alonimi
High Fantasy Search - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: High Fantasy Search (/showthread.php?tid=544)

High Fantasy Search - nusith - 11-12-2014

<p>Looking for rp to play in a fantasy setting. Anything from monsters to fairy tales. Vikings, warriors, knights, fae creatures, forest folk, vampires and werewolves and so on. </p><p>
</p><p>I usually play male on male but can play straight, or complex love triangles. Can go as far and descriptive on the NSFW stuff as your comfortable with or not at all. I'm respectful of other's boundaries. </p><p>
</p><p>I love creating interesting characters. Can play Sub or dom personality types. Can play multiple characters to move the story along. Willing to play villains or good guys or those in the gray area. </p><p>
</p><p>I can play modern settings or fandom settings as well. fandoms I know a lot about would be like : Young Justice, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Batman and Robin, Pokémon, Anything marvel or Dc comics really, Some anime (just ask I might know it), and anything else along those lines, again just ask I might know of the show, comic, book, cartoon ect...</p><p>
</p><p>Winter is my down time to work on projects and avoid the great white north on my time off of work so I am on pretty much every day at least long enough to post once. If anything comes up I am usually considerate enough to give you a heads up of absence or let you know the reason why I have been off a while if something comes up. I'm also willing to OOC about the story plot, adding or development of characters, and plot twists.</p><p>
</p><p>My biggest RP goal and dream is a small group RP. The moderator of the rp will private message random plot twists to individual players to be played into the story to keep things always moving and interesting. </p><p>
</p><p>So yeah that's pretty much my stuff in a nutshell. Hit me up here or in a PM if you are interested in playing or talking over a plot. </p>

High Fantasy Search - newagefrankenstein - 11-15-2014

Well you know I'm always up to rp something out. I'd love to rp something out that's like a mix of old-world fantasy and modern-age fantasy. Like lots of small towns, castles, and forests but then there are cars and TVs etc. Something slightly gritty without feeling like it's soaked in mud. If any of that makes sense. I don't mind playing villains or the hapless victim so I'm totally cool. Anyway maybe we could think of coming up with something?

High Fantasy Search - nusith - 11-15-2014

<quote author="@newagefrankenstein" timestamp="1416097323" source="/post/1241/thread]Well you know I'm always up to rp something out. I'd love to rp something out that's like a mix of old-world fantasy and modern-age fantasy. Like lots of small towns, castles, and forests but then there are cars and TVs etc. Something slightly gritty without feeling like it's soaked in mud. If any of that makes sense. I don't mind playing villains or the hapless victim so I'm totally cool. Anyway maybe we could think of coming up with something?
[/quote]So something like post apocalypse meets fairy tale like setting. Like Adventure Time lol. You have creatures and swords but occasionally come across lots tech, or perhaps the modern human world is slowly seeping through to the fairy realm sort of thing.

Oo! That second one! Yeah! That second one. Because while I like adventure time it's not exactly what I was thinking of. And I like the idea of this slow transference into the fairy realm being something that everyone just ignores as if it's ALWAYS been that way. Even if it hasn't.

<quote timestamp="1416099057" source="/post/1249/thread" author="@newagefrankenstein]Oo! That second one! Yeah! That second one. Because while I like adventure time it's not exactly what I was thinking of. And I like the idea of this slow transference into the fairy realm being something that everyone just ignores as if it's ALWAYS been that way. Even if it hasn't. [/quote]<p>My sample for that one would be the 2nd Hellboy movie, when they go into the more creature like realm and you see a lot of human made items there. </p><p>Maybe have a human character who disguises themselves as a creature. Usually my male fae creatures are very lithe, beautiful, androgynous but also bad ass and deadly. Could also play shape shifter like creatures and trolls and other mythical beasts.</p><p>I have to leave for work in a half hour, just a heads up.  
</p>

That's no problem. And I'd say definitely something like that, sure. I dunno the only other thing I can think of is a mash-up of THAT and Storybrooke from Once Upon A Time.

<quote source="/post/1255/thread" timestamp="1416099562" author="@newagefrankenstein]That's no problem. And I'd say definitely something like that, sure. I dunno the only other thing I can think of is a mash-up of THAT and Storybrooke from Once Upon A Time. [/quote]Maybe a portal of some sort that leads to a small town in the more modern day like Storybrook. I love that show too. That ways creatures with animal like attributes have a more human appearance in the modern realm and gives us 2 settings to play in.

Yesss, I do like that. I like that a lot.

<quote source="/post/1259/thread" timestamp="1416099855" author="@newagefrankenstein]Yesss, I do like that. I like that a lot. [/quote]And with that sort of setting if we decide to open it up as a small group rp too, it would work well. Anywhere from 4-6 players if we decide to, or just 1x1 with multiple characters.

Yes I like this idea. This is good idea.

<quote timestamp="1416100063" source="/post/1261/thread" author="@newagefrankenstein]Yes I like this idea. This is good idea. [/quote]Sweet. I will be thinking of characters while at work. If you have any other players in mind here you want to ask if they want to play I'm down with that. I don't know anyone here. I can set it up or you can as well. Either way.

Alright I'll think things over and if I get to making a post before you I'll let you know.

<quote source="/post/1264/thread" timestamp="1416100453" author="@newagefrankenstein]Alright I'll think things over and if I get to making a post before you I'll let you know.[/quote]<p>Sounds good to me. </p><p>Also if you have any set boundaries on anything NSFW you want set, just let me know ahead of time.  So I know whats on and off limits or if I need to keep it pg13 and all that. I also like any relationships with characters to evolve.
</p>

High Fantasy Search - nusith - 11-16-2014

Ok we can move this to an actual rp thread and the right forum. But here are some characters I'm considering playing.

Name: Fafner
Race: Dragon
Looks: In dragon form he is a great black dragon who can glamor himself into a dark elf like form with pale skin, long black hair and green eyes. His human form is rather similar to his dark elf form. Muscular and tone, the build of a warrior.
Short bio: Fafner was a great warrior back in the era of battles and kingdoms, but now he is reduced to selling his might and skills for coin for protection or intimidation.

Name: Orin
Race: Sprite
Looks: Short blond hair, blue eyes, slender and small build.
Short bio: Orin was charged with protecting the forest with others and has noticed over the years that things are changing, yet others don't seem to care. Orin actively searches for a way to restore his home to it's former glory.

Will probably work on some more.

High Fantasy Search - nusith - 01-02-2015

Still looking.