alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-12-2014

Omg. I hope we can yeah yeah yeah when you get home. o wo
/heavybreathing

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-12-2014

<quote source="/post/3509/thread" author="@Blade" timestamp="1418372442]Oh, man, ginger bread cookie phobia. Is there a name for that? Has to be. I must know it.

I used to do mTurk and stuff, but I just don't have time now. I'd kinda rather write for myself, school, and you guys. (Also, fans.) Even as I write this I'm dead on my feet; my brain is like: FOOK YOU AND THE ENERGY THAT DOES NOT EXIST TO MAKE ME GO GO GO!

I did not succeed in posts today. V,V Maybe tomorrow. -sigh- On to the next day! CHARGE![/quote]I haven't found the name--but I know the cause lol  *coughs* Shrek Halloween Special + hubs thinking that's appropriate for a 3 y.o. *coughs*

I'd really like to get paid for my fiction if I'm going to get paid for writing.  *sigh*  I'm fighting a rights issue over my vigilante series--I'm really hoping 2015 is the year I can get back in the game and actually have something out there.  And maybe also fans.  XD

New day, new hours in which to find time to...do all the things.  :D  Good luck!!  *throws caffeine IV your way*

<quote source="/post/3516/thread" author="@megs" timestamp="1418377794]Have I whined about not having anyone to sing baby it's cold outside with, yet? If not, here it is.

Whine whine whine.
It just came on the radio and singing the lady part all by my lonesome feels so weird lol. [/quote]I love that song.  I sing both parts though...because I married a wonderful man...who's tonedeaf.  I has to sing all da Christmas songs aloooooone.  *whinewhinewhine*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-12-2014

I keep meaning to try and self-publish fiction but it never happens. My attention span doesn't last for a novel and in general I have a hard time finishing things (and even when I finish them, then I hate them). So for now I just throw things on Tumblr. Which is... not really doing a whole lot for me, money or fans wise.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-12-2014

<quote author="@Blade" source="/post/3463/thread" timestamp="1418287417]<quote source="/post/3415/thread" timestamp="1418173141" author="@tsunderebanchou]I can check if they deliver to Japan. I will not do that in Egypt. My sister seems to not be happy with the idea... she says if you want to smoke smoke real cigarettes, I think it's because she doesn't really know what it is. I will try to explain it to her when I see her.[/quote]Smoke real cigarettes? EW!! Let me list all the reason I'm thankful I DON'T smoke anymore. Reading them to your sister is optional.
<ul type="disc]
<li>I don't SMELL LIKE ASS.</li>
<li>I don't get ash all over my shit, including my keyboard.</li>
<li>My house doesn't smell like ass. (When I did smoke, I did so inside for a while.)</li>
<li>My house doesn't have that icky yellow ew on the walls and ceiling.</li>
<li>I can't taste shit I couldn't taste before. MY TASTE BUDS LUB ME AGAIN!!</li>
<li>I'm not hacking and coughing up ewy ewy ewy flem the color of ...ew.</li>
<li>I don't have to go out in the freezing fucking cold at restaurants and other places of business. (Though is should be noted that depending on where I'm going I don't even bring it inside.)</li>
<li>OMG FLAVORS! There are SO MANY. E-liquid is THE BEST.</li>
<li>Cigarettes be fucking expensive. None of that shit anymore.</li>
<li>And, finally---FUCK CANCER AND THE POSSIBILITY OF THROAT SURGERY OR SOUNDING LIKE A ROBOT.</li>
</ul>
<quote author="@hobo2bob" timestamp="1418278688" source="/post/3460/thread]But the electric ones aren't smoke....it's vaper....mist...whatever.
I get it, still can get annoying to the right set of lungs but still.....I dunno, maybe cuz I don't get bothered by it.
Then again I don't use either, i'd die.
=/[/quote]
The real problem is that if you told people that vaped that they could vape on the plane then five or six people would all be doing it on a plane, if not more. And while vapor does go away... the mods make CLOUDS. And when you get a handful of people all making big plumes of vapor it can get annoying because there's no escape for the vapor to go in the plane. It does go away on its own... but it lingers when people making clouds are doing it all at the same time. So, I get why conventions, plans, and so forth get no no about it.[/quote]Well, I have time to explain vaping to my sister now (she doesn't know the difference between mods and disposable e-cigs, so I will have to start from zero), and I agree with you on the reasons you are glad you stopped smoking. I have been in my apartment with no smokers (since I lived alone), but now that I came back to my parents' house for the holidays, I just can't stand the smell of their smokes (my dad smokes a pipe)....

