alonimi
Olympus Bar and Lounge - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Olympus Bar and Lounge (/showthread.php?tid=529)

Pages: 1 2

Olympus Bar and Lounge - thedarkwyrm - 11-10-2014

From the outside, Olympus looks much like any other high-class lounge.  Nestled slightly off the main street, the exterior has a refined quality to it, looking worn by time but still shiny and well-kept.  It stands three stories tall, with thick curtains blocking any possible view of the interior. 

The heavy oaken doors, however, swing open easily, invitingly, with a grasp of the brass handles.  On the inside, the lighting is warm and rich, making you feel instantly relaxed.  There are several smells in the air, some of which are easier to place than others.  There's a faint odor of incense and liquor in the air, which is almost immediately followed by the scent of food.  The bottom floor seems larger than the outside would have suggested, with several alcoves along the walls where patrons can settle into the large booths and pull shut the sliding doors for privacy.

At the back of the lounge sits the bar proper, wide enough for every variety of alcohol available to be on display.  Small digital screens are set into the counter at every seat, showing the menu, which consists mostly of an almost endless list of drink combinations, and a small menu of actual food.  The woman behind the counter, though, is almost more remarkable than the bar itself.  Standing at just shy of six feet, she appears to be an anthropomorphic cougar, flitting about behind the counter with surprising grace, tail swishing behind her, ears swiveling to pick up orders.  Her ample bosom bounces slightly with each motion, though the more observant patrons might notice the way her skirt hangs suggests there is more to her than one might expect.

On either side of the bar are the bathrooms, which are marble and elegant, and which, strangely, feature showers and even a large bathtub in each.  Past the bathrooms are two sets of stairs, both leading up as well as down.  On the second floor, one would find perhaps a dozen rooms, equivalent to a high-quality hotel.  The doors at the very top, leading to the third floor, are currently locked.  If one took the stairs down, instead of up, one would find something rather... unexpected.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - danixiewrites - 11-11-2014

Connor Kristi was early. He'd done it intentionally, both to scope out his target's usual stomping grounds while the crowd was light, and to shed the boredom that came after a slow day at work. Olympus was...special. Connor didn't hit special places often. Tall, with a swimmer's build and a confident smile to devastate the masses, he spent his days managing a gym and either collecting a number or two from the day's fitness class or tackling a session or three with personal training clients. The combo meant he had a perpetually full docket, and never a need to bar-hop or hit the upscale scenes for his kicks. Unless he was working for the Boss, like tonight. On the clock meant he had money to burn and time to kill, and no one chained to his bed for an afterhours massage session. Yet.

He ran a hand through his curls that did nothing but muss them more and straightened the hem of his sweater, a deep green, thin thing that Connor was certain made his eyes nearly glow. Sauntering through the oak doors and straight on toward the bar, he nodded in approval. This place would do well to alleviate boredom, and once things got hopping... He slid onto a barstool and flipped several Jacksons onto the digital display, cocking a look at the barkeep that lingered longer than he'd anticipated. Olympus was special indeed. Even after he had her attention, he waited an extra beat before saying, "Scotch. Neat. And...Forgive me for looking, lovely." Connor gestured with a hand to indicate someone shorter than either of them, and tipped that self-proclaimed, devastatingly slow smile in the cougar's direction. "I'm here for a fellow, about yay-tall. Comes in here often--probably later. Think you could keep an eye out while I party tonight?" A wider smile, a row of twenties came out to join the first. "And...if you could point me to a favorable option for alleviating boredom until he arrives..."

When one thought "debt collection", they didn't normally think "blond cutie with a dimple". But that was Connor, and he was hunting. And maybe, just maybe, he'd save someone's life.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - thedarkwyrm - 11-11-2014

Melissa cocked her head as the man entered, setting down the glass she'd been cleaning (because that was what bartenders did when no one needed them, not because the glass needed to be cleaned) and leaning on the counter. It was surely unintentional, the way her bosom rested on her arms when she leaned, emphasizing her modest, though perky, cleavage. He ears perked up as he spoke, and her tail continued to swish.

She stood slowly, taking both sets of bills and tucking them under the counter. Without taking her eyes off him, she reached back and plucked a bottle of scotch off the wall, setting it down and removing the cap. "Hmmm... I don't recall him off-hand. Then again, I don't try to remember everyone who comes in here." She poured the drink, sliding it to him with a grin. "Though I never forget a college girl trying to convince me that her ID is real, or a handsome gentleman like yourself with quick compliments.  Don't worry, hun, I'll give you a holler if I see someone who looks like him."

