alonimi
Alexandria: The Great Library - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Incomplete (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Alexandria: The Great Library (/showthread.php?tid=527)

Pages: 1 2 3

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-16-2014

Jesse let out a long, low moan, gripping her with almost enough force to bruise, thrusting up forcefully into her as she writhed atop him, his seed pumping into her as he felt both of their pleasure like electricity dancing over their skin, swirling in the fire that filled the room. It was more intense than he'd ever imagined, a passion that burned hotter than any flame he'd ever faced.

And then it was over, and he fell back onto the bed with the beautiful, raven-haired girl in his arms, holding her against him. He slowly caressed her spine with his fingertips, playing with her hair and nuzzling the top of her head, breathing heavily. Softly, almost inaudibly, he murmured, "I love you, Tinder."

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-16-2014

Tinder let the sound of his passion wash over her as she tumbled with him, light-headed and panting for air. She sprawled over her winged lover, reveling in his tender touches. There were no words to describe what they'd just done. The night before had been exquisite enough, but this? This may well have been almost primal to Tinder, certainly as carefree and unleashed as she'd ever been. "Only for you," she murmured against the hollow of his throat, pressed a kiss there. "Only ever for you."

She slid her fingers over his skin, exhausted enough to only vaguely consider the import of her words. Meeting him had changed so much in such a short time...she'd already given in to her desire to stay in haven of the Library when she could easily have gone back to the world she was familiar with, and she'd made a promise to find a place to belong within these walls, to figure out what one did when they weren't living at the beck and call of a cruel organization that only sought to harm others.  And she'd now made love--twice--with a man who could channel the many degrees of her ability into something precious instead of something dangerous. This thing they had was new, beautiful as his wings, and she'd desperately wanted to hold onto it with both hands, to leap. What remained was fear, and habits too ingrained to be set aside with ease, and these things would be hurdles to take a day at a time.

I love you, Tinder.

She couldn't have heard him right. "No one," Tinder whispered after a choked breath, "no one says things like that anymore."

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-17-2014

Her reaction was rather strong, though not entirely unsurprising. He sat up gently on one elbow, gazing down at her, reaching down to stroke her face with his free hand. "Maybe I'm old-fashioned. I'm much older than I look, after all. But I say things like that. Specifically, I say that." He leaned in and kissed her slowly, pressing close to her, shifting their way so she was on her back, and he laid over her.

"I've known you for such a short time, but already I can't imagine letting you go. You're a creature of such passion, such intensity, and I know that with most people, you can't release it. There's a bliss in your eyes when I'm with you that goes beyond the mere physical pleasure. I treasure that." He stroked her face slowly, smiling. "I treasure you."

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-17-2014

A protesting sound murmured from her as he shifted, and for a moment, Tinder was certain she'd ruined everything, that he was leaving and done because she'd destroyed a powerful, precious thing with as simple a thing as a half-panicked whisper. But then he wasn't. He was right there against her, caressing her cheek and making sure she knew she'd heard him right.

What's more, as his body covered hers with a comforting, almost possessive weight: that it hadn't been a mistake. Her lips tingled differently in the wake of a tender kiss, her body still lax from ferocious loving, from a pleasure that could be spent only with a consort. "My world has been shadow, smoke, fog, cover of darkness, lies, betrayal and greed," she started, covering his mouth briefly with her own. "As far back as I can remember it's been that way, letting myself be used, hiding my flame, daring very little to be noticed, or different, and certainly not playing. No one...I...Breakfast...This...You. You see me, Jesse. You saw me, the minute I fell through the front door. I don't think I'm going to be able to let you let me go," She chuckled softly, brushed at his locks where they'd tumbled forward. "Because, well..."

"You are sunlight." Perhaps it was cheesy, but it was all she could give right now, and it welled from her like a reverent oath. She trailed the backs of her fingers over the jaw of a man who'd captured her utterly. Not in a way that caged her, no, not like the others she'd known. But in a way that kept her safe, that set her free. To be herself. To be Tinder.

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-18-2014

He smiled softly, stroking her face as she allowed herself to be soothed, gently meeting her lips with warm kisses, cradling her. "Of course I saw you, Tinder. Even defensive and frightened and holding back your fire, I could see you. You were adorable, sweet and warm beneath your armored exterior."

He nuzzled softly against her hand, smiling as she called him 'sunlight'. "You're at least as much sunlight as I am, darling. Warm and bright and inspiring. You make me feel like.. a tree. Spreading my branches to catch every ray of your brilliance." His wings stretched out over them, and he grinned softly.

