alonimi
The Desert Rose Bordello - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: Misc Sci Fi (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+--- Thread: The Desert Rose Bordello (/showthread.php?tid=534)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Desert Rose Bordello - megs - 11-22-2014

Slender legs parted easily to make room for him, and as she fell back onto the bed with a sigh, she'd briefly have a thought on how she liked the contrast of their skin tones. The idea would be erased by a quiet moan as the digit slipped inside her, aided by her obvious arousal. Tongue and teeth were hot against her flesh, she rocked her hips against his hand, eagerly.

His other hand buried into her hair, and her head buzzed with need so loudly she'd almost not heard him speak. The want to object to the comment welled up in her throat so easily. She was plain, at best, but now did not seem like the best time to bring it up, and he probably didn't care.

She took his face in both her hands, stroking thumbs beneath is eyes and pulled his mouth from her breast. Urged him closer to hers, so she could kiss him more. She would pretend that this meant something; still trying to convince herself that she had not sold herself for trifles. For a pretty face, and compliments.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-22-2014

Hot and wet and everything he wanted, moving against him in a way that made him want to pin her to the mattress. A low sound escaped his throat, barely a sound at all, a growl against her skin. The hand inside her went to her thigh to push her higher on the bed, enough that he could join her there, knees resting on either side of her hips. A hand hooked under her knee pressed it almost to her shoulder; he couldn't bring himself to take his time, so he pushed inside of her in one long thrust. He wouldn't kiss her until he was buried inside her, wanted to hear every sound his cock could coax out of her, wanted to see the shapes her mouth made. How loud could he make those moans, could he turn those sighs to gasps?

Then he kissed her, pressed lips too forceful to ones too soft so he could swallow her moans as his hips began to move against hers. For all his determination to be nice, he'd been coming to a whore for a reason – and he hadn't expected to particularly like the whore. She had a body he liked seeing as much as feeling, liked as much on the outside as in; he wanted to claim her, though he had no right. Wanted dark marks in pale skin and an ache in her bones, so that every time she moved she'd remember him between her legs, remember him putting that ache there. Untangling his hand from her hair, he took her hands, wrapped her fingers around her own thighs so she could hold them spread wide for him. When he kissed her again it was like reassurance that she would not need to keep asking, and with his hands free he could once again cup her breasts, squeeze and pinch at her nipples as he thrust harder into her.

The Desert Rose Bordello - thedarkwyrm - 11-23-2014

He grinned softly down at her, enjoying her cautious wording.  The knife gently ran up to her neck, then played down each of her arms, tracing veins that, if slit, would leave Kismet drained and lifeless within a minute.  "I don't just want tears, Kismet.  It's the reason behind them.  There are so many varieties of tears..."  He licked his lips slowly.

"I want tears that come willingly.  I want begging and pleading, tears that come because you want the pain I cause you."  He grinned, chuckling softly.  "But such things can't be done to a woman who is for sale.  As you say, I can't mark up the merchandise."  

He leaned in and kissed her neck, inhaling deeply.  "No matter how much I want to," he breathed against her neck, the knife pressed gently against her side.  Anyone with an even basic knowledge of anatomy knew that, with the point of the blade nestled between two ribs as it was, that an easy thrust would go right through her heart.

The Desert Rose Bordello - megs - 11-25-2014

He pushed into her and the cry it drew fourth from between clenched teeth was more akin to squeal of surprise. She'd not expected him to fill her so suddenly, and the curve of her mouth perfectly imitated the vowel she started to favor in her moans. Her back arched against his thrusts.

Pleasured whimpers sounded off in her throat, his mouth crushed into hers and her fingers fell from his face to grip his shoulders. She may have been holding on a bit too tight, fingers pressed dimples into his skin, and if she'd had any nails they'd have left half-moon imprints in their wake. Her hips bucked against his, and when he moved her hands to hold self open to him, she gasped. There was widening of her eyes, and she bit her lip, the pink blush flaring across her features. Somehow she could afford to feel self-conscious despite the pressure building at her core that begged for release.

