alonimi
Introduce yourself! - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself! (/showthread.php?tid=516)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Introduce yourself! - Ghostly - 11-10-2014

Hello strangers and those I already am acquainted with. I am Ghostly, but most people just call me Trevor, or Trev. Feel free to use whatever floats your boat be it any or none of the above. I am twenty-three years old and currently working hard to be with my significant other, Kat. I think I'm a pretty alright guy to be around, but I'm not much one for forum chatting as I showed on Tentacl and Gaia. That said, I'll try and flip around here and there with posts. I've been in a slump lately with my roleplays, though I think I'll be getting back into the swing of things soon.

Uh, I play mostly very large men, monsters, aliens, shifters, and dastardly villains. Usually they are combination of the descriptors.

I use kittyface for everything.

:3

Weebly
Steam

Introduce yourself! - fishwithaknife - 11-10-2014

Oh I suppose I should do an intro-thingy too.

Hi I'm Fish, people call me Fish (or Fwak or Knifey sometimes), and I started my roleplaying career with tabletop gaming such as Dungeons and Dragons, and other dice-based things. I've also done a lot of chat and forum based roleplaying, but people might notice that I still build my characters in a somewhat structured manner. Most of you I met though Tentacl, but I still kinda lurk on Gaia.

Notably, I avoid playing a human if I can.

Introduce yourself! - yinepuhotep - 11-10-2014

I'm Bill, was Professor MacManus on Tentacl, am Ravenfirethief on Tumblr, yinepuhotepgames on Champions, yinepuhotep on WoW (and most other online locations, for that matter).

I've been roleplaying for ... well, let's see, I was introduced to D&D in 1982, Champions in 1984, and have been doing tabletop RP ever since, except for this hiatus the last few years where I haven't been able to find anyone who wants to play anything other than Magic: the Gathering or Warhammer/Warhammer 40K where I live.

Have been roleplaying online since I found my first MUSH back in 1993, then WoW in 2007, Anarchy Online shortly after that, and Champions Online in 2010. Didn't start doing forum-based RP until last year, when I stumbled into roleplayers on tumblr, and have been doing forum-based RP since then.

I've been writing for years, have a book available on Smashwords, a lot of crossover fanfiction on fanfiction.net (user name anpwhotep) and am working on transferring my fanfiction to archive of our own (user name yinepuhotep)

As for personal stuff, I'm disabled, have lived for over ten years with my partner (who I'd be married to if not for stupid Social Security restrictions) in Florida, am 53 years old, have a cat who spends her life driving me insane, am serious about my coffee, love to cook (when I have the energy for it), got my first computer (a Timex-Sinclair 1000) in 1982, and am always making references to stuff that seems to be obscure enough even other geeks don't quite get it.

Introduce yourself! - nusith - 11-12-2014

<p>Ok totally new here so I guess this is where I start. My name is Seth, 30. I'm into playing fantasy, supernatural and fairytale type role plays. Winter is my down time where I am stuck indoors on my days off work so I am either online or working on other projects. </p><p>I'm semi lit, try to write at least a paragraph a post and can play multiple characters. Willing to play just about anything but I prefer malexmale. I can play a female character but I'm not very good at it lol. </p><p>I've been role playing online since I was 13 to give you an idea of how long I've been playing. I also like to write short stories in my spare time but my main trade is visual art.</p><p>On gaia my user name is NuSith to anyone that wants to add me on there. Came here as a recommendation from a friend on Tentacl since they are closing soon. </p><p>
</p><p>Hit me up with questions, or ideas if you are interested in playing or just talking. I love to make new friends. </p>

Introduce yourself! - empress - 11-13-2014

I kind of sort of just crash landed here from the land of Tentacl... so here goes nothing eh? The name is empress/empress ai and for some nyan chan, but legally it's just Asia. I'm really quite lazy today {and probably everyday} so don't expect much from me. I've been roleplaying for about nine years now, starting with Gaia, then Vampirefreaks, then Polyvore, then Tentacl and now here. I've dabbled in a bit of every type of RP so for the most part I'd say I'm fairly well rounded. My RP style isn't exactly action based per say but more so motivation based, I guess. I try to write everything as though it's a story or vignette rather than just a bunch of stuff happening. Does that even make sense? No? Ok moving along~~

I'm not really sure what to say about myself other than I hate winter, have way too many characters in my head, and love to write. I'm really just a bunch of randomness contained in five feet of flesh and bone. I'm a mess and I'm ok with that. 

Messages are always welcomed so feel free to drop one whenever the mood strikes ya.

