alonimi
Introduce yourself! - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself! (/showthread.php?tid=516)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Introduce yourself! - Tindome - 11-09-2014

I forgot to make a thread for this! That tells you everything you need to know about me, really.

But, in case you would like to know more:

My name is Kitty, or you can call me Tinny. I am okay with either. I'm a twenty-something married lady, and I have been roleplaying for over a decade now. Most of my roleplaying was previously on Gaia, and very temporarily on Tentacl, with the same username on both. Non-forum roleplaying is a little bit baffling for me, so I never bothered.

My RP specialties are wacky hijinks and romance, but I'm also pretty good at writing my characters getting the crap kicked out of them. I am not very good at fighting in a freeform RP, but I think I do fine if there are dice involved. I am also pretty bad at plots, much preferring to throw characters at each other to see what happens.

So: tell us more about yourselves!

Introduce yourself! - Panda - 11-09-2014

Hey. I'm The Crimson One, Hex, The Bard, Hey You!, and all sorts of other names. I've...gathered quite a few over the years. I was born with none of them. I'm a 27 year old hermit, use a cane to get around and hit idiots with, and have been single for the past...two years? Three? I've lost count, and it's kinda just blended together by this point.

As to the information people actually care about, I've been roleplaying for 14 years now. I started, frighteningly enough, on Yahoo of all places and then moved to Gaia shortly after it started up. I create as a hobby, building characters, cities, entire worlds and systems of magic. I also lack the focus to do much productive with it unless I have someone keeping me on track, so my dream of being a fantasy novelist is still a work in progress. I'm also a poet of some small skill, and most importantly I am a Video Game Addict. Have been for 23 years. Yes, I got addicted to video games when I was four years old. Exactly. Don't judge me.

To be honest, I'm not sure what my 'specialty' in roleplaying would be. It used to be combat and action, but the last time I was involved in any of that was years ago. To be honest I'm out of practice for...various reasons.

That's it, I suppose? Unless people want to ask me more about myself?

Introduce yourself! - megs - 11-09-2014

I'm Megs
I have been roleplaying since middle school, almost exclusively on Gaia (Currently as Mayhem Villains), but somehow the Wolfpack convinced me to check out Tentacl with them, and alas, here we are.
I like baking and games (all kinds, card/video/board/whatever). I take a ridiculous amount of selfies and collect Funko Pop Vinyls like a woman obsessed. Other activities include watching cartoons, buying shit I don't need, and being taken for car rides (yes, like a dog).

Anyways, I don't know if I have any roleplaying specialties. Maybe someone could say otherwise for me. I am not really good at writing physical altercations, despite the fact that I set my characters up in a way that would make them decent in a fight. I gravitate towards fantasy/sci-fi settings and like when fucked-up, and dramatic things happen to my characters. I secretly play the same characters I have been playing for years, sometimes I just give them different names.

League of Legends - Megan Mayhem
Steam - Megan Mayhem

Introduce yourself! - bear - 11-09-2014

I briefly posted in some of the threads related to this community a while back under the name YebToghr, but never really got any traction, and nobody really played with me aside from Cheshy, who had to disengage later (No hard feelings).

I figured I'd take the shutdown of Tentacl and the emergence of this thread as an opportunity to start a bit fresher, and to maybe get acquainted with this community, which seems rather skilled and like a good place for me to grow and improve my RPing habits.

So pardon if this is a bit unorthodox, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here so I can introduce myself a bit more plainly.

I've been roleplaying for ages, though that's not super long, and though I faded in and out of activity, I'd like to think I'm rather strong. I've met a few good RPers over the years of Gaia, and although many of them have fallen off my radar, Hobo never seems to have, and is still friendly, so I'll keep playing ball, I guess.

It was through Hobo that I first got introduced to some of you, who have engaged me and maybe found me fun or interesting, and some may not have. Either way, I'd love to know for sure so I can figure out whether or not to stick around.