He dissolved these concerns with another kiss, with hands that trailed fire across her breasts, and rolled her nipples into rosebud points.  She had never aspired to be something someone wanted. Even temporarily. She generally did things for herself, but for some reason, she desperately wanted to please him. There was something in the way he had asked for the whore most like her, and they way he kissed her and touched her that made her feel almost valuable. Even if it was fleeting, she wanted to be that valuable thing for him.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-26-2014

If he were more delicate, her grip on him might have bruised; unfortunate that she didn't have nails to claw at him with, but the women he liked best usually didn't. Soft bodies with rough hands and rare smiles, harder on him than he was on them. Cashmere blushed like a virgin even as he was buried inside her, surprise but not fear in the sounds that she made.

At least he didn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

Another hungry kiss pressed to her lips, and he could feel the way his thrusts moved through her, the way her breasts might have moved if he hadn't been holding them. He might have let her go to see, but he liked touching her too much still, the feel of her beneath him and entirely under his control.

The smell of sex and the sound of skin against skin aroused him further, though not quite as much as those moans, ragged and clumsy as if she'd forgotten how to make them. His hips rammed into hers, harder, faster; he didn't know that he could make her cum, but the way she moved suggested he might. His mouth left hers, and he nipped at her neck right below her ear, tugged at her nipples to see what noise she might make.

"My name, Cashmere," he growled in her ear, because he wanted to hear her say it, hear her scream it; wanted it before he was done, like a souvenir to take with him, the sound of his name torn from her lips.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Kat - 11-26-2014

"I'm sorry to disappoint you.."

Hers were the sort of eyes that some men found enchanting, but most couldn't help feeling a bit intimidated by. They stared openly, bore holes into people and objects and sentiments, threatening to melt the ice they both were dancing over. One could see she thought him mad because those aquarian hues spoke every word she otherwise didn't want to say for fear of being injured, and they did so in silence, amid their nest of dark mascara lifted lashes. Kirai didn't answer her questions the way she expected him to, and worse, he didn't seem to care whether or not she seemed interested. While openly a whore, this wasn't any old bordello; there was a sense of exceptionalism here. Patrons were lucky to be given the opportunities presented for them, especially considering just how intact women like Kismet were - with no abhorrent scars or marring of flesh. No missing teeth. Definitely no diseases or sicknesses to spread.

Yet there she was in a quieted splay, and Kirai continued to talk about how important crying could be. Circumstantial crying, as it were. Kismet shifted uneasily, though it did little but drag his dangling member against the warmth of her sex, which was still hot and coated in their previous pleasure. Sensitive to the maneuver, she rubbed against his length once more as though expecting him to forget about knives for the time being. A blade was at her side while his lips trailed their steamy words against her throat, drawing out the confused feelings she had been battling since the two had moved on to talks of weaponry. What was she to do in a state of half arousal? This exercise of trust was wearing her patience thin.

"But you scare me."

The Desert Rose Bordello - thedarkwyrm - 11-26-2014

He felt her unease, her unrest as she moved against him, grinning softly at the sensations she caused. "I'm not surprised. A girl as clever as you, of course you're scared of me. You look into my eyes and see that I'm capable and easily willing to kill on a whim." The knife pressed against her for a moment, then moved away as he tossed it with a flick of his wrist, embedding it in the far wall.

With a swift motion, her gripped her and pulled her close, thrusting hard into her once more, their bodies joined intimately. He leaned in to kiss over her neck, up along her jawline to her lips, where he murmured, "But you don't lie to me about the things that matter. I don't have any reason to harm you. You're just right for this world we live in." He slowly squeezed her as he began to thrust into her, passionate and forceful, not holding anything back this time, ravaging her, bringing an abrupt close to their conversation and an equally abrupt resumption to their earlier lovemaking.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Ghostly - 11-26-2014

Alder listened in earnest to each word of her story. Even if he had not been payed to do so there were so few people that gave conversation in this place a second thought, too busy getting their rocks off plowing holes. In addition to that, how many sun baked, drug addled brains around here actually had something worth listening to begin with? In fact many conversations as of late had been between the lovely trio of Kismet, Vegas, and himself over the interesting variety of customers each had taken on. Not that he complained, there was always a laugh to be had around the other whores.