Ohhh, and more thing! I'm obsessed with vampires, though I haven't written one in about five years. hastagFrownieFace 

Introduce yourself! - sarki - 01-16-2015

<font size="2]owo
-Raises hand.- Oi, hi. I'm Sarki, also known as Seph, James, or Xero.
I'm twenty-five, kinda of lost in my own little world. owo Trying to put pieces into puzzle slots where they don't fit. XD But, honestly. I'm just trying to live day to day, and find friends, and stuff and things. Not good at introductions. Rant, rant, rant. <3
I started roleplaying about twelve years ago or something like that, I have horrible memory. My character, are usually, as off point as they can get. Strange, deranged, weird, cocky, but eh. @_@ Some can say my main OC could of been seen by a villain, but it's a position, I think I enjoyed playing.

(I don't really know what to say here. XD )

But, hello strangers! owo I was dragged here by Blade.
I'll be around in between my spats, of yelling at my laptop, cause of League, watching Crumps, and that mysterious thing people call sleep.

So! Nice to meet you all.
[/font]

Introduce yourself! - Blade - 01-17-2015

Quote:<font size="2]owo
-Raises hand.- Oi, hi. I'm Sarki, also known as Seph, James, or Xero.
I'm twenty-five, kinda of lost in my own little world. owo Trying to put pieces into puzzle slots where they don't fit. XD But, honestly. I'm just trying to live day to day, and find friends, and stuff and things. Not good at introductions. Rant, rant, rant. <3
I started roleplaying about twelve years ago or something like that, I have horrible memory. My character, are usually, as off point as they can get. Strange, deranged, weird, cocky, but eh. @_@ Some can say my main OC could of been seen by a villain, but it's a position, I think I enjoyed playing.

(I don't really know what to say here. XD )

But, hello strangers! owo I was dragged here by Blade.
I'll be around in between my spats, of yelling at my laptop, cause of League, watching Crumps, and that mysterious thing people call sleep.

So! Nice to meet you all.
[/font]
Woot! You made it! YAR! >D

Introduce yourself! - kitanomiomega - 02-06-2015

Hello all! I'm Ziri but I will answer to Kita or KO or a wide variety of things. I draw and write, and I had a couple of art spam threads going on before Tentacl went down in flames. I was planning on bringing that over here as well before life chewed me up during December but here I am! Hopefully I'll be able to start doing an art-dump around here somewhere to get back in the groove of it.

Introduce yourself! - zarko - 02-26-2015

Hey yo girl, I'm Zarko. Sounds like Zar Ko.
I'm from SW FL aka Satan's Armpit.
I'm a Leo...GRRRRRR
Been roleplaying since the last time I did it, but I primarily like to lurk.
If I see something that is interesting to me then I'll jump on it.

Introduce yourself! - exodus - 05-06-2015

Hi, I'm Exodus. I'm 27.
I live in the middle of nowhere and, since there's not a lot to do here, my life is lived through the internet. As a result I am a spectacular(ly boring) person. I love writing, even if the fact that I'm often at a loss for what to do makes me not so great at it.

I've been RPing since I was about 10 years old. I take breaks from it once in a while, yet I always end up getting bit by a character or two or three or twenty. And so like any proper addict I end up coming back. Setting-wise, my primary love is horror of almost any kind, followed by sci-fi and post-apocalyptic. I do branch out from those three though.

Oh, and not many people know this but... I am actually the Veeee emoticon irl.

Introduce yourself! - amzamiviram - 06-02-2015

Greetings fellow humanoids!

I'm Amzam (or whatever you want to call me!). I follow our gracious Admin, Kitty Unpretty on Tumblr, and she said you gals and guys are awesome, so here I am, ready to join in on the awesomeness. Or at least not muck it up too bad.  Dance

I've RPed in World of Warcraft RP guilds, I've done a fair amount of tabletop RPG with moderate RPing in it, and I'm super interested in learning how to forum RP!

Also one time I RPed a long-suffering bartender/private investigator in Space Station 13, but that probably doesn't count  Toot

Also I tend to use smileys a lot, and your collection of them here is glorious. :rad:

Introduce yourself! - deific - 06-06-2015

[font=arial" size="2]Admittedly, this is probably coming along later than I originally intended. Nonetheless.

The screen name says Deific, but my name is Adam. I don't care which you prefer to call me by. 
Introductions, huh? Where to start.. I suppose, with the basics. I am twenty-one years old. Picture is me, I have no reason to hide who I am. There is no SO. I love ice cream and exercise--oh, and loud music. I grew up in New York, (the Upstate part--not a fan of the city). However, because of my job I am now stationed in Alaska. I have been enlisted in the U.S. Army for the lesser part of three years now and it has been quite the uh.. Experience. I jump out of planes and helicopters and pew pew guns 'n stuff. It's a blast.

Me in general? Well I'm a hurricane of stuff. Everything is intense in my head. That often is reflected in my writing, along with the multitude of emotions which happen to conveniently flow forth. I am reasonable and more patient than I probably should be. Most of you probably won't get a chance to speak to me on a 1x1 basis as from what I understand, most things are done in groups. No me gusta. I am very expecting when it comes to most exchanges; I believe in equal exchange. I am not the most sociable individual until the veil has been closed between whoever feels like talking/rp'ing/messaging me.. You get the jist. Once that has been closed though, you'll probably find me a hassle because I'll never be out of your hair. 