A quick wink of her brilliant green eye acknowledged her warm reception, both of the compliment and of the looking. "As for alleviating boredom... We have a pool and a spa downstairs, with a very friendly pair of lifeguards, Daniel and Danielle." She grinned. "Danielle has legs for days, and stamina to match.  If any customers come in that catch your eye, we have private booths and rooms upstairs.  Although there's no rules against... public displays of affection."  That grin widened as she turned away on some manufactured errand, bending over to look through a drawer, showing off the stockings that came up to the middle of her thighs, her short skirt lifting almost high enough for him to get a glimpse of her unmentionables.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - danixiewrites - 11-11-2014

"Appreciate it." Connor grinned as she slipped the 20s under the bar, dimples deepening at the flirtation. He leaned forward to claim his drink, swirling the amber liquid in the glass with an elbow propped on the bar. "Name's Connor, when you snag 'im. I've got aims to keep him from makin' a really bad decision."

The vanilla burn of the whiskey blended with the caramel he'd sucked on the way to the lounge, his first sip slow as she offered ways to fill his evening. "And...what's a good evening without a good swim?" He grinned back. "Stamina, hmm? This does sound rather like my kind of place."

Private and public--ah, yes. Connor found himself wondering just what those booths and rooms might entail; and whether or not they included equipment. Probably not, but he damn well sure intended to find out. Or find an appropriate, very public wall. Improvisation was always on tap. "Shame I've waited until I'm working to come in, aye?"

His eyebrows went up, watching over the rim of the glass as she bent forward, clearly approving of the observation, inviting far more than a glimpse of a decadent length of tail. His cock certainly approved, and Connor's smile turned wry. He had plans to do quite a bit of looking before selecting an entree--and making off with the bartender was probably off the table. ...Although that wall, now... Eyes feasting on the sleek strips of fur between her stockings and her hem, he took another sip, then raised his glass in her direction. "You should know, sweet. This Danielle's not the only one with legs. You, are somethin' special."

Yep. Olympus was definitely his kind of place.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - thedarkwyrm - 11-12-2014

"Tell me, Connor.  Have you ever been with a fur before?"  Her claws traced shapes in the counter as she leaned over it... with her legs spread behind her...  breasts tantalizingly on display in her tight camisole...  And then she straightened up, the glimmer in her eye leaving no doubt that she knew exactly how much of a tease she was.  "Because Danielle would certainly jump at the chance to jump you."

She turned her back on him them, both hands resting on the liquor shelf behind the bar, hips swaying ever so slightly, tail lifted, the tip flicking, a slow, resonant purr coming from deep in her chest.[/font]

Olympus Bar and Lounge - danixiewrites - 11-12-2014

His lazy posture was completely at odds with his gaze, alert and hungrily watching the subtle indentations dragged across her body. Chuckling as she sent him a sassy wink, Connor set his glass on the bar. "The night's far too young for me to be thinking about how sturdy the walls are around here." He ran a hand through the short, blond curls that made him look too innocent to be dangerous, if one ignored the gleam in his eyes and thought the muscle was for show. "But alas, I shall. Am."

And...silently regretting his choice of jeans for the evening. Denim was a snug, unforgiving bastard. Especially when the pressure wasn't nearly enough. Rough fabric was no competition for a man's palm or a woman's tight...god, what an ass. He reached for his drink again as she toyed with him, took a slow sip, licked the rim of the glass. Not breaking her gaze, he licked his lips. "Can't say that I have--though I'm certainly prone to looking my fill, and more than willing to do the jumping." He spread his free hand open on the bar, fingers stretched toward her claws. "Or a luscious amount of touching."

As one did, when faced with a bountiful eyeful that made his fingers twitch. He rolled his shoulders in a lazy shrug, as if his fingers weren't begging to have their way. She turned, and it only made it worse, so he took a deeper swig of his drink and moved to stand. "And...of course," he added, "there goes that thinking again."

The boy wanted her so badly she could smell it.  She grinned, slowly licking her lips as she turned back to him.  "Oh, believe me, the walls are quite sturdy.  I once had a bull, eight feet at the shoulder, who had a bunny girl pinned against a wall, ramming into her like he hadn't fucked in a month.  You could hear the impact clear across the bar.  Wall didn't have a mark on it."  

Her tail flicked as he stood, but she didn't react otherwise, casually refilling his glass of scotch as she watched him.  "I can tell you're thinking about it."  Her gaze trailed down to his crotch, and the very evident bulge in his jeans, lingering for a moment before making its way back up to his eyes.  "You know what the nicest thing about these walls is?  Claw marks buff right out of them.  I can get pretty rough on the structural elements involved when I'm getting a good, hard fuck."  She extended her claws, reaching out to casually run them over the backs of his hands and down his fingers.  