I tend to roleplay nonhumans, mostly out of curiosity, and prefer to play monstrous creatures with a tragedy in the backstory, or monstrous creatures with a thirst for blood. I've been known to kill my characters callously and brutally, usually taking 'bad timing' to mean 'GREEN LIGHT' and ruining some poor character's day. Little bit ADHD as well, so frequently enough, I'll kill one character just to introduce another, or even just have one take a long nap so I can play something else that has caught my interest. I have a hard time keeping to myself, though I've found I usually do better when I stay away from OOC. Despite this, I figured I'd take the risk, introduce myself, and maybe ruin everything.

Here goes.

Introduce yourself! - tsunderebanchou - 11-09-2014

Well hello there, you can call me Mochi, Kuromi, or use any part of my nickname here (Tsundere Banchou) which was also my name on Tentacl. I am 28 not married and I live in Japan (but I am not Japanese, I am Egyptian).

I'm so much into anime and Japanese subcultures, and I would be happy to answer any of your questions about Japan (At least the ones I can answer)

I started role-playing about 5 or 6 years ago on Gaia, but I never got too far, because I am always busy and when I am not, my characters seem to get overlooked. I resumed rp'ing when I joined Tentacl, except that I have a very hectic lifestyle and that made me stop posting. Now that tentacl is gone, I am not sure I will be role playing again soon, but I decided to move in here because I made nice friends on tentacl that I don't want to lose.

I am up for any kind of roleplay if I have time, I am not so experienced with sexy types though. 
I hope I can make more friends around here.

Yoroshiku *in Onizuka's voice*

Introduce yourself! - Kat - 11-09-2014

<div align="justify]Well, I can do introductions.
My name is Kat, and I'm We Could Be Heroes/We Could Be Villains on Gaia. That's why I'm Heroes/Villains on tentacl (RIP).
Also Werewolf, but that's because I have an issue with making too many accounts. :c
I'm 28 in July, a leo, an avid writer, and a generally loveable bum.
My significant others are @Ghostly and @Scoot
I can be extremely chatty, or awkward and reclusive - but I do my best not to be unapproachable as either.
I love villains, victims, the lovecraft mythos, and all sorts of terrible, ghastly things most people shy away from.
My favorite pairing is Hades x Persephone.
I wanna do League of Legends based things.
Twincest. I even have an alien race for this shit. Seriously.

I play beautiful, vicious women. (see Weebly)
I've written quite a bit of smut.
I live to make my characters suffer.
[/align]
Weebly
Charahub
tumblr
8tracks
League of Legends summoner name: Vacancy
Steam

Nothing linked is safe for work.
Fair warning. c:

Introduce yourself! - sir - 11-09-2014

Salutations, chums! I'm Sir.
You can call me that, or Andrew; calling me 'Sir' does have certain regrettably erotic implications, however.
I've been roleplaying for quite a while, mostly of the tabletop dice-rolling variety. Generally speaking, I prefer to GM as opposed to play- which is lucky, because generally speaking that's what people insist I do regardless.
I have done a fair bit of forum roleplaying, mostly on Gaia.

My specialties generally correspond with my interests: I like detective stories, sci-fi, and fantasy, so those are the kinds of games I prefer to run. I don't consider myself a particularly talented writer, but I think I'm a decent storyteller.

Other information: I cook, do kinky things, read all the time, play video games, don't talk much unless I like you (in which case I talk too much).

I consider GMing to be a mixture of hosting a party, acting, and telling a story, so being in one of my games hopefully combines the fun of a party, a visit to the theatre, and having a story told to you. This is my way of saying please post in my games, people I don't know (and those I do).

