alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-19-2014

Omfg there are so many Korra spoilers on tumblr. Jfc I can't handle it. WHY DID I NOT WATCH IT YESTERDAY

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-19-2014

I TRIED TO TAG SPOILERS Froggonk

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-19-2014

<quote source="/post/3695/thread" timestamp="1418964587" author="@Kat]Ah, owing posts.
I owe posts as well.
Also, cleaning has been a nightmare.
It's like someone handed me a trash bag, then dropped me into Hell alone.
[/quote]I legit play games.  Like: 5 things in this room do not belong--find and put/throw/give away.  13 minutes until the aliens come--if my mirrors/moppable floors are flawless, I can trick them into believing their kin have already conquered the place, so they can mosey on.  42 pieces of paper need filed--and there's usually no fun thinking there, so I just set a timer for 10, do what I can in one spot--one drawer, one box, one laundry basket, and then done.  Getting out all the things and making a giant mess used to be what I did, but after sitting in the middle of one flailing for hours getting nowhere, figured out bite size was way more productive for me. More productive than sobbing, anyway.  XD

I have friends who can whip their house into this pristine, spotless shape in an hour, have seen them do it, and I'm just like O.o WITCHCRAFT!

If there is fun to be had with cleaning, it is with timers.  Smile

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-19-2014

<quote source="/post/3703/thread" timestamp="1418988717" author="@danixiewrites]I legit play games.  Like: 5 things in this room do not belong--find and put/throw/give away.  13 minutes until the aliens come--if my mirrors/moppable floors are flawless, I can trick them into believing their kin have already conquered the place, so they can mosey on.  42 pieces of paper need filed--and there's usually no fun thinking there, so I just set a timer for 10, do what I can in one spot--one drawer, one box, one laundry basket, and then done.  Getting out all the things and making a giant mess used to be what I did, but after sitting in the middle of one flailing for hours getting nowhere, figured out bite size was way more productive for me. More productive than sobbing, anyway.  XD

I have friends who can whip their house into this pristine, spotless shape in an hour, have seen them do it, and I'm just like O.o WITCHCRAFT!

If there is fun to be had with cleaning, it is with timers.  Smile[/quote]You're the best. ;w;
I wish I could just channel that inspiration into cleaning.
People who are naturally inclined to clean astonish me.
I'm so jealous of that impulse. @_@
At least I have a few more days...

this morning we watched The Wolf of Wall Street and I just wanna snort cocaine off everyone's chest jfc

DANI i got mail!!

*glee!* Is it okay?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-19-2014

Whoever directed me to Fallen London. I am in love with it Smile

It is totally awesome and I love everything to bits. I feel like this Hello Kitty paperclip was just a throwaway item but idc I'm putting it on my whiteboard because it is so cute. It is all on my desk now 8D

Fallen London is great and everyone should friend me~

YAY! I couldn't decide on a blue so I went with yarns that had...all of them. XD And nah, the Hello Kitty clip was also deliberate...ly stolen from the same place as the notepaper...I deconstructed a giant Hello Kitty stationary kit for the kidlet's advent calendar, and totally made off with the teeny tiny stickies and paperclips right out because tiny things <3 (She's about as excited about her markers and stamps and pens as I was about the paperclips, tbh.)

Also, I'm danixiewrites on Fallen London, as well. In case anyone is hiding over there. It's apparently where I'm about to spend the rest of my drunk crochet night. (It was a wine & girls night. This month we opted for a Christmas movie...Die Hard...did crafty things...and drank homemade zin as well as hot cocoa with Bailey's...both of which were/are DELISH.)

SO PRETTY I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet but it will be awesome.

I can't find any good Varrick/Zhu Li fic I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO WRITE FANFIC SEND HELP

SO glad! :D It can hold tiny things--like paperclips. *snickers*

RESIST! Or...Change the names of the innocent and throw them into a jungle! Or to the distant past. Or future. <Dani's fanfic strategies = totes pro.>

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 12-20-2014

I'm Osric Elmthorpe on Fallen London, if anybody needs a patron or whatever. I'm fairly high level.

Also, to add people as contacts it's messages > settings: just a PSA because it took me a while to find.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-20-2014

Oh that's way easier. I think I did one via playing chess? O.O

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-20-2014

Okay, for friending purposes I am "mochi_chan" in Fallen London. I am still new and poking around though.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-20-2014

I'm totally writing posts when I get home. Omg. Gonna tell this weird cloud of depression to fuck off D: