alonimi
The Desert Rose Bordello - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Forum: Misc Sci Fi (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+--- Thread: The Desert Rose Bordello (/showthread.php?tid=534)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Desert Rose Bordello - megs - 11-15-2014

Oh.

He'd opened the door, and despite her initial sweeping gaze, her current goal was to keep her eyes strictly on his face, because she knew there was no controlling the blush that had never quite faded. She relinquished the bowl easily, immediately wiping sweating palms on her torn jeans. 

She cleared her throat, nervously, but didn't say anything. She simply took his standing back as an invitation and crossed the threshold into the room, closing the door behind her. She leaned against it, trapping her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts against the thin fabric of her shirt.

"No, I'm not," she snaps, eyes narrowing, before pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. Sheepishly she pushes strands of behind her ears. At the moment, even she didn't know what she was doing there. He'd asked for someone like her, not her specifically. He would likely be better off if she'd just sent Rockslyn, because she had no doubt she was not the woman of skill he actually desired. However, the pretty color his skin and the hard edges of strong muscles was making it difficult for her to walk away.

"I didn't come here as a whore. I came because I wanted to."

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-15-2014

Huh.

This was going to make it a lot trickier to finish his dinner before it got cold.

He took another bite of bread and chili before setting it down, wiping his thumb over his mouth and licking it to be sure he hadn't already managed to make a mess of himself. He ran the tip of his tongue over his bottom lip, and he could already feel his pulse moving harder at the sight of her.

Free sex meant expectations, but that didn't mean he was about to turn her down.

"Yeah," he said finally, "alright." He stepped closer to her, took his time so she could flee if she changed her mind. But he didn't think she would. He curled his fingers around her jaw, under her chin, tilted her face upward so he could kiss her. His other hand pressed against the door, trapped her against it.

He'd missed kissing. It felt good, it tasted good, he did it greedily and hungrily and not quite as gentle as he probably should have been. A finger slid along her jaw, beneath her ear, so he could feel her pulse while he tried to decide how long he could wait before peeling her clothes off.

She watched his the way his hands and tongue moved across his mouth, intently. She kept quiet, anything she could have said would have sounded ridiculous, probably, both in words and tone. She was visibly surprised when he seemed to agree, and she wouldn't question whether it was because of her own attractiveness or if the fact that it was free sweetened the deal.

Her breath caught when his fingers met her chin, her lips parted with a breath she wouldn't able able to take. His touch was softer than she expected, she'd imagined skin rough with travel across the unforgiving desert. 

She didn't know what to do with her hands, she was not entirely inexperienced, but her nerves were causing her to forget everything she might have known. 

If she ever had to describe the way the wild tasted, she would say it tasted like him. Cashmere kissed him back fervently, pushing herself away from the door to press against him. She was all soft sighs and softer lips; she would pull back for inhales that hitched in her throat, flickering her tongue across his bottom lip before falling in eagerly for more.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Kat - 11-15-2014

Kismet didn't care if he came inside her. Long barren, the woman was focused on her own pleasure for the extent of her orgasm. It was a tangible event, watchable through the contractions in her stomach and the tensing of her middle. Between layers of cushioning curves, frequently worked muscles fired off their charges with pleasing results, wet and taut while they further choked his cock. She was so tight, her claims of experience could be thrown out the window. Yet the digits around her throat were still restricting the air flow, and even while wracked with the jolt of climax, Kismet had a hard time appreciating the act. Eyes to the male, with sparks of desperation behind their glossy fronts. Whatever he wished to pull from those eyes, between the range of unbridled lust and misplaced acceptance, was his business. She just looked on as Kirai finished, and graciously decided to release her neck so the air in the room could brush against hot skin splattered with his previous affections.

She dripped cum all over the bed when he adjusted himself, pulling out so the fluids were free to spill messy and quickly cooling. Her sheets would be disappointing to look at, but Kismet instead busied herself fumbling for a cigarette. His affections were half ignored in favor of the carcinogen, though Kirai wasn't chased away from spooning his torso along her ample backside. "Yes." Kismet lied as the first inhale of the cigarette was drawn in and held briefly in her sore lungs. It wasn't his business just what tricks she had already been put through; he didn't pay enough to earn her story. That would cost far more than material luxuries, and as she saw it, there weren't any men alive and functioning with any interest in what existed under her flesh. "Did that fill you up?"

Something like a smile played her lips when they wrapped around the filter, sucking down mouthfuls of smoke before adding, "If not, you have time. I set you aside the whole night."

Those little gasps, those ragged breaths, her racing pulse; if he hadn't already been hard that would have done it. He released her jaw, both hands sliding down her back until he could lift her thighs, pick her up off the ground to pin her against the door with his body. Denim was rough against the length pressed against it, but there was heat beneath it, so he didn't mind too much.

