alonimi
Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Misc Fantasy (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-16-2014

<p>Will be setting up very shortly.</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>Characters:</p><p>Kallen Pike</p><p>Drake Garner</p><p> Parker Dobson
Miles Charlie "Cherry" Dobson
</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>Setting:</p>

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-16-2014

Name: Kallen Pike
Looks: Shoulder length blond hair, green eyes, slender yet muscular build. Short for a male.
Personality: Mischievous, snarky, Fiercely loyal to those he admires.

Name: Drake Garner
Looks: Tall and muscular. Long black hair with a few thin dreads, shaves sides, beard. Light hazel eyes.
Personality: A bit grumpy and broody at times but a big softy.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-17-2014

Name: Parker Dobson
Looks: Black hair, short in the back, longer in the front with teal tips. Gray eyes. Tattoos on both arms from elbows to shoulders, large tree of life tattoo on his back.
Personality: Honest and fun loving. Kind and loyal to his friends. A bit of a flirt.

Name: Miles Charlie "Cherry" Dobson
Looks: Short black hair, business cut. Gray eyes. One tattoo matching his brother Parker's on his right wrist of a compass rose.
Personality: Honest and sweet at heart but comes off as an asshole at times with his quick, short way of talking. Protective of his brother Parker.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - nusith - 11-18-2014

"Dammit Kallen!" Crystal shouted from the bar. She pulled the giant dildo free from the counter where it had been stuck most of the night.
The small blond male at the other end of the bar started laughing hard when he saw how pissed off she looked. "I told you I would give you a hard stiff one!" he shouted back at her. Others around him began to laugh as well.
Crystal shook her head but a faint smile crept to her lips. Kallen was a trickster and pain in the ass but he was good natured and likeable. Not to mention extremely easy on the eyes.
Kallen was wearing a pair of tight black leather pants, a beat up Metallica shirt that was so thin and worn it was nearly see through, and knee high black boots. He pulled his hair back from his shoulders as he talked to the others around him. He drew a crowd no matter where he went it seemed.
Behind him stood one large male who kept touching Kallen's waist but Kallen didn't seem interested in him at all. Kallen's eyes were roaming the dance floor and bar for something but even he didn't know what it was yet.

Into the realm (Private: nusith & aeryonsun) - aeryonsun - 11-18-2014

Parker hopped out of his brother's car, "Sure you don't want to go in?"
Miles lifted a brow at his brother, "Call me later."
"Yeah, love ya!" He blew his brother a kiss then laughed when Miles rolled his eyes. He closed the door and ran up to the club.
He was excited, he finally got a Friday where he didn't have to close the record store and he was glad he could relax on a night on the town.
After showing his ID he walked into the club. The music hit his soul in a way that immediately lured him out onto the floor.
He danced confidently, he knew he looked sexy. Dark skinny jeans, leather skin tight tank top so he could show off his tattoos. The music kept him moving, sensually, his hips rolling with the beat.

Kallen raised a brow when hew saw a new body on the floor. He ignored the man behind him and walked out onto the dance floor and to the new man. He was very handsome and the tattoos were a nice tough. Kallen didn't have a type really, but he was attracted to older men for sure.
He slid up against the man on the floor and gave a small smile as he began to move his hips with the beat as well. He let his green eyes roam up and down the man's body openly as he moved. Even if a man was completely straight, Kallen would get them to dance with him a while before they realized he was actually man. He was rather effeminate and beautiful so it took some people a while to figure it out. Then again he had his own little secrets concerning his gender and didn't mind looking the part of both.

Parker felt the warmth of another beside him. He opened his eyes and his breath caught when he saw that handsome man beside him and not some old creeper like he was expecting. He gave him a slight smile then moved closer so that when they swayed, their thighs touched.

Kallen slid a hand up the man's chest and smiled up at him. "Your new" he said softly. His voice was like a sweet little song. He never realized what he was able to do with his voice when he spoke like that, but he knew his sweet voice always had an effect on others for the positive. It worked well to calm angry people as well.

"No,just haven't been here in a while," Parker figured if this man was going to be bold then so would he. He placed his hand on the man's hip and pulled him closer, "so what are you? Some club kid with a tab?"

Kallen smirked at him. "Hardly" he teased. "I come here after work to unwind. I'm a manager at the Trash clothing store down town." Trash was well known among the goths, punks and club kids for the place to get your gear and hard to find clothing.
"What about you?" He tilted his head slightly.

"I work at Turn it Again, that record store off Beal avenue. I didn't have to close today so..." he smiled, "glad I was able to make it. Good company so far," he squeezed the guy's hip, "Can I get your name? I'm Parker."

Kallen bit his lip when his hip was squeezed. He pressed up against Parker tighter. "I'm Kallen" he said with a smile. Kallen let his hands slide up Parker's sides as they moved with the music. "I'm glad you got to come in tonight. I was being practically molested by that big ogre over there." He gestured to the large man at the bar. "He's been trying to get in my pants all night."

"Don't blame him," Parker chuckled then narrowed his eyes at the large man in question. He pushed out a bit with his mind and cocked a brow. The man could actually be an ogre. Parker looked back at his dance partner, "he's not that hard on the eyes...nice arms."

Kallen shrugged. "True, but something seems off about him is all. I just can't place it."
Kallen was enjoying the music until he saw the large man coming toward them. He groaned and gestured for Mark, one of the bouncers, to handle the man.
Mark made his way to the large man just as he reached Parker and Kallen. Mark only placed his hand on the man's large arm to tell him to back off. The large man turned his head sharply and growled. Kallen screeched when he watched the large ogre of a man snap Mark's head around backwards. Mark fell to the ground in a heap.

"Ah shit," Parker groaned then closed his eyes and opened his mind. He found his brother easily *Cherry, there's an ogre here* it only took a second to hear *on my way*.
Parker opened his eyes just as the other patrons noticed the murder and started screaming. He looked at his dance partner, "Kallen, stay with me and you won't die. Promise."