alonimi
Tsundoku OOC - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: OOC (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Tsundoku OOC (/showthread.php?tid=509)

Tsundoku OOC - Tindome - 11-07-2014

So, I've transferred the OP for Tsundoku, and I'm theoretically ready to post whenever. However, I'm not sure if we should just pick up right where we left off on Tentacl (almost closing time, Elijah meeting Rhys, just met Rylan, etc) or if we should skip to a few days later. I say a few days because that gives us first and foremost room for any one-on-ones we might want to take place between visits to the bookstore (like Den going home with Likereal), and because it lets us move into a sort of familiarity with characters who've been introduced to each other. For instance: it's been a few days and now Elijah and Rhys understand each other better, it's been a few days and now Elijah is all caught up on what Jean has been doing the last few centuries, etc. It also makes for a cleaner start to the new thread, since we can re-introduce our characters in the new format.

Thoughts and opinions?

Tsundoku OOC - Blade - 11-07-2014

I say do a poll. But, I'm for skipping to day three on IC and Tsundoku. My only thing is keeping them on the same timeline since characters from that world go from one place to the other like Ruka and Jean. Plus, Shay and I have discussed other IC characters traversing to Tsundoku to richen the storyline of both locations.

Tsundoku OOC - Tindome - 11-07-2014

... adding a poll would definitely have made sense. I keep forgetting about polls.

Tsundoku OOC - Hobo_Bob - 11-09-2014

I think the best thing to do at this time is basically what's already happened.
=3

Tsundoku OOC - Tindome - 11-09-2014

Yup! We ended up deciding that outside of this thread actually, haha.

Tsundoku OOC - jazzhands - 11-10-2014

I know voting in the poll is pointless but I just wanted to be one of the cool kids.

Tsundoku OOC - thedarkwyrm - 11-10-2014

I'm still lurking here and in Tsundoku since Samantha is spying on y'all. Mwaha.

Tsundoku OOC - Blade - 11-10-2014

So, I will post with Elijah tonight or tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know I've been out of sorts lately.

Tsundoku OOC - Tindome - 11-10-2014

That's okay Love

Tsundoku OOC - megs - 11-10-2014

Lame post is kinda lame

DX

Tsundoku OOC - Tindome - 11-10-2014

Pfft, I liked it. And I have a lot of very short posts with not a lot of content, so I'm not one to judge~

Tsundoku OOC - Blade - 11-16-2014

Ok, so, I should be getting some posts done tomorrow. I have all my homework done, for one. And, for two, I'm not feeling all depressed anymore. Woot for vites! Kiss and hugz. >D

Tsundoku OOC - Angel Kimmi - 12-15-2014

I'm sorry people I am still alive, I've just been too busy to post.

RE: Tsundoku OOC - Tindome - 02-03-2019

OKAY SO

the open location/gaia commerce format of tsundoku hasn't made sense in like five years

in part because i went fucking missing for like two years because i was busy dropping out of college or whatever

SO here's what's gonna happen

this thread will live on as a place to discuss hypothetical threads taking place within tsundoku, or what-have-you