Pinning her there left his hands free to slide up her shirt, along her stomach and up to her breasts. Softer than he thought she'd be, softer than he'd remembered a person was capable of being. He was trying to be nice, since he wasn't paying for the privilege, but it was hard not to press his fingers too firmly into flesh, hard not to sink his teeth into her shoulder so his mouth wouldn't muffle the sounds that she made. Fingertips found her nipples to roll them between them, hips ground against hers to try and feel her through fabric.

Bed. They were definitely going to need a bed. With what she was wearing–

He pulled his hands out from under her shirt, left it hiked up over her breasts in the process as he slid his palms along her arms. He draped them over his shoulders, cupped his hands across the curve where her thighs met her ass so he could pull her higher on his torso, carry her against him. Higher, which meant he could run his tongue over her breasts as he carried her, draw a nipple into his mouth to suck hungrily at her skin.

Her back arched at the feeling of his roaming hands, leaving trails of fire across her skin. The sound she made when he lifted her against the door was trapped between a gasp and a whimper. Her jeans were tight enough that she could feel the hardness of his cock against her apex; already hot and wet with his attentions. The cool wood of the door contrasted with the warmth of his body delightfully, and her thighs contracted around his abdomen as he teased her nipples to tight points. She would have returned the efforts to to grind against him, had she not been pinned so thoroughly. 

She seemed to sigh in disappointment when his hands left her breasts, they ached for his continued touch, instantly, tingling where his grasp no longer was. Her arms draped lazily over his shoulders when he moved them, but when his mouth claimed her breast she moaned. One hand slid over the curve of his shoulder, fingers snaking around to grip the back of his neck. She was vaguely aware that she was still wearing too many clothes, she wanted to feel every inch of his skin against hers. She bit her lip hard to stifle another sound, to compress the urge she felt to beg him to take her.

Setting her down on the edge of the bed, he was immediately catching his fingers at the waist of her jeans, popping the button open with his thumb so he could pull them downward. He tugged skin-tight denim down over her hipbones, down to her knees to he could get to what he wanted–

He needed them off her if he was going to have her knees over his shoulders, but damned if he didn't care to figure out her shoes. And those rubbers were still sitting in his bag, waiting. Wasn't a whore, but she was still fucking in a whorehouse. He'd rather just fuck her bare, but he didn't want it badly enough to risk catching whatever she might have to catch.

He restrained a sound of frustration, a low growl, cupped her face with his hand again to make her look at him. "My name's Faris," he said, because it seemed like something she ought to know. "Be naked when I get back." And then he released her so that he could retrieve his bag from the other side of the room.

She propped herself up on her elbows, to watch him work at her jeans. She lifted her hips to assist; her breathing had been reduced to short pants, making her chest rise and fall in a way the added an attractive bounce to her breasts.

Half-lidded hues stared back a him, glazed over with heated desire. She nodded her head quickly, kicking off her shoes as she watched him walk away away. She wiggled out of her jeans and pulled the tank over her head. Clothes were lost haphazardly over the edges of the bed. "Cashmere," she replies at length, rising up on her knees and hooking thumbs into her panties. She slid them down her thighs, falling back on to the bed to peel them off and drop them with the rest of her clothing. She tried to look more confident than she actually felt. After a moment's hesitation, she reached up and stripped the tie from her hair, allowing cinnamon locks to tumble around her shoulders.

When he came back to her he'd sheathed his cock, was stroking it as if it were remotely necessary with a woman on his bed.

He slid between her knees, brought a hand between her thighs to stroke between her lips, press a finger toward the core of her to see how well he'd fit. His cock pressed impatiently at her thigh, and his mouth went to her breasts again, dragging teeth along her skin. The taste of skin, clean and soft against his tongue, was better than it had any right to be.

He'd liked the ponytail, but it wasn't like having her hair down would make it any harder for him to hold. He tangled fingers in it, caught it in a fist but didn't pull as a digit curled inside her. "Pretty," he said against her skin, and he might have meant her name, her hair, her body, or all of them together. Women liked to hear that they were pretty, and it wasn't like he was lying. She'd be prettier once he was buried between her legs, but that was true of most women, so it didn't seem worth specifying.

The Desert Rose Bordello - thedarkwyrm - 11-15-2014

Lies didn't work on Kirai, but he didn't particularly care.  He chuckled softly, slowly stroking her body as she took a cigarette break, restoring her throat and lungs.  When she asked him if he was 'filled', he chuckled again.  "The night is still young, Kismet.  But there's no rush."  He slid away from her, off the edge of the bed, where he crouched and pulled a knife from his harness.  It was one of his medium-length knives, with a blade perhaps eight inches long.  The blade was polished to a mirror finish, and the edge glinted wickedly, clearly sharper than any knife had a right to be.  

