alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-27-2014

Drake looked over at Miles. "I would like to think of it more of a preview than teasing" he said. "Sorry it's been a while since I've been actually attracted to some one and up until the last few years I was chasing twinks instead of real men..." He sighed deeply. "I want some one who can put u a good struggle when it's desired."

'We tried" She said. "But... We believed he cloaked himself with magic some how and his magic was stronger than any other's we had at our disposal." She looked to Kallen. "Everyone will be so pleased to know you are still alive. We feared the Merlin had killed you."
Kallen raised a brow. "Merlin? Like the Disney character?" He shook his head. "Come on Parker, this lady is a nut job." He took Parker's hand.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-27-2014

Miles nodded, "I'll struggle whenever you want, but can we not do this in public? I'm not that submissive," he smirked, "also, I'd rather my brother not see me with semen stained pants..."

"No," Parker squeezed Kallen's hand to stop him, "people don't think unicorns are real either..." he narrowed his eyes at the woman, "who's The Merlin?"

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-28-2014

Drake smirked. "Only semi stained?" He started the car. He was really beginning to enjoy the idea of dominating Miles. "If we were farther along I would just...." He stopped himself. "Shit if I said how I would fix this, it would only make it worse for us" he smiled. He pulled out onto the road. "We are going on a date, tonight. Any objections?" He didn't bother to look at Miles this time.

Kallen lowered his head as the woman continued. "A very powerful wizard." She noticed Kallen growing impatient and fear rose up in her. "Merlin is not a name though but a title. It is passed from master to apprentice along with all knowledge and all power. Merlin is very powerful and wise. The Merlin is an agent of order and our master upset that order."
"So your master pissed off the Merlin and went poof" Kallen said flatly. "This still sounds silly to me." His jaw tightened.
"Please master, do not be angry with me." She begged.
"I just want to go back to your place" Kallen whimpered. He was trembling now. Her words had to be fake. There was no way was some all powerful being who lead some strange cult of fae.
"You only need to be awoke master" she whispered.
Kallen looked up at Parker and felt the tears coming. "I don't want to wake up. I like this dream" he whispered.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-28-2014

"None," Miles sat back up and looked out the window, "so, because we both agree that we should distract ourselves...what was Merlin talking about? It sounded like you are running from something," he turned his head around to look at him, "What is it that he wants you to do? Become?"

Parker nodded, "Yeah, we can go. Let's go," he looked at the woman, "Thank you for your help," he gave her a soft smile then pushed into her brain and hoped he was able to hide their meeting. Miles was better at doing it though, still he thought it was important to at least try. He didn't need her going around talking about Kallen before they even had a grip on who he was.
He pulled Kallen along and back into the car, "Let's get back right now! We need to compare notes desperately."

Drake glanced to Miles. "Merlin isn't a name but a title passed down from master sorcerer to apprentice. He had three apprentices and of the three I am the last and the strongest. He wants me to become the new Merlin. With the title I receive his memories and powers. In order to do that... I have to kill him. Thus the curse of taking on an apprentice and becoming the Merlin. One day I will have to pass the title on."

Kallen nodded. He was still trembling. Something about what that woman was talking about made him feel nostalgic. I really hope she's just mental" he said. His left eye twitched. It had never done that before and felt odd. He had the sudden thought to go back and snap that woman's neck. the urge to kill her came to mind and it scared him.

"That's awful," Miles frowned, "he seems like a nice man. So will you not do it or are you just waiting for the right time..." he reached out and took Drake's hand.

Parker was surprised the arrived at the condo first. He was pleased that the trick Kallen suggested worked but the mood was too somber to celebrate. After he put the ice cream in the freezer he turned to Kallen, "I can turn on the tv, he actually has one in here, it's just hiding under that curtain there," he pointed to what looked like a hanging tapestry, "we don't have to think about that woman for a while. At least until the others come back."

