasn't really sure how he passed the time, it was all sort of a blur as he thought about his date with Drake. He barely paid attention to a movie, he ate a bland lunch and took a nap. He had no idea what Parker and Kallen did. He couldn't stop being excited by the idea of his to get ready tonight. Finally the time came for him to get ready. As he stepped out of the shower his brother was in the room.
"Thank God I have a towel on," Miles chuckled.
"Just trying to get you back," Parker grinned, "hey, we really didn't have time to talk until now. I just dropped Kallen off. I need to ask you a question."
Miles cocked a brow, "That sounds ominous. What is it?"
"Robert. He said you made him promise not to talk to me, but you were agreeable when I told you I wanted to take Kallen to the gallery."
"I did make him promise, I'm surprised he told you."
Parker frowned, "Why?"
"Because he has a thing for you."
"So," Parker huffed.
"So," Miles looked at him with a disgusted look on his face, "you caught his eye when you were 16. I caught him talking on the phone about you to a friend, I didn't say anything about it because in the conversation he said he was waiting for you to become of age. Said he was going to try to see if he could keep us both. I was able to get rid of him and I didn't think nothing about it until you just brought it up. I didn't mind the gallery because it was public, you can take care of yourself and I was pretty sure he'd go for Kallen anyway."
Parker frowned, "What the hell Miles!? You set him up as bait!"
"No no," Miles smirked, "just wanted him to keep his hands off of you."
"You fucking prick," Parker left the room.
"Oh come on! Don't be mad!" Miles called after him, but when he heard the door slam he let out a sigh, "No one was in danger!" He shook his head, "Dammit," he mumbled."

Drake arrived to the door wearing a pair of faded jeans and a black t-shirt under a red and black flannel. He decided to leave his hair down seeing as how Miles seemed to blush each time it was let loose. He knocked on the door and waited a moment before speaking to Miles. ~Don't be dressed too fancy in there. I don't want you to get your nice cloths dirty~ he smirked.

Kallen had already texted Parker that they could meet at the club. Kallen as usual had a pack of men and a few women around him at the bar. He had on a pair of skinny jeans and black dress jacket over a light V-neck shirt. He took time to do his hair some this time instead of just letting fly wild. He began to grow nervous that Parker wasn't showing up right away and he was already have some flashbacks to the night they met. The ogre at the club. Kallen began to look around nervously. What if there were more ogres or other creatures like him? Kallen felt himself begin to breath heavier as panic set in. He tried to pull away from the group around him but they kept closing in on him. Still no sign of Parker and he began to panic more until his hands trembled and his eyes began to glow a faint green.

Miles opened the door, "Hello Drake," his eyes roamed over the dragons body. He looked so sexy with his hair down he wanted to touch it badly. Instead he asked, "Does this work?" He was wearing a navy blue tee shirt and skin tight navy jeans.

A tall man with leather jeans on came in really close to Kallen's back, "Wanna dance baby?" He placed his hands on Kallen's thighs and rubbed them boldly, "Or we can fuck..." he whispered in his ear.
Parker came around just then and saw the man all over Kallen. He frowned, was his incubus side coming out? Was he seducing the crowd? He just stood there, a little jealous, not sure of what to do.

Drake looked him up and down and smirked. "You look good.." ~Damn good~ he looked up at Miles and held out a hand to him. "Ready then? I can't wait to show you what I have in mind."

kallen jerked away from the man and shook his head. "No I'm waiting for some one..." It was the last words he really recalled coming from his lips. His eyes faded and a smile crept to his lips. He glanced over his shoulder at the man and grunted.
"Sorry but your not my type any way" he said quickly. "I like my men with some class, but tell you what, if my date don't show I'll let you take me to whatever hell hole you qualify worthy to fuck me in and let you bang my ass like a drum." He stepped away from the man in search for the one that was in his mind at the moment, Parker. He seemed interesting.

Parker saw the grin and the way Kallen flirted with the man and his heart fell, he was hoping to see where he and Parker would go, but clearly Parker just wanted to have a lot of fun. He didn't understand why he even bothered to ask him to the club. He thought they had been hitting it off well.

Miles took Drake's hand, "I'm looking forward to it. You look very handsome by the way," he smiled at him, "I like it when you wear your hair down."

Kallen pulled out his phone as he walked away and texted Parker. "Where are you?" He felt the other half of himself growing sad and it made him frown. ~So sentimental already?~ he thought. ~Of course, I like him.~ He hit send and pulled away from the group to go and get a drink. There was no battle inside just yet with the newer and stronger of the two taking control. Even the new one wanted to see what was the deal with this unicorn and why his lesser half found this man to be so special.

Drake smiled back at him. "I kinda figured." He lead him to the car and they set out for a rather long drive out of town and deep into the woods. "Don't worry, I'm not taking you out in the middle of nowhere to have my way with you" he teased.
Drake turned down a beaten path and headed down a few miles until they came to a small cabin at the edge of a large canyon set in the woods. Drake pulled open the door for Miles and helped him out. "This is my get away." Drake had only brought one person out here before and she hated it. It was too "rustic" for her. Drake felt this was the best way to judge if Miles and him would make it. If Miles could handle Drake's outdoor's side, then they could last beyond sex and maybe make something of this.

Parker pulled out his phone and almost didn't answer Kallen, but he sighed and went ahead and wrote: ((Here, I saw you, with that dude. Go have fun)). He was already making his way to the door.

Miles smiled, "I bet it's much prettier here in the sunlight. This is nice," he took a deep breath and enjoyed the fresh air, "so what will we be doing? S'mores and camp songs?" Then he gave him a laugh, "No no, that's too simple for a dragon isn't it! We're going to go on some survival hike and kill a bear and eat berries right?"

Kallen frowned and texted back (Was politely telling him to go fuck himself, I was waiting on some one.) *Fuck, you scared him off* Kallen inside felt like screaming. Instead he gripped the glass in his hand tightly and it began to crack.

Drake laughed. "I was thinking a home cooked meal and maybe a camp fire." He lead Miles toward the door and pushed it open. Inside was simple, a small kitchen and sitting area and a bathroom to the back left and a bedroom up the small set of stairs to the right. "There's no tv here but I have basic power thanks to a generator." Drake walked in and waved his hands toward a large gas lantern and it lit. "Also have those" he smiled.

((He was all over you! Practically had your pants down!)) Parker stopped walking and looked around the room for Kallen ((Where are you?))

Miles nodded, "I like the sound of that," he reached forward and suddenly touched Drake's hair, "It's soft," he whispered to himself, running his fingers through it.

kallen took a deep breath and texted back. (far end of bar by bathrooms, alone. Waiting for you.) He felt the glass cracking in his hand and his anger rose. The other Kallen was sad and angry at himself. The glass finally shattered in his hand as the tears came out. *Whats going on with me?*

Drake pulled Miles close. "You expected it to be course and stringy?" He couldn't help but smile and lean in to kiss Miles on the lips. "you like steak right?" He slid his hands to the man's hips and held him close.

Parker started walking over to the place Kallen said. When he saw him he waved a bit then texted ((What am I supposed to think? You're an incubus dude. And a nymph! That's some serious sexual power!)) He stepped up to him and shrugged, "So, you tellin' me you weren't just now testing out your new found powers?"

Miles didn't answer him, instead he leaned in and pressed his lips to Drake's, he didn't kiss him though, just touching him gently. He closed his eyes and slowly licked Drake softly.