"You're not very open with yourself, Kismet.  I suppose that's standard in your line of work.  You're not paid to be a therapist.  You just take men's money let them have a taste of heaven."  He ran a finger along the blade of the knife, admiring the way it caught the light.  "A woman with your body, your looks, your skills...  I doubt there's any challenge in it for you."

His eyes were dangerous as they ran over her body once more, teeth bared in a grin that gave him a resemblance to a wild predator.  "I'm a firm believer in making people work for what they earn."  He tossed the knife casually to his left hand, reaching down with his right to pull a small bundle of cordage out of the pocket of his pants, before rejoining her in the bed, casually straddling her, very lightly tracing the tip of his knife over her stomach, around her bellybutton.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-16-2014

Mai was entirely too excited to be in a whorehouse.

She was wearing what she considered to be her best dress, a diamond-patterned biil dress that only covered one shoulder. The beadwork on her bowler hat matched her belt, her necklace and her earrings, and her wrists were weighed down with turquoise. She was bouncing on her toes, practically twirling, and with her figure that involved a lot more bouncing than most.

Niyol was much less excited, but this was not his first visit to a whorehouse.

He wasn't wearing his nicest suit, because it was a whorehouse and he was entirely baffled by his little sister's train of thought. It was still nice, anyway, because he wasn't some nomad to go wandering around in rags. Leather light and thin enough to resemble white linen and eagle feathers in his braid, his hair was longer than his sister's only because he was older.

They looked similar, in other ways, though she was short and curvaceous and excited and he was none of those things. Same thick black hair, same eyes so dark as to almost be black, same dark and coppery skin. Both had a birthmark to the right of their right eye, and both were as spoiled as it was possible to be when the world was what it was.

"They're so pretty," was the first thing out of Mai's mouth, and Niyol rolled his eyes as his sister stared with unrestrained delight at women who were trying for much more lascivious attention. "Where do you think I could get a dress like that?"

"No," he said firmly, steering his sister away from women of ill-repute. "You are not going to wear whore dresses."

"It wouldn't be a whore dress if I was wearing it," she reasoned.

"Yes it would," he said. "We are not here to admire the fashion - here, sit down, try to stop looking so excited, I can't barter when you have that look on your face."

"You'd be excited, too, if you didn't visit whores all the time," she accused, though she did sit down, trying to adjust the skirt of her dress so it would meet her leggings.

"What? I don't - stop listening to Dad and don't tell people that." He huffed a sigh, scowled at her as she made a face. "Now just sit here and look unapproachable. I'm going to go find someone... acceptable."

"This was already a dumb idea," she said, "but if you're going to get me a manwhore I want someone way better than acceptable. He should be taller than you. And triangle shaped."

"I am not taking your order, for fuck' sake. And I'm not paying for you to get mauled by some kind of manbear. I'm going to go find the man I'll have the easiest time throwing out a window if I have to-"

"Niyol!"

"-and he will be very gentlemanly and you will get all this romance business out of your system for good."

"I feel like maybe you just think that will work because you're really bad at sex," she said, and he rubbed a hand over his face.

"Please do not talk to me about sex."

"I also feel like you shouldn't have brought me to a bordello if you aren't comfortable with me saying the word sex."

Niyol jabbed a finger toward her. "Stay here. I will be back in a minute." And then he turned on his heel to search for the most waifish man he could find, leaving his sister to fidget alone.

The Desert Rose Bordello - Kat - 11-16-2014

Vegas didn't have much of a life outside the bordello. Sure, she made the rounds on occasion, spicing up the lives of people without anything else to live for, but she didn't give handouts, and she certainly didn't fuck anyone who thought disrespect was a sign of endearment. Manners went a long way in the wastes, maybe even longer than oil and water, because manners carried in the back of her mind like a token of affection would. She had never been much for gruff sorts, with grubby hands and rough words. If she was looking to buy a man, it'd be one with a smile that melted the ice in her sweet tea, and hands as soft as her own. Preferably softer. Her hands got more calloused with the years.

Since Cashmere was off banging some nomad, an act that was dignified by a simple 'Watch the bar', Vegas took it upon herself to rest her rump on a stool and beam her usually cheeky grin at the current customer base. Some were gambling, some were trying their luck at propositioning the current staff, and some were bickering about whether or not they should use the word sex. Of course the latter earned her attention. Leaning across the counter with a solid nod to the woman, Vegas waved a hand at her male companion so he would move closer.