Introduce yourself! - Hobo_Bob - 11-09-2014

Hmmmm~....nope, don't wanna talk about me.
You all know me, somewhat.
I know you all, somewhat.
Tho to be fair I generally don't like talking about myself in detail.
I'm female, I hate taking pictures of my self and My fave color is green.
...Boom...
That's me in a nut shell.
Oh, and coffee sustains my life.
=3

Introduce yourself! - jazzhands - 11-09-2014

Greetings to all, I'm known as Ninjaoctopus on Tentacl. Since both Tentacl and the first forum I would RP on have died, I am clearly a harbringer of doom. Sarcasm is my primary language and I am a firm believer in the magic of bacon.

I imagine my roleplay CV would be woefully small in comparison to a lot of people who will use this forum but I'm hoping to learn and grow and become more versatile. If someone asked me to describe my roleplaying currently, I'd say it veers towards comedic characters with some quirky details to them. In terms of fight or fuck, I have more experience in writing the former.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I hope to enjoy some writing adventure times on here with everyone.

Introduce yourself! - danixiewrites - 11-09-2014

<ul type="disc]<li>Forum (15 yrs...O.o...y'all I just realized that's half my life. *brain 'splodes*)/Tabletop/MMO RPs are the bestest things.
</li><li>Board/console gamer
</li><li>Crochet fan and Tea/Coffee-aholic (coffee plus Bailey's = WIN)</li><li>Musician (vocal/brass/percussion--all hobby atm, although I may be playing at Ichibancon thru no fault of my own)</li><li>Married writermommy (with a day job that's :P but pays bills. This is good.)</li><li>NaNoWriMo ML and Creativity Coach (during some non-day job hours)</li><li>Punctuation abuser</li><li>Writer/reader of science fiction/fantasy/'punk and quite a bit of things steamy</li><li>World builder/destroyer</li><li>Character torturer...</li></ul>
...with a muse who requires plotting. At any cost. (Although sometimes he--yes, he--decides to turn the airship toward a totally different plot to fuck with me. Bastard.)

Introduce yourself! - Blade - 11-10-2014

Cue shameless mentioning of self now!

I am 29 years old, set to turn 30 in January. Woot! I ma married, have two step-children, and a passel of pets I adore to mittens. (Cause who doesn't like mittens?) I've been RPing since I was about twelve or thirteen... ish. I enjoy a lot of different RPs, but mostly urban fantasy as current. I'm a bit burnt on fantasy, but if the storyline seems interesting I might join in.

I'm fairly vanilla by most standards when it comes to RP preference since I enjoy smuttiness in my RPs. I like humanoids and I'm not into furry stuff where someone's dick is covered in hair a mile long. If you've got cat ears and a tail that's cute and all... but, we're gonna have a hard time of it you describe your naughty bits as fluffy and saturated. Also, it goes without saying I'm not into giantess stuff or huge dicks. Like, no. It's cool if you are, but I'm really not. I'm totes cool with bondage, dirty talk, and (vampire) blood play. Anything else and just ask me.

I'm also a writer with one self-published novel thus far. I can be a bit long-winded (specially with Ruka's posts); so, if we're gaming and you're like, "That's too much!" just tell me and I'll edit. It'f fair to say that if you have any issues with me that you should let me know. I'm always open to talking through problems instead of letting them go silent, simmering, and eventually boiling over.

I love doing male/male since I've only recently been able to do that. You might have noticed all of my character save for one are bisexual and men, or consider themselves men.

Ummm... I think that's it....

Oh! Links!

My Website

My Facebook Page

Introduce yourself! - euphoricvoodoo - 11-10-2014

Intros then?
Hello! I'm euphoric voodoo on tentacl and gaia, call me anything resembling that or Kelly which is my name. I'm 26 and have done rp before but just now really started up with it. I've also gotten into tabletop games recently. Um rp stuff. I like sci-fi and fantasy, I can write a decent fight, haven't even tried writing smut, love to plot about anything, and my characters kind of create themselves(it's scary sometimes just boom She does such and such because this). I'm a wealth of random information and if I don't know it I can find it (beware my google-fu!) because I love learning about all things. I've written a 26 page paper before when I only needed 18 so I may get a bit wordy if you let me. Armchair psychologist, magical computer fixing fairy, I read all kinds of anything. I think that gives you guys an idea about me.

