alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-27-2014

"That would be nice, yes," Miles chuckled. He liked holding Drake's hand, but he had to admit that such a strong, dominate male would be into it too. He sort of already felt like he should be a couple of paces behind him and it made him wonder just how far Drake took his dominance. He looked over at him, "So are you just into bondage play in the bedroom or do you a 24/7 lifestyle? I know we said we'd talk about it later, but this I am curious about."

Parker pulled into a local ice cream and dessert place and pointed, "They make all their ice cream from their own milk and cream from their family farm. Have you had it before?"

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-27-2014

drake thought about it a moment. "The only serious relationship I was in, I tried to be less dominate in life. I tried hard to be what she wanted me to be and be submissive in some aspects. I do believe in equality and my lover has the right to do as they wish in their life. But I do tend to take charge a lot. I would actually like to try out the slave master bit 24/7. Just to see how it runs. I've never been able to try it." He looked to Miles. "Would you want to be treated like a personal pet and sex object all day, every day, on call at my whim to do as I desire?" He knew his voice was deep and thick with desire himself.

Kallen shook his head. "No but that sounds amazing" he grinned. "And you have.. Ice powers right" he whispered the last part. "You can keep it cold and fresh til we get back to your place." He found Parker's powers to be fascination.

"I...well, I don't know," Miles was trembling slightly. He was excited, "it sounds nice...with you," he smirked, "but I've never done that before, maybe if we...go slow?" He shrugged, "I don't know how it all works, but I like the thought of giving myself over to you. Pleasing you in such a way...I don't know...sounds extraordinary."

"Oh my God!" Parker laughed, "I've never thought about doing that before!! You're right! So right! You're a genius!" He got out of the car, "You pick the flavor man! I can't wait to try this out!"

Drake's cock jumped in his pants and he groaned. Miles was going to kill him, he swore. He was about to speak when he heard a word directed at him and Miles that he hated.
"Hey Faggots!"
Drake growled and turned from the car. They had almost made it out of the area without trouble. He noticed a small group of young men. Some had bats, crowbars and lead pipes. This was going to get ugly.
Drake smiled and turned fully to the men, not caring he was hard. Getting in a fight was only going to make him harder.
"Can I help you?" Drake asked. He stepped in front of miles protectively.
"Nah you can't help me. I ain't into dat shit" the leader grinned. "But we can help you two. We can beat the gay out ya."
Drake rolled his eyes. "I would love to help you with your poor vocabulary but I'm rather busy, being gay and all."
It only took for one to step forward and begin swinging.
~You sure you don't want to see my dragon now? I can end this real quick.~

Kallen laughed at the idea of his own personal freezer. "Ok, cookies n cream is a great one. Or anything with caramel. Ooh or mint.. Shit I'll eat any flavor" he laughed.

Miles made the hand, still in Drake's grow a little cold, but not enough to hurt ~So can I.~

"I like cookies and cream too! Let's go with that one!" He held the door open for Kallen as they stepped into the little shop.

Drake let out a fierce growl and reached out to grab the weapon in the man's hand. He growled loudly and let a bit of his dragon form show through. The man screamed and wet his pants before Drake tossed him back. Another came up toward Miles and swung a bat it him.

Kallen walked in and nearly skipped up to the counter. The young woman behind the counter smiled at them and her eyes settled on kallen. To him it was a look of some one who knew him but hadn't seen him in ages and wasn't sure it was really him.

"Oh for the love of..." Miles opened both palms and iced all the men. He didn't want to kill them, so he just encased their weapons and covered them in frost. They would have hypothermia if they didn't get help soon. He pushed the bat that was aimed at his head away. He looked at Drake, "Shall we? I'd like to get back home before the boys do," then he smirked, "Was that too forward of me? Should I have let you finish the battle...Master?" He bowed lowering his torso and eyes to the ground. Though he was teasing him the resulting rush he felt was worth it. Exploring this side of themselves might just do them both some good. He decided to test it just a little and remained bowed before him.

Parker placed the order, getting a gallon of cookies and cream and a pint of buttered pecan for his brother. He hadn't noticed the woman's expression at all.

Drake reached over and wrapped his fingers around Miles' throat. "I was trying to avoid powers and paper work with the council" he said sternly and lifted Miles' face toward his. "I should punish you for that." ~Allthough it's my fault I didn't tell you of my plan~ He leaned down into Miles' face. "I think I may have to later" he hissed. He let his hand slip from Miles' throat and took his hand again and pulled him toward the door. The humans were not his problem, but the raging hard on he had was.

