alonimi
TBD 1x1 - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Seeking (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: TBD 1x1 (/showthread.php?tid=537)

Pages: 1 2 3

TBD 1x1 - danixiewrites - 11-12-2014

2017 Update:

Looking for 1x1s for slower speed RPs (once a week? I stay busy but love writing long posts for folks). Sexytimes are fine, and I can RP chars of either gender. I prefer to play humans (because they hurt so good), but also have shifters, telepaths, some with a wee bit of genetic/tech tampering (nothing power-up oriented, just base assists), humanoid-ish aliens. Against that, you can play...whatever. XD

Some Genres:
Elements:
Characters Those are the ones I have around the site who aren't particularly active in an RP--I can also create off the cuff if you have something particular in mind.

TBD 1x1 - thedarkwyrm - 11-12-2014

I know we already have multiple threads together, but if you want, I have characters that work very well with these kinds of settings. Ones that lean more towards fantasy and ones that lead more towards sci-fi, but all with spaceships, oddly enough.

TBD 1x1 - euphoricvoodoo - 11-12-2014

I happen to have a humanoidish alien I would love to throw into some space shenanigan if you'd like.

<quote author="@thedarkwyrm" source="/post/712/thread" timestamp="1415823487]I know we already have multiple threads together, but if you want, I have characters that work very well with these kinds of settings. Ones that lean more towards fantasy and ones that lead more towards sci-fi, but all with spaceships, oddly enough.[/quote]Sci-fi, definitely Smile  I have very different chars in play on your threads; this would be different, too (and I like having threads with you, so there).  Am totally up for it, but thinking I should probably finish up Connor's playtime first.  UNLESS you want another thread in which case, LET'S DO THIS, and also: which pieces would you prefer to wrangle in with the chars you have on tap?  (Disclaimer: I honestly can't get enough of spaceships. XD )

<quote source="/post/715/thread" author="@euphoricvoodoo" timestamp="1415825064]I happen to have a humanoidish alien I would love to throw into some space shenanigan if you'd like.[/quote]*flails*  I do like me the space shenanigans.  Whatcha have in mind?  

I think, out of your bullet points, I can see everything except dragons happening.  Unless you're cool with robo-dragons.  

As far as Connor goes, it's not like Connor or Melissa will stop being around when they're done with each other, so waiting for them to have sexytimes wouldn't really speed up this theoretical thread.

TBD 1x1 - euphoricvoodoo - 11-12-2014

Kidnapping is kind of sticking out to me right now. Could be interesting. Really I can fit her in to almost anything. She's been a mechanic and a chef so far. The chef was the more interesting I must say.

<quote source="/post/743/thread" timestamp="1415833046" author="@thedarkwyrm]I think, out of your bullet points, I can see everything except dragons happening.  Unless you're cool with robo-dragons.  

As far as Connor goes, it's not like Connor or Melissa will stop being around when they're done with each other, so waiting for them to have sexytimes wouldn't really speed up this theoretical thread.[/quote]Spaceship dragons!!!111!!1!  ^_^ So you've eliminated the curveball...I can work with that and see what comes up.  

Have a few chars who do spacey things; thinking I'll probably pull out Alex for it.  She's a runaway mechanic, has worked for a galactic agency undercover on a ship to do recon on employment conditions in the past (can be that or something else for this), but since she has this penchant for absent-minded kleptomania, I'm thinking it would work if her handlers think she needs a keeper.  If that doesn't suit, I can go through a list. Smile

<quote source="/post/781/thread" author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1415850578]Spaceship dragons!!!111!!1!  ^_^ So you've eliminated the curveball...I can work with that and see what comes up.  

Have a few chars who do spacey things; thinking I'll probably pull out Alex for it.  She's a runaway mechanic, has worked for a galactic agency undercover on a ship to do recon on employment conditions in the past (can be that or something else for this), but since she has this penchant for absent-minded kleptomania, I'm thinking it would work if her handlers think she needs a keeper.  If that doesn't suit, I can go through a list. Smile[/quote]
I have a character named Charles, who works for a para-government law-enforcement/peacekeeping group called the Draconian Order.  He's a chill bro, and not uptight about rules, but he'd keep her from stealing things in a big-brotherly, ear-tugging, "put it back before I take you over my knee" kind of way, not a "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT'S ILLEGAL" way.

I like this pairing.

TBD 1x1 - danixiewrites - 11-13-2014

<quote source="/post/745/thread" timestamp="1415834512" author="@euphoricvoodoo]Kidnapping is kind of sticking out to me right now. Could be interesting. Really I can fit her in to almost anything. She's been a mechanic and a chef so far. The chef was the more interesting I must say.
[/quote]^_^ I had a chef who was an absolute riot to play...she's a retired char.  O.o  I'm game, either M or F chars ready to go.  I'd looove to bring out my pilot, Ray--she's a chaotic bit of spitfire, a little too loud, a lot too pretentious about her own skills (which are good, but since she's never raced, she literally has no data to back up any brag ever).  Or go the opposite direction with Roan, who's a warrior-type with a soft spot for almost everything, including his enemies--because there's a reason for everyone's actions.  He spends more time trying to figure out what that is than being useful on in a battle, although he can wield a pair of mean laser pistols.  Or...someone new.  What if we start with the pair kidnapped and working their way out from there?  

<quote author="@thedarkwyrm" timestamp="1415850882" source="/post/782/thread]
I like this pairing.[/quote]Yes.  Dance  This is quite acceptable.  XD  I'll work up a post, probably get it out tomorrow to kick it off.  Dunno what to call it, but it'll be happening.

Also: I'm back at work tomorrow so my replies'll be resuming their normalized schedule.  *pouts*  But at least this way, you may get a shot at that nap.  *g*

TBD 1x1 - thedarkwyrm - 11-13-2014

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

TBD 1x1 - euphoricvoodoo - 11-13-2014

<quote source="/post/783/thread" timestamp="1415851684" author="@danixiewrites][/quote]Which ever character you want to bust out is fine by me. I'll keep my chef. Valas- she's kind of a grump, and very snarky, has a bit of a tendency to ramble. She's quite good with knives and good with hand-to-hand, can shoot somewhat decently. She does not have the best grasp of English/the common language. Blue, 4 tattooed arms, 3 eyes, extra knee joint, fin like ears, not much nasal projection.

We can absolutely start out there.

<quote source="/post/787/thread" timestamp="1415853964" author="@euphoricvoodoo]
  We can absolutely start out there.
[/quote]
Do they know each other already?

TBD 1x1 - euphoricvoodoo - 11-13-2014

<quote source="/post/788/thread" timestamp="1415855163" author="@danixiewrites]Do they know each other already?[/quote]I could go either way but I'm leaning a bit more towards them not knowing each other.