alonimi
Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] (/showthread.php?tid=539)

Pages: 1 2

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 11-12-2014

<div align="justify]And also plotting. o wo

Hello and welcome to my thread!
I'm Kat, as everyone likely knows, and I always start a search thread with the same things in it.
? Firstly, I'm not opposed to smut.
? Secondly, I prefer to play women, but will play men if I like the idea.
? Lastly, I'm very picky on certain details, and usually when these things come up, it's my way or I don't bother.

? Also, my replies can be slow as hell sometimes. If that fact will bother you, I'm not a good choice for a partner.

? I usually prefer darker themes within a Fantasy, Science Fiction, or Horror genre.
? I also like Historical & Modern Fiction.

Here are some pairings I have prompts for;;

? Garou x Garou (Werewolves - Preferably Wendigo)
? Lovecraft style horror stuff IN SILENT HILL OMG
? Modern Vampire x Old School Vampire (In a Camarilla setting - IE: Old World of Darkness)
? Mandalorian Bounty Hunter x Something with a bounty on it's head Doin' it. :P
? Killer/Stalker/Abductor x target of Affection/Desire/Revenge
? Hades x Persephone
? ANYTHING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OMG

<font size="5]?[/font] I reserve the right to decline any offer than involves themes or characters I am uncomfortable with, or simply have no interest in. <font size="5]?
[/font]
<font size="5][size=small]Now feel free to ignore this, or post, or post AND THEN IGNORE IT. o wo;;[/font][/font]
[/align]

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 11-17-2014

/kicks search thread

D:<

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 11-24-2014

/kicks

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - danixiewrites - 11-28-2014

Fyi. Bounty hunter/hunted is kicking in my brain cavity this morning....and I should not be drooling.

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 11-28-2014

Yeah, not gonna lie, I fucking love Mandalorians and could be persuaded to play anything if one is involved.
I tried to tweak the idea for my character Teague Foxwell, putting her in a more cyberpunk future setting - but I think she's classified as a Martian where it matters.
qq ocean blues

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - nusith - 11-28-2014

The werewolf x Wendigo or vampires ones sound good to me. I usually play male x male though, not sure how you are that one. I can however do a straight pairing no problem. Also like the Hades and Persephone one as well. I like playing as the gods or making up new gods to lay as.

<quote source="/post/2620/thread" timestamp="1417179980" author="@nusith]The werewolf x Wendigo or vampires ones sound good to me. I usually play male x male though, not sure how you are that one. I can however do a straight pairing no problem. Also like the Hades and Persephone one as well. I like playing as the gods or making up new gods to lay as. [/quote]Ah, I typically don't do much male x male.
As for the ideas, they don't have to be smutty or anything.
Actually, if we did the VtM style Vampire idea, they wouldn't be able to have sex without burning points of blood for it anyway.
At least a male would. o wo;

Are you familiar with White Wolf stuff?

<quote author="@Kat" source="/post/2624/thread" timestamp="1417188276]<quote timestamp="1417179980" source="/post/2620/thread" author="@nusith]The werewolf x Wendigo or vampires ones sound good to me. I usually play male x male though, not sure how you are that one. I can however do a straight pairing no problem. Also like the Hades and Persephone one as well. I like playing as the gods or making up new gods to lay as. [/quote]Ah, I typically don't do much male x male.
As for the ideas, they don't have to be smutty or anything.
Actually, if we did the VtM style Vampire idea, they wouldn't be able to have sex without burning points of blood for it anyway.
At least a male would. o wo;

Are you familiar with White Wolf stuff?
[/quote]<p>Pretty rusty on white wolf. I have one of the manuals kicking around some place and every time I wanted to get a game going with some friends, it never happened Frown</p><p>I'm ok with no smut if need be, or depending on comfort level of my partner as well.
</p>

<quote source="/post/2625/thread" timestamp="1417188471" author="@nusith]<quote source="/post/2624/thread" timestamp="1417188276" author="@Kat]
[/quote]<p>Pretty rusty on white wolf. I have one of the manuals kicking around some place and every time I wanted to get a game going with some friends, it never happened Frown</p><p>I'm ok with no smut if need be, or depending on comfort level of my partner as well.
</p>[/quote]If you have the basics down on the Camarilla system and the clans, we can work through any snags.
But yeah, I don't do much male x male, I'm afraid.
Still, happy to make it nonsexual unless there is a point it should be sexual.
Even then, it's up to you whether we time skip, etc.
I don't worry too much about it. c:

<quote source="/post/2630/thread" author="@Kat" timestamp="1417193939]<quote timestamp="1417188471" source="/post/2625/thread" author="@nusith]<p>Pretty rusty on white wolf. I have one of the manuals kicking around some place and every time I wanted to get a game going with some friends, it never happened Frown</p><p>I'm ok with no smut if need be, or depending on comfort level of my partner as well.
</p>[/quote]If you have the basics down on the Camarilla system and the clans, we can work through any snags.
But yeah, I don't do much male x male, I'm afraid.
Still, happy to make it nonsexual unless there is a point it should be sexual.
Even then, it's up to you whether we time skip, etc.
I don't worry too much about it. c:
[/quote]I'll have to re-research the clans and basic again so I don't look like a puts just making a character lol. I'll get back to you on that one when I find the manual, or just google stuff.

Yeah, no worries. c:

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 01-16-2015

Still looking. o wo

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 04-23-2015

[size=small]/cries because still looking
[/font]

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - euphoricvoodoo - 04-23-2015

You've caught my attention with League of Legends. Lots of possibilities there. Did you have any ideas in mind?

Kat's Searth thread [For 1x1 related ventures] - Kat - 04-24-2015

I'd really enjoy something of an 'On the Rift' scenario, where there's a match ongoing and teams are working to win it.
So, we could play same team and work together, or play opposing one another and make the objectives some we could achieve through IC interactions.

Though, that said, I actually love the described world of Runeterra, so doing plots elsewhere that're loosely based on the lore would be fine as well.
I'm way less picky in this field of interest since there are literally endless possibilities.