alonimi
Just Visiting OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Just Visiting OOC (/showthread.php?tid=517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-13-2014

Shame on you both. Assaulting the children. ^_^

...That post was way longer than anticipated.

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 11-13-2014

I did a short post for now but I will be around to do a follow up post where we can discover the others being taken. Unless I have misread the post and we have natives trying to abduct us too ;)

<quote author="@jazzhands" source="/post/857/thread" timestamp="1415893534]I did a short post for now but I will be around to do a follow up post where we can discover the others being taken. Unless I have misread the post and we have natives trying to abduct us too ;) [/quote]

Ha...no misread, though others are near Anya & Angelcop to fight fire. Kieran and Victoria are heading to the village to be put in cages...& Answer the Ignored is currently trying to figure out if he can do the same to the redhaired flying one, solo.

<quote source="/post/864/thread" author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1415897599]<quote author="@jazzhands" source="/post/857/thread" timestamp="1415893534]I did a short post for now but I will be around to do a follow up post where we can discover the others being taken. Unless I have misread the post and we have natives trying to abduct us too ;) [/quote]
Ha...no misread, though others are near Anya & Angelcop to fight fire. Kieran and Victoria are heading to the village to be put in cages...& Answer the Ignored is currently trying to figure out if he can do the same to the redhaired flying one, solo.[/quote]
My cunning plan is to let you do your post and then I'll do a post. Yesssss. 

Cunning indeed!

...my name choices are too hard for autocorrect. Anya has been Antarctica, anyway, angry, and Anne.......Which is closer, but I pressed the "keep what I type dammit" button. *shakes fist*

Any rate. I should be able to post that when I get home. So's I can proof. XD

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-13-2014

I'll write one tonight :P

Okay, my post is done for now. I wasn't sure if it would be too much to say I got to where the others are and spotted them being carried away or not so I left my post ending at travelling to that spot on the trail of the gravity girl.

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-13-2014

I posty posted too. Yayay.

<quote source="/post/965/thread" timestamp="1415931876" author="@jazzhands]Okay, my post is done for now. I wasn't sure if it would be too much to say I got to where the others are and spotted them being carried away or not so I left my post ending at travelling to that spot on the trail of the gravity girl. [/quote]Anya's all about leaving Angelcop for dead. 'Course.  That won't work out.

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-13-2014

We have such a dysfunctional group.

<quote author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/968/thread" timestamp="1415932700]<quote source="/post/965/thread" timestamp="1415931876" author="@jazzhands]Okay, my post is done for now. I wasn't sure if it would be too much to say I got to where the others are and spotted them being carried away or not so I left my post ending at travelling to that spot on the trail of the gravity girl. [/quote]Anya's all about leaving Angelcop for dead. 'Course.  That won't work out.[/quote]
Aww, that's sweet. Maybe he'll root for the plant creature next time. 

I'm trying to drop clues to the sentients and scenery along the way--if anyone needs something more specific to pull up on a datapad or actually "see" because I've left it too vague, hit me up. Smile

<quote source="/post/970/thread" timestamp="1415933591" author="@jazzhands]

[/quote]"It's not you, it's...your tech," she said, turning away with a dramatic hand flung over her forehead.  "I can't be with a man who thinks bullets are the answer.  It's just...not personal enough."

The best part of that is it's...not tech.  XD

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-13-2014

Hmm. If she thinks guns count as high level tech, I can't wait until she runs cross a lever, or a windmill, or a pulley system. Or the wheel! That evil bit of technology known as the wheel. She's already shown to disapprove of fire after all.

Just Visiting OOC - yinepuhotep - 11-14-2014

The pads - do they include a voice synth like the wristbands, or are they strictly on-screen output?