And of course you can't have a bunch of people vaping on a plane. You'd end up with a whole lot of fog. What I meant is that the airlines are taking note of it.

I have so much cleaning to do in the following week, and this weekend will be shopping for all the supplies to do it.
Ah, just a bit longer.
/happysobbing

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-12-2014

Does anyone else play Fallen London? I forgot about it for a while but they emailed me about the special December events and now I'm playing again.

Edit: In case anyone does, I'm Genevieve Seacole and I like to pretend that I am the leggy dame in every noir movie, except I am also the detective. And they have apparently added player romances, so. I'm going to see if I can change the twitter associated with my account so maybe I can make an RP twitter. >w>;; I know I said I would never RP on twitter but I would make an exception for Fallen London. Particularly since most of the action would happen in the game interface, really.

<quote author="@Kat" source="/post/3530/thread" timestamp="1418434227]I have so much cleaning to do in the following week, and this weekend will be shopping for all the supplies to do it.
Ah, just a bit longer.
/happysobbing
[/quote]

I am so super excited for the awesome! Like...stupidly so. XD

<quote author="@Tindome" source="/post/3531/thread" timestamp="1418436034]Does anyone else play Fallen London? I forgot about it for a while but they emailed me about the special December events and now I'm playing again.

Edit: In case anyone does, I'm Genevieve Seacole and I like to pretend that I am the leggy dame in every noir movie, except I am also the detective. And they have apparently added player romances, so. I'm going to see if I can change the twitter associated with my account so maybe I can make an RP twitter. >w>;; I know I said I would never RP on twitter but I would make an exception for Fallen London. Particularly since most of the action would happen in the game interface, really.
[/quote]

This sounds like I should be ashamed to not know what it is. Because it sounds like craptons of fun.

I am too!
I don't even know what to do with myself!
It's a good sort of anxiety, but damn if it isn't distracting me from writing. @_@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-13-2014

I'd be rearranging things every two seconds. O.o

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-13-2014

<quote source="/post/3521/thread" timestamp="1418388931" author="@danixiewrites]I haven't found the name--but I know the cause lol  *coughs* Shrek Halloween Special + hubs thinking that's appropriate for a 3 y.o. *coughs*

I'd really like to get paid for my fiction if I'm going to get paid for writing.  *sigh*  I'm fighting a rights issue over my vigilante series--I'm really hoping 2015 is the year I can get back in the game and actually have something out there.  And maybe also fans.  XD

New day, new hours in which to find time to...do all the things.  :D  Good luck!!  *throws caffeine IV your way*[/quote]

Yeah, I've been putting off finishing my next novella because of school and the damned holidays (recently). Mostly, it's school. After next week though I plan to huff it a bit when I'm not hanging with the kids before they go home. Maaaaaan, I can't wait for summer next year. It'll be full of writing and no homeworkz.

<quote source="/post/3528/thread" timestamp="1418417574" author="@tsunderebanchou]Well, I have time to explain vaping to my sister now (she doesn't know the difference between mods and disposable e-cigs, so I will have to start from zero), and I agree with you on the reasons you are glad you stopped smoking. I have been in my apartment with no smokers (since I lived alone), but now that I came back to my parents' house for the holidays, I just can't stand the smell of their smokes (my dad smokes a pipe)....

And of course you can't have a bunch of people vaping on a plane. You'd end up with a whole lot of fog. What I meant is that the airlines are taking note of it.[/quote]

Oh, I know! I hate the smell. It just... ew. It's awful. I think it's worse for former smokers than non-smokers. Like, when I didn't smoke I couldn't really tell and it never bothered me. But now that I've quit I can't stand it. So effing gross.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-13-2014

My house is trashed right now, so my plan is to get the supplies and work like a mad woman for the next week.
Attempt to attain the 'perfect home' so he isn't showing up to a pig sty. @_@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-13-2014

Also, shaved my head to donate for Wigs For Kids! My head is so freeeeeee! See pics!

LINK!
[/url]<a>

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-13-2014

It was so totally hipster pretentious to assume peeps would know what I was talking about. Fallen London is a browser game (used to be called Echo Bazaar but they decided that made no sense because the Echo Bazaar was only one of many places in Fallen London), sort of a lovecraftian surrealist steampunk thing. Sort of. My account name there is LuckyLegs if you want to add me, and the new associated Twitter account is LuckySeacole

Because I'm a doof I used a picture of Genevieve Tobin, who played Della Street in the movie of The Case of the Lucky Legs, aka the only Perry Mason thing I have ever enjoyed