The woman rang up the order and leaned over the counter toward kallen.
"I'm sorry but... Are you Kallen Trinity?"
Kallen raised a brow. "You got the first name right but not the last name."
She blushed some as if she had made a great error. "Oh. I'm sorry. You just... Look exactly lieke..."
The Trinity name sounded familiar. He had overheard Drake and Miles mention it. He was sure.

Mile bit his lip and slowly pulled away from Drake so he could get into the car, "I apologize," though he didn't look sorry, "maybe it was just a freak storm," he slid into the car and fastened his belt, "but for not wanting to show powers there was a hell of a lot growling going on back there," he chuckled.

Parker's brow rose when he heard the conversation. He didn't know what was going on, but the woman looked nervous or worried or something. She just got his name wrong, but she looked like she had just committed the most vile of errors. He tugged on Kallen's elbow, "Um...let's go..."

Drake groaned and adjusted himself again once seated. "Yeah well.. I like to growl" he smirked. He found it harder to ignore his hardness. Fighting always got him going. He reached over quickly and placed a hand behind Miles' neck and pulled him close. Drake slammed his lips to Miles' in a deep kiss with a low growl in his throat. He felt a rush of energy run through him. He wanted badly to take Miles by the hand and force the man to touch him. To show Miles what he caused. Drake pulled away though and panted for breath. ~Sorry.. Not really how I imagined our first kiss.. Well, not sorry I kissed you, just.. That was rather forced for the first one. Shit.~ He groaned again at his cock.

Kallen nodded slowly and forced a faint smile toward the woman. "Uhm.. Have a nice day.." He said slowly. He walked with Parker outside. "That was.. strange" he said. "She looked as if she really knew me." He glanced back to see her still starring at him out the window. It was sort of creepy.

Miles licked his lips, "It was nice," he whispered, his cock pressing to his pants from the thrill he got from the kiss. He touched Drake's lips and said softly, "I bet you look quite lovely in a fight, all that muscle and sweat," he leaned forward and kissed the side of his lips, almost his cheek, "Every inch of you is beautiful Drake. I'm honored you kissed me," he blushed then pulled away and looked out the window, feeling special.

"Well...I would say she's wrong but...you have a unique look..." Parker stopped walking, "hmm...I wonder if we should talk to her, you don't have the face that would be mistake as someone else. It might be worth it to see what she thinks she knows about you..."

Drake smiled and wanted to go at him harder. Instead he started the car. He couldn't right now. They had things to do. He would store this away and use it to violate Miles later. He wanted nothing more than to tear the man's cloths off. The mental image was so strong, he wondered if Miles could see it. Drake slamming into Miles while pinning him down to the bed face first. Drake groaned again. He had to stop thinking about it or go relive himself.

Kallen glanced back at the window. He was suddenly scared. "Something about her, frightens me a little" he said softly. "But if she knows something..." He bit his lip nervously. "Or should we wait to see what Drake and your brother came up with?"

Miles gasped, "Shit Drake!" He whipped his head around, eyes wide, "Your thoughts! They're strong! Stop that!" He could clearly see the image and his cock jumped in response. His face turned red and he slid down in his seat, the action made his pants stretch tight around his cock, showing it off, "Stop thinking about that..." he bit his lip.

"No, I think we should go talk to her," Parker said, "I'll be with you the whole time. Let's just see what she has to say."

Drake raised a brow. "I'm not sorry" he muttered. "Can't help what nasty things I think" he cocked a small smirk. The had the thought of making Miles scream for him to stop as he pounded into him. The image was strong. He kicked Miles' legs farther apart to take him deeper. Drake bit into Miles' shoulder and growled deeply. ~Fuck I can't stop~ Drake moaned slightly. He shook his head and tried to think of other things. Anything but what he wanted to do to Miles.

Kallen took Parker's hand and headed back in. The woman smiled as they got closer.
"Ok so.. Who do you think I am?" kallen asked her.
She looked at Parker a moment then back at Kallen. "You are the leader of our order Kallen Trinity. You are a very powerful being." She looked puzzled. "You honestly don't know, do you? You left us about a hundred years ago. You look pretty much the same."
"I'sm... How fucking old!?" Kallen gasped. His grip on Parker's hand tightened. "your.. Kidding right?"
The woman shook her head. "No mistaking your face and your eyes. You have your mother's eyes. She was a nymph I believe."
"I... I don't know what to say."
"You had so much power, and we followed your every whim, master. You just disappeared one day. No reason."

"I don't think you're really trying all that hard to stop," Miles looked at Drake with a raised brow, "my God do you really want to do this or are you just teasing me?" He had a strong urge to touch himself, but he didn't dare.

Parker listened to the woman and he frowned, "Master...hmmm," he rolled her words around his head a bit longer before he asked, "So he disappears and no one tries to find him? What's up with that?"