"Ya'll lost, Sweetheart? Lookin' pretty as a peach, but in the wrong sorta orchard." Her smile reached her eyes and her accent was a deep southern twang, but sometimes men of the wastes were happy with women like her - Women who could hold their own in an arm wrestling match and still have time to bake a pie and preach the word of Jesus Christ. Of course, not everyone was looking to listen to the gospel when they were picking out playmates, so Vegas kept those sorts of of personal beliefs locked away.

"What can I do ya for?"

His hands remained possessive along her curves and supple flesh, tracing her outline while she remained turned away to chain the nicotine vice. Smoke continued trickling from her lips and nostrils while he spoke, mentioning the night still holding time for their union, but Kismet didn't seem to be paying him much mind. After all, a real honest-to-goodness cigarette was rare, and cherishing it with slow draws and teasing suckles meant dedicating more attention than what being in his company earned him. It wasn't a slight to his company, just a fact. Pulling backwards to settled onto her back, Kismet followed his movements with water clear hues, dancing along from hips to his hand, and further still to his expression. It was nothing like her own, more dreamlike than she cared to think about. He had the devil in his eyes and when he looked her way, she averted her gaze, back to the cigarette and it's trailing fumes.

"Maybe." The quip could have been towards any of what was said, but she didn't care to elaborate further. His grin seemed to steal her thunder, and if the knife was any sign of his intentions, she thought it best not to say anything else. Rummaging through his pockets for restraints, he closed the gap and was on her once more, straddling her hips while his blade skirted her navel. To the side, her hand flicked a collection of ash towards the nightstand before bringing the filter back for another pull.

"And what do you work for?" The question hung like a tipped scale, weighed down by her judgment. "Or is that just how you expect the rest of the world to work?"

The Desert Rose Bordello - Tindome - 11-16-2014

The transformation that came over him was immediate, the instant a pretty voice came drawling out of a pretty face. Instead of stopping he turned on his heel to move all his inertia back toward the bar, his face softening from determined irritation into a smile well-practiced into perfection. He leaned against the bar, propped his chin on his hand, and looked for all the world as if he couldn't possibly be more smitten with the woman behind the counter.

"I was just looking for you," he said, as if he were there to take her on a date instead of possibly proposition her for the night. Then he paused, and let himself look just a little bit sheepish, just enough to be cute. "Actually – and this gets a l'il bit complicated, so bear with me – you see that delicate flower over there?" Niyol gestured to Mai, who was kicking her feet because they didn't quite reach the ground, looking not terribly delicate.

"That is my little sister, and while I love her to death, ever since she got marrying age she has been… a handful. Got eligible suitors lining up for days, but the thing is, she's got herself a taste for old paperbacks, the kind with half-dressed pirates on the covers. She wants to be swept off her feet, but being as she is a delicate flower and all, I am highly opposed to… sweeping." He narrowed his eyes, as if glowering at imaginary pirates to discourage their potential sweeping behaviors.

"So what I'm thinking," he said, giving her the full force of his grin again, "is I'll find her a fellow to help her get it out of her system, so to speak. Someone I'll be paying not to get any funny ideas." Then he propped his other elbow on the counter, put his chin on both his palms so he could flutter his eyelashes sweetly at her. "And if you can point me in the right direction, maybe that'll give me some time to get to know you better."

[size=small]Boy, this one came on as strong as three shots with no chaser.

Still, Vegas had a soft spot for brown eyes, and her lips curled into a knowing smile. "I ain't all that hard to find." Following where his attention led hers, the story seemed to add up as much as any other one sided tale she heard from strangers. Far be it from Vegas to judge what sort of plan he had cooked up, though she didn't really see the point. Knowing it wouldn't be hard to wrangle up one of the fairer men they employed, she thought better of it, and gave the counter top a few clicks with the rolling of her nails."So, lemme get this straight so I'm in on this plan- Yer lookin' for a straight laced type to show her some courting and old school romance? More of an escort than a whore?" It wasn't like there was a short supply of men in the bordello; she just didn't know which was less inclined to try and make a mock date into a sex romp.

"Well, if you have the means to pay for him, I reckon Alder isn't a bad choice. He's a bit on the bulky side, but he isn' gonna do anything her daddy wouldn't approve of." Vegas' chin tipped towards the large blonde at the other end of the bar, and then offered a shrug. "Usually, he's our handyman, but he's been known to be charming for other reasons. Gonna have to trust me on this one-" Presenting her portrait to the stranger, she called out to the gentleman in question, "Alder, hon, com'ere a minute!"

Back to the dark haired customer she turned, this time reaching out a hand for him to take. "Name's Vegas, by and by. I don't usually schedule the appointments, but the bartender moseyed off..." Quieter, while running her dark hues up and down his figure slowly, she added, "But you end up having free time, you let me know."[/align]