alonimi
Olympus Bar and Lounge - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Olympus Bar and Lounge (/showthread.php?tid=529)

Pages: 1 2

Olympus Bar and Lounge - euphoricvoodoo - 11-13-2014

"Well all my friends tell me I'm as perceptive as a brick wall so." Adella shrugged as a grin spread over her face.

"Adella." She shook the offered hand. Salamander was a curious thing to take a name from Adella thought. She was about to ask when Sally continued in a lower voice. "Oh I'm not really worried about that. Most weirdos are not that difficult to deter honestly." For some it was just as simple as her telling them what she did for a living. Most of the time she did know they were weirdos straight off at least. She smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well I don't think you're getting fresh at all yet. So Salamander? Sounds like there's an interesting story there."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-13-2014

Sally grinned. "Well then, we make a perfect match, Adella. Although it sounds like I'm going to have to start getting fresh, or you're going to end up feeling as if your trip here was wasted. After all, it's not nearly as much fun watching people play as it is playing yourself." She leaned an elbow on the bar, propped herself on her hand so she could focus on the redhead, and grinned shamelessly at her. "And quite frankly, you're quite the catch. You're cute, you seem to have a sense of humor, and I'm willing to bet that this place is just as new to you as it is to me, and you seem to be kind of unsettled by it. Is it the activities themselves, or how public people are being about them? Or, for that matter, is it that fangs and claws make your nervous?" She grinned and sat up, so she could hold up her hands. "I guarantee, no fangs or claws on this girl. No need. There's a reason my nickname is Sally." She flicked her thumb, and the tip was engulfed in flame, like the wick on a Zippo. "There's ifrit in my family tree, and I seem to have inherited enough of the features to be mistaken for one at times. Not that I'm complaining." She grinned and gave Adella a lingering look, as if contemplating the redhead in much more interesting surroundings.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - danixiewrites - 11-14-2014

While I'm on duty...he mused over that, but the maybes that followed were even better. If she let him get his palms on those thighs, Connor thought, he was more than ready to see where toying with a fur led--even without tying one to his bedposts first. "Flatterer," he said, and smirked at her. "The private rooms have anything useful for such a thing? In case you're ever...not working. And...there's not a wall available."

More people had come to the party, it seemed, and Connor's smirk brought out the dimple in his cheek. "I should let you get to work," he commented next, hand around his glass once more, another sip taken that would do nothing to douse the lust that hit him as she teased even further. Green eyes traced her body, and Connor wondered if he would even remember why he'd come to Olympus by the end of the night. Work? Pfft. Play. Definitely play. "But then, you seem to have a built-in audience now, don't you, lovely?"

Olympus Bar and Lounge - euphoricvoodoo - 11-14-2014

"Oh I wouldn't know that it would be wasted. I don't know about being a catch either." Adella paused a moment to contemplate the next question. The acts or their public nature. It wasn't the claws or fangs certainly. She'd worked with enough people with both. She certainly wasn't some kind of blushing virgin either. "This place is very new to me indeed. It's definitely how public people are being that unsettles me. I've just never felt a need for anyone to be able to watch." She flinched back as Sally's thumb suddenly ignited. That certainly wasn't something Adella had ever seen before. Salamander indeed. She leaned in a bit closer to examine the flame. "Ifrit huh? So the more mythological creature rather than the lizard itself. That is simply fascinating. I'd love to learn more. Perhaps a few tests." She looked up in time to see Sally's look and felt her face heat once more. "Um. But perhaps not the best time for scientific inquiry I think."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-14-2014

Sally chuckled. "Adella, you don't seem to realize how attractive you are. I don't know about long-term, but any one with eyes can see you're hot. And that's a place to start, so a girl can find out if she wants to stick around long enough to find out if the inside is as attractive as the outside." She listened to Adella's thoughts about the public displays, then nodded. "I don't blame you, honestly. I enjoy my playtime, but I've never felt the need to put myself on display for others. Anything that's more personal than ... well, let's just say I have no interest in giving people plumbing lessons." Seeing the look on Adella's face, Sally broke into open laughter. "Honey, there are SOME scientific inquiries I'd be delighted in helping you with. However, I should warn you that I don't take well to being restrained. And you know the comic book thing about the Hulk? Well, in my case, it's not stronger, it's hotter. The last time I deliberately tried to boost my temperature, I was putting off spectrum lines like a type B star. The guy taking readings said he really did not want to risk pissing me off." She purred as she looked over the redhead's heated cheeks. "Of course, I'm very good as the one doing the restraining. I know exactly where to ... offer encouragement."

She gave Adella a few moments to process that, then winked and asked, while grinning shamelessly, "Is that un-subtle enough to suit you?"

Olympus Bar and Lounge - euphoricvoodoo - 11-14-2014

Adella had to laugh at that. "No I suppose I am attractive. It's just not something I'm used to thinking about. I'm more used to glasses and lab coats than this. No one looks very good in a lab coat." She laughed more at Sally's plumbing lessons comment. It was such an apt description and so easy to understand. The Hulk metaphor was also very easy to understand as well. "Oh I would never restrain someone in the name of scientific research. As you say it can lead to negative reactions and throw off the results. Though that does sound interesting." Adella wondered for a moment how hot she could get. She got a bit of an answer a moment later. Hazel eyes widened and her brain promptly shut off. "Um. Yeah really? Doing restraining? I um. Huh."

Possibilities began playing through her mind as soon as it came back. She could feel the heat from her face spreading further. "Yeah that's very un-subtle. That's incredibly not subtle. You are definitely hitting on me now."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-14-2014

Sally chuckled. Adella was SO cute when flustered. Only one thing to do now, naturally. She leaned forward, one hand reaching for one of Adella's hands, the other moving to slip around the back of her neck, so that when Sally's lips reached hers, she could cradle Adella's head while lightly pinning her hand to the bar in a gentle, but unshakable, grip.

