alonimi
Just Visiting OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Just Visiting OOC (/showthread.php?tid=517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-11-2014

D: The boots!!!

Ahhh, Tanith--a spoiled socialite was JUST what this hodgepodge needed! *flails* XD

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-11-2014

Bahahaha. She is going to be SO HELPFUL!

Ah, her datapad. I was thinking languages too, but I see thats already been taken. :| Any ideas? 

Just Visiting OOC - yinepuhotep - 11-11-2014

<quote source="/post/568/thread" timestamp="1415727528" author="@tanith]Bahahaha. She is going to be SO HELPFUL!

Ah, her datapad. I was thinking languages too, but I see thats already been taken. :| Any ideas?  [/quote]Oh, if you want the languages for her, I can change mine. I only popped languages into my datapad because I was trying to think of something that would be helpfully unhelpful, given Andrei. I figured either languages or detecting hostility, flipped a coin, and it came up languages. :D

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-11-2014

Yay! Kieran isn't the most useless person in the group anymore! Maybe.

I don't know if it's intentional, but Kieran reminds me of this guy.

Just to clarify, the "Talisman Maneuver" is where you let the bad guys capture him, then taunt them into trying to kill him. His luck makes sure they only succeed in blowing themselves up, while he comes out of it without a scratch.

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-11-2014

Nope, not intentional. His luck isn't even a power...or I don't think so at least. Hmm.

I'll have to play with that thought.  

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 11-11-2014

So...is Andrei the Isaac bracelet renamed or did I miss a trick?

Isaac was a typo. You'll notice that his full name is Andrei Sakharov

Just Visiting OOC - tanith - 11-11-2014

It's okay, she doesn't have to have languages. I just can't think of anything. my mind is blank. besides, It might be too much responsibility for me to be the one to come up with what the locals are saying. haha.

I'm planning on not having her so useless though, there is more to her than meets the eye. :P

Just Visiting OOC - jazzhands - 11-11-2014

<quote source="/post/617/thread" timestamp="1415741357" author="@yinepuhotep]Isaac was a typo. You'll notice that his full name is Andrei Sakharov
[/quote]
I asked because on the first page of this OOC thread, the bracelet is clearly called Isaac multiple times. Or you made lots of typos. ;D

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-11-2014

<quote source="/post/621/thread" timestamp="1415743425" author="@tanith]It's okay, she doesn't have to have languages. I just can't think of anything. my mind is blank. besides, It might be too much responsibility for me to be the one to come up with what the locals are saying. haha.

I'm planning on not having her so useless though, there is more to her than meets the eye. :P[/quote]Fashion.  She can make sure errrrrybody has adequate disguises.  *snrk*

Just Visiting OOC - yinepuhotep - 11-12-2014

<quote source="/post/625/thread" timestamp="1415745062" author="@jazzhands]<quote source="/post/617/thread" timestamp="1415741357" author="@yinepuhotep]Isaac was a typo. You'll notice that his full name is Andrei Sakharov
[/quote]I asked because on the first page of this OOC thread, the bracelet is clearly called Isaac multiple times. Or you made lots of typos. ;D

[/quote]Yes. I thought I'd fixed all the typos after Dani pointed them out.

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-12-2014

There needs to be more plotting. Plotting is fun.

Just Visiting OOC - danixiewrites - 11-13-2014

Gotta get sleep--I'll have words up asap tomorrow to get the poor pit people taken care of. XD

Just Visiting OOC - Panda - 11-13-2014

Well right now, Kieran is still the only person stuck in a hole. Victoria is just having fun giving him a concussion. I really couldn't resist that short post with him getting hit in the head.