Drake rubbed his thumb along Miles' hand. "Dragons are not meant to have that sort of power" he stated again. "We collect bits of magic here and there. That's why we can talk mentally, but we are not meant to master power that strong. I still don't know why he chose me. I don't want to do it but anyone of our kind who takes his life will gain his powers. That's why he's hiding as a hobo in plain sight. He's old and feeble, still powerful but physically weak. Theres really no other way. I will have to sooner or later."

kallen stepped closer to Parker. "Thank you" he leaned up and kissed Parker softly on the lips. He placed his hands on his chest and kissed him again. "I probably would have lost it without you."

Miles didn't really want to think of Drake killing someone not in self defense, but he didn't speak his concerns. He sat silently, looking out the window and enjoying the warmth of Drake's hand.

"No, you are strong. You would have been fine," Parker placed his hand on Kallen's face, "you've been through a lot and you are taking it well. Try not to worry, my brother and I will help you as much as we can alright."

Kallen nodded and enjoyed the feel of Parker's hands on his face. His eye twitched again and the thought of pinning parker to the wall came on strong. the image of Kallen pinning Parker to the wall and pressing his lips to Parker's was strong. Kallen noticed his hair was longer, lighter and his eyes were a more vibrant green.
He gasped and stepped back from Parker. "Thank you" he blushed. "I uh... Need to use to the bathroom." The image both scared and thrilled him.

Drake pulled up to the condo. He was reluctant to let Miles' hand go. "Well, lets see if the kids are here" he teased.

Just as Miles and Drake entered the condo Parker was smirking at Kallen. He saw the image and didn't mind it at all. In fact the thought that if it happened at any time he wouldn't be upset about it.
He looked at his brother, "Hey, I got some ice cream. Cookies and cream."
"Nice, thank you," Miles smiled.
Parker glanced down and saw that his brother and Drake were holding hands. He pointed to them, "So I see you've been hard at work," he chuckled.

Drake raised a brow ~Yeah real hard~ he spoke to Miles. "We did find out a few things."
Kallen peeked his head out around the corner. "Anything good? Please be good."
Drake took a deep breath. "Have a seat."
Nothing good ever came from some one telling you to take a seat. Kallen looked more nervous and took Parker's hand quickly. "That bad huh?"
"More like interesting." Drake replied. He didn't bother taking his hand back from Miles.
"I'm going to need a lot of ice cream huh?" Kallen pouted.

As if on cue Parker went ahead and pulled out four bowls and scooped out the ice cream. They all settled around the kitchen island and exchanged stories. Miles wanted to go back to the ice cream place and make sure the memory wipe had been accomplished. He couldn't read Kallen well to see how he was taking all of this news. He felt for the boy though, all of this had to be overwhelming for him.

Kallen hardly touched any of his ice cream for the most part. It was after all was said that he finally spoke.
"So what the woman said was true?" He frowned. "I'm not really me.. But I am?"
Drake reached across the table and touched his hand. "You are still you kid. From what I gathered there are 2 beings inside you. It's your choice if we do the spell the not. We can merge you both, or, just wait and see how things play out. You could remain yourself for the rest of this lifetime."
Kallen took in a deep breath and his eye twitched again. Drake took notice.
"I've been having bad thoughts lately. Thoughts that aren't usually in my head. Do you think they are his?"
Drake didn't really know what to say.

"Probably," Miles spoke softly, "but that doesn't mean he is taking over. Now that you are aware you might be able to fight him better. I know all of this is strange and scary, but I don't think we have reason to be alarmed. Not today anyway," he smiled at him.

Kallen nodded. He felt a bit better. "Thank you.. For the help" he added.
Drake retrieved his hand and placed it on Miles' knee under the counter.
"If we need to, I have some one ready to perform whatever spell needed with our help. Until then, enjoy the rest of the day" he smiled. ~So I think I have an idea for our date. I'll need to go home and get ready~
Kallen looked to Parker and smiled. "So you do you wanna go to the club with me tonight?"