alonimi
Just Visiting OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Just Visiting OOC (/showthread.php?tid=517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 12-09-2014

I didn't leave a whole lot extra to go on beyond Anya's actions--sorry about that.

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 12-09-2014

It's fine, really. Even if you had given more I'm not sure what I could have done with just what's going on in the cage. I'm open to ideas though.

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 12-09-2014

Eh, Anya's big plan is to draw attention somehow. Someone has to come see them, if nothing else, to take further notes on Essence...and hair. O.o

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 12-10-2014

<font size="5]Never fear, Angelcop is here! [/font]

[size=small]Sorta....[/font]

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 12-14-2014

You try to be nice and bring water and they lock you up

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 12-14-2014

*snickers* It's their "take a number and wait at the end of the queue"...

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 12-19-2014

Got some of this post for Anya done, but I think I'll hold it until Tanith or Crimson get one out. So I know whether or not she has a weapon. ^_^

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 12-19-2014

Okay. It was more directed to Anya ,so I was waiting for you. :P I have a christmas party tonight, and then I'm not sure how I am going to be in the morning. So if Crimson wants to go next thats fine, otherwise I will see what I can do tomorrow or sunday afternoon. ^^

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 12-19-2014

I had done most of it that way, but then I didn't know if she actually has the arrowhead or not...and things could be bad or good depending. O.o;; I'm totally fine with waiting--I may have like...a hour total between now and...somewhat after Christmas...to put chatty posts together...no RP-type words unless I avoid sleep, methinks. XD

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 12-19-2014

I think we can assume she has the arrowhead.

Other than that, I honestly don't know how much time I'll have to post for the next week or two. What with holidays, and work going crazy because of it, and such.

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 12-20-2014

Maybe it'll be a mad, after holidays rush, then. XD

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 01-07-2015

So it's not important for the post I'm doing now but for the future, are the bars of the cage we are in made out of vines?

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 01-07-2015

Vines twined around sticks!

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 01-10-2015

I exist!

Post from me will happen tomorrow. Or Sunday. One of the two. Unless something goes horribly wrong. Again. Like my dog needing to be put to sleep just as I was getting over being sick. My life sucks.

Just saying.

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 01-11-2015

Aw--I'm super-glad you exist and are feeling better, but I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! Frown *hugs*