And then she pulled away again, moving to a spot behind the bar where there was an open space of wall, unhindered by shelves.  She reached up, palms flat against the wall, and slowly pulled her claws over the smooth surface.  "Right here.  If this material didn't clean up so nicely, it would look like a cat scratching post."  Her back arched slightly, feet more than shoulder-width apart, hips thrust ever so slightly backwards, tail flicking teasingly in his direction.

Connor grinned. "I bet that was a sight." Wished he'd been there to see. "Tell me, did she beg?" Having someone at his whim may have been his nightly aim, but the watching? Sign him up yesterday.

Mm. The watching. He needed caramel. Stat. Because his usual fare of fawning yoga pretties and willing after-workout workout partners had nothing on the aggressive heat from Olympus's bartender. Her eyes. Her teasing flick of claws over skin. Oh, she more than knew the aggression was working. And the more she moved, the way she moved in that tiny little skirt made him wonder--and guess--exactly what she'd meant by her definition of special, because she'd surely hadn't been talking about just a sassy tail that mesmerized. "Jesus," a wealth of admiration in his tone as she arched against the wall. "You'd shred a man, sweet, and he'd die fuckin' happy."

Connor's fingers twitched visibly, but he left the drink untouched. Leaning on the bar, a slow smile spread across his lips. "A shame," he said, "that it doesn't tell the story of such a hard session. I do so like proof of the result. A lovely nip here," he stroked the side of his neck, "a taste here," he moved the hand to his chest and down to the hem. Both elbows propped back up on the counter, his fists under his chin and his smile suddenly impish.

How different would toying with a fur be from a human? Those intimate teeth marks...telltale scratches...they'd show up easily on him instead of where he preferred to view them, etching like artwork over his partner's flesh. "A little 'thanks for the memories'. And...an invite to come again...soon."

She looked back over her shoulder, hair falling seductively in her face. "Oh, she begged." Her voice took on a slightly higher pitch, and she rocked her hips as she recalled the incident in question, eyes fluttering half-shut. "Oh, yes... Oh, gods, yes! Harder! Harder!! Oooooh, gods, fuck me harder~"

Her breath grew heavier, panting as she stopped her motion, claws already having begun to leave marks in the wall. "Damn, that was a night..." She grinned, slowly opening her eyes again. "I've shredded more than one, hun. Most of them were tough enough to come back later and ask for more, though~"

She came back to the counter, leaning slowly over it as he continued talking. "Hmmm... A nip does sound enjoyable." She gave him a sassy grin, then leaned further over, up on her toes behind the counter, lips pressing against his neck as she bared her teeth, biting softly into the skin, rough tongue gently flicking over his skin before she pulled back, tail flicking as she purred. "Mmm. I like your taste, Connor. I don't think I'd mind having... more."

Connor didn't laugh as she moaned there against the wall. He swallowed hard instead, watching and imagining those hips under his hands and bucking under his...and wishing he'd thought to pocket a set of cuffs. The aggressive ones weren't always receptive to playing--and again he wondered if the tempting cat was game for his brand of capture the pussy--but he could damn sure find a receptive bunny. "Fuck, yes." He said with a strained voice, and a broad smile. "Don't stop on my account."

She sashayed. It was only one word for the sensual roll of her hips as she returned to the bar, and it suited her, such confidence and sex oozing from a delightfully clad package. Hungry. There was another word, and it suited him, suited this intriguing place. The way her teeth challenged his usual dominance as refreshing as it was dangerous, the way her invitation coaxed him to join her front and center at her favorite scratching post. Did he mind being on display? He straightened, taking advantage of his formerly occupied bar stool to work himself forward, pressing an open-mouthed kiss just to the right of her lips as she mentioned 'more'.

"I had planned," he said for her perky little ears alone, "to pick someone to lash to my headboard this evening." The texture of silky fur as his lips moved was an erotic sensation he hadn't expected. "But here I am, already revved to test the walls. Front and center, on display for all to hear. See. Smell, taste it on the air as things heat up. And...touch, now," he tested her, nipping lightly along her jaw. "Just for two. This time." He smoothed his lips over the tiny bites and settled onto the bar in his former, purposefully boyish pose. "Naughty, naughty kitty."

The fur along her spine raised and then flattened again as he her murmured against her, as his teeth and lips caressed her face. "Mmmm..." She slid back slowly, straightening and assuming a lax, nonchalant position; despite how relaxed she seemed, the way she stood drew the eye along her curves, provocative even when she appeared to be withdrawing. "I'm afraid I'm not free for bed-lashing, while I'm on duty. You might be able to talk Danielle into it, or some of the bunny-girls that come in. They'd do anything for a handsome boy like you."