Mai's tale was one to be expected for someone living a rather sheltered life. She wanted out from the closed and protected walls to see the world around her. He didn't pretend to understand several of the terms she used in describing her clan and kin, but he'd have to be dense to not get the basics of the kind of society she hailed from.

There was little reason for Alder to be skeptical towards any of what Mai let on about, she was far too innocent either in actuality or simply by her appearance to deem not worthy of trust. In this he figured it decent enough to at least let her in on more of who he was as a person, no need for lies here. "As you might figure there are not a lot of women that pass through the Bordello, and most of the boys here are picked for the sort of man with different tastes." Chuckling at the thought, he'd never offered his services to his fellow man. There were offers sure, but by no means had he ever been desperate enough to take up on them. "I suppose you can consider me not your typical whore. I earn my keep through keeping the power and plumbing up and running rather than through sex. I just happen to enjoy the act enough to take consideration to the propositions." Alder was not expressive in his emotions as she was, his hands clasped in his lap and eyes never breaking contact. He was a professional after all.

"If it is worth knowing, I'd say you are rather lucky for your brother to have picked the Bordello. I've traveled a fair bit, and can say without a doubt that there is probably not a place better to have an encounter with a man in the wild." What most women had for relationships with men typically involved a bit of force and unwillingness. There was little time for traditional relationships around these parts.

"I'd like to say that I find myself fortunate as well to have you as a customer. Rare is it that I am blessed to not go through the usual routine that we find in this line of work, to just sit down and chat with a pretty face like yours makes it all the better." Alder liked to think he was a smooth one, or he wouldn't have repeat visitors. That said, there was little point to playing her like a typical mark. He didn't think that it would be as simple as he'd found in the past to try and gouge her brother for this event. Certainly not without backlash that he didn't particularly favor.

"No need to be embarrassed for how you feel. If anything, honesty is a virtue most have lost now a days."

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-26-2014

Part of her felt very certain that he was only being so attentive because it was what he was paid to do. Still, even the members of her clan had a hard time looking interested when she spoke unless it was in reference to their allowances. Even her brother, who loved her best, couldn't help but get a glazed-over look when he wasn't busy being indignant about something she'd done.

Even the other women… she was just too young. Younger looking still when surrounded by Diné women, who did not prize youthful looks in their matriarchs.

She flushed at the thought of the pretty boys she had assumed that he would be, the thought of any man trying to buy him, trying to treat him the way her brother treated women. Did that mean he couldn't afford to be picky, if the women who wanted him were rare?

It didn't matter. She reminded herself that it did not matter. If it mattered what he wanted, he wouldn't be a whore.

… but if he didn't earn his living at it, that meant he could be very picky indeed. Mai didn't know much about plumbing, but if he worked on the power…

Her mind was going in five directions at once, and it did not do much to help in her fidgeting. It wasn't just the tugging at her braids, though there was that. Sitting as she was made her uncomfortable, not quite sure what to do with her legs. She preferred to have them curled underneath her or crossed in front of her, the front panel spread out to protect her modesty, but these chairs didn't really suit either of those things. She wound up instead crossing and uncrossing them at the ankles, moving her knees to the left and to the right and finding neither direction preferable.

"We had to travel a ways," she agreed. "Wouldn't even consider anywhere else." Though there were plenty of places nearer to home that were good enough for him. "Not that I haven't – I've had some encounters," she added, defensively. She couldn't seem to decide whether it was worse for him to think her possessed of too much experience or too little. "… one. One encounter. It was. Sweaty? And short. And not. Comfortable." Really it had just been terribly awkward overall, which meant either that she was very bad at sex or had been deceived by authors long-dead.