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-18-2014

She'd never been called any of these things, wasn't sure if she could see herself quite like he did, but she smiled at his care, his words. A soft laugh skipped up her throat as he pointedly ruffled feathers. "Now you're just flattering me," she said quietly, taking the bait and lifting her arm over him, skimming her fingers along the leading edge of his wings. "But I thank you, and I like that you think so. You...do you have any idea what a godsend you are?" Tinder tried tickling his feathers, a sobering look in eyes amber and unlit by flame. "A tree is a dangerous analogy though, my sweet nephilim. Sunlight brings life and I...don't do so well with things that can catch fire."

Understatement of the century.

"I don't...I don't like to think of you as someone I could hurt." Even if that was how relationships worked, in her experience. Employers, coworkers, "friends"...everyone always hurt whoever they needed to in order to get ahead. Tinder herself had delivered others to be hurt--not that she'd originally known the truth. She done it to help, certainly hadn't recruited with the intention of seeing people like her brought low as her life circumstances generally wrought. Intention wasn't the point. She'd hurt innocent people before, no matter if she'd never dealt the blows or sparked her own flame. That was the problem. "Is it always the way of things? Is there ever a way to not hurt someone?"

This wasn't the way to end an explosive round of lovemaking, she was sure. But then, she'd never had a lover who stayed. Certainly not one strong enough to see her through and whisper sweet words around the edges of completion. No one to share her worries with, the thoughts that kept her up at night and made her feel cold inside, where her flame churned desperately to keep such things at bay. She curled underneath him, dragging a leg along his to tangle around the back of his thigh. Tinder's eyes roved across his face. "There must be, because I...this amazing thing wouldn't have happened if I expected it from you."

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-19-2014

She was so much more fragile than she seemed on the outside. This girl who hid herself, hid her flame, toughened up and protected herself, scarcely seemed like she could be the same girl who now murmured so uncertainly beneath him, soft and supple in his arms. "It's a very good thing I can't catch fire, then." He grinned gently and leaned in to kiss her once more, pressing their bodies together, letting her feel his soft energy, the shimmering protection he had against the potential dangers of her fire.

"I believe there is always a way to not hurt anyone. I spent many years trying to convince my friends of that. It took most of my life, but I succeeded. Being kind is a more difficult path than being successful. But in the end, it's the better path." He stroked her face gently, smiling down at her. "I will never hurt you, Tinder. And I know you will never hurt me."

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-20-2014

He was so warm, a soothing, tamed heat against her wildness. Wildness that, too, was presently tamed--sated into a lazy nap by their romp. "It is," she agreed, nuzzling his neck after more shared, delightful kisses. "You are a very good thing."

How could he have such faith in her, when she was so uncertain, so determined to keep herself closed off so she didn't falter and hurt someone, even accidentally? A sheen of unshed wetness gathered over her vision and she blinked it quickly away. "A very good man," she whispered. A long beat passed between them, lovers entwined in a comfortable embrace, but it was only morning, and no matter how much Tinder might want him to stay, she also knew time didn't necessarily stop for moments like this one.

The tip of Tinder's tongue drew a circle on his skin. "I love how you taste," she said honestly, squeezing him lightly. "If I'm not mistaken, though, you probably have more on your schedule today than eggs--" Now there was a food she'd never eat again without feeling frisky, "--and cuddling. I don't want to be nosy, but...I'd like to see how one lives in a Library. And possibly locate a shower."

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-22-2014

He nuzzled back against her warmly, smiling as she talked to him of being good. His hands wandered over her back, tracing over her spine as he cradled her. "You're a good woman, Tinder."

He slowly sat up, holding her in his lap. "Now, I'm not opposed to the idea of showering with you. Far from it. I'm merely curious as to how it'll work if I get you all excited in the shower. Water typically soothes flame, but in your case, I think you burn hotter than any shower can handle."

That didn't stop him from casually standing, lifting the girl in his arms and carrying her through a door into a bathroom, made in the same style, and of the same materials, that the bedroom was made. The shower in one corner was easily large enough for two, and it was to this shower that he carried her, gently setting her down as he turned on the warm water, pulling the clear glass door shut behind them.

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-22-2014

When the moment passed, his words were playful as ever, a sensual, teasing edge. Tinder grinned. Teasing was this new, shiny thing that she wanted to share with him, had delighted in the night before and loved it too--almost as much as the sweet, patient loving that had her falling asleep in his arms, almost as much as the unabashed, energetic loving that apparently was their after-breakfast special. Yet, not nearly as much as the unfamiliar emotion she was falling into for him.

Water was usually pleasant for her--the life-giving substance a balm to her fear, because she couldn't rage out of control so long as she was underneath it. She'd been referring to something soothing to clean up, but at Jesse's words, a new adventure proposed, her fire sat up to take notice, and Tinder smothered a giggle against his neck. "A steam bath still reaches all the right places, I suppose," she said as she realized he intended to carry her, laughter riding her words, a tinkling, open thing that spoke of her growing joy. "You're taking this taxi position quite seriously, I see."