Introduce yourself! - Angel Kimmi - 11-10-2014

Ok so I'm Angel Kimmi on tentacl, this forum wouldn't let me have a space so close enough. My gaia username was the same but at some point I became bored and randomly changed it to Oo Midnight Memories oO. I have for the most part left gaia because I couldn't handle the fact everything involved RL money whoring from the company. Anyway onto myself!!

I am Kimberly also known as Kimmi, Kim or any other nickname. I'm from Australia and I'm 29, I'll unfortunately be 30 in September. I'm not married and not in a relationship, I was in a 7-year relationship that broke up around a year ago.

Let's see...I've been writing properly probably once I got my own computer which is around 11 years ago. I did fanfiction at first and then a few years after someone introduced me to Gaiaonline - at like 20 I was one of the older people on there. I immersed myself in it and I'm not ashamed to say that I was awful at first - I didnt realise it of course, but back reading makes me cringe now.

Over time forums died and rp partners left. I ended up just roleplaying with close friends for a few years. My friends have all become too busy though the last year or so, so I ventured out and looked for somewhere to get my RP fix and found tentacl and all you lovely people. The roleplay in general has improved my own writing skills both for RP and story writing in general as I am trying to publish books eventually.

I like fantasy though I'm not against modern settings. I admit that I'm prone to humanoid characters, though often they aren't actually human. I'm actually more comfortable in m/m because I have the most experience in that. Most of my characters are bi though. I'm just really out of practice with interacting as a female or with females.

I was in a long distance relationship and doing male/female seemed more like cheating than Male/Male.
Oh and I should state I like writing smut. It's sexy. If in doubt of what I'd do, just ask.

P.S I thought I should state I love buying art of my characters. I hoard and collect mountains.
I will probably find somewhere - like a profile thread to spam loads of it.

Introduce yourself! - tanith - 11-10-2014

Hi everyone. On tentacl I went by Tanith, but my name is Amy. ^^ I'm 32 and live on the east coast of Canada.
When I was younger I used to RP a lot, I wasn't the best at it but I had fun and made a lot of friends. Over time however, people dropped out and faded away and unfortunately I was one of them. Life happened. Then I discovered tentacl and their pretty avatars a few months ago. (I do have a gaia account but was never active there) I was content with playing with my avatar and browsing the forums at first, but then saw so many awesome roleplays going on. It took courage to join, since I'm pretty rusty, but I am glad I did. I do admit this last month I slacked off quite a bit, I think I lost some of my motivation or confidence, but I do plan on working on that!

I left my old characters in the past and went ahead and created new ones instead. I am a different person from what I was back then, and decided on a fresh start. Tanith was my first character on tentacl. She is still being worked on and evolving. She was created as a pirate captain (which is partially why I chose my user pic, it was last years halloween costume, the other part is because I actually like that pic ;) ) However the person I was RPing with in Muskaptilo seems like he is not interested in coming over to this forum. I'd like to RP her, so I am not sure if I should start over with her, or write that the person left? Any ideas would be awesome, or if anyone wants to work with me to create a plot etc, let me know.

I'm not opposed to smut as long as it works in the roleplay, I have written some before, but not a lot. I admit to enjoying reading it but being rather shy at writing it. I lease be nice to me. ;P

Things I love
Cats, Owls, Doctor Who, Art, Impressionism, Coffee, Jane Austen, Mr.Darcy, English history, Japan/history, Books, Summer, Driving, flat shoes, Chocolate,...there is a lot more but Its 8am and I haven't had coffee yet. 

Thats it for now I guess. Smile

Introduce yourself! - thedarkwyrm - 11-10-2014

Uh... hi.

I'm Nicolae. I answer to Nicolae, Nick, Wyrm, and DarkWyrm. I don't really like talking about myself. Male, 20, fan of all genres of roleplay, including smut.

Really dunno what else to say.