With a small huff of irritation she gave up on sitting properly – because she was paying for this date, dammit, and she would sit how she wanted. She held down the front panel of her dress, pulled her legs up to rest the soft leather of her shoes on her knees before smoothing it out. She took off her bowler to rest it in her lap, and having it there gave her something less obvious to fiddle with, spinning the beaded hatband around it.

"I don't mind if you just want to talk," she said, though she did very much mind. So much for honesty being one of her virtues. She was paying him to please her, but she found herself wanting to do the very opposite. Was that a thing, to pay a person to pretend that they were pleased? "You can tell me about the power," she suggested, perking up. "It's a wind generator, right? Is it all old tech or did you build any of it?"

The Desert Rose Bordello - Ghostly - 11-30-2014

Alder was no good for this girl. Not to say he was a bad man, but by no means did he expect someone like this in such a ramshackle building where wastelanders came to give everything they had for one last hole to fill. He may not have been able to envision how her settlement was, though it certainly had to better than here if just by taking a look at the style of her dress—one that would be coming off in a little while.

While she couldn't stop moving about in her seat, Alder barely moved but to lift up his leg to sit on his knee while his hands remained as still as ever. Despite his standing in the world, which amounted to little more than a guy with one good set of clothes who fixed the utilities in a whorehouse he worked in, Alder tried to act more than that. One day he'd get out of this place.

As he said before he didn't belong serving Mai, but maybe he was wrong. A fresh woman having only briefly experiencing what the Bordello served on a daily basis, and from how she described a rather poor encounter it had been. Pushing himself out of his beat up arm chair the blonde broke eye contact to stare up at the night sky for a moment. "Everyone has their own tastes, particularly in bed. Maybe your brother's needs are more than met at those places. I'll say from my perspective, men are always easier to please than women." A few steps more and he'd be standing in front of his suitor, tall enough to where he more than had to look down at her. Nothing uncouth just yet, public indecency while common, was not particularly smiled upon at the Bordello. Instead his hand was offered to Mai to help her up from the seat that had to be anything but comfortable.

"Now, I know talking isn't all I'm here for. We are in a whore house after all, and I am a whore."

Their stay outside had been brief, but it still served a better location to get introductions and a bit of small chat out of the way rather than heading straight to the bedroom. Now was that time, as he'd lead her once more into and through the structure the mechanic would rabble off a little about her question, though he wasn't sure of her true interest in the matter.

He couldn't help but give a light chuckle at the idea of him having built power system for the Bordello. Waving one of his hands around nonchalantly, Alder went on about how Old Man Callahan in his superstitious ways tried to make this place as self-sufficient as possible. "I wish I could design a wind turbine to generate electricity. No, the old owner of this establishment had it installed by another before my time here. I merely came along with a little bit of know how and ingenuity to upkeep it." That said, Callahan was damn lucky to pick up Alder when he did, before he had someone else that possessed not even the basics of mechanical study tinker with the generator. Old world tech was finicky enough as it stood, pull the wrong part out at the wrong step and one would be hard pressed to put the device back together how they found it.

"We're here."

The magic words spoken as he opened pushed the entrance to his room upstairs, a modest space fit for one man. Everything was in order, as clean as anything could be considering the circumstances, and with the door closed behind Mai they'd be left to their own devices.

"Make yourself at home, I suppose."

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-30-2014

He was much better at staying still than she was. Most people were. Her fidgets were worse when she was anxious. Indicative of a certain lack of self-control, she'd been told, or else it made her seem inattentive. Maybe that was half what had her so nervous, that he carried himself like the sort of man who'd end up scolding her despite her station, frustrated beyond reason.

When he stood, it felt like her heart leapt into her throat; reminded that he was – still – absurdly large. Her eyes got wider as he got closer, and she hesitated as she looked at the hand he offered. "Right," she agreed finally, voice pitched too high as she fixed her hat back on her head. She unfolded her legs as she took his hand, pulled herself upright. If she was lucky, he couldn't tell from up there just how much she was blushing. For some reason putting him and whore in the same context made her face turn all different kinds of on fire.