He set her down and her toes curled against the cool basin, automatically warming it slightly with her ability before Jesse had even managed to twirl the knobs on the wall. Tinder sent an appreciative amber gaze over his backside.

Yes, teasing was fun, and Tinder was learning that she liked fun very, very much.

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-23-2014

He let his wings fade away as he stepped under the water. His wings lacked any sort of waterproofing, and tended to get soggy unless he focused his magic through them. "I try to take everything I do seriously." He grinned, picking up a small bottle of soap from the little alcove in the wall. "I suppose I should actually wash you before getting you dirty again."

He poured a palm-full of soap into one hand, then pulled her close, running his hands over her back and shoulders, lathering up the soap, his fingernails very gently scritching over her soft skin. "After all, I have made you come four times in the last twelve hours." He grinned down at her as he washed her, eyes twinkling with amusement.

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-23-2014

Tinder watched the arch of water droplets collapse as they no longer had feathers to slide across, a strange disruption in the spray from the showerhead. She smiled at his words. "Serious, and dedicated." A shiver coursed down her spine as he waved the bottle at her, then before she could hold out her own hand for some of the liquid, he filled his palm instead. Her mouth formed an O of surprise. That she hadn't guessed his intention spoke volumes of her lack of romantic experience--her limited sexual experience had been working her imagination overtime. Another first. "You're...going to...I thought..."

And then she was in his arms again, the slide of his nails forcing her back to arch, her nipples going rock hard in an instant. He mentioned pleasure, and she laughed, grinning up into eyes of piercing blue. Soap coursed between them, and she swiped a dab of suds to work across his collarbone. "Now I sound greedy. And you...are still quite dedicated, I see."

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-25-2014

He grinned softly down at her and murmured, "You are the most perfect specimen humanity has ever offered me. If anyone is greedy, it would be me." His hands slowly moved over her back and sides, sliding down to her ass, nails scritching carefully, washing her and teasing her at the same time. He saw her nipples harden, which made it that much more difficult to keep himself from getting hard, as well. Not that he objected in general, he just wanted to take his time.

His hands gave her ass a light squeeze, before her turned her around, pressing her back to his chest as he slowly worked his way over her front, fingernails gliding over her stomach and hips, washing slowly, sensually. He nuzzled against her neck, just barely, lips teasing over the soft, slick skin.

Alexandria: The Great Library - danixiewrites - 11-25-2014

His touch was everywhere, and Tinder was just as greedy for it now as she'd been since they got to her room. Her room. Her fingers stilled where they had been dabbling soapy paths over his chest, her smile soft as she thought about that. It wasn't a room like she'd had before, wasn't a hovel or a cage but a haven within a haven, and it was right, as though the Library had made it just for her. She wondered how many others the Library had offered a home to, who else it had welcomed and brought in to fill its halls with life. It was a question she'd ask Jesse eventually--when his nails weren't coaxing her fire to the surface, warming the water by proxy, tracing her curves with slick strokes, sending equally lazy frissons of need between her thighs...

...or totally obliterating her train of thought by palming her butt.

"Jesse," and his name was said on a delighted laugh as he turned her around to press her skin to skin. Tinder hummed with pleasure, the lazy, patient way of his wandering digits so well-suited to what she needed in a lover. "I love the way you touch me." She grinned, tilting her head back to look up at him. "I think I might become addicted to it--so yes, definitely greedy."

Maybe it was the water, or maybe it was his presence, but sometime set her fire in a more playful mode, not protective as was its default state, nor fear-borne as it had released the day before, nor amped up by explosive pleasure as Jesse had helped her achieve time and time again. One hand eased behind her to caress his thigh, but she brought the other arm up, out of the spray. Inviting her fire to her fingers, she let it dance, let it play, four orange and blue room temperature sprites ducking and weaving through errant droplets as she rested against him, trusting him not to suddenly let her fall.  They wove their way across her skin, then moved along his as well, teasing Jesse's arms with light.

"All of the ways you touch me," she said softly, tilting her head to the side to steal a kiss that ended in a contented, teasing curl of a smile. "Which reminds me...Am I clean yet?"

Alexandria: The Great Library - thedarkwyrm - 11-26-2014

He grinned down at her, enjoying the light show, and then enjoying the kiss she turned to give him, meeting her lips with his, pressing her body gently to his as they shared a deep kiss. "Hmmm. I'm not entirely sure. I'd better check."

His hand slid lower, dipping between her legs, fingers not quite penetrating her, water washing over their skin as he rinsed her most intimate of areas. "Mmmm, you feel rather clean to me. I'm curious, though, why you ask. Do you want to be clean, my little heater, or did you only ask because I promised I would get you dirty again? I'm perfectly happy either way."

He grinned, nuzzling her neck as he continued rubbing her, fingers stroking her thighs as well as her womanhood. "My beautiful firebrand."