alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-26-2014

"Quite possible" Merlin said.
"No. You..." Drake groaned. "I don't want you to get hurt" he turned to Miles. He looked almost scared. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

Something sounded off about Robert's story. He liked miles and he seemed to be a level headed man. "Those are rather odd terms of a break up" Kallen pointed out. He was worried that Robert was playing Parker, or maybe it was his jealousy of Robert's attention with Parker.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-26-2014

Miles shook his head, "I'm a unicorn, I can handle a lot. And I've acted as a conduit before. It's not something so bad. I promise," he smiled, "trust me Drake. If it becomes too much you can just stop."

"Those are super odd, I don't like it one bit..." Parker frowned, "anyway, let's not mess up this day. Show us some more art Robert!"
"My pleasure," the way the curator said that was a bit seductive, even to Parker's ears and he gave Robert an odd look, but didn't say anything.

Drake couldn't help a smirk. "So we need a safe word after all." He took Miles' hand in his. "Just don't push yourself" he whispered.

Kallen heard the tone in Robert's voice. He suddenly wished he could talk to Parker telepathically. He tightened his grip on Parker's arm without realizing it right off. He was use to being the one seducing others or being eyed and desired. It was weird to be the one out in the cold, or his eyes on some one who was also being eyed by another. It felt strange.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-26-2014

Miles liked the feel of Drake's hand in his. He smiled, "I won't, I assure you. We should still talk to Kallen first, I think it would be too invasive to do this behind his back," he didn't want to let Drake's hand go, so he didn't. He would let the other pull away if he wanted since he was the one that started it.

Parker listened to Robert talk about the art. Some of the stories were interesting but most were not. He would still smile though and ask questions, but that was mostly to keep his mind off of wanting to hunt his brother down and demand to know what happened between him and Robert. The whole thing sounded fishy and he didn't like it one bit.

Drake nodded. "Agreed. We should tell him everything" he sighed. Drake turned to Merlin, still holding Miles' hand. "I'll let you know what we decide."
"Be careful" Merlin said. "I have plans for you still."
Drake groaned. "I told you, dragons are not meant to have that sort of magic."
"Times do change" Merlin smiled. He knelt down to pick up the food and booze that Drake had bought. "I shall see you soon then." He turned and began to walk away.
Drake looked to Miles and lowered his head. His hair fell down over his shoulder. He didn't know how to explain that the legend of Merlin was a real thing and he was to be the next. His mind was also on Kallen and telling the boy that he was potentially evil, and then it struck him that he was holding hands with Miles still, but made no move to remove his hand.

Kallen had his attention on Parker all day and still felt like a third wheel. Even holding the man's arm like a lifeline. He attempted to talk a few times but always felt left out. After a while he finally gave in and remained silent at Parker's side. The gallery would have been amazing if it wasn't for the awkwardness with Robert.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-27-2014

Miles gave Drake a smile, "You looked beautiful, before...your wings are gorgeous," he blushed a bit, "Shall we?" He looked away, suddenly embarrassed that he had been so open just then.

When the tour was over Robert tried to get the two young men to come eat with him but Parker gave an excuse so he could leave with Kallen.
~You find out anything? The gallery is small and I think Robert has upset Kallen.~
~We are done I believe. Meet back at the house?~

Parker asked Kallen, "You want to go back to Miles' place? They are done."

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-27-2014

Drake blushed a bit. "Thank you" he didn't know exactly what to say,. He kept his dragon form a secret for the most part.

Kallen nodded and forced a smile. "Sounds good. I hope they have good news." He felt the familiar nervous knot in his gut again. He was scared of what they might tell him.

"You're welcome," Miles smiled at him, "I mean it, I've never seen anything like that. I thought it was a myth," he paused, not sure if he should ask more about him but he was curious, "So...do you have a full form or was that it?" He blushed again because it made him think about his dream.

Parker got into the car after Kallen and he smiled, "I'm so tired after that. The place is small, but that tour took forever. Are you alright? You got quiet after awhile."

Drake looked to Miles. "I have a full form. Rather large but the dragons before me were larger. We have gotten smaller over the centuries." He blushed a bit. "In my full form I can't fit in your livingroom" he admitted.

Kallen bit his lip. "I'm not use to being the one overlooked, or being the one who likes some one and having competition for that person's attention. It's selfish of me I know... Just.. He seemed to reeally like you."

"Are you black? Your body, scales I mean," Miles' voice turned a bit smoky and seductive, "Are you black?" his cock twitched in his pants. It was shameful, he knew, but God if he wasn't turned on.

Parker shrugged, "I think it was just harmless flirting...maybe?" He put the car into drive, "I don't know, but it doesn't really matter anyway, I don't want him," he put his hand on Kallen's thigh, "I really rather just flirt with you," he winked at him before he pulled out if the parking lot.

Drake nodded. "Yeah. I'm a great onyx dragon. All black. My eyes though stay rather human looking. I didn't get the dragon's eyes' he shrugged. He looked at Miles and thought he looked handsome. "So do you have a unicorn form, or are you just as you are?" he smirked slightly.

Kallen's face turned bright red and he smiled. "Really? Because I like that.. I mean you.. I like you.. You didn't freak out over me telling you I'm a hermaphrodite... And.. Your funny.. I should shut up now right?" He placed his hand over Parker's.

Miles blinked a few times, shocked that Drake really did look like the dragon in his dream. He looked away and cleared his throat. He had to take a moment to collect himself before he looked back, "No...no form," he shook his head, "just this. Just me. Female unicorns though can call forth their horn. I used to wish I could do that, when I was younger. I am glad I can't though. That would look odd I think. Do you have sex in your beast form?" He suddenly blurted out. His eyes grew wide, "Oh dear," he shook his head, "no no, I'm so...I shouldn't have...so so sorry," he bit his lip and pulled his hand away, "So sorry," he sped up, trying to put distance between him and Drake.

Parker smiled, "No," he laughed, "cute rambling is cute!" He squeezed Kallen's leg, "Yeah I think you're pretty nice, you're taking this all in stride so you're pretty strong, and shit, you're just pretty so I really would like to at least see what this could grow into."

Drake found Miles' question to be both odd and cute. He sped up and reached miles quickly and took his hand back and pulled Miles back into him.
"I've tried it before but no one can really handle it" he whispered deeply in Miles' ear. "You seem to really like my dragon form." He could feel his own cock stirring against Miles' ass. "Do you want to see it?"

Kallen smiled brightly. "I would like that a lot. I like being with you. No matter what I would like to be friends at the least. Friends with benefits would be epic" he grinned. "But no matter what news we get. I would like to remain friends."

Miles shivered, "When I said I had a dream about you..." he glanced over his shoulder at him, "It was that, you in a dragon form that I didn't even know actually existed. And you...did things..." He licked his lips, "I would love to see it some day, just not today," he could feel Drake's erection and it was driving him insane, "we have too much to do and I'm distracted enough by you as it is...So can we just..." he let out a heavy sigh, "Can we address this, all of this, later?"

"Me too, sounds like a plan then!" Parker was grinning like a school child, so happy he had met Kallen, "Hey whadya say we pick up some ice cream before we head back?"

drake smiled and gave Miles a kiss on the neck. "Of course." He released him and adjusted his cock in his pants so it would be more comfortable. He took Miles' hand again and lead them back to the car. "I should get you a proper date first at least" he teased.

Kallen nodded. "Hells yes that sounds good. I could use some ice cream. It makes everything better" he smiled.