Of course, that all assumed Adella allowed their lips to meet. Sally was rather proud of the fact that, while she would happily domme someone until she was begging to be branded and collared, she never did ANYTHING to her partner that she didn't happily consent to. Even the initial kiss required her partner's consent, which Sally elicited by stopping just far enough away that Adella would have to close the distance herself, giving herself to Sally.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - thedarkwyrm - 11-15-2014

Melissa laughed softly, tail swishing seductively.  "Depends on how much you want to pay.  The second-floor rooms have a couple of basic toys.  Some leather and metal for bindings, rings in the walls and conveniently constructed beds.  The rooms on the top floor, though..."  She purred, a little shiver going down her spine as she thought of them.  "Those cost an arm and a leg, but they're specialized.  They have everything you could possibly want for... play."

She gave him a wink.  "Let me tend to my customers other customers.  You might enjoy watching, anyway~"  She left the bottle of Scotch on the counter next to him, tail flicking up teasingly as she slid down the counter towards the two girls.  "Be right back."

Announcing her presence with a gentle tapping of claws on the counter, she stood behind the counter, between the two girls, leaning in with her ears perked up interestedly.  "Can I get you ladies anything?  Drinks?  A room?"  She grinned, purring softly.  "Or should I just leave you two to your own devices?"

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-15-2014

Sally looked up at the feline and gave her a smile. "That depends. What amenities do your rooms include?" She turned her attention back on Adella and purred, "Like I said, I'm not a big one for exhibitionism."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - euphoricvoodoo - 11-16-2014

When Sally wrapped that hand around her neck Adella knew what was happening. She was no fool on these matters. All the same she hesitated when the other woman leaned in. Women were not normally her first choice in carnal relations. While she very much enjoyed the soft curves of a woman, something about a man's body just drew her in more. What more this was not her plan for the evening. One drink she had said. There were tests and proposals she had to look through. Adella would have made her apologies but for the small part of her mind replaying the earlier words in those same low tones. There were some desires she had that were not fulfilled so easily. A desire to be restrained for one. A chance to let someone else take complete control and just let herself go. This was not a chance she could let go so easily.

Adella surged forward to close that distance Sally had left. A chance to walk away obliterated in one kiss. All too soon the bartender sauntered over and she moved away. Her eyes slid up and down the curves the feline had on display. It might be worth visiting again the scientist mused, just to watch her work. The female form was indeed a beautiful thing. She turned her eyes back to Sally to agree. "Yes indeed no plumbing lessons to be had here."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - danixiewrites - 11-16-2014

Connor grinned. "Second-floor sounds high enough, lovely. Though considering I've heard enough tonight to have me back through those doors another time or two, perhaps I'll yet work my way to the penthouse." That Olympus offered up exactly what he desired and tempted with more said much about their regular clientele, and that meant he truly would have a wealth of options soon to come through the door of this place. "And...perhaps on a night when you aren't working."

His gaze wandered toward the newcomers, widening as he spied a minute tryst. He took advantage of the cougar's leave to adjust his jeans enough that he could resume his own seat; damn things would start to chafe, and not in a good way. Carelessly, rather than pleasantly, like the mouth or hand of a toy who wanted it as rough as he did. Like, say, the lovely creature whose ass taunted him as she strode away. Or Danielle, who might indeed be sporting for one of those rooms.

Though, now that he considered it seriously, probably not as rough as the fur who stood so saucily on the other side of the well-polished surface. In fact, the more time he had to consider options, the more he wanted to resume browsing, then, perhaps, capturing someone other than his intended prey for the early hours of the evening. Connor flicked a look at the three women down the way, wondering idly as he topped off his scotch and downed another light swig if the pair on his side of the bar would take it further, giving a show like he'd intended to provide. Something told him if the cat had her way...more than a few midnight trysts in this place were open season for voyeurs.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - thedarkwyrm - 11-16-2014

Melissa grinned at the young ladies, tail swishing slowly. "You'll probably only need the rooms on the second floor. They have a couple of basic toys, some binding equipment, fasteners in the walls and on the beds. If that's not enough for you, the top floor has rooms with amenities that can make your play very... intense." She licked her lips softly, purring. "Since you're both first timers, and both such pretty little things, I'll let you rent a room for a song. Or rather, a kiss from each of you."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-16-2014

With a grin, Sally purred, "Oh, that sounds very interesting. I may have to get a list of which rooms have what amenities. Just in case, you understand." She gave Adella a look that clearly translated as 'preferably with you.' With Adella's choice made, she tugged on the arm around lovely redhead's waist, while purring at the pretty kitty, "Oh, really? You have yourself a deal, sweetling." She crooked a finger, while turning her head to meet the cougar's. If the bartender wanted a kiss, she was going to get one that would make her wonder if maybe the upper floors weren't designed just for Sally, at least. And, of course, for properly training her playmate. Given the way Adella had leaped to kiss her, she suspected the scientist might just be in desperate need of someone to take control of her away from work, and give her freedom from care, responsibility, anything that required her to make decisions without extreme need. Sally was more than willing to be just that someone.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - thedarkwyrm - 11-26-2014

Melissa leaned in, reaching up with one hand to wrap Sally's hair around her fingers, pulling the woman in for a slow, warm kiss, her slightly rough, feline tongue brushing lightly against Sally's. After savoring the kiss for a long moment, she pulled back again, reaching down to the counter to tap the digital menu a few times, bringing up a list of the top-floor rooms available. She purred, still close to the other woman, and murmured, "There's the list. I think you'll find whatever you might want."