She grinned and slowly moved over to the wall, hips swaying in a way best described as 'luscious'. One hand leaned on the wall, drawing attention to the small marks in the wall, made just by the memory of a wild coupling. "If you want to put on a show, though~" She licked her lips, other hand resting on her hips, fingers sliding under the waistband of her skirt, pushing it very slightly away from her fur, just enough for him to get a glimpse of black, simple underwear, not so racy and lacy as some, but nonetheless having an aspect of 'come and get me'. "I wouldn't say no to testing the walls."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - euphoricvoodoo - 11-13-2014

They're late was the only thing on Adella Kane's mind as she walked through the doors. For weeks her friends had been talking about dragging her here and now they were no where to be found. She checked the time on her phone once again as she ran her hand through her short red hair. For a moment she debated leaving but it would just double their attempts to get her out more. Her heels clipped across the floor as she made her way to the bar.

The short curvacious woman would much rather be curled up on her couch reading something then clomping about in her borrowed heels and it showed. The muscles of her shoulders were tense and her walk was stiffer than how someone with her hips would normally walk. Her eyes darted here and there taking in the scene. It was certainly a nice place if a bit salacious. Already there were couples entwined around each other far more than you'd normally see in public. Certainly as the night went on some of those doors would be closing. Her face heat up the more she thought about it until she was sure her face was rivaling her hair.

She hopped into a stool pulling her short skirt down to not flash her underthings about. Neither the skirt nor the low cut purple tank top were her idea but she had to admit she looked good if a touch over exposed for her taste. Adella leaned on the bar and shot a wave in the bartender's direction. She checked her phone a last time before stuffing it in her small purse. As long as she was here she may as well have a drink but after that she was gone regardless of anyone showing up or not.

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-13-2014

"So this is the place, huh? I wonder where the others are." Sally reached for the doors of the bar and pulled them open, then walked in and looked around. "Nice place. Not Herzwesten, then then again, nothing else is. Still, everyone keeps telling me I need to broaden my horizons, so here I am."

At 5'8", Sally was dead average in height. She had just enough curvature to attract those who were interested in the petite figure of a gymnast, and white-blonde hair that, for the evening, was held back with a heavy copper band across the top of her head, leaving the hair to cascade down her back in loose waves that swept her calves and were almost thick enough to wrap around her like a silken cloak. Anticipating a night of drinking and dancing, she had poured herself into black leather pants that clung like a second skin and buckskin knee boots with just enough heel to accentuate her legs, but not interfere with her ability to dance. She kept herself barely within the bounds of legality with a fringed buckskin halter top and a denim jacket that she could easily slip out of if the place was warmer inside than outside.

She took her time walking toward the bar, so she could study the people already there. Hmm ... blond boy getting it on with the bartender, who's ... oooh, a kitty. She looks yummy. I wonder if there's more like her in her litter. Still, she's busy, let's see who else there is. Mmm...cute redhead. I love me some redhead. If nothing else, she'll make a nice distraction while I make it obvious I'm interested.

Sally slid onto the stool one over from the cute redhead and threw a smile her way. "Heya. First time here? I know it's my first time. Kind of a shock, isn't it? So what brought you here? I'm here because my friends told me I had to check it out. They also told me they'd meet me here. So far, nada."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - euphoricvoodoo - 11-13-2014

She tossed a smile back at the blond. She was pretty that was certain but Adella thought she might be out of her league. Although no one had ever been able to tell her what that really meant. "Yeah first time. It's something alright." She trailed off for a moment, her hazel eyes wandering over the bar before spinning back with a shocked expression.

"You too? It must be the night for that. Mine have been talking about dragging me here for weeks and then are a no show when I finally agree. Though in my case I think it was on purpose. No one to duck behind when weird people start hitting on me." She said with a chuckle. Her eyes widened as she realized what she said. The thin thread of southern accent barely evident before now coming out even further in her panic. "Not that you're weird mind you. Or hitting on me. I mean I, I guess you could be. I'm not the best at figuring these things out. I'm going to stop talking now."

Olympus Bar and Lounge - yinepuhotep - 11-13-2014

Sally laughed. The redhead was so cute when her nerves made that drawl slip out. "Oh my! And here my friends all tell me I'm about as subtle as a bag of hammers. Guess I must not be hitting on you yet, then."

She gave the other woman a teasing grin, slid over to close the gap between them, and offered her hand. "I'm Sally. Well, if you look at my driver's license, you'll see Ingrid, but everyone calls me Sally. It's short for salamander." She lowered her voice and slipped into a reassuring tone as she continued. "Tell you what. If you're worried about weirdos trying to hit on you, I'll keep an eye out and warn you when I think someone's getting a little too fresh." She chuckled, then teasingly added, "You'll have to decide for yourself if you think I am."