alonimi
WOLFPACK OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: WOLFPACK OOC (/showthread.php?tid=525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

WOLFPACK OOC - danixiewrites - 12-11-2014

It's what we do. *pets pretty chars* *tortures the snot out of them* *occasionally takes the broken ones and sets them on the path to happy* *BEGINS THE CYCLE AGAIN*

All da writerly power. Forever.

Edit: Also...lolz.  Perpetual peevishness.  XD  Ellie's just like: Maybe the smuggler-spy's just grumpy cuz she hasn't found the BOMB!!!111! 

WOLFPACK OOC - Kat - 12-11-2014

And I always feel guilty for enjoying their misery.
Like, 'boohoo! They're so sad! It's fantastic!'
/isamonster
o wo;

Ooooh. Also - did you wanna make an ooc for Skybux, or you want me to throw it up here?
I mostly mention this one because I'm lazy and another thread is just another bookmark for me to sub to. > u >;;

WOLFPACK OOC - danixiewrites - 12-11-2014

I'm not ashamed to admit that sometimes there is ACTUAL maniacal laughter hereabouts. *utter glee* *wanton destruction*

And *shrug* I figure on just not making one (ie: here) until there gets to be chattery discussions on it and/or general L.B. locale strategery. :D

WOLFPACK OOC - Kat - 12-11-2014

That's just the way of it. If characters were happy all the time, there'd be nothing to do.
I guess they'd just eat and fuck all the time. > u >

Also, that works too!
Again, just so I don't have to juggle any more OOC threads, I'm golden. :D

WOLFPACK OOC - danixiewrites - 12-12-2014

*gnaws on things* I just wrote this thing on my work compy. Shhhhh...

O.o

Also, sorrynotsorry it's consistently ridonkulously long.

WOLFPACK OOC - Kat - 12-12-2014

Omg. Connor. /fans self
I love your post!! <3!

*flails* I love this RP, Kat ^_^ His posts usually take me forever (long...and wanting to get them right lol). Dunno how it came out so fast tonight (my other chars are now shunning me), but am super excited it worked! *more flailing* XD

I really enjoy it as well. o wo Like, they some otp shit and I'm gonna ship 'em forever.
I just procrastinate everything, and I tend to rewrite the pieces I let sit unfinished.
Oh, and I spread myself a bit thin so I always have the potential to do something, even if that means some scenes get pushed back in favor of others.
I never know what I'm in the mood to write until it hits me.

WOLFPACK OOC - Tindome - 12-12-2014

I'm just gonna lurk like a creeper because reasons.

Creepin' is what I do best.
Or maybe worst?
I think everyone knows I creep on them because reasons.

o wo

*shipshipship*

I usually leave myself a phrase or sentence lead in note so I have something more than -blank- to start my next reply post with. Helps my brain get a kick start even if it's nothing I'll wind up using.

The character shuffle is a thing too. I'm still prodding Lyta to have words now that I gave in to her demands to have a face. XD Bouncing between consistent story (my novels) & back to RP also keeps my muse recharged...& happy, depending on which well needs filled.

It's only fair...*creeps on all the things*

WOLFPACK OOC - Tindome - 12-12-2014

Sometimes I utilize the same method I use to kickstart my brain when writing research papers. Which is that I write an outline in the literal dumbest way possible and slowly replace the dumb with less dumb. So in research papers I end up with outlines like "holy shit jellyfish are fucking scary, what is their deal" and with posts it's more like "damn girl idk wtf ur sayin but imma sit here lookin' real pretty while u say it k"

... and then I replace it with things that aren't that. Because that would be a terrible post.

I never make much time for my own writing. At least not outside of my role play characters.
It all seems so strenuous, when it's actually easier, because when I write with everyone here, I'm extremely critical of everything.
I kinda think my stuff is garbo, but I won't push that insecurity. ><

Also, yeah! I do that, where one sentence leads into everything, even if it doesn't make it to the final concept. o wo

Bahaha XD
My NaNo drafts look very similar. Usually with loads of author intrusive margin commentary that I don't count as words.
"He leaped to the next rooftop--except OMG he realized halfway across that it was physically impossible so he turned around & used the damn fire escape like a normal person..."