"Oh." She tried not to sound disappointed when he dismissed the idea of having built the generator himself. She supposed it ought to have been a silly idea, anyway, far away from anything or anyone civilized. But it wasn't like she thought he'd managed to get storage figured out, and the hardest part was finding the copper, anyway, which wasn't even worth much these days…

She chewed at her lower lip to keep any further silly questions to herself. "It looks like you've been doing a good job," she murmured, hopefully encouraging.

She somehow managed to get even quieter when they were alone, in part because she was practically vibrating with a sense of anticipation. Mai was quite convinced that if she opened her mouth, a sound like a slowly deflating balloon was going to come out, which was not at all conducive to a sexy atmosphere. Neither was giggling. Or bouncing on her toes. She took a very deep breath, trying to clear her mind as she automatically slipped the shoes from her feet to leave them near the door, took her hat off her head to hold it politely behind her back.

If she could just get her thoughts in order–

–bedbedbed bed there's a bed there's a bed and it's for sex sex bed sexy sex sex he's gonna get naked yay i have to get naked fuck would it be weird if i asked ew no yes that would be weird i should never ask that not ever no one must ever know i thought that wow–

"My home isn't this clean," she said, because the most neutral thing she could seem to form into words was to note that he did not leave dirty clothes and tools all over his room. Not that he had as much room for a mess as she did.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Kat - 12-01-2014

Kismet reemerged from her room some time later, the stranger in tow, and he left as quickly as he came. Her eyes followed Kirai all the way to the door, and as though she was finally able to breathe, she exhaled deeply as the entrance to the bordello snapped shut once more. There was a calm that passed over her, and the blond closed her eyes where she took to savor the silence for at least a few moments. After what she had been through, wasn't it the least she could do for herself? It wasn't the worst experience to date, but given the option not to do it again, she would take not seeing Kirai in the future.

When she had recollected to a comfortable extent, a showered Kismet was once more perched at the bar counter, again seen drinking a very familiar cocktail of half filler whiskey. Things were moving along according to plan, and in passing, she had noticed seeing Alder and someone else leaving the main room, though to where, she didn't bother guessing. It was already implied what they had planned. Vegas was acting as bartender for the time being, which earned the other woman a polite smile.

"You look rough." Vegas commented inbetween sorting the shelves, tidying up to keep herself busy.

"Yeah, guess that's a fair assessment."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Kismet was uncharacteristically quiet for a moment, thinking it over, but eventually answered with a half invested shrug of bare shoulders. "Just a long night already. Real character booked me first, then booked it afterwards."

"He pay?"

"Yeah, technically. Way less than I expected, but more than the norm. He made a lot of big promises for a little bit of trust."

Vegas sighed and leaned inwards, a finger raising to poke the tip of Kismet's nose. "You can call off. You ain't hurtin' for goods."

"I'd be bored." Unable to keep from rolling her eyes, it was a languid motion of the sea colored orbs. "What else is there to do but drink, fuck, and gamble?"

"Heard there's this thing called a hobby. Find something yer interested in, and give it a shot."

Kismet's tongue clicked impatiently. "Yeah, I guess..."

"Just sayin'."

The Desert Rose Bordello - Ghostly - 12-01-2014

With the two now alone, Alder could relax ever so slightly. Tension that had been built up from the days work and being around the others was let out in a slow roll of that thick neck of his. By no means was his job even close to over, but as he saw it stress was much easier to manage with this sort of action than messing on the water pipes. Like any well mannered individual, Mai placed her shoes by the door, and so to did he. "Well, it is much easier to keep this place clean when you don't have much to call your own." A quick look around would show but the basics: furnished with but a tall wooden dresser, a chair with a deep red cushion in much better shape that the ones outside with a small table next to it, under the bed was a single tone rug in navy blue. He had a book shelf too with a handful of books small and large stocking rather empty shelves, put together by himself as where the hell would one find a relic like that anywhere near the Bordello.