As far as Forums go, this is honestly my first. Ever. Up until recently I tended to steer clear of things like these, they never seemed like my particular taste. Everything was instant-messaged, speed-based, kind of a polar opposite. Without a doubt in my mind I can say that I am glad I chose to come to this place, as a friend had requested. Already I have found myself invested in a couple projects and this place is quite ironically a good place for me to dump my music. Read along if you like, pass opinions if you care enough to do so.

Onto my overall temperament when it comes to RP: I RP solely males. The personality, characteristics, attributes, etc..etc.. of those characters can obviously be very diverse. (Creatures can be done as well, pertaining to the discretion of the RP itself) In essence, I can do anything with just about anything. But, I do not seek to make time with those who would not do the same for myself. Group RPs are not my thing and tend to dwindle my interest quicker than I'd care to share. My passion lies in 1x1's. If we are indeed RP'ing, (hitherto the equal exchange parse up there) and you give me a shit post for lack of a better explanation--I will slap it right back in your face. However, if you put forth your best effort, then you are guaranteed to get mine in return. It's not meant to be intimidating, just a vague appeal to my approach. 

Cheers.[/font]

Introduce yourself! - everaftercrafter - 09-08-2015

Hello all!

My name is Valerie, but I'll go by Val if you like. I am a California girl currently living in Metro Atlanta. I am 26 soon to be 27 and married. I am here by way of the lovely Blade -waves-. 
I started roleplaying at 14 in school by passing around a notebook ( 12 years later and I still have it, and shudder at the lack of true creativity and the atrocious grammar) from there and to the internet I started on Neopets...then Gaia ( Lady_Kouryu) various other forums, dabbled a little on RP-forums and now I am here. I also currently roleplay on Star Wars: The Old Republic, server The Ebon Hawk, character is Alenstia ( if anyone feels like looking me up, I'm with the Empire. ) I have also RP'd on WoW for 7 years ( currently not playing). My experience also includes World of Darkness, Exalted, Pathfinder, Dungeons& Dragons, 3.5 preferred and the Marvel homebrew.

I rather enjoy world building and character development, I may even dabble in bringing an extensive project here that I have been working in. I love Sci-fi and high fantasy, the project is sort of a mix of both...its hard to explain. I will get around to it, I promise.

I play almost always females, and while I am cool with in character romance, smut is not really my thing, so it's generally a fade to black when it gets to a point where its pretty flipping obvious of what's about to go down.

Well that's all for now! Look forward to working with ya'll!

Update: If ya'll can keep it a secret, smut is doable.

RE: Introduce yourself! - saronym - 01-26-2016

I never introduced myself before hahahahhahahhaha so now I feel like the awkward kid who was sitting on the side of a conversation for a while and then randomly tries to jump in. So awkward social weirdness aside:

my name is Sarah (fine to refer to me by that or my username). Married, in my 20s, currently living on the east coast of FL. FSU alumna ℅ 2012 w/ BA in english. Legal writing pays the bills...Also I have a dog named Milton.

On to the good stuff. I’m here by way of Megs who I roleplayed with (in addition to some others from our middle school group) many years ago on this cute little silly sweet dorky Gaia guild of a town called Onibaku Ville. LOL. I had various accounts on there...all of which the passwords are tragically lost and my heart (& the passwords) will never recover. After a long break, here I am. Whoop.

as for what I roleplay? Um idk? Fun things. Drama things. Theoretically anything, I guess? I have yet to discover true lines to draw to indicate I don't do x or y...soo...um, I really like puns and I tend to gravitate towards human-ish characters.

As for contact...I guess the standard for everyone here is Line? I'm there under this username. Also: instagram link & FB link. Otherwise skype is cool but I rarely use it. I also have whatsapp.

RE: Introduce yourself! - Balderdashing - 08-12-2016

I'm Roland, or Balder, or whatever. I'm 22, perpetually hungry, and very poor. I'm from Oklahoma, but I now live in Seattle. Or around it.

I am neither living nor dead, but something more. I have a hard time not being cynical and jaded, and I usually make jokes that are only really funny to me. My hobbies include making my characters suffer, LONG ASS CHARACTER ARCS, and anything that involves the occult or weird. Strangely, I dress and act like a normal person, despite these interests.

If I say something off-putting to you, it's a sure sign I want to be your friend, so please forgive my lack of social skills. It's either that, or I've been smoking a lot of weed and thought it was good idea to log onto my computer again. I also tend to avoid smut in writing, mostly because I've got some deep seated body horror issues. I mean buttholes? Really? Who thought of that? Gives me the willies. I'll still write anything, so long as it's a consequence of characters being in-character.

Anyhow, I listen to a lot of Coast to Coast AM, and I watch a lot of Let's Players. Critikal is bae. I don't really know what else to say about myself, so that's it, y'all.