alonimi
Just Visiting OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Just Visiting OOC (/showthread.php?tid=517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-20-2014

Crimson, did you want me to post next or are you going to make a post first? Smile

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-20-2014

I should post. I had part of a post in my head. Then, people wanting to eat our characters, not that he'd know that, derailed me.

I'll be trying, and hopefully get it out tonight, but if I get distracted then go ahead?

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-20-2014

I can wait until tomorrow ^^ Just wanted to check with you first.

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-22-2014

Okay. I'm at work this weekend. But when I get a chance I can write a reply. Sorry for the wait. O.o

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-22-2014

Oh I understand. Work being busy is why I still haven't posted after all.

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-22-2014

yeah I work until 5 then we have our christmas parade tonight and I'm going to a christmas craft show O.o but this evening I should have some time ;P

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-25-2014

Woot! :D Crimson, you want me to wait for you to field the next one?

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-25-2014

I should have a post after I get home fron work this evening, but I can adapt either way.

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 11-26-2014

Dani, I'm planning to post but I'm curious: how do the datapads work? Do you need to manually search through them or scan something and get the information?

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-26-2014

They can be searched or scanned with. Zad would have one that updates an overview on location if it can read it. Others, like flora, need scanned. They're all based on "last known" data so in general up to date unless...things happened. (Ie: if they end up someplace peeps haven't been able to visit due to a recent natural catastrophe, for instance.)

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-26-2014

Would it be helpful if I posted a public profiley type thing for the world building/society issue for this planet, or should I continue to divulge things happening in bits and pieces as we get there, via PMs?

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 11-27-2014

I'd like to hear what others think but personally, I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, a world building/society issue post would help with regards to people structuring their posts without having to ask questions. But in return, it takes away some of the mystery for us OOC which could influence what we write in our posts.

Overall though, if I had to pick one, I'd probably go with the public profile and see how it pans out.

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-27-2014

Maybe I could keep an up-to-date summary post like...what folks have discovered so far?

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-27-2014

That sounds better to me. I like putting it together little by little.

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-27-2014

My brain's a little slow since I'm high on turkey and working, but should have some data up before...uh. Tomorrow? XD Goals. I has dem.

Edit: Hope you guys are staying warm!  Smile  I've been unhappy with the layout for above said data said brain has been coming up with; sent some secret datapad stuff to Jazzhands the other day so things could keep moving, but trying not to move too far ahead since Prof is out.  At the very least, an Anya this weekend, and at the very most, I'll finally be able to sort out how secrets can be all shiny revealed. Smile