Alder did not need much in this world, but comfort was considered a luxury nowadays, and he sought that out higher and higher levels of it above all else. Compared to but a couple years ago this was considered heaven; that was not a life he'd return to. The buttons of his cuffs were undone as he walked over to his dresser to grab a set of matches assumed to be form when he had anything to smoke. Around the room were a couple of candles of various use, and with he wasted little time lighting them up. Their use was well worth setting the mood for the poor girl. The last thing he needed was to scare her off. "Do you want the lights on or off?"

While her thoughts were a jumble that he could not read, but could guess at just by looking at her face Alder gave a gentle smile with a shake of his head. Instead of going to the switch by the entrance he stopped in front of his ethnic partner. With lengthy digits made strong from his work, but still soft enough for his secondary lifestyle, he took hold of her hands one more time and placed them against that barrel chest of his. "You want to see, right?" A small smirk to edge her onward, he figured it best to get it right out of the way from the gate, far better than anymore awkward conversation about their lives while the elephant stood in the room. "I'm what you're paying for, take this off for me."

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 12-01-2014

A short conversation with the men waiting outside, and Niyol was out of things to do that wouldn't cost him anything. At least the detour kept him from seeing his sister trailing after Big McLargeHuge all moony-eyed.

Whorehouses were much less interesting with his pants on.

He wasn't the sort of man who usually nursed his drink, being much more the let's buy the whole bottle and see how many people will drink out of my mouth sort. But his budget had been fucked. That was the trouble with Mai, the instant she got involved in any kind of business she'd see a piece of scrap or an old book or a blonde whore or some other apparently even better piece of scrap, and all his very good plans went out the window.

With what they were about to spend on a whore, he could have gotten… a whore. Except, for him. Which would have been better, because reasons. Possible two whores, if he was really picky. Three, if he was feeling charming and slightly less picky. Ten if he didn't mind having to keep his eyes shut.

Yes. Ten. That was a nice, round number. Ten mouths that were not on his dick, because his sister couldn't figure out how to reinvent the vibrator.

Truly, this was the worst of all possible worlds.

Fortunately, none of these thoughts were clear on his face, looking instead quietly contemplative as he puffed on his pipe. The faraway look in his eye, easily confused for intellectual, also disguised the fact that he was attempting to rank the women in the room by looks so he could better imagine the alternate timeline where he was fucking them all.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 12-01-2014

Immediately she regretted having said anything at all, when what was meant to be self-deprecating was only a reminder of how spoiled she was instead. Not that she thought of herself as such, not usually, but comparatively speaking she certainly felt it now. She set her hat very gently on the table, and while she wasn't about to start unlacing her dress, she did tug the leather cords from her braids. Fingers absentmindedly raked through them to untwist her hair from itself, and it didn't take long for it to lose even the slightest hint of a wave, falling heavy and flat over her shoulderblades.

Her heart was hammering in her chest, and when he touched her it snapped her out of her reverie, and it was possible that she stared at him.

She definitely stared at him.

His hands were, surprisingly, softer than her own. Or maybe not so surprising, when she was so hard on her hands. She bit her nails and she toyed with molten metal, played with twisted scrap and generally did every possible thing that wasn't actually her responsibility. Her hands ought to have been stained with ink or with charcoal, rightfully speaking. His rough skin had been earned with work, and hers marked her from play.

"Yes," she said finally. "Lights. Seeing. Seeing is good. I like to… see things." She was staring very fixedly at where her hands were against his chest, as if she could avoid looking at his face. Oh, but it made her heart hurt to be reminded that she'd paid for him, that he'd been bought. Like a toy.

Still, she rose on her toes to reach better, biting her lip as she started on the highest button. It seemed like it shouldn't have been so tricky, seemed like it took her forever though it couldn't have been more than a second or two, each button seeming like it made it a little harder to breath.

dumb dumb dumb dumb

She saw shirtless men all the time at home. Shirts were for people going out, and she never went out. Shirtless men were the norm.

She generally wasn't tempted to lick those men, though.

do not lick him do not even think about licking him that is so weird don't be weird – oh yeah no definitely he would definitely be super put out if a woman licked him, he's just a whore, no one's ever licked him before what a totally unprecedented notion